An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:54 pm

Ital would retract the sealing stone, "Get her to a healer..." she was weary now, exhausted and wanting to pass out. Paqu would help Asilly up to a sitting position. Che would move over to hold Ital. "I need to sit down before I fall down." "Somebody else already did." Che joked as he pointed to Merci'er. She would look over at Asilly, seeing that she was cured, smiling, "We did it mother." she whispered softly.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:00 am

Asilly would keep a hold of paqu as he help her up along with keeping a hold of Anna placing one of her hand onto his wound of the cut trying to heal it herself to were shw would look weakly over at gaul with a small smile. "I feel alive..... my inside don't feel like there ripping themselves apart....." She would say with a chuckle looking over at ital and the others keeping a hold of paqu and Anna Az shw would try and get off of the table nearly falling over been weak in the legs Anna would speak. "You do realize that we are going to have a lot of people to come after us... not just the nids mother you have any idea what to do next?" She asked her but her mother would at the tike just shake her head not able to get a stright thought at this time.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Asilly should get more then a little bed rest after such a surgery. Her whole trip coming here was here practically being gutted and twisted to the brink of death or worse. Traveling by horse back could only go so fast. "You should get some rest love." He said as he let go of her legs finally.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:16 pm

"I think we should all get some rest. We're safe for now, we need to recover before we make a stupid decision." Che would look about, "Well...if it's worth anything we need to let everyone know that there's a cure for the taint. Someone tries to kill whoever found the cure..." he chuckled, "There'll be a glorious riot to put the clan wars to shame." Paqu chimed in, "We've been riding hard. We've got others that we can trust watching our backs for now. We can't rush this yet."
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:23 am

Asilly would hold onto Anna as she try and steady herself to get up shaking a bit as she place her hand on her wound looking over at ital then to the others. "You right about rhe rest part it a little bit if a walk but my home has plenty of room for everone and if someone could wake Merci'er....." she says pointing to him as Anna did what she could to help her mother walk keeping a eye on the wound and her eyes woundering if she is fully cured.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:25 pm

Gaul was hard to trust anyone outside of his personal circle, but even he needed to sleep. "We should get some rest." But he couldn't muster the energy to make it sound convincing. He probably never felt this stressed out on the inside since the peck of the Nid wars were everything was really going to hell.

But unlike the Nid war. There was a cured person standing infront of him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:05 am

Che would giggle, "Ah, let four eyes sleep it off." Ital would huff at him, "Sera Paqu, can you please wake him up?" Paqu moved over and tried to shake Mercier awake, "Come on you." gently shaking him at first, before lightly smacking him in the face. "Hugh?" "It's over. Lady Asilly's cured." He'd slowly get up, "Cured?" He looked over at Asilly, "Oh my. It's true." He'd be pulled up to his feet by Paqu, smaller in frame but taller than the Ssu. He would look about, "So...what's going to happen now?" "We're going to rest." "Oh...I don't mean to intrude, as you've saved me from those blacksuns, but will there be food?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:24 am

Anna would sign as she help her mother get up the stairs to wwre she would speak up at Merci'er of his questions of food since if has been quite a journey. "There should be something that you can quickly fix up to eat and that for everone as for me I going to take a long and hopefully peaceful sleep." She says to them get the use back into her legs as it was getting easier with each step but her whole body still acks and hurts from both the surgery and of the the effect of been tantied after a few more steps they would reach the top to were outside her childern were keeping watch as she and Anna would make there way to the stairs that lead upwards to the top of the tower.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:07 am

It was going to be a long night before Gaul found any sleep tonight. His blood was running with anticipation. He crossed from the surface, into Jaal territory and all the way across Chel and its various territories. The ex templar should feel very tired right now but he wasn't feeling it just yet.

Perhaps that will change once his armor came off and get something inside of him to eat and drink.

Word was getting around, and even the wolves Trinita and Mae had heard the extordanary news that Asiliy was cured of her tainting. As just moments ago, she was on deaths door just holding in.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:28 pm

Che, Ital, Paqu and Merci'er would follow Asilly up the tower, with Paqu bringing up the rear, his head still on a swivel. Unlike Gaul he would probably fall asleep quickly, if not sleep easily.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:21 am

After a walk they would reach the top of the tower one level above would lead to ash room but Anna would take her mother to her room laying her down onto her bed checking her wound and examine other area to see of there any other damage. "The kitchen ok the left of my mother room there plenty to eat and to get for everone and there a guest room on the other side..... you feeling any wrong mother?" She would raise up a little still in a little bit of pain. "There no more blood in my mouth..... and I don't feel my insides on fire I filled drain.... but other then that at this moment I am feeling fine......" Shw would say as Anna would and get up and head to the kitchen to grabe something simple to eat and drink for her mother.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:11 am

"I recommend something very light to eat my lady." Trinita voice his opinion as a medic and sort of doctor. While he was more specialized cuts and bruises. He knew when someone should eat slowly and test how their body is handling it. "I recommend a broth or something else soft. Nothing solid tho."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Ital would head into the kitchen with the others, Che and Merci'er would sit down at a table across from each other, exchanging a glare. Ital would start making some sandwiches as Paqu would sit at one of the tables, letting out a sigh. He would notice Che and Merci'er, "So what's the story with you two." "We shared a lover in Val'Raveran." "You mean she tossed you a pity fuck." "I'm still shocked that a lady of such class and refinement allowed someone so crude into her home." Paqu would put his spear between the two, "Do I have to separate you two?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:46 pm

Anna would get up for a moment to get some food for her mother heading out of the room to wwre the other are letting out a sign of relief find a sit rubbing the back of her head hearing che and Merci'er as she relax. "Is there going to be any problems from your two? For I well remove you from this area of the tower if it becomes a problem for my mother." She says to them getting out heading into the kitchen looking over at ital. "Can you get me some broth words of Trinita." She tells her.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:03 am

"No fighting." Mae bluntly put it as scavenged the dining room like a wolf. Looking for tasty foods she other wise didn't get at home or at work. "I've had my fill fighting for today, and its going to take another Nid attack to spoil my supper." The half breed wolf said as she made herself something to eat and half threatened anyone who might have thought to steal her food.

"I can see if I can." Trinita said as he made the trip to make her something like that. Broth was easy enough.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle