An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby django » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:43 am

"I wouldn't so sure we would be gone that quick." Gaul said as he felt a little hungry. "Me? Just here for work and getting paid for my efforts." The extemplar said simply, as the woman pressed him for details. Goddess only knows how much that woman hears and knows about every traveler that passes through.

He didn't' want her knowing too much about him. But word of two grey skinned elf men on horses, might catch someones attention eventually.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:43 pm

The Sul would nod sheepishly when Anna told her not to bite. Gasping for breath once the gag was removed, "Please, get this off me! I'm allergic to burlap, I can barely breathe!" struggling in the bag and her binds She still looked at Anna with a bit of fear, "I don't know what you've heard but my mother won't pay any ransom."

The woman came back with two more mugs that were steaming hot, two thick pieces of bread pushed on the rim, "Well, I can't let you two go off hungry just because that man has a 'schedual', I'll add it to his tab. And if ya have to go just take the mugs with ya, he'll get em back to me eventually." The mugs had a wooden spoon sticking out of them and were full of a thick meat and vegetable stew. Paqu took his, "Thank ye kindly." Paqu would pick up his stew-mug and take a sip first before fishing some chunks out with the spoon. "Wish someone had thought of this earlier. Better than grabbing a ration biscuit on wolfback."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:05 am

She covered the sul mouth with her hand seeing that the last thing they need is someone hearing all of the yelling even if it could be justified at this time she looked out the back to the left and right. "Calm down the more noise you make the more of a chance the ones who out you back here will decide to come back when the sack.... Is talking....." She said as she work her way to getting the sul out of the sack as she kept a eye out the back. "To ask why were you tied up and who were those two?" She asked.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:35 pm

Gaul gave the server woman a nice wink as she handed the two suss men some rather nice looking foodstuffs. "Bless you mam." Taking the mug of stew and bread, and spooning the hot food into his mouth. Inn food was almost always the best. "That it is." He agreed with his friend as they started to chew and swallow their food.

"How much trouble do you think we'll find down the road. This place looks quiet enough, but I can't shake this feeling something happening."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:14 am

The woman blushed a bit as Anna covered her mouth, nodding. "mhhmhm." She'd calm down a little, starting to scratch herself as soon as her hands were free, rashes all over her body in a fine checkered pattern, "I don't know who they were, but they obviously wanted to kidnap me. My mother's the head tradeswoman for a Val'Sulisinrune Colony. This isn't the first time someone's tried to kidnap me or my brother to try and get a ransom out of me." She'd gasp as the wagon shook a little, Bob opened the tent flap, hissing, "I told you to...who the hel is she?" he asked in a whisper.

"Oh, former Sarghress are ye? We've been getting a lot of you types up here. Some kind of kerfuffle with yer leaders?" She'd move about, putting out more orders and mugs to different tables. "Depends on where down the road is, and which road yer taking. We've got some bandits nearby but they know not to shit where they eat. Don'tcha?" She said, slamming down a mug in front of a one eyed lath with a brown mohawk, "Don't know whatcher talking about, mum. I'm a respectable businessman." She went to another table, "Anyway unless yer heading north ya won't be running into any 'respectable businessmen'. Heard about something that happened about a week ago down south. Them Dark Suns running around like they owned the place looking fer..." she'd pause and looked at Paqu and Gaul again, "A bunch of greyskins and two vals." One of the patrons spoke up from his mug, "Thank Sharess the assholes fucked off back to whatever rock they crawled out from under." "Caused all kinds of trouble. All the nearby colonies and towns put their squabbling aside and fought back."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:42 am

Listing to the sul looking over her body seeing that she is pretty broke out from the sack hopefully bob might have something to take care of it but for know she listen to her and it start of figuring out how to get her back home. She was about to speak to when bob open open up the flap seeing that it seems he is a tad upset since all the noise coming from the back ask who is the sul. "I have not for a name but from what I can tell two goblins came around here to this wagon tossed her in and said they be back in about a hour as for the sul she is from one of there colonies and her mother a trademaster...... So that what is going on here and to ask you got anything for a rash?" She asked bon pointing to the break out of it around the woman body.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:21 am

Gaul did his best not to glance over to the bandit sitting across the room with the one eye. But these were not just any bandits... bloody Dark Suns lurking about. Gaul had to have killed more of them then any other group to the lead up and during the great war... and he mostly stayed out of any direct fighting.

He looked over to Paqu to see if the man knew the kind of trouble they might just now run into... Maybe perhaps they should have brought Mae and Trinita along for added support then keeping a low profile. Maybe they should finish their food and be on their way before one eye over there decided to rat them out.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:56 am

Bob would look the woman over, "<Damnation!> You're Vindictive Ven'ris' daughter?" "Yes, and my name is Ven'tura." She kept scratching herself, grunting and sighing. Bob would lean on the wagon and look about, before putting his head back inside the wagon. "Damnit, why did you have to fall into my lap?" "I didn't exactly choose to get kidnapped you know." Bob would groan, "Sorry...I can't take you back to Cat's Cradle yet, I'm taking this woman to Songbird." "That's fine. I'll just be a week early to the party then." She kept scratching. Bob would look at her, "I don't got any itch medicine. Sorry. We're leaving as soon as the horses are ready. I'm going inside to get the men, you take that sword under the mattress incase someone else gets here first." Bob would hop down, closing the flap and heading off.

Paqu would look at Gaul when 'buncha greyskins' were mentioned. "Musta been Birchwood Company." with a slight smirk as he turned to the woman again, "So them Dark Suns still around?" "Not on this road they aren't. Quite a few of em buried on the side of the road. And the road's patrolled rather routinely now. Just don't pay no mind to any of em claiming there's a road tax." "She got reassigned I hear." Another patron would speak up.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:52 pm

She looked Ven'tura besides the itching she seems to be alright she would take her hand as bob went off to get the others bringing her to the front getting the sword from under the mattress placing it to her side. "I heard of your mother before I would not be surprise if Ven'ris' knew of my mother to tell you are in a bit of a mess.... I can't give the full details since it mean you and your mother would be targets but there about to be some big changes underground." She would tell her it not just her been kidnapped which hopefully will not be a problem during this trip for there always the chance of the black suns or any of the nids agents for she is pretty sure that word had spread of what they have done at the dome.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:20 am

The lack of Black Suns around was a sore off of Gauls mind... But he wondered who patrolled these roads these days. Illhars or Nals? "Who usually patrols this area? Need to figure out what shade of Green or Blue I would be expecting the most looking for road taxes."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:56 pm

"Unless you're being kidnapped too I can't Imagine a bigger mess." She kept scratching. "And I could care less about the underground right now. I just want to get somewhere with a bath tub and ointment. Preferably enough to fill the bathtub." She grunted as she scratched.

The woman thought for a moment, "They take turns, even the Sul's send folks out when they feel like it, or when they got a convoy running...Oi? Anyone remeber what today was?" "We're patrolling today." A woman in silver armor with green robes under them said, sipping a beer, "And if anyone tries that road tax scam you ask for their name and rank. And then tell em San'piper is gonna hear about it. I won't have profiteers in my unit."

Bob would enter the Inn now, heading straight for Paqu and Gual, "Down your pints, we gotta go." He would grab the third mug that was on the table and start to chug, "<Not even going to stay long enough to say hello?>" He'd finish his mug and slam it down, "<Not now Maria.>" Paqu would quickly down his beer, chugging and grabbing his mug of soup and heading out. "Thank ye again miss."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:20 am

Looking at ven'ture letting out a sign about begin kidnapped which she has a history of it and a few times she was kidnapped by friends. "Let say I do have a history with being kidnap it happen many times but you want a idea of a bigger mess then this your with the group that has found a cure for the taint and this is no joke a real cure..... My mother is the first to be cured..... And I sure songbird will have what you need." She said to her keeping a hold of the sword looking at the front of the wagon then to the back hoping the others get here quickly.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:21 pm

Gaul didn't expect to hear the Suls being involved out here and watching the roads. He always though of them as an old by gone clan, who wasted all of their resources funding the wolves to kick the dragons out. To hear them patrolling the surface meant something was still alive in the clan.

The woman in the silver armor spoke up and caught his attention. Probably Nal judging by the green in her robes. "Thank you San'piper. I'll keep that in mind if anyone bothers us." He raised a cup in her direction before going back to eating. Bob arrival almost made the back of Gauls hairs standing up. "Whats wrong?" He said before downing what he could and fishing out some coin to pay what he owes.

"Whats going on?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:16 am

Ven'tura got nervous as she thought Anna was ranting, smiling at her. "Oh, that's great. A cure you say?" Eyeing the sword she had.

"I have a schedule to keep and the horses are ready, let's go." He said, "<Just put it on my tab Maria.> Let's go." Bob would head out with Paqu in tow. He'd look around to make sure no one else was around before saying softly, "Some idiot kidnapped the daughter of someone very angry and quiet powerful and decided to stash her in the back of my wagon." "Bloody hel. Shouldn't we talk to the guards?" "You're trying to get to Songbird quietly and quickly. The guards will want to ask us a bunch of questions which won't matter because she'll just assume we're part of the kidnap plot. If she gets to Songbird she's safe."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Anna looked at ven feeling her emotions despite the smile she could tell she is nervous and seeing that her eyes are looking down. "Yes.... But it make my friends and I enemy number one with the nids and snad I don't think I need to tell you just how bad things could get in this trip." She told her they already been though enough but there one question on her mind at this time how do we still know that songbird and her community is still standing?
Rhung
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle