An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby django » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:19 pm

"Its nice to have a small celebration. If anything I got to tell Dini my vows and we got to dress up in our fine clothing for a change." And back then it was just Poni, Nii's and Dini's other servant that he's trying to recall. "Good morning." Gaul said as he noticed the mans uneasy looks towards him, but thankfully for the man in charge. Gaul's purging days were far behind him.

"We've come to browse your inventory. I have a date with the governess later tonight and I'd like to bring her something nice to drink."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:15 pm

The woman would stop a moment, sobbing slightly as she wiped her eyes. "My...my mate. She was taken away by the guards. They won't tell me why and they kicked me out of the shop...I don't know what to do." She wiped more tears from her eye. She started to babble incoherently. Jeff'i would come over and hug her lightly, "Oh honey, don't worry about it. Just do what you need to do." She hugged him and sobbed into his chest. Ven lookedon, a bit concerned but not sure was what to do.

The man would relax once he saw who Gaul was with and he mentioned the Governor. "She loves a good brandy after dinner. I usually sell her my best however." "One thing Mii does is fill Mother's liquor cabinet as fast as she empties it." THe shopkeeper chuckled. "She does get a bit nostalgic and asks me for a mushroom whiskey once in a while. I normally don't have it but I just got some from underground in the caravan today. Look around for anything else you might want, we've got a lot of cheeses as well and we give out samples." He'd disappear into the back room again., "Well, that's what she wants, a ceremony, not quite a small thing though, most of her family will be there..." he looked over a bottle of wine, "Vows...hel, I'm going to need something suitable to wear..."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Wed May 01, 2019 1:30 am

Anna listen to the lath hearing of what has happen to her if she was to tell her what it has happen it would just cause even more problems she would look at ven. "To ask would you be alright if I leave if i have to I find Gaul and Ill'ian and send them back here I going to have words with the govonor if i am able." She would tell her for it seems her mate was the one of the many rounded up with the others and it be best not to tell her why.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun May 05, 2019 2:02 am

"Brandy you say... I'll have to think of some recommendations of my own too." Gaul had a taste for the harder grain stuff then he really did with the grape wines. "She sounds like she drinks worse then I have. Chel fire water was my weakness back in the day, and I admit I lost my stomach of the stuff."

"Do your ceremony inside something, so that incase its rains or thunders. You can still have it go on regardless... and when I did my vows, I wore my good kimono to match with Dini's." She had a more yellow outfit and he had to go for something blue. Match with his eye's, she said to him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 05, 2019 3:16 am

The woman would walk out of the shop, still sniffling. "Um, sure okay. Just come back.." "Not before you pay for those or take them off honey. 5 Ada for the pair." The shopkeeper pointed to the sandals on Anna's feet.

He thought for a bit, "I think she's having it outside...I guess I'll have to take a more active role in things. And find something to wear, at least it's a week away now." The shopkeeper would reappear with a bottle, "This batch was made with Dendle mushrooms, some of the best in my opinion. I still crave for them myself, just not in liquid form." He thought a moment as he looked at the bottle, "One of those nice big ones they grow, grilled, gills up, with some butter, splash of red wine in the pan and you'd swear you were eating a steak." He made a kissing noise before handing over the bottle. "Wish we could get more of them. They sell out fast up here."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun May 05, 2019 11:04 am

She would dig into one of her pockets tossing a small sack to him but she would not go out the door do to the fact it would mean they are separated and alone. "There should be enough there to pay for whatever she get to if not I got more ada I shall give you." She told the shopkeeper seeing that there a chance ven might want to get somwthing else.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri May 10, 2019 9:16 am

"A week is still time, but it might be cutting it close. We should get you something going after we leave here." But as to the Dendle mushroom brew. "It's my wifes uncles recipe. I too prefer to have it in a plate then bottle it up in a brew to pour. I could certainly look into sending you some when the harvest comes along. I might know a connection or two." He winked a blue eye' at the lath.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 10, 2019 6:32 pm

He would quickly count the coins and smile, "Oh of course my Lady." He'd smile and bow to Anna before moving to Ven, "So, what were you thinking now?" was all Anna would hear as she left the shop. The two Scouts on the roof would take notice of Anna leaving, talking softly amongst themselves.

"You don't say?" The Vinter would say, he rubbed his chin, "Seeing as this is going to the Governor, and if you can pull some strings to get more mushrooms here, I can give a quarter off the price."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle