An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

2033 -FUTH- Vault 18. (Closed)

Re: 2033 -FUTH- Vault 18.

Postby django » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:41 am

(Take your time man, no need to worry.)

Mae didn't rise back up from her cover, after the raider were forced to pull back with their tails between their legs. She could only hope they killed enough of the hierarchy the let them scatter into an aimless bunch assholes. Her new robotic eye, which hid perfectly under her eye patch had done wonders for the ranger.

But even it was still 'blinking' in disbelief with its real life brother, at the fire power Jason carried.

"Anybody hit?" She shouted over the fires and sperattic pot shots coming from the darkness. "Has anyone seen my dog? What about Beaver?" Gods she sure hopped that black dog didn't bit it this time.

A fire from a burning tent and shack gave the out post the light... and the shadows it didn't need. Her eye's scanned the area and saw one of the tattooed bandits shuffling to get away from the carnage... he didn't get too far as Mae loomed over him and smashed the wooden butt of her sks onto the back of his hand.

"Stand up asshole, I have questions." She flipped the bayonet out and gave the dumbass another boot to the side with her hard soles. "Get up or I'll run your legs down with the half track over there." Taking her prisoner, to what remained of the Outpost. She gave him a hard shove to Che. "See what you can get from him."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:55 am

Che stuck close to Eb as things died down, Paqu would shout out in response to Mae, "I can't see shit because of that fucking blast! Otherwise I think I'm whole. Someone get me from under the Rover." Che would pop out of cover now, heading for his uncle before being belayed by Mae. The Ssu would give his crazed smile as he approached the bandit, "The Warrior gives me another Sinner to squeeze a confession out of? It is so rare that she allows me to practice my old Inquisitor ways. She usually just gives them to the Berzerker to eat." He would call out to one of the survivors of the camp, "Excuse me, could I have a sewing needle and some twine?" He gave the soldier a wink, "Uh...yeah I can get ya something." Che would sit on the bandit, "Please hurry, the process takes a long time. Oh and something to bite on, they can't speak if they bite off their tongue." The soldier wasn't sure if Che was serious or not but he went off to get the things he requested. "Tell me, do you have any sort of Heretic gods to pray to? My Order is known for it's mercy, we allow even heretics like you one last moment of redemption."

Paqu would stay under the car where he was, waiting for someone to help him out and give him a lookover.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:01 am

Visibility was low, Ebinoth was still wary of letting his guard down. Eventually he came to the conclusion that things were winding down. Woo! Alright good fight. That blast has me coughing up some dust but otherwise it looks like everyone's fine. he clapped Che on the shoulder and let him go to work. As much as hated to admit it, Che was better than him at these things. He broke a bone or two and barked some threats and if that didn't work he ran out of ideas.

Che's antics were unnerving if you weren't used to it. Ebinoth was certain his efforts would bear fruit.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:58 pm

He would look over to the over mae, che, and Ebinoth not knowing that paqu is under the rover until he hears him yelling from been blinded by the light from his weapon which was a possibility to happen from the explosion he would head over to paqu and grip his shoulder and pull him out from under it and help him up. "The blindness shall go away in time luckily it could have been worse the blast could have burn out your eyes by the flash...... and you don't seem to have any wounds." He says as he looks him over as he then head over to the other three.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:01 am

The look on that bandits face said it all. He was a coward now that he didn't have the backing of his mates and lasses. "Nono." He shouted as Mae gave him practically the boot into Che waiting grasp.

Visibility was really turning onto the shit side. But Mae tried to keep her eye's clear. She watched as Jason pulled Paqu out from underneath the car. Gods, what mess. Was all Mae thought to herself as night didn't seemed to want to die off. The sounds of engines were droning again and the silence from the desert was going away again.

Sounds like they might be gearing up for another push.

"Ebinoth! We need to find the armory here. We don't have much time before they make another push. " Mae shouted. "Look for anything that would blow up, and bring it back here. I want to break their backs one last time, with a big ass trap!"

There would be time yet for the defenders of the outpost. But it was coming to a close as remaining men and women were cowed back into action. Their leaders pride wasn't about to suffer a defeat this bad. Not when he still had the numbers on his side.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:02 am

Paqu grunted, "Yeah...you should be more careful with your toys." he'd blink a few times, he was trying to focus his vision, which was slightly improving. His ears would twitch as he heard engines off in the distance. "That doesn't sound like the cavalry...Boss I don't know how good of a help I'm gonna be for the next hour or so."

Che would let out an unnerving chuckle, "Oh? You're going to deny me my fun?" He looked right into the bandit's eyes, unblinking, "How many of you are there, what kind of weapons do you have? Why did you fools decide to annoy us? And more importantly who's calling the shots?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:24 am

On it! I'll find us some guns! Ebinoth made a break for the building interior to search for a way for them to keep fighting. His search had initially come up with nothing but as he rounded a nearby corner he stumbled upon a large set of lockers. Within each locker were some extra rifles and ammunition. Even more fortunately for them, they had quite a few extra explosives.

Ebinoth ran back to his crew. Looks like I found us some more staying power Mae. Get me some extra hands.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:31 pm

Jason would look over to were the sound of the engines were coming room as he would check his weapon having a scope expand from the top seeing that he can try and buy the other time there just one problem. "Paqu if you can help the others were it is need and I going try and but everone some time..... but my weapon here only works on organic targets I going to have to make ever shot count at this range it going to be difficult." He says to him as he then head up a small ramp to the wall to were he would take aim with his radiation weapon and would switch it to single shot and then he would pull the trigger as the first round race towards the vehicles it would leave a glowing blue trail as it would hit the window of one of the vehicles.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:11 pm

Mae for once muttered nothing about her situation, as Paqu seemed to have gotten himself blinded temporarily from something. "Just stick back here and don't get yourself killed. I would have ordered the dog to stay with you but it appears Chezz might have taken off with Beaver at some point."

She went into the back of the rover and swapped her Sks, for something with a little more rapid fire. Her mp40 should do the trick but she didn't nearly have enough ammo to kill everyone with it. Then Ebinoth showed up with the stuff she needed. "This will do. Give me those explosive." She slung her machine gun over her shoulder and took the box crate, that even came with the needed detonators.

"Che, hook your prisoner somewhere. I need you for the next assualt. We might only have a half hour before they get back here in force. You too Ebinoth. Jason I need you back here watching Paqu, and if this dosn't work... well your it, with your laser gun."

Mae saw the large looming figure of the statues the the Rangers shaking the hands with one another. And began to get to work, setting the charges around the feet looking to timer the giant hunk of metal right down and on top of them. But they were not alone, as men from the bandits moved forward to skirmish the remaining defenders and found Mae at work.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Paqu growled as Jason left him alone, "I don't need anyone watching me. Just put me behind something solid and give me some ammo and empty clips."

Che would pull the bandit a bit, "If you insist. Always robbing me of my fun..." he threatened the bandit. He would follow Ebinoth to the stockpile of guns, with bandit in tow. He got an idea and started pulling guns and ammo out of one of them. "If you are a well behaved child of Sharess, you will be redeemed, and the needle will not be used when it comes time for your Inquisition." "Huh?" Che would stuff the bandit in the locker and then tip it over, laying it down on it's doors. Che would then grab some explosives and head back out to see what needed to be done. He smiled when he saw Mae putting charges on the statue. "There's an old holy text about graven idols. Seams apt about now." He'd help her set the charges as bullets started whizzing past them.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:19 am

I got it, be right back. Ebinoth handed the explosives over to Mae before surveying the battlefield. A few people were still groaning, unable to live but not yet dead. He didn't feel much for them besides a vague sense of pity. Had they stayed home, they wouldn't be in this spot. The area likely to receive the assault was likely to be an easier position to defend with all the wreckage and bodies lying about. I would be very frightened if I was forced to make a crossing like that.

Just as he heard that, the sound of gunfire went off Mae! she was the first one to receive fire while she was placing down the explosives, a terrible position. Ebinoth rushed forward with his rifle and punctured 2 who were barring down on her.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 pm

He keep firing but would stop after a few seconds as he turn and looks about the compund they are staying that is still under attack he conversion weapon need power and a lot of it to even get up a shoot like last time and this place does not have a single source that would fit it power needs as far as he can see. He looks over the battlefield and looks about the destroyed vehicles for there could be a chance that one of the could have a fuel source he needs he has find odd bit amount this groups of people they not knowing what they have found. So he would sling his riffle onto his back next to the other weapon of his and would jump down over the wall doing a roll to help break his fall to were he qucikly got up and starts to run through and check the destoryed vehicle and bodies for there could be a source of energy to use for his main weapon.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 am

Things were a mess, and Mae was working on the fly harder then she ever thought to do tonight. She must have told herself before trying to fix it this way, but what else was she going to do. Bullets flying over her head made her crazy. But the sound of Ebinoth shouting her name, caused her to duck over and take cover behind something.

Nothing came close to her but the people threatening her certainly didn't feel that way. As Ebinoth gunned them down.

Her boys would buy her the time she needed. After she charged the explosives around the boots of tall metal statues. "Gods, don't let anyone figure out I did this." Mae muttered as she slipped away. "Move it! Back to the post! Back to the post!" She shouted before moving back herself pulling on the det cords and trigger in her other hands.

She was still thankful that she still had cotten in her ears. Because this is going to shake things up.

As the second wave started to cross the thresh hold. Mae pulled the trigger, and light up the night! Half the convoy was crossing the way before Mae killed them from the middle. The large statues came down and crushed cars, trucks, and bandits alike... Hows that for cooperation's between parties.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:34 am

Paqu would drop to the ground once the shooting started, crawling around for cover till he somehow found his way back under the Range Rover, and his RPK. He oriented himself so that he'd be completely under it, blinking a few times hoping that that would regain his sight faster.

Che would finish with a fuse, he'd unsling his SKS and load a grenade blank into the chamber and slip one of his grenades on the end, firing it and making a cloud of smoke flying before it exploded on some armor plate. He'd turn and run to catch up with Mae, "You can blame it on me...although to be honest I wouldn't mind setting them off myself." "Hey! Can someone get me please!?" Che would stop to get his uncle from under the range rover, who held onto his RPK this time as he was dragged by his smaller nephew to the safety of the outpost.

Che would smile as he watched the statue tumble from the explosion, "It's beautiful is what it is." He'd load another grenade into his rifle and get ready to fire on anything that popped up from the wreckage. Paqu would just sit with his back against a wall as he kept slowly blinking, at least now he could see vague blurs and blobs.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:20 am

Ebinoth was content knowing that Mae had pulled herself put of the way and rigged the explosives without incident. He didn't need any encouragement to bolt towards the nearest set of cover. He was certain the fireworks display would be spectacular and he didn't want to miss out on seeing it from a safe distance.

Ebinoth clapped enthusiastically in the aftermath. An impressive use of explosives. I could feel that one in my bones. Just a wonderful work of art. Ebinoth snapped off a few rounds, puncturing a few lucky fools who didn't get blown away near that splendid demolition.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle