An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

The Merdrow would make a hissing noise and the weapons would lower, along with Che's fireball and Paqu's weapon. The wagon came to a stop, the other forms would disappear below the water as the one who spoke came closer to the edge. More visible in the light, the pupil less eyes focused on Asilly and it's gills would move as it breathed. "What doessss Lady Assssilly require?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:41 am

Asilly would get off of the wagon and would get close just a few feet from the edge but she keeps a eye on the rest of the water as she speak as she would coughs a few more times. "Here what I request I need you to head to the jaals and tell Asira that the cure is on the move she well know what it means and do not tell her that I am tainted..... also if you could send one of your own to Mimaneid from there tell Mikilu'ligr that...... that the promise day is here she well know it mean it be that easier to say then get into details again...... do take care and be careful...." she would say as she what's for the merdow to head off to diliver the message and with hope there well be no problems.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:37 am

Gaul felt tense and ready to fight. But he didn't want to get in the water with them, and find himself being drowned to death in his armor. It was a nightmare to think about. But Gaul kept his head cool, and knew these creatures were not here to kill them. Asiliy would have to do all the talking, and that's why they came here.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:03 am

((Yeah anytime I take more than two days to respond to a RP give me a poke, although I could have sworn I posted here already))

The Merdrow would make a gurgling gasp. "I cannot lie to the Ill'haressssss. But I will not mention it if sssshe doessss not asssk. Sssadly we cannot go to Mimaneid, there hasss been a cavein. We sshall tell her to sssend a fassst messsssenger." There would be a low rumbling from where the group had just came, faint screams could be heard echoing. "We hope they were not part of your group. Go with sssspeed. The otherssss will dissssarm the trapssss ahead for you."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:15 am

Shw would node to the Merdrow understanding what need to be done as she would turn and look twaord the sound of the screaming and rumbling sounds. "Alright..... do be careful we shall get out of here..... as fast as we can." She says as she would get back up to the wagon getting in climbing up the side and sitting back down next to the human as she would look at him and at the others. "We got to move know..... they are going to remove the traps ahead for us...... because I believe the nids are right behind us." She says to them as of now they are on a even tighter schedule.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:07 am

(Fair enough, I'll keep that in mind the next time.)

So it seemed they were hunted even down here. As the mermaids mentioned other falling into their traps.

"Then lets keep moving them... are pursuers won't be waiting, and someone is either going to run out of traps or willingness to chase." Gaul would bet on the nids not giving up.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:33 am

The Merdrow would follow the wagon a moment listening in. "You are being perssssued? We will ssstop them, and ressset the trapsss behind you." It would make a chattering noise and the water would almost seam like it was roiling, "There are far worssse thingsss than ourssselves in thessse waterssss." The merdrow would dive, heading off the deliver the message as others could be seen just under the surface, moving into position. Bob looked nervously at the water as he got the wagon moving again. "I 'taint going back this way. I can tell ya that much." "Neither will I if I can help it." the lights would focus ahead, giving more of a heads up. Paqu let out a whistle, "Alright, Che, Mae, We're rear guard, friendlies in front. Trin, you and Ital'yia keep Asilly healthy. If our fi-...friends don't stop em we're gonna have to delay them. Merker." "Merci'er." "You watch from the back of the wagon for anything behind us." Merci'er would move from the middle of the wagon and open the rear flap, looking back into the darkness. "So you get the guy with broken glasses on look out?" "I can see better than you can out of the back of your psychotic head."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:07 am

Asilly would let out a groan along with a few coughs as know the blood was covering up the palm of her hand and was coming out the side of her lip to were she would wipe it away. "Trust them this Merdrow know what there doing but I know the nids they never give up and if they have to they well sacrifice there own to allow a small group through to keep the chase own and there still the threat of a few at the dome wating for us.... but if we can reach the main tower in the dome we well be safe." She says to them as for a few seconds she nearly fall over catching herself as she would feel light headed.
Last edited by Rhung on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:58 pm

Gaul believed the merfolk when they were told, they're worst things hiding in the water... What blasted hell spawns have those Jaal's created? The thought of monsters created by their magic and roaming in the underdark, positively sent chills down this ex templars spine.

"There might be worse ways to go back." Gaul warned Bob, as he kicked his horse back into moving. Taking back his place close by Asiliy. Just in time to catch the woman and preventing her from falling over.

Mae on the other hand took the rear guard without complaint. But she wasn't so sure if it was any better to be here, as she now going to be watching her backside. Looking for the 'worse' things the merfolk mentioned about.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:57 pm

THe cavern was full of clicks and slapshes as the wagon kept moving. Ital'yia would sit next to Gual and focus on her demon controlling powers to try and keep Asilly's seed in check. The lights ahead would reveal a mass of tentacles emerging from the water, if anyone looked up they'd see them 'plugging' up small holes in the ceiling above the path. The horses would knicker and shake but kept moving. As the wagon passed the spot there would be a mechanical click from below and hissing noises from above, as well as a deep groan of pain from the water. If anyone looked behind they would see the tentacles withdraw with their tips blackened and burned, withdrawing back into the water. Bob cringed a little, "I think I can see lights up ahead." There would be a bend in the road and faint light could be seen.

As they rounded the corner a rock would be dropped into place behind the rear guard, blocking the path back. Up ahead was the Jaal stronghold, surrounded by a lake.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:41 am

Shw would take notice of the creature coming out of the water and listen to the other reaction of the beast as she seen it tentacles blocking some kind of trap seeing the damage to the tips letting out a groan as gaul kept her from following over and ital would do her best to keep her seed from causing any more damage. "That thing is one of the grand jewels of the jaal biological work dark elf technology at it finest since...... I gave them the data ok how to build it right....." she says as a rock would balck the path behind them as she would rube her head as the headaches would get worse as she would look up to see one of the jaals strong holds. "Well we are at the half way point to the dome..... we must hurry for my skins is feeling like it is going to.... how I say rip itself apart." She says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 am

Mae wasn't sure how close they came to trouble. But she saw those black tentacles returning into the water, and shivered at the idea of fighting some strange and uncomfortable looking creatures the Jaals like to experiment with. She never liked the clan much to say the least.

Rounding the corner finally they came across the lake to the Jaal clan strong hold... Mae pitied any army looking to take that island.

Gaul saw enough people turning inside and out, into slobbering mouths and twisted aberrations. He didn't want Asiliy being one of them.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Bob would call out a command in halme and snap the reins, all the horses would pick up speed. A few more twists and turns along the cavern wall and then Chell would present itself to the group. Ital had focused entirely on Asilly and her seed as she did what she could. Paqu would kick his horse and get to the side. "We're back!" he cried out. Merci'er would dispel his mana lights.

The would get to a crowded street now, as the path from the cave led to a dock area with some market stalls selling Jaal goods. Bob would have to slow the wagon down now. A squad of Sarghress would march by on a patrol next to a Beldrobbaen Spider Golem, Paqu took notice that the banner had changed since he last saw it. "This isn't our...their territory. At least not when I left. And I know we didn't have any of those in the armory." he would say in a low voice to Gaul. The wagon would keep rolling towards the Dome that was off in the distance. "Ye folks sure got something magnificent of a city here, dark as it is." Merci'er would crawl from the back to the front of the wagon, "Where exactly are we going?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:10 am

Asilly would look about the location they are at as thing seems to have change quickly here and not for the best seeing that there something off but it was a concern for another time." We are heading for the dome central tower that us were the equipment is for the process of the cure Anna should be there wating for us.... once we reach the tower follow me for we still have a long road ahead of us and there no telling what could happen to us." She says as thing have been a little to easy and quite she know the nids would not give up this easily in finding them or hunting then down and since some of ash own children are working for the nids who not to say one of them could he wating for them to attempt and bring then down.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:26 am

Gaul was thankful the roads were smooth around here. With no cracks in the flooring, they were at a lesser risk of a horse loosing its footing and breaking a leg. But to he honest, it was the last thing on his mind as he never imagined he'd ever step foot onto the compound.

He always imagined his clan raiding this strange place, but they have always sucked at war. As the Volzz tower surviving several attacks would attest too.

"It has been a while since I've been around here..I guess I shouldn't be surprised things have changed after the war." He said as Paqu spoke quietly to him. "Now I'm just worried about random thugs abushing us or asking for a toll."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle