An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 05, 2018 5:59 pm

A guard came up from behind on the wagon, grunting as he pulled himself up to the back of the wagon and threw the flap open, casting an orb of light, "No cargo back here, just passengers!" He looked at Asilly. "Damn...this one's looking bad. Is her seed about to give out?" Ital would break her concentration. Merci'er would speak up first, "Please, what is the holdup? Mother may die soon and her last wish is to see the Dome." The guard thought a moment frowning, "If she's gonna die..." "I'm prepared to seal her seed...when it comes to that." she bluffed. "Make sure you do...if it comes to that." The guard would close the flap and hop down. "Clear back here, real sob story."

The guard up front would eye Gual suspiciously as he tried to bribe him, getting a little angry and putting his hand on his sword. "Clear back here, real sob story." the other guard would say, "What's that?" "Woman in the back's about to lose to her seed. Wants to see the dome one last time." the other guard would say as he walked off. The other guard would turn back to Gual, the expression his face changing. He looked at the sack of ada a moment before he grabbed it and stuffed it into his armor. "Val'Smith and entourage..." writing down fake names on the clipboard, "No cargo. They're clear." He would give a signal and the rock wall would ink back into the road. "HYa!" Bob would snap the reins and the cart got moving again.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat May 05, 2018 10:52 pm

Asilly would look up at Merci'er with a smile and looking at ital. "Merci'er..... if I live through this and this works me and you are going to have the possibility of a private moment..... and you as well ital but I not dead yet.... besdies I feeling a little better." She would say trying to sit up om her bed as the wagon got moving again shw would place a hand on her chest letting out several heavy coughs but there was very little blood this time looking out the front she would look at Bob. "You know you did a good job to I make sure you get a reward after this you name it....." she says to him as they were know closure to there objective.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun May 06, 2018 10:21 pm

It was a tense moment for Gaul as they found Asiliy inside the wagon. If they were bought off by the Nid's or were a part of their organization. It didn't appear to be either of the case. As it looks like they lucked out that the Nid's couldn't think of everything all at once.

He wouldn't breath any sigh of relief until they were far from the post and turned a corner or two... but now they had to get to the Dome. And Sharess knowns, they have Nids roaming in that sex fueled place.. His sword might not be so dry before this ends.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon May 07, 2018 3:16 am

Bob would keep going straight towards the dome, which was slowly getting bigger in front of them. "Yer typical guard doesn't want to do any more paperwork than is necessary. Whereas your typical bureaucrat wants copies of everything and a even some expired permits to show that you had them at one point." He would think on the possibility of his reward as Merci'er took a moment to decipher what she meant by private moment, blushing a little. "Alright." Ital would smile softly, "That was some quick thinking." "Well I'm not one for violence. And that seemed like the least violent thing to do."

Meanwhile across the city...
"Stand aside, we are in pursuit of a pair of Heretics that unleashed a demon in our district." The squad of Lancers were facing off against a Squad of Dutan'vir guards at a checkpoint. "You're in our district now, you know the rules. And no women or tainted came through here so there couldn't have been any summoners." "We're not looking for a woman or tainted. We're looking for two males." "Then how did they unleash a demon?" The Kyrol Lances would grumble a bit before they turned and back tracked, "Damnit all! That wagon! Ride out Lances!" They would ride off. The heavily armored Ssu would sigh, "They're gone, Knight Sargent." Paqu and Che would walk out of a building, pulling their horses along. "Thank ye Corporal." "I'm a Captain now." "Lucky me. Knew you'd go far." "Who's the mouthy runt?" "Me Nephew..." "Myr'inel's boy? I thought we lost him to the Zealots, and not in the merciful way." "Yeah they'd love to get me in their little reeducation chamber." "Stay out of trouble, at least in our part of town." Che would mount his horse, putting on the cape of one of the lancers and chuckling. "He's a cheeky one isn't he?" "Aye." Paqu would mount his horse, "Alright we're gonna cut along the old Sharen districts." The two would ride off to reunite with the others.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 am

Shw would form a weak smile looking out the front seeing that the dome was almost within reach letting out a sign of relief shw looked at the two of them as they talked. "I do think you for your quick thinking I can barley think at this moment the only option I had was to bribe them but that did not seem to work I believe...... just to tell I feeling a little better it easier to breath know..... I just know right know I not going to he able to use any more mana at this point." She says to them as shw would slowly lay back down on the bed getting as comfortable as she could.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 10, 2018 11:10 pm

"We got lucky." Gaul said under the visor of his helmet as they trotted along towards the dome. Now all his senses were working over time... now he had to worry some empth wouldn't just rush his emotions and over whelm everything... or his mount, which was more likely to occur then someone risking an experienced Templar.

Animals always panicked.

"Just rest and stay out of sight." Gaul said to Asiliy as they continued. While wondering how Paqu and Che were handling things...
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 11, 2018 12:14 am

"Please, just rest. We've come this far we don't need it falling apart at the last second." Ital would say as a tear rolled down her cheek. The wagon would keep on going as they got closer to the dome. There would be more Sarghress patrolling around now, looking more like armored police officers than soldiers.

((I'm kind of at a loss on what to do next so I'll let Rhung take more control of the event))
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat May 12, 2018 1:57 am

She look at ital as she would look out the front to werw there is a multicolor mana flares would go off into the air she would raise up dispite the pain and of been drain of energy would move to the fron almost right next to Bob with a smile. "So..... the made it before we did those flare are of my childern Anna work fast listen gaul and ital I need you to fire off two flares at once...... I know we are in a dangerous location...... my childern will come to us...." she would says as she would head back sitting down on the bed smiling as it know seems that this nightmare is soon to end.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun May 13, 2018 7:49 am

Gaul did as he was told by Asiliy and tossed his own mana flares into air above them. He had hopped it didn't catch unwanted attention, and everyone would have just ingored it and went on their own way. But this extemplar couldn't help but feel that they gave themselves away.

His mind was watching so much, that it never occured to him that Sharens and Sarghress were only spitting distances between each other during this tenuous times.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun May 13, 2018 8:59 am

Merci'er would stick his head out as he saw the flares off in the distance. Ital would start to break her concentration Asilly's seed. "I'll get it." He would lean out of the front of the cart and send up two flares, a 'black' and white one. One of the guards would look over at them as they lit off flares. "Tourists..." she would mutter before going back to her patrol. Bob would slow down a little as it got crowded in the street, moving around the crowds, "Do ya want me to keep going to the dome or wait?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue May 15, 2018 5:03 am

Another flare would go up into the air after they return two flares to the first ones to were a hovering platfrom with one person on it would stop in the front of the wagon stop in it the person face nor body could he seen been fully integrated a full suit of armor to were a male voice would speak up. "You are the ones that sent of the flares is that correct?" It would asked them no knowing that asilly is in the back of the wagon as ital work was letting asilly relax a little.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri May 18, 2018 12:28 am

"Keep going. They will move." Gaul pressed as he didn't want to stay here any longer out in the open then he had too. With Che and Paqu still missing, he had to by himself mostly. And he didn't want to be pulled off his horse and get bashed in by a rock. It came close one day, and one day was enough for this ex templar.

When they encountered the male voice coming from a heavily suited figure. "We are." He said while taking himself between him and the cart.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 18, 2018 3:01 am

"Y-yes. We did." Merci'er would say with a gulp. Ital's s concentration would be broken, she would peep through the wagon tarp, "Please tell me these are more of your children."

Paqu and Che were at a gallop again, not being chased now as they followed after the flares near the dome. "With all that shit they gave us about permits and papers, I hope they got through alright." They were going the long way around the blocked off district, but quickly catching up with the others. "Do you think those flares were them?" "One was Gaul's, I'm sure of it."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 18, 2018 3:19 pm

"Yes they are..... come with me" she would say to ital as she would move to the front open up the flap and look up at the platfrom to were the person would get closer seeing that asilly eye are red. "Asilly mother..... what happen?!" She would cough slightly as she would look up as shw would open up the flap all the way. "Much has happen is the room ready and is the tower secure and safw?" He would raise up the platfrom slightly from the wagon keeping up with it."Yes it is all ready and we made it safe as much as we can and Anna is getting a few thing ready." Asilly would look up seeing that the tower is getting closer to were other platforms can be see florin around it. "Bob be prepare to slow down." Shw would say to him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 24, 2018 9:41 am

Gaul remained silent but vigilant as the events unfolded around him. He watched as Asiliy talked and didn't get in the way to put his own opinion.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle