An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:44 pm

"You're the boss, Miss." he'd turn to the shop keeper, "See, what did I say?" keeping his voice a little soft. "Heretics and Demons hiding around every corner." He would look at the armors on display, "Well these our are lighter affairs. Leather and chainmail mostly, don't be worried about the price, Chitin is actually more expensive out here than leather, and not a scrap of it made from dead miners or slaves." The Shopkeeper would go on showing off her wares, Che would finally pick a set of leather armor with shoulder pauldrons and a black cloak. The Ssu was already wearing the new outfit, complete with the one handed axe he picked out and a holster for it, modeling it for Anna, "What do you think, MIstress?" He'd do a turn, his old Vloz armor hidden in his old cloak when the shopkeeper wasn't looking. "And you say you can direct me to the craftsman? I wouldn't mind getting the symbol of my old order marked on it." "Yes, I can direct you to him, a goblin but does very fine work, I assure you." She walked towards Anna, smiling as she looked her over closer, "Now, shall we settle the bill? I'll also fetch the stones from the basement."

"Really? Most of the time he only brings it up when we're alone. Ruined a few rooms at Inns that way." He started chuckling, then laughing, "One Innkeeper thought we were having a lover's quarrel. I set him straight, think the boy robbed him while I was doing that." Paqu would break one loaf of bread in half when it arrived, "Aye, I suppose he would know, he's known her the longest out of all of us." He raised an eyebrow, "Suppose to be that color?" He broke off another piece of bread from the loaf and dropped it in his soup to soak, dipping another hunk. Munching away and taking sips of beer.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:26 am

Anna looks around herself as che gets what he need done to were she turns and looks at him in his new gear as she told him it was he choice on what he should get. "You look good che also if you going to this craftsman I guess I meet you out there once I done here also...... I think I seen my mother I think she heading this way." She tells him as the girl talk about the payment need and the stones as they will be need.

Asilly had wounder about the place for a good amount of time getting a good idea of the place plus she had gotten some information from her big sister of what happen down below. Within a few more steps she comes enters the shop seeing che in his new gear and Anna standing near by she goes over to Che and speaks up. "I see you didn't waste time getting over here also I have see no signs of the girl that I suppose to meet here were she is I do not know...... but I did get some news from my big sister from the underdark...... things have gotten worse and we'll I just give you the short version of what going on my family evacuation the underdark all of them." She told him as she cross her arms as she rubs her forehead.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Mae shivered at the idea of anyone being with that nut job. "Gross. Try not to think about that imagine with you and Chi. I always imagined you and Gaul carried a thing."

Gaul took note of that comment, and gave Mae a look. "Stop reaching and just keep dreaming about it half breed." The ex Kyorl replied but only made Mae chuckle.

"Yeah its suppose to be that color." Mae said as she tore it apart and took a bite. "Its just a different kind of loaf. Rye is what they call it, and they even make drinks out of this kind of wheat... I'm not sure if its in the ale or not, but it would not surprise me."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:31 pm

Che would nod and bow to Anna, "Yes Mistress." quickly marching to Asilly's side as the Shopkeeper took care of the money and handed Anna 3 large sealing stones. Che would tuck his new weapon away and put his cloak on as he stood next to Asilly. He spoke softly, "So she's either not here yet, here and hiding, or not coming at all and this is a trap." He looked at her, a worried expression on his face, "You should have at least had uncle Paqu following you, or somebody at least." He frowned, "So your entire family is leaving the underground? What's causing that, Nids?"

Paqu would chuckle, then laugh as Gaul spoke up, "Oh? I remember a few times on the ranch, Dini watched a few times that we know of. She even joined in once if the beer isn't fogging me mind." He'd drink some ale and slurp some soup, "I don't share the same aversion to male 'companionship' as the boy does. I'd rather share a moment with a comrade than some of those 'camp followers'." Paqu shuddered before he'd start eating the hunk of bread he left to soak in the soup, "That's just what I need to do, find something new to start drinking." he chuckled. He suddenly had a realization, "Wait, did you think I only liked other men?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:17 am

Anna tends to the shopkeeper as she hand several ada over and takes the three stones and puts them within her pockets as asilly removes her hand from her forehead as she hears che talk about her moving about alone and were ari'yana could be. "Che I understand your concern but I can take care of and look after my self you don't spend six hundred years of you life with other keeping you safe I know how to defend or escape from danger..... also I do not know we're she could be for all I know she could be at the inn waiting for me there or this could be a trap that means we're all in a lot of danger." She tells him as Anna get back to both of them as she then hears about from che why her family is getting out of the underdark. "Let just say a lot of problems have cane up one such is the nids a group of ruin hunter that work for me were attack by a group of nids then from there other were attack as well from the black suns and Kyorl. The last report from my sister was that one of her homes was destroyed nearly killing several of my children and one of my sister right know there getting out of there." She tells him as she look about outside seeing if this woman has show up yet but at the moment it was clear.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:38 pm

Quite and listening to Paqu talk. Gaul ate his soup with the wide wooden spoon that came with it. "No Paqu, I didn't think you just like men. I'm not ashamed of it Paqu, but having it out with you reminds me why I tend to get with women relationships. I don't have to wrestle with Dini to figure out who takes it." He noticeably blushed once he realized he was talk about this here but it was hard to tell if he was really telling the truth or just teasing Mae.

"Now boys, don't bicker." Mae to giggled with her mouth half full from a bit of bread. Hearing the suss men talk openly about their involvements made her feel all gossipy then usual. Of course people like Dini and Mae carried fantasies of Kyorl men. They think hes such a prune. And they'll never really know how much sex they Kyorl clan really have behind closed that gated community.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:28 am

((Gunbiird should be joining in, possibly one more.))

Che would look around a moment to make sure the shop keeper wasn't nearby, "I can understand the Kyrols and Nids, but why would the Blacksuns be bothering you in particular?"

"I know you didn't think that. Remind me of a time me and Mae were sharing a room in some Inn, working for Asilly at the time but we didn't know it." He grinned at the half breed, "Seemed a bit angry I didn't want to try sharing the bed with her." he teased lightly. He'd chuckle, "Oh, I wouldn't be too sure about that brother, some of the toys the Suls have and the Jaals make, one day you might have to fight her to see who takes it." He sipped his beer and started to eat the soggy bread in his bowl of soup. "So what about you, Mae? I hear you and Ebinoth were a bit of an item." he grinned as some borsch dripped down the corners of his mouth, "I hear you had duty in the Sul dome too. Gotta have some stories that may or may not rival Che's."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:59 am

"The blacks suns reason I don't fully know but they have at many times been attacking may of the ruin hunters I have working for me. Trust me che the black suns thought are not a problem at this time and removing my family from the underdark is going to make a few people unhappy." She told him as she get ready for the door as Anna finishes paying the shop keeper and getting the sealing stones for safe measure considering the situation right know. "Che your covered the price was not that all bad also I got the stones so in case there a remote possibility that nether demons attack will be ready know if it be alright mom can we go get something to eat?" She ask as her stomach growled a litte. "I suppose we could go to the inn with the others che I see you there once you get done what tour doing." She says as herself and Anna walk out of the shope.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:24 pm

Mae gave Paqu a look at the mention of him not taking 'advantage' of her when she offered it. "Yes me and Ebinoth are a sort of an Item. I let him out, so he keeps his violent tendencies away from the neighborhood. And I get to see him from time and time again without being sick of it all."

"Oh my dome times. I was singing for a time, until I came across some kind of Sulls wrestling area. Made myself out like a bandit taking on just about any woman stupid enough to come into the ring with me." She grinned at those memories. Those days lasted until the war took over and everything she had going evaporated practically.

"What did you work with Asiliy about?" Gaul raised his head curious more then anything. Mae corrected Paqu. "It was Anna, not Asilisy."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:02 am

((Guess Gunny's not joining in after all, still one possible joining up.))

Che would take one of the stones from Anna and tuck it into his robe. "Alright, I'm gonna go hit up the armorsmith and see if I can get something drawn on this." patting his chestplate, the Ssu would stick with the girls till at least they got to the inn.

"Singer and a brawler? That's not the kind of thing I was asking about. I mean Hel, I know that the Boy knows how to tie up a friggin drider and bring her to orgasim without sticking his dick in her, wish I didn't but I do. You've got to have more salty tales than that in the dome." He'd look to Mae, "And no, Anna was with us but we were working for her mother. She was the 'mysterious benefactor' that goblin was so hush hush about. Had a chat with her about it when we took a trip to get that book at the last stop off."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:16 am

Asilly and Anna after a long walk make it to the inn were the other are at this time were asilly goes up to the inn keeper to ask a few questions about who has been in and out of this place to were Anna head over to the table to gaul, mae, and paqu are and takes a sit. "I over heard you talk about Tyler let just say he has a habit of keeping things closed up tight about my mother it just how he is. I for one though don't like keeping people in the dark about her to others so besides this has anything happen while we were doing are work with che?" She asked the three as her mother finishes up talking the inn keeper as she then turn and heads passed the group of people within the place to were the rooms are quickly.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:40 am

((Damn. I see.))

"What ever. Anna was the one there. Technical details be damned, I'm sure most of my work benefits someone above the person giving orders." She shrugged. "And what kind of work did you think I was doing? I'm not whoring myself off if that's what you were thinking."

"You don't want me to talk about those disgusting freaks do you. Its no wonder they lost the Sharen wars back then."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 pm

"I've done some time in the Dome as well, Lass. Just want to compare stories, if you want to change the subject then change it." He'd notice both his mug and the pitcher he ordered were empty now. He let out a sigh and pushed both away from him so the server could take it away. He turned to Asilly, Anna, and Che when they came in. "Oi, now yer starting to look like a proper warrior, lad." He shook his head, "Nothing out of the ordinary." he said aloud, he added quietly, "That fella over there's been watching us, trying to pretend he ain't." He spoke softly to Gaul, "Maybe you should see if there's anything wrong with her." nodding to Asilly who went into a room. "You know her the best out of all of us. And I wanna see what that fella does." He spoke up and pulled a seat out for Anna, kicking a chair farther out from him with his foot, "Have a seat you two." "I have something I need to do first. Just wanted to make sure Mistress got here safely." Che would turn and leave the Inn. "What's gotten into him?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:50 am

Anna watches as her mother head off down the hallway of the inn for reasons she does not know to were she look to the group sitting at the around the table. "You know I don't know what fully is going with that book my mother has but I hope that you all do realize for any of this to work were are most likely going to have to head off the ether raven or chel to gather the material will need. And I pretty sure I don't need to tell you all just how dangerous that is right know chel is like a war zone getting even close to it without someone trying to kill us is going to be very hard." She said to them seeing that this plain of her mother's might just have gotten them in a lot of trouble and how she sees it that might have to starts running for there lives soon.

After a short walk down the hallway she stops at the last room on the right she has ask the inn keeper if anyone wearing a black coat or wearing a mask was seen around here he told her that someone with a mask has entered the inn a few days ago. So this is ether her contact or someone else she reached for the door knob and sees if it is look to her supreme it turn she then opens the door up to were she sees a figure at one of the inns table gathering up a large number of notes into a small book.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu May 04, 2017 11:12 pm

(Shit was my turn! Tell/remind me if I forget over a week or something)

"What ever. People always want to hear what the dome was like before their money ran out." She said before raising her mug to get a refill from the wench. Unlike Paqu, she didn't mind having more.

All three of them turned to the door as Asiliy, Anna, and Che entered the tavern. "Well look at you. All spify and shit." She smiled to Che, and then just watched him leave the inn. "Whats his problem." She asked aswell, timing it too well with Paqu. "We should avoid Chel like a bad omen. Anything there will be on the black market for three times the price and they might just slit our throats to take our ada."

Gaul leaned in to Paqu's soft words. Nodding in agreence something was up. The tall suss rose from the chair to make his way after Asiliy. Watching her slip away into a room, he pondered about knocking on the door and entering. But something haulted him and told him to wait perhaps..
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle