An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:46 pm

Bob was looking around behind the cart as the others helped Asilly into the cart. Ital and Merci'er would pull her in now, with flares getting up into the sky. Paqu would slap the side of the cart, "Get going! We'll catch up!" Bob would get the wagon moving again, slowly through the alleyways. Che would struggle to get back on his horse that he was still stuck to. Paqu helped him up and mounted his horse. "What's that stupid game you like to play? Kick the Kyrol?" Che would smile and giggle darkly as he followed after the wagon. "Well I think we're gonna have to play a round of that."

The wagon was making its way through the alleyway and onto the street. "Where am I going?" Ital would stay at Asilly's side, concentrating on her seed. Mercie'r would move to the front, "To the right. Follow this road, we're going across the bridge and we'll be on the way to the Dome."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:13 am

Asilly would cough again hard with even more blood in her hands taking a look at ital giving her a week smile as she try to stand up and get to the bed as they were moving seeing that they are going to have company soon. "Once we get to the dome...... get to the center tower...... that is were we will get off and...... get off and that when the real work begins....." she says to Bob as she would slowly sit on the bed heavily breathing doing what she did with the stone has made her condition even worse but her only regret is that of dragging everone into this for there lives and many more lives could end.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:12 am

Gaul had hopped that the Kyorls on this side of the district were unorganized and mostly slacking at their job. All they had to do was get past their patrolled districts and into contested territory.. and then from there hopefully into friendly hands. And even then, they would likely have a Nid in their mists if they were hunting for them.

It seemed they were no where near safe in this city.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:48 am

The two Ssus would take their horses through the alleyways to get back onto the other side of the way, Che would ride past and throw a fireball semi-harmlessly at the Kyorls who were trying to break it down. "Turtles into Infinity!" "It's that Heretic! Get him!" They would start chasing after Che, Paqu made sure his armor was secure before he charged in, whacking one of the Kyrols in the backside with the flat of his spear, "Sharess Sucks Sheit!" Che was laughing like a madman as the pair lead them away from where the others were going.

There would be a squad of mounted Kyrols Lances riding past the wagon quickly to respond to the flares, ignoring the group entirely. The wagon would pick back up in speed again, going through the Sharen districts on their way to the Sul Dome, there was a lot of rebuilding going on. Sharen guards were patrolling the area in small groups. "Is the war over, finally?" One guard would stop the cart in the middle of the road as a heavy golem trudge through an intersection. The guard would then wave the wagon on again and Bob got the speed back up. "How much further?" "We've still got to get through this district, but I can see the dome from here. I always thought that place was so gaudy...it looks like heaven now."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:08 am

Asilly would try and keep herself down in the wagon hopping not to be seen which seems that luck is om there side for know but there no telling how long it will last but hearing Mercie'r of the war been over cause her to raise up a little. "The war might seem to be over but it not..... Snadhya has control of almost everthing I got a letter from someone from the Sharen clan that has informed me that...... Snadhya has somehow gotten control of the alliance but she working in the shadows after someone actually came close to killing her....." she says to him as she would lay back down in the bed as the wagon speed on trying to stay awake to help when need.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:40 am

Gaul heart was racing along side his mind as the Kyorl horse made appeared onto the scene. Now they were in serious fucking trouble. But he held his spot and allowed the horsemen to chase after Che and Paqu, allowing them the slim hope that they could get the wagon out of here.

"Move the cart. We still have people behind us." It was true, and they couldn't wait here forever and hope they can get more distance between them and the horsemen.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:28 am

"This is fast as the horses can go, boss." Bob would maneuver the horses around obstacles in the road, nearly trampling another Sharen guard. "Motherkillingasshole." The woman shook her fist at them and was rapidly shrinking behind them. There would be a checkpoint up ahead with a line of carts. Bob started slowing down, "What do we do boss?" There was no getting around the stone walls set up across the road, and a pair of dragon riders were on standby.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:19 am

When the wagon was coming to a stop asilly would love to the front off the bed looking through towards the checkpoint know trying to figure out what to do since they are running out of time. "We have a few options but doing a attack is not one of them..... I got plenty of money with me if we can we bribe are way through but there one big problem those guards who not to say there working with the nids....... we get close enough they see who I am or the others and we are dead....... and there no way around this...... Unless you can take me to a area of the all that has no one around it I could make us a path...." she says talking a deep breath trying her best to not let the pain to overwhelm her.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:57 am

Gaul agreed with Asiliy that pushing past this check point by force wasn't probably going to end well. But he thought their odds were good that these men and women here were not the cream of the crop when it came to the devastated forces left over from the Sharens.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:03 pm

"No...you can't. You nearly killed yourself last time." The line would move slowly. A large cart being pulled out of line as guards inspected it. The line would finally end with a bored looking Sharen male walking up to the cart with a clipboard. "Name, Clan Affiliation, Destination, Cargo..." Bob would ham up his broken drow, "Bobbakolukus Galaindraine, boss. I wid de Green People boss back up top." The guard raised an eyebrow after trying to write that down, trying to speak slower, "You come from surface?" "Yeah Boss." "Do you have Entry Permit?" "What boss?" "En-try-Per-Mit!" The guard would sigh, "Anyone here that I can understand?" "Paper ting boss? I get, I get." Bob would stand up and pull a large sheaf of papers emblazoned with Nal Sarkoth Logos as the Guard looked through them, muttering "Stupid goblins." "Yeah boss?" The guard would grumble and look to Gual, "Look I'm just trying to get through my shift. Can you answer my questions?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:30 am

Asilly would say low on the bed trying her best not to be seen even ready to slip under the bed if it needs to be done shw would look over at ital. "I know but if all else fails I rather that only I die you have the notes and the work..... this is all that matter getting this to the tower...." she says slowly closing her eyes and laying down feeling very tried and going off to sleep it seems.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:24 pm

At least with the Sharens, they wouldn't have to worry about 'tainted' people from getting purged. But of all the people who would have Nid inside their ranks it would be their clan. But when the guard turned to him for answers, the suss flipped his visor up so he could fully hear and understand him.

"I can." He said while nudging his mount over. "This paper work should be what your looking for. Is there something wrong with it?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 pm

The Guard was going through the paperwork, "I have a lot of Nal tax and permit info, but it's all for surface and colony stuff, and a lot of it's expired or copies. Someone needs to tell this goblin to throw some shit away. An entry permit is required to enter the cavern now from the colonies and other cities." The cart that was off to the side being inspected, one of the other guards would come over, "What's the hold up with that one?" "Surfacers, they don't have an entry permit." "If they don't have an entry permit then how the hel did they get this far in?" "I don't know." "Fuck it, it's someone else's fuckup, were only looking for looters anyway." Another guard would chime in, "Probably those asshole Sarghress took it at their checkpoint to resell." "So what do you want me to do?" "Get their names and search their cart. We need to get the line moving again." Ital stayed quite in the back of the cart as she concentrated on Asilly's seed, Merci'er stayed silent too as he listened.

Paqu was running for his life as he galloped along the road, Che was enjoying himself as he taunted the chasing Lancers, manageing o steal one of their lances and a cape from a guard with only a bloody slash on his arm. "You're a right, bloody, lunatic boy!" "You keep saying that as if I didn't know." He turned in the saddle, "What's the matter? You want your ass stick back?!" he waved the lance around before tossing it back at them and turning around again. "We need to get out of here, the horses are tiring."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue May 01, 2018 1:09 am

Asilly would weakly open her eyes and raise up not knowing what is going on looking over at ital sewing her at work on her seed doing all she could to keep it from going any more out of control she would try her best to speak up. "Are we there at the dome.... or are with still at that check point?" She asked razing up a little more and taking notice that they still are she would pull out a large sack of Ada the last one she has on her and would try and hand it up front to Bob to bribe them she would also light pinch his arm to get her attention of the sack.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat May 05, 2018 9:27 am

Gaul had outta throttle the idiots who filed this paper work, and his patience was running thin. He had almost wished the Kyorls would turn back and come this way to cause an incident. He had to go with one last option before he did something really drastic.

"I think this is the paper work your looking." He reached back into the car and snagged a coin purse of ada, or at least he had hopped it was. Tossing it to the Sharen guard, it weighed in roughly as much as a three week pay out if Gaul guessed his wages. "Unless you want the line to grow along with the work load."

If this bastard didn't bit, then he might be the first Sharen Gaul killed in a long while.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle