An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed May 24, 2017 8:56 pm

Paqu would marvel at her handywork, "Less exciting than yours. I thought he was the one who was gonna jump me, miscalculated." It had just registered to Paqu that he saw Gual and the others leave during the distraction, "Aw fuck. We need to find them. I'll take care of the tab." He'd move over to the Tavern Keeper and pour a few coins on the table, "Sorry for the mess, thanks for the grub." "Hey, if your friend there ever wants to do that professionally, there's fights in the mines." "Sounds like fun, don't think we're gonna be in town that long but I'll relay the message." He would move to Mae now and pick up his spear, "Alright let's find the others." heading out of the inn and into the streets.

Che tightened the chains despite Asilly using her empathy and hands on him, "You're not going to die as clean as-" The name hit him harder than the Empathy, or Gual. "I-Ital?" the Ssu barely managed to choke the name out as his rage subsided quickly. His chains would go slack and the woman would gasp for breath as she pulled the chains free of her throat. Che would drop his chains right when Gaul put him in a hold, he started struggling, "Let me down!" The woman would fall to the ground as she caught her breath. She looked up at Gual and Che, "Please, let him go."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed May 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Asilly let go of Che but keeps her empathy on him as she moves over and checks on Lta'ya helping her up as she look over at che. "I say you can let him down dear..... things are under control are you alright che gotten the wrong idea once I told that your were using your mother name he as you can see did not take it well..... I am sorry for that. If you like you can say and talk to him while I go collect the rest of the notes were are they in this place?" She asked her see that this is a chance to let them two get a chance to be to gather for a moment.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri May 26, 2017 8:01 am

"Fights in the mines you say." Mae said with an interest and a toothy smile. "I'll keep it in mind for the next time I'm in town. But I prefer taking on ladies." Not that she expected female humans to got for stuff like that. Taking her leave with the duter suss. They made their way into the streets.

Gaul almost wished, he'd just try and put a choke hold on Che and force him to pass out. Rather then try and pry these hand apart from this weapon. "Are you done? Only if you're done..." He asked holding the mad suss still. And god help him if he decides to kick him in the nuts or shins. Because he will end him.

He at least had the decency to let the suss stand on his feet before letting go. "What was that about?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 26, 2017 8:41 am

Ital would get to her feet, "Black leather messenger bag. Behind the metal box marked Nuqrah'shareh Mana Cores in the back right corner." Che would stop, just hanging in Gaul's hold, "I'm done..." When he was let down he would look at Ital'ya a moment before she reached out and hugged him, sobbing a little, "I thought you and everyone else were dead. I'm so glad you'r-" Che would slide down and out of the hug, crouching down he pulled Ital's skirt down quickly, revealing a large birthmark on her inner thigh. The Summoner went wide eyed and blushed hard, "Che!" she would slap him, knocking the Ssu back before she pulled her skirt back up. "It is you!" Che was happy despite the hand marks across his face and his neck. Che started tearing up as he was pulled up to his feet by Ital, hugging her tightly again, alternating between laughing and sobbing as she held him up. "Che was one of my mother's Scourges. They were fiercely loyal to her." She would pat his head, "Imagine the Kyrols if someone went around claiming to be Sharess herself?" She would look down the alleyway at Mae and Paqu as they approached, trying to pull a summoning stone from a small pouch. Paqu looked to Gaul, "What the bloody Hel's going on, Brother?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Asilly nods as she head inside the place look into a about the area at the entrance for any signs of anyone within here as she then head down the right of the place passing by carts and sacks of martial she. As she does she starts to get the feeling that she is not alone within this place sensing a variety of emotions within this place as she reached the corner were she told her were she starts searching for the metal box to which she find it and opens it up and grabs the black bag however once she get it a crossbow bolt strikes into her right shoulder. Once the bolt hit her she using her empathy uses it to reach out to gaul, che, paqu, mae, and Lta'ya to attract them into this place as she starts to move deeper into the place from who ever shot the bolt.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 am

After Gaul let go of Che. He made sure their ruckus didn't cause too much attention, to bring in what ever passed as local authorities. But he doubted anyone wanted to get involved with dagger ear business. "A reunion." He shrugged to Paqu's questions, like he knew his strange nephews habits better then he did.

But then the suss flinched as Asiliy was struck with a cross bow bolt. He moved to grab Asiliy and move her in front of him. Using his body to cover her from any more attacks hopefully. This was reminding him alot of his first wife, and he wasn't about to loose Asiliy like this as well.

Mae was quick to move where the shooter was hiding.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon May 29, 2017 6:44 am

Che was on his knees now as Ital sighed in relief, "Che used to work for my mother." She would pat Che's head before turning toward the warehouse. Che sprang up to his feet, ax in hand as he stood in front of Ital protectively "Fucking Hel." Paqu would rush into the warehouse, spear raised as he started looking for Asilly's attacker. Ital would head in as well, being stopped by Che, "We need to help her!" Che would remove the mask he stuck to the door, holding it out for her to grab. "Che this isn't the time..." she would sigh before taking the mask, slipping it on and fixing her hood, then bring forth her Saber Cat summon, sending it in first before Che went in followed by Ital. "Anybody got eyes on them?!" Paqu called out as he started shoving over crates with his shield.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon May 29, 2017 12:58 pm

Asilly hold onto gaul as she starts to get dizzy and her vision starts to blur and darken as the bolt was coated in a form of nerve toxin design to effect a person vision and muscle making it hard for then to move or see to were asilly nearly loses her grip on gaul as it takes full effect. Up above them on one of the shelves near the left side of the building a crouch figure can be barley seen as he is wearing a black cloak and clothing through the scope of the crossbow red eyes are seen. The figure looks down and paqu along with mae are looking about for him cursing under his breath he takes his crossbow and moves down to the end of the shelves and head for a back door at the other side of the building. "We..... need to get back to the air ship...... got to get out of here before something really bad happens....." Asilly says as best she could as she keep trying to stay up and balance.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:39 am

Gaul wasted not a moment picking this lady up and carrying her all the way to the air ship is he had too. His arms were stronge, and carried the woman like she wasn't more then a sack of grain. So quick where his feet, Gaul had to have the feeling the bolt was poised or laced with something.

Mae was hounding the sniper, like a goddamn wolf on the hunt.

It was either a lucky guess she knew where the man was heading, or took a hint at what Reka would do. Throwing a knife towards the red eye'd shooter. The blade stuck into the leg, and left an impression on the man. "Come here you fuck, and taste another one."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm

The glowing sabercat stalked through the aisles of the warehouse, hunting it's prey, it would leap up onto boxes and start going for the exit once the back door was flung open and light casted into the room. Paqu started charging for the door as well, "Dead or alive?" he shouted out loud. Che had closed his eyes to try and find the assassin's aura, "He's tainted. In the back!" "So alive till ya get some yer stones over here." Che would almost start to rush after as well to join Paqu, Mae, and the Summons, but stopped and stayed close to Ital. She would start moving towards the exit as well.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:48 pm

The assassin turn and fires another bolt through the open door blindly as he keep moving trying keep ahead of the group as he cheeks his leg to were the dagger was deep into it when mae throw it at him. "You fuckers!! Your best give us the woman and those notes if you want to walk out of this place alive..... oh were also heading for that whore daughter and were going to bring that air ship of yours down onto this town. Unless you give her over there want be all this blood on your hands so.....what's it going to be?" He yells at the group near the door as he ready another as he hopes he other comrades are coming to his aid seeing that he is out match here. Asilly who is at the time on gaul shoulders tries to keep herself awake and overcome the toxin within her body at this time along with keep the bag in her hand. "Gaul...... we need to get the other from the hunt..... and we need to run...." she says to him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:40 am

Mae started to wonder if their would be tainted assassinate could even feel the knee stuck in his leg. She didn't consider the thought how luck Mae knife throw was. She wasn't all the well practiced. She almost couldnt get the blade to stick even if she tried to.

Pursuing the blood was the easy part. The worst part was, if he was running back for some help. Pulling her sword clean from its scabbard Mae started to hunt like a wolf.

Gaul hushed his lover as he carried her to the medical bay. Hoping to hell and back, no one was in hiding back here. "Trinita!" He shouted load and clear, as he closed in to the medical bay. The almost always, ready Combat medic had already things prepared for such of an event.

"Lay her down on the bed." He said getting his kit ready with his nurse.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:43 am

Paqu was the first through the door, a bolt stuck in his shield, followed quickly behind by the summon, snarling and roaring. Paqu kept his shield pointed at the assassin. Che would emerge from the doorway next, acting like a shield for Ital'ya, "You'll get her over the pile of corpses that used to be you and your friends you Fuck-nutted Scabrous Seagull! You can't have her, and I'll wade through a sea of blood to make sure you don't!" He shook his arm and started swinging his chain, letting it loose at the assassin. Paqu would fall back a little, taking up a defensive position around Ital. "All this over me..." "Don't even think about it." Paqu whispered, "The lad'll be insufferable to live with after this if you surrender. Now is that thing just for show or can it actually chomp that bastard?" Ital would look up at the Assassin now, pointing at him as the Saber Cat charged and leaped at him.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:14 pm

The assassin keeps moving as fast as he could dispite the wounded leg. "You fools are so ready to throw your alive away for her well then by all means it does not matter if you get in are way or even kill all of us here we have more...... in fact some are heading for that goblins village along with many of the colonies were are going to make it very hard for you even getting underground." He yells back at them as he turns a corner of the all way into a crowded area of the town the market he keeps his had up as he tries to blend into the crowed of people to what for the perfect timing to take them down.

Within the bay following gaul one of the assassin wearing the same gear but having a sword along with a small crossbow her name is jun'lire she has been sent here along two dozen others to ether take asilly alive or kill her and take her resurce ether way did not matter to her. She steps into the door way as she looks at gaul and asilly. "You know you been a real throne in are side for a long time you bitch we can never get close to you until know...... you male I assume your the knee trying to keep her safe? I going to say this just once give her to me and I let you and friends live don't and will kill you all oh and one more little thing if you do prove to much trouble for us I just have one of us open a nether gate right in the middle of the town and let the demons do the rest." She says to him with a grin a hoping he does a lest put up a fight it be no fun other wise.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Gaul didn't even look to see what the glass bottle was until he threw it into the assassins face... A brown glass bottle of laudanum. The glass shattered like a wine bottle and the brown liquid got all over the bitches faces and stuck to her clothing, giving her a high she might not all be too aware of but her body did.

The extemplar rushed Jun'lire with a black knife. The Fairbairn-Sykes, was a nice long, thin blade meant for getting between the gaps and skewering organs. Gaul went right for the bitches hair and jabbed the knife into her neck.

Trinita also saw he was needed. Grabbing his knife waiting beside his kits. The close quarters of the skyship meant wielding a longer sword wasn't so easy.

Blending in a crowd of humans wasn't so easy when you were a drow, and bleeding from the leg. Mae was quick to stay on his heels. Her sword was out and hunting. And the peasants were pretty quick to get out of her goddamn way.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle