An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:11 pm

"Should we really be risking an overworld trip right now? We know the enemy has an airship at their disposal, and for all we know they're still searching for us around there." "Uncle's right. I mean can't we just send a messenger or something? That goblin seams keen to go back." Ital would sit at the foot of Asilly's bed, "We did promise to send the cure..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:59 am

Asiliy would sign as she would sit back up look at ital then to the others and listing to them turning and look at her daughter anna. "I guess it time to get there help I need you to get a message to Mari'ai and tell them to send a monitor - class golem to that tunnel..... long story of who Mari'ai is don't have time to explain and for the human Bob tell him he can stay here for know for his safety. " She would tell him anna was a about shock of her mother words as she would lay back down anna look to the others. "It will be done I say we leave her be time to let her rest." She said to rhe other heading out of then room.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:52 am

"I don't think I have to tell you, your in no shape to travel long distances like that. Trinita would freak if he heard you talk about that" Mae said as she leaned up against a wall and crossed her arms over her chest.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:02 am

Ital would gently squeeze Asilly's knee through her blanket. Paqu and Che would slowly leave the room at Anna's urgeing. "Where's four eyes?" Che would ask, "Went to the latrine."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:02 am

"Come along Mae when need to let her rest and I have to talk with everone." She said as she made her way out of the room taking a look and see ital squeezing her mother knee through the blanket she was about to speak before I mother look to ital and spoke first. "If you wait to stay in her you can it your choice..... but please be easy there." She would say with a small chuckle as anna look at paqu and Che getting close and whispering to them. "I need you two to meet me down stair in about five minutes I need your help with a few things." She would tell them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:11 am

Mae got up with the rest as her name was beckoned to do so. She could be doing other things... like naping and getting out of this Sharessed damned armor which was really started to feel on her.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Ital would nod to Anna, "Thank you." She would carefully get off of the bed and look for a chair or something to pull near. Paqu and Che would follow Anna out at her beckoning. Paqu would look at her, "Aye Ma'am." "I need to finish my sandwich." Che would head to the kitchen as Paqu followed Anna.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 am

Anna would look to the other once they moved out of asiliy room shutting her door as well since she need the rest shw would let out a sigh. "It say this for all of you there a guest room that have plenty of beds for everone and there are extra clothing is say get as much rest as you can as for me is got to head out to do a few things....." She said heading for the stairs and going down as back into her room asiliy look at ital as she looks for a chair. "You can sit on the side of the bed dear...... trust me you not go in to disturb me i wise to say thank you all for everything you done...... and I do wise to say I sorry I put you all through the this." She says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Mae left to an unattended bed in a room that didn't look to belong to anyone. The guest room was the next best thing, throwing her armor down into a pile. The Sarghress wolf laid down to take a nap. Mae could get her thanks morning for all she cared right now.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:19 pm

"What did you need help with?" Paqu would ask as Che came back with a sandwich stuffed in his mouth, and another in his hands. "Whff?" Paqu would sigh in disgust.
Ital'yia would carefully get on the edge of the bed where directed, laying down on her side propped up with her elbow in typical Sul fashion. "There's nothing wrong with what you did, you're trying to right an old wrong." She would reach over and squeeze Asilly's hand, "You did it. We all did it." She'd smell herself and groan, "Ugh...I need to shower and get out of my mother's old clothes. Will you be alright till I get back?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:37 am

Asiliy would give her a weak smile and would nod seeing that she would need a new set of clothing and a bath she would point to a door om the right side of her room. "I be alright and thank you for your words there a shower in there you can use and I have some clothing in my closet they should feet you..... take your time...." She would says as she slowly closed her eyes trying to fall asleep as she has very little if any energy anna would come back up taking a look at Che and paqu. "I don't need any help at this time and we are safe I checked with the sentries and everything is quit and only a fool would try and attack this place." She said to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:50 am

Trinita should also take this time to seriously rest like his compatriots. But his needs were always the last thing on his mind when dealing with patients, so would probably be the very last people to get any real sleep. Even if Asiliy claims about this place and its guardians were true, he didn't feel like it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:04 am

Paqu would groan, lowering his voice as he talked to Anna, "Lass. I've had a long week and I'm in no mood for games. You asked to meet me and the boy downstairs in five minutes. Either you want our help, or I'm going to shower and enjoy probably the most decent sleep I've had since the last time I was in the Dome." Che would just look between Paqu and Anna and shrug, taking a bite out of one of the sandwiches he had.

Ital would start undoing the leather corset she wore as she went towards the shower, "I'll be right back."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:13 am

Anna looked at paqu rubbing her head seeing that too much is still going and that at this time it be best to let the other rest she much of them are in no position to be doing much at this time. "I was getting to that but I see you point if you wise the shower in the guest room and enjoy all the food you want trust me the enough to feed a lot of people. " She said to paqu and to Che as well taking her leave to head to her own private room
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:09 pm

(Nothing too new to add as Trinita is idol as Gaul/Mae are sleeping)
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle