An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

2033 -FUTH- Vault 18. (Closed)

Re: 2033 -FUTH- Vault 18.

Postby Rhung » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Jason would look about the destoryed vehicles seeing if any of them could havw a power cell that he need to charge us main gun but as he work a very large explosion catches his attention near him seeing that this is the handy work of the other he get back to work looking among the battlefield. After a few more moments he finally find two cell enough to get his gun up to at least 50% in power but he would only be able for one shoot nothing more he would eject the burnt out cells and replace them from there he would head Don back to the walls.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:26 am

Pulling herself up from the aftermath. Mae was proud enough of her handy work, "This might put a but a dent in the local bandits for a while." She mused, as the fire ball died down and the desert night started to take over again. Now only the sounds of the wounded and dying.

"Pull back to the outpost. Gather what we can, and hold out maybe till the morning... With any luck, the post at Primm heard all the commotion, and will send somebody out to check it out in the morning." She could only hope somebody had a head on their shoulders.

The morning came. There was not sign of Chezz the German Shepard police dog, or the young lad Beaver and his blue vault shirt. Either he got snatched up during the night and the dog went looking for him, or there both on their way to Vegas... Sadly Mae was left fixing the post as she the highest ranking member here.

"What a fucking mess," she said bitter and tried in the sun light cracking over the hills and finally got a good look at the big ass hole she put in the earth and the twisted piles of metal and boxes. There must have been a little bit of Juice in that assaulting vehicle, probably the rest of their motor shells or something.

Sharess only knows now.

Looking at the piles of weapons collected off of the dead. It was your typical wasteland bunch. Lots of Saturday Night pistols and a rifle, or submachine gun for every 5th man. But what was most interesting, was the radio Mae recovered and had somebody look to see if they could get it working again.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:34 am

Paqu had regained his vision, and was going over the pile of guns with Che, picking over pistols. Che was looking over the radio trying to get it to work, dialing in the channels and listening. "Damnit to Hel, most of this shit is garbage. Give this a try." he said handing Che a revolver. Che would exchange the radio for the gun and Paqu would take his try at it, keying the radio, "This is T-Bone, anyone else still alive after that shit?" He'd wait as Che fired off some shots at a makeshift target. Paqu would coach Che, "Hold it with both hands, you're not a cowboy." "But they held it lik-" "Yeah, and look at em, they're dead. Give me that..." he'd take the revovler, empty it and toss it back on the pile, picking up a small pistol. "Try this one." handing him a .380.

Inside the barracks there would be some pounding on a locker that Che flipped over. "Hello?" It was the bandit he was going to question.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:11 pm

Ebinoth was frantic, running from one end of the base to the next. He was searching for that weird kid and his dog. Beaver was a side note, he couldn't possibly care less about wether he lived or died, but if that little shit stole Chezz he would be deeply distressed. He looked and looked only for him to turn up nothing. FUCK! He shot into some corpses while howling like a fiend. BEAVER, GET YOUR WAS OUT HERE AND GIVE ME BACK MY DOG! IF YOU RAN OFF WHILE WE WEREN'T LOOKING, I SWEAR I'LL RIP YOUR GUTS OUT IF I SEE YOU AGAIN!

More shots rang out, Ebinoth breathed deeply, trying tonrevain his composure. He supposed it was possible that the kid was kidnapped and his dog along with him. How! How could someone have pierced our defenses!?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Jason would look about the there outpost seeing that one of there own is missing and of that person that they pick up that was from a vault he would take out his teleport device and click the bottom on it to were still nothing happens. He would look around a bit until he find mae to were he speaks up. "Well the enemy seems defeat for the moment but two of us are missing along with that my teleporte is still not working and this attack here seemed a little bit more organized then most bandit attacks....... there are only three factions in the world that can block my technology the enclave, the think tank, and the institute but the only two in this region is the enclave and the think tank." He says to her as she would rubbing his chin wondering which if the two could be after them if they are.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:19 am

Mae watched from the side of her new robotic eye, that hid underneath her 'stylish' black eye patch. As Ebinoth wasn't taking the dogs disappearance very well. "Sharess, some days I wonder." She muttered as she let the man vent on the dead, it was a wonder how she could hear their only prisoner rumbling to get out.

"If I had to guess Ebinoth, Beaver just left while things got hot... if it was true he was kidnapped. Then the dog would have non of." She didn't want to think of the worst happening, but for now. She had some questions to ask, as she kicked the locker open and battered man within it. "Hands up where I can see them." She said as she saw the shank he carried. "Toss it, or taste gut shot." Mae said pointing her magnum at his belly and giving it a very clear "click" as the hammer cocked.

"Never heard of them." Mae said to Jason, as she half listened to him talk about three places where it seemed to rival his high tech.

The man mean while blabbered about the gangs being collected and hired by Benny. The same rat bastard Mae wondered about after seeing him here at the out post.

"Ebinoth. Take this man processing." Which really meant 'do what you will.' in Mae speak.

It seemed the caviliary was finally arriving from Prime as Mae suspected would happen in the morning. A Jeep waving the colonial flag and three trucks following it all bearing the same markings. "Paqu, get the rover prepped, I'm leaving as soon as I fill in the company that is coming."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Paqu would try a couple more frequencies and guns with Che. Che practiced with the small Chinese Officer's pistol as Paqu turned to Mae, "Yes Ma'am." he'd jog to the rover and load up their gear in the back. As he got in the driver's seat to bring it around he mumbled to himself, "Enclave...Brotherhood of Steel..." he thought for a moment before shrugging. "Dunno why that sounds familiar."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:02 pm

Ebinoth breathed deep, his anger had still not been sated. He was brooding deeply over the loss of his dog. As dumb as he was, Ebinoth still felt fondness for him. He heard Mae hand him a punching bad and he felt his eyes start to water *sniff* Thanks Mae, you're always looking out for me. *sniff*

He dragged the worthless prisoner off, he would at least get to enjoy battering something that was still alive before they set off.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:19 am

"The enclave are rhe one who run the vaults in ages past they vaults were experiment to help with rebuilding civilization...... but things did not go well for them as of late." He says as he looks over his weapons and equipment as he would speak up again. "But I doubt it the enclave there forces have recently been decimated about ten years ago as for the think tank well...... it a very long story with them and one very messed up I say we head to new Vegas I sure Mr. House csn provide some answer for us." He says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 am

"Your welcome." She said taking a smoke out of her pocket and lighting it up, as she watched Ebinoth drag that man to his doom. He would have hanged for this, being apart of a army that attacks Colonials Outposts didn't carry a light sentence. And no one was here to care or stop her.

"Yeah no shit, things didn't go well for them." She said huffing smoke out as she talked "You can talk about it while were on the road. Its going to be a long hot one today."

The drive was a long and sunny one. But it seemed the Outpost wasn't the only place that was suffering... smoke was rising from Nipton. So more horrible things, were happening to the wastelands while the outpost was getting tanked.

"Paqu pull off somewhere... I don't want to drive into that mess." She said looking through a battered pair of binoculars and saw the remains of people hanging up and crucified. "Nipton was a shit hole but I didn't think they deserved this."

The Sarghress Wolves came to Nipton... bringing their law into the lawless towns and killing anyone who disagreed.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:24 pm

Paqu would pull off to the right side of the road, just in front of a long destroyed billboard, he'd back in so the rover would have a quicker time getting away if it came to that. Che was playing with the Type 59 pistol he finally picked out, as the truck came to a stop he'd put the loaded magazine back into it and found a place to tuck the weapon as he got out with his rifle. Paqu got out and loaded his RPK, tossing the sling over his head as he got ready for trouble.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Nipton was annihilated, another bloody stain on the wasteland. The sargs are a ruthless lot, the people who cross them, and their families, come to worse ends than they deserve. This devestation was just one of many, Ebinoth's distaste for them grew ever greater. Every pile of bodies is another mountain of paperwork Looks like we'll have some savages to shoot soon. Putting down dogs might brighten my mood.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:08 am

Jason would look out on the road on the outskirts of the wasteland heading to the town know as nipton to were he seen the smoke rising up near the small town that has been attack to were when the rover stop he would step out and look about the death and destruction. "I seen this before...... point lookout event like this happen before and the other nightmares of that place also about that boy from vault 18...... I believe he could be a synthetic lifeform know as a synth most likely a 3rd generation...... if he is a one he most likely a runaway if that is the case...... then a Coursers could be coming here looking for him if that the case well...... let just say we better be ready to run for are lives for a Coursers is more dangerous and stronger then even me and it one of the few things that give me fear for well I learn from a experience that a Coursers can wipe out enter town by themselves." He say as he ready his weapon for anything still around this place.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:39 pm

It was luck the women savaging the town, didn't bother with many watchmen. Pulling out her mp40 submachine gun from the trunk, her and the gang went to work on 'liberating' Nipton of their wolf infestation.

"Synthetic, like a robot?" Exactly like a robot. "Seems a little bit expensive. For someone as realistic as he was. Or unrealistic, if you look at our current life situation."

The group slowly followed Mae through the side streets towards near the main city hall. Where the bitches were sitting down to eat. "Paqu, you and Ebinoth stay here and keep them looking here. I'm taking Che around back and see if we can get them between our cross fires." It was one of Maes tatics when dealing with gangers. They tended to stay together without a good leader.

It also helped Ebinoth and Paqu had belt fed machine guns. Lots of noise and fire power.

Hearing Jason talk about the Coursers like they were world ending things, more powerful then him Certainly put more on the Rangers mind. It made her wish she never encountered the likes of Beaver ever, if he was going to walk off with her dog and have the world after him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:14 pm

((RPK is magfed))

Paqu would crouch and unfold the bipod on his LMG, he'd brace it on some barricades that had been set up. "Spread out a little Eb. Don't want to be taken out with one lucky toss." He waited for some sort of order to be given or for the situation to change before opening fire.

Che would follow Mae closely as he would get into position with her, "These are not the Sarghress of the Moon's age." He didn't know what to make of the idea of synthetic life.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle