An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:31 am

Bob moved the wagon through the streets at a quick but not reckless speed. People moving out of the way as the halme guided the horses through, Paqu would kick his horse and get to the front. Ital was almost chanting under her breath as she focused her attention, reciting notes and lessons on demons. "Aye and uh...where's this dome be?" "it's been a long time, but if were near the Jaal'darya cavern then...oh dear we must be in the Kyrol district..." Che would ride up alongside, "What's the story?" "We're in the Kyrol district, supposedly, and looking fer a dome." "Oh shit...you're right." Che would take off his mask and cloak, "Four eyes, catch." Merci'er would be surprised but caught the bundle Che tossed to him. "Hide that unless ya want a nice Heretic Tattoo on your forehead." Mercie'r would disappear inside the the wagon.

A few blocks ahead the street would turn to a large, white wall. Kyrol guards and crusaders were marching up and down along it, Paqu fell back, "Get her inside now." he said, looking to Asilly.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Asilly would get worried once she head they are in the Kyrol clan district seeing that even know she is good friends with the Kyrol Ill'haresses her been tainted woild not change the fact she would most likely ether be burn or killed right here and know. "The dome is in the Sul clan hold trust me you can't miss it but we first have to move through some area that has there own dangers." She says to Bob however her attention was turn to paqu once he return and told the other to get her inside the wagon she would slowly get up and turn trying to get inside and hide since know things just got a lot worse or soon to be.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:40 am

Gaul was glad he wore a sallet helmet that covered over his fore head and only showed his chin and maybe then someone could catch the glint of his ada blue eye's under them. He was still pretty sure no one here would have recognized him given the amount of problems they already have on their plate.

He wished only a swift travel through this place. He was greatful the roads were clear.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:41 am

Ital would move into the back to keep an eye on Asilly and her seed. Paqu would take up a position at the rear of the wagon, Che on the other side. The wagon would race past a cluster of guards. "HALT!" "Keep going." "Stop, but get ready to run like fuck all." Bob would slow down the wagon and bring it to a stop, a squad of guards would approach, "What business have you?" "Greetings brother. Sharess' Glory upon you." "I asked what business have you, rampaging through the streets recklessly like that. Children play here." Bob would suddenly speak poor drow, "Boss Woman want go Dome place. Want go fast or Bob get beating." Paqu stayed silent as he looked at the crusaders with a steely gaze. "And who the hel is your boss?" He would look up at Gual now. In the back, Merci'er would hunker down next to Asilly, shaking in fear as he clutched to Che's cloak and mask.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:20 am

Asilly would feel the wagon coming to the atop to were she was know worried as she heard the voices of the guards and of the word from paqu and Bob shw would look about the wagon for anything to work with to get then through. She would sign and pull up her clothing to the back of it and tear off a long strip as she would tie it around her eyes tightly to hide her been tantied shw would move to the back poking her head out pretending to be blind. "That would me...... sorry if I not talking to your directly I lost my eye some time ago..... I going to the dome to relax and to meet up with a old friend...... but we are on a tight schedule I am sorry for the rush
" she says even if she not looking at them fully but this is her only idea of what to do to get them out of here and if need be there alway the emapthy.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:05 am

When the word to stop the carriage was called out, it took every fiber of Gauls body not to just to order Bob to keep on driving while they took care of things over here. The shouldn't have stopped for this, because if they notice Asiliy is with demon they might decide to swarm them... and Kyorls were well armed and armored opponents.

He put his horse between him and Asiliy. Letting the courtesan talk their way out of this problem.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:02 am

The guards would look up at Asilly as she came out of the back of the wagon, "That's no excuse to be rampaging through like a maniac Vloz. You'll go no faster than a trot through our hold or you'll all spend a week in the dungeons." The guards would start to relax a bit, one stayed on edge. "I can feel a demon..."

In the back Ital would pull out a sealing stone Che had given her, whispering, 'I'm sorry mother..." she would unleash the demon and send it out the back of the wagon. "THERE IT IS!" "Get these people out of here!" The Crusaders would go into a panic, Bob would click his tongue and the reins to get the horses going. As the Crusaders sealed the demon the wagon would quickly move off. "Find the Summoner!" One looked back at the wagon as it escaped, "ONe of them's tainted!" Bob clicked his tongue again and the horses moved faster.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:39 am

Asilly would be unprepared for the wagon suddenly moving qucikly as she hear there words she first thinks it is the nids who unless the demon but when she take the blind fold off shw would tale notice of ital holding a sealing stone. "I see that you were the one that unleash that demon...... damit." She was thinking as shw felt the wagon was speeding up she would live to the front looking over at Bob seeing that they were know not far from the dome. "Listen to me there a narrow path up ahead here once we get to it stop.....I do something to block the path and buy us some time." She says to him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:10 am

"I would like to see you try to hold me in den." Gaul muttered to the one speaking to him under his helmet. His blue eye's glared through the slit of his visor... but then even Gaul sensed the demon and almost foolishly he turned his head enough to look at what damned creature was here... But he wasn't one t waste a distraction when he saw it.

No fucking demon that small would be roaming around here if the summoner wasn't inside a carriage. Lucky for them. Gaul wasn't on the other side.

Kicking his horse into gear, he kept is pace up with the wagon despite his heavy armor. The men and women behind them didn't seem to have an archer among the groups. But they did carry whistles...
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:39 pm

Bob would slow the wagon down just enough to go through the narrow opening, Che would cackle and toss some fireballs back behind them as whistles sounded. "I'm sorry...I couldn't think of anything else to do." Merci'er would whimper as he held onto the railings of the wagon. Paqu would put himself between the Kyorls and the wagon to act as a shield. The wagon would come to a stop after a few feet. Paqu and Che would enter the alleyway with their horses. "What's the hold up?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:01 am

Once the wagon has stop she would head for the back getting out holding on the side for a moment then walking to were she with effort cause large mass of rock an doest to expand upward blocking the back as shw would begin to cough hard and holding her chest as she would head back to the wagon. "That..... should buy us enough time..... we need to.... get moving to the dome.... we are...." she would slowly close her eyes passing out holding onto the wagon as blood would drip a little from her noise along with her ears
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:12 am

Mae joined Paqu's and Gaul's side as the three mounted a wall between them and the carriage. She and the men at her side were about to clash with the pursers until the sudden rock upheaval behind them cleared their path and allowed for them to continue. What would she have given just to hand these suckers some bribe money and be on their way.

Damn fanatics.

Luck was with them that they wouldn't have died by her sword at the moment. Which was probably for the best, as Kyrols tended to find Templar/Warden killers more often then not.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:54 am

"Fucking hel!" Paqu would dismount from his horse and rush to Asilly, Ital'yia would leap out of the wagon, "Asilly!" she called out. Reaching her at the same time as Paqu. Paqu would try to pick her up, "Help me get her in the cart!" A manaflare would go off on the other side of the rock wall, Merci'er would use his light sorcery to make it dissipate before it got high enough to be a problem. Che would dismount as well, getting his foot caught in the striup as he went to help get Asilly into the back of the cart. More mana flares would start to go up and whistles would tweet, Merci'er kept his sorcery up, "We should hurry!" He would make a flash on the other side of the wall, groans of pain being heard.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Asilly was limp blood dripping from the side of her mouth and of her noise as blood vessels were damaged during her attempt to slow down the Kyrols as she would slowly open her eyes getting her barring looking at the other gelling her up she would reach out with one of her hand and weakly grip the side of the cart. "Sorry for that...... I..... I feel like my insides are ripping themselves apart....... I hate to say this if I don't make it...... I wise to say this..... I sorry I got you dragged into this mess...." she says as she would with help from the other get up into the wagon but is unable to stand or move any further.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Mae noticed the mana flare flying up into the sky. "Shit. Shit. We need to keep moving or were going to have a lot more trouble up our asses about it." It was clear someone had to take control and steer everyone back in the right direction before the Kyorl horse cavalry arrive on the scene.

Gaul didn't dismount from his horse as Che and Paqu beat him to the race. Three people getting Asiliy back into the cart would have just been a waste.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle