An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 am

Bob kept the horses going, slowing down a bit but still going faster than most, "I know me horses and me wagon. I've broken enough of both in my life." He would take the horses as they directed, stopping a moment, "Oi, Biggun'." He'd pass Paqu an iron rake, "Ifin' ya feel like covering our tracks this is the tool for the job." Paqu would ride back to the road, dismounting and raking up the ruts and evening them out as the others went towards the tunnel. Ital would hang onto something as the ride got rough, Merci'er would fall off of the seat he fell asleep on, waking up with a snort. He looked around and fixed his glasses, groaning before he just laid down again in the back of the wagon where Asilly was. "Every time I wake I pray it's in my home and it was all just some drug induced dream."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Asilly would look over at mae listen to her about her concerns of her getting up to the front of the wagon. "I be fine mae I need to be up here so I can get us through the tunnle besides we Still ahead of the blacks sun and I doubt they can find the tunnle...." she says as she looks across the side of the mountain to were a but further ahead a opening can be seen large enough to easily fit the wagon through. "And there is are tunnle alright once we get into it everone stay close do not move ahead." She says to everone as they get close to there objective.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:05 am

"It won't mater much. Its the only road were we are going. And we havn't been keeping our tracks down long enough." Let alone leaving a pile of black sun corpses in our wake. But it was not like Gaul was mad about it, they had no time to bury the dead, into a mass grave.

"Well, don't think we are out of the woods yet." Mae grumbled to the man named Merci'er.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 am

Paqu would bring up the rear, having raked away the trail they made from the road. "Trail's not so easy to follow on the road. Ya can thank that mad king we had for a while, wanted all the roads in his kingdom paved with cobblestone. It'll take em a long time to find out we didn't stay on the road." He would move the cart through the tunnel entrance. He gave a series of short clicks and the horses would follow behind. "Then it'll take em longer to find out where exactly we went off the road. There's all sorts of lumber camps and mines around they'll be chasing wheel ruts for days." Paqu raked up the last of their trail and climbed back onto his horse, bringing up the rear as Che followed shortly behind the carriage. Merci'er would climb towards the front of the wagon, "I've never understood that expression until now...do you need a light up there?" Ital would reach through the flap and start to massage Asilly's head and scalp, using pressure points to try and relieve her headache, she'd alternate between that and containing her seed.

The last horse went through the tunnel as a tainted woman with a fur coat road on a horse towards the black sun camp, missing the group entirely.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 am

She would look about the tunnle and the path trying her best to remember which is been help by ital she would let out a small groan as she would crack her neck real quick before speaking up. "The tunnle goes stright for a bit but eventually it well split off into about four different paths the one on the far left is the one we need to take I will show you..... I just hope the jaals are not patrolling they do not like anyone in this tunnles and at time even me...." she says to them as she would start to relax to ital touches and her work with the seed within her would also ease some of her pain.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:36 am

"Maybe." Mae muttered as she wasn't so sure their trail was as cold as Paqu made it sound. Those Nids just need to get a bird to that bloody air ship and the'd be blown out of existence. Reaching into her bag, she produced the mana lantern and hung it by her pack by some leather straps.

Gaul looked down the dark tunnels. "You can bet they do... war makes any one paranoid. So we better prepare for it."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:44 am

Bob would turn to Merci'er "Aye, me and the horses can't see in the dark, they're already getting spooked some some light up ahead would be good." Merci'er would summon some balls of red light, he'd cast one ahead of the wagon, making it illuminate the path, the other would be on top of the cart, keeping things well light. "What's with the red?" "I find it doesn't hurt our own night vision but it allows goblins like yourself to see." Paqu looked behind himself as the sunlight from the cave entrance faded as they went in further., he would look forward now, "We're making too much noise for my taste..."
The wagon kept on going, with the horses behind, they'ed come up to the split in the tunnel. "Far left, right?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 am

She would look about the tunnle as they have gotten to the other pathways that have been cut into the sides as she turn to the human named Bob. "Yes the one on the far left the other lead to ether dead end or traps the jaals has ensure that no one but themselves and a few other know we're to go in this place it a stright path from here until we reach the next chamber like this one I need a moment with the next one." She says as she let out a groan and a sign as she tries and keep herself level headed since she is still hurting and her mind is not all there at the moment.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:53 pm

"Not much we can do about that. Not unless we could borrow a hover drone from the Jaals." Gaul replied to Paqu, as even he wondered about what they could do about the noise.Which was probably nothing, unless they abandoned it and saddled up. The far left way looked just as plain as the right. But if Asiliy was right. Then no harm should come to them.

"How long do you think we'll have enough road for the wagon." It was one of the problems with taking one down in the underdark, out side of taking the main highways. Things could get a little tight.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:02 am

The wagon would keep to the path as it pressed on, horses following behind like a tidy convoy. "I meant in general. Horseshoes on stone, us talking, Hel, the cart's making the least amount of noise out of all of us." "Grease, padding, and wood in the right places, loose things tied down. Can't do much about the horses though."
Ital would press her thumb on a pair of pressure points and hold it, she was afraid with what Asilly was going through. Merci'er would look at the pair, "I wish there was more I could do." He adjusted his glasses, "With the concern over noise and her headache playing my flute wouldn't be of help. And unless any of you need your taxes organized there's not much I could do...well, I can't even do that right now. I don't have my pens."
Che would scoff, "Friggin bookworm, how the hel did anyone think he'd be of any value on the surface?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 am

Asilly would turn and look over at gaul after hearing his words about the path if it big enough for the wagon. "Well near the end of it to were we are near chel is when we might have to leave the wagon or Bob well have to turn around an dead back out the the path not to wide..... it be very hard to get the wagon through it." She says as she would relax a little bit more from ital touches it was helping with the pain and she is able to think a little bit easier. "Che you be surprised...... the use of taxes is a big thing in most of the colonies there one or two of them within Wu Kong village after everthing has gotten set up..... " she would say to him as she would look forward keeping a eye ahead of them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 am

"Maybe we can put some horse socks on while were at it." Mae snarked as she trotted behind the wagon, hoping it wouldn't come to a sudden hault and send everyone smashing behind it.

Gaul turned his head to Asiliy as he tried to remain beside the wagon before things got too tight. "Chel is some distance from here. I will probably take us the better half of a travel at the pace were keeping with. That is if we don't run into trouble down here."

He wasn't sure what to think of their odds. But he didn't like the idea of facing cave dwellers hungry and bored, looking to scrap and make a meager living off of them... It would be a bad day for anyone coming across this group.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:03 pm

Bob would scoff, "Horse socks..." He then thought about the idea more, "Horse socks?" more or less muttering to himself. "I'm glad someone can recognize my value. I doubt that those slavers would however." "Che, stop antagonizing him. The poor man's been through a lot." "Thank you Miss Ital'yia." Che would just grumble. Bob would speak up again, "You mean send me back through the dark cave that's full of traps and dead ends with not a single source of light? I don't think so, me and me cart are going through to Chel, even if I gotta make the hole bigger, or the cart smaller."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:36 pm

She would look at Bob after he says that he well move foward one way or another. "If need be I make the oath bigger qucikly just to tell I do not know what wating for us at the dome..... or the path there but my daughters three of them and Anna are at the dome right know getting everthing ready....." she says as she looks about the tunnle as the noise of water and what seems to be the sound of movement beyond the sound of the horses and wagon wheels.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Gaul wasn't sure what he was hearing beyond the water. But it stood out to him, as the rush of water and the sound of their group. It must have been big, or there were many of them to be worried about.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle