An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Re: 2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Postby django » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 pm

"I'd call you cazy." Mae said as she was making notes about the radio, and started to fiddle with it. As the door hammered from Chi, Paqu let them into the much warmer interior. Chezz came in quickly and searched out Mae in the radio room. "RRRhh." He moaned as he missed her. She hushed him and ordered him to lay down if he was going to be in this room.

The amazons carefully walked into the buildings. The more squeamish and skittish ones squicked out at the blood on the wall, norrowly tripping over spent casings, and most of all... bodies and shattered limbs.

"Shit... does anyone here know where the Bolton Ranch is?" Mae said as she had a rough idea were the rebels were making their HQ. "There pounding the city... and have it surrounded... They took the train station by the sounds of it. So theres no way out of picker town but thought them."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 am

"Myr'inil was my mother." Che would say as he clung to Paqu. "What?! There's no way, she was only 6 months pregnant when..." He shook his head before slowly hugging Che back, "So you're my nephew...Where is she? Hows she doing? Last I heard was the doctor said she was having twins." Che went quiet, "She was killed by the Tainted One...the Holy Mother. My sister Chi stayed behind. The Prophecies said a Warden with no Templar would deal the final blow to the Tainted One. I believe her to be the one." Paqu's turn to be quite. "She's dead?" he would pry himself out of Che's embrace. "I need a moment." he would walk outside in the snow, not going far from the building as he stared out into the emptiness of the terrain as the Amazones wandered past him to get into the warmth. Che would go wide eyed and hand Mae the Radiation gun from Jason before trying to hide in a room, "She wants to violate me, I mean my vows!" One of the Amazons came in, shivering a bit, "Che-che? Little Che-Che I need a someone to cuddle and keep warm." The large woman was scantily clad considering she just came out from the cold, "Have you seen my little Che-che?" she asked Mae. The woman was fairly attractive despite being dirty.

Paqu looked at Eb as he stood out in the snow, "You ever have a moment where nothing makes sense anymore?" Without his NBC hood on the tears in his eyes were evident, along with the sadness in his face. "I feel like I'm in a hundred places at once. I almost shot Mae in there because I thought this was Normandy and she was a Kraut. Soon as we got out of that tunnel I thought we were retreating from the Chinese back across the 38th." He shook his head. "And now I find out my sister's dead and I just saved her son's life. Boy's old enough for the draft and the last time I saw him he was one of two blobs on monitor."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:39 pm

This disk that is a unique two way communication device coke online coming to life as Jason voice is heard but full of fear and dread along with the sounds of mechanical device tearing themselves apart. "Hello!! Mae, che, paqu anyone I don't know if your near this device but this is a warning....." the rest of his voice is cut off by the sound of a long scream a inhuman and unnatural scream that seem to cause to windows or any object that is really solid or nail down to shack lightly. "If any of you are experiencing the feeling of deja vu well the thing right know screaming it head off it to blame..... I don't have a lot of time so I put it simply of this do not trust your mind or eyes..... not at the moment anyways." He is cut off as the sound of tearing metal and concrete been broken and shattered is heard. "Oh my...... it free." After that the disk goes dead as the contact to the other one has been cut off.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Ebinoth nodded thoughtfully at Paqu Yeah, I've been there a lot actually. More than a few times a firefight has happened and out of nowhere something happens that makes me question if anything's real. he scratched the back of his head, the references he was making didn't mean much to him but he could understand the disorienting feeling that comes with feeling like you were transported to somewhere else while fighting. Like, where do giant spiders come from all of a sudden? They were helpful, sure, but almost feels like a nightmare when bugs as big as your torso burst from the ground and start chowing down on anything that moves.

He stopped for a moment when he heard Jason's voice. It was from one of his crazy gadgets That's not a good sign. Kinda cryptic, hope it's not too bad.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:31 am

Mae turned away from the radio as the amazons were filing in. As Che handed her the Radiation gun, the ranger felt a dire need to not hold this weapon. As it just reminded her of being barren and knowing the outcome from it. "Oh are you kidding me." The one eye'd drow looked up at the amazon, who probably was a model before the fall. "Hes not into women, and I cant have him being bothered right now."

She looked up at the tall woman clearly not in a mood as it was already a long day. Where she had to suffer being dragged across broken pavement and shooting up not one mutant but two ugly mother fuckers. And then she had to deal with this surface mess... oh yeah and a mess of spiders.

Taking a walk away from the large amazon. Not entirely caring if she up and took Che to one of these bed rooms. She found her way to Paqu and Ebinoth. "We should call it a night... This weather isn't getting any better and I need a nap. See about what you can do about arming and dressings these amazons. Well plan an assault and try and relive Picker Town in the morning."

(Time skip in my next post)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Che pulled the disk out of his pocket as it started to boom sound seemingly throughout the entire building. He listened intently before whispering, "Crusade against Time." The door would open, "Che-che!" The Ssu would turn and face the Amazon and his ears would lower as he tried to whisper into the now silent communications device. "Help me." The Large woman would scoop Che up in a booby, bearhug. "Let's get warm you little Grey Snuggly Poo."

"Spiders? Probably from the old steam tunnels. We tried to recce it once but it was full of cobwebs and couldn't go very far." Paqu turned as he heard what sounded like a PA system going off. He looked over at Ebinoth, "If I didn't know any better I'd say this was some sort of CIA mindfuckery experiment." He shook his head, then turned to Mae when she came out. "Yes Ma'am. I'll take first watch."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:31 am

The device turn back on after a few moments of silence from it this time the sound coming from is the sound of a train moving down a tunnel at high speed along with the sound of heavy weapons fire to were Jason voice is heard. "Close blast doors 9 through 25 and activitie the neutron bombardment..... yes I know that want kill it but it will slow it down buy us some time for are friend to get here and shove it ass back into it cage." He said seemingly talking to someone else that seems that can not be heard. "What the status of the other at picker town ? There safe for the moment then but I will not be able to get there in time to lend add...... hopefully they well be able to hold on for a little bit longer until my job it done." After those word the device goes silent again as the single is once again cut off between the two of them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Mon May 01, 2017 12:45 am

Ebinoth gave a nod of approval to che with a quick thumbs up gesture, barely functional and still gets girls. Some guys have the magic words, such an envious ability.

Ebinoth gave mae a quick salute, exposing a forced smile, inwardly he lamented the speed at witch the first day of combat had concluded. Ooh! Dress up, huh? What a fun change of pace :P he let his mind wander for a moment, a few dirty thoughts later and he got himself back together Right boss, I'll have 'em dressed for a proper fight tomorrow. Don't rely too much on 'em, new people aim is a terrible thing.

Ebinoth was fairly surprised when Paqu have him an explanation for his spider confusion. Steam tunnels....he knew absolutely nothing about spiders or engineering so he wasn't sure why they were there but at least that was one question answered. Mindfuckery certainly, no clue what's happening but it sounds like fun. No clue what these newtruns are, but a bombardment sounds like a good time right now. Maybe he'll have some bombs when he comes back.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 am

Chezz saw Chi being held up by the amazon like that, and issued a growl from his muzzle. Nudging her leg with his wet nose. "Rufh." He said, unliking anything fighting in front of him and decided to take it upon himself to police it if his master would not.

"I'm having my doubts I'll take them into combat." Mae said as she thought about it just a little more. "Probably better to hole them up here and defend this place then take them to the farm... That is if anyone is still there when we get there."

"I try not to find explanations to the stranger things to this world." The one eye ranger said as they reminded her of the fucking spiders. "Just how to keep it dead." Then the device started to make nose and Jason sounded like he was in trouble of a sorts. "What the hell." She muttered and listened. Almost considered pulling it up close to her ear, but was afraid of it suddenly... doing something else.

"What the fuck is going on... Don't I already have enough."

Looking from a pair of battered binoculars from behind a mountain of snow. It was hard to tell how many people were really stationed here at the ranch. Cattle was still here, grazing around and digging into the snow looking for the buried green stuff. And the Chimney still puffed smoke.

It was just a damn shame they didn't have any motor shells. Or Mae would have just blasted the house into oblivion and pick through the pieces looking for Boltins.

There was a crack beside her, and suddenly snow pelted her face. The gunshot echoed after that. It appeared someone was hunting her. "Shit." She cursed and rolled away. As the weasel Ramsey Bolten pulled back and disappeared into the white landscape.

Several of the Farms hands were already slipping around behind cover. As Mae and her group wasn't so sneaky as they first though.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed May 03, 2017 7:27 am

The large chested amazon for the most part ignored the dog, grabbing a thick blanket off of one of the beds to wrap herself and Che in. Paqu entered with Ebinoth, the Ssu still looked lost, he'd snap out of his rut, "They're pretty good shots with crossbows and the few guns they had down there. But uh..." he looked at the large orange haired and somewhat dimwitted woman holding Che like he was a stuffed animal or some other comfort toy as a few others tried to make the fire in the fireplace hotter., "They're not exactly equipped for cold weather fighting. Best we keep it Commando." He looked out at the growing crowd of women, some of them trying to clean the place up a bit as others tried to find a warm place to settle in. "It's almost like Christmas. Well, no tree, so I guess maybe one of the colder Thanksgivings we had." He felt his forehead, "This Deja Vu shit is really throwing me off." the tone of his voice and his accent would change. "If 'twere up ta me we'd unleash Chezz and the other wargs upon these Black Sun mongols and be done with this business and this thrice damned colony." He suddenly looked aware of what he just said and his voice returned to normal, "Did I just...I've gone off the deep end this time...I'm a full fucking Section Eight."

Paqu slept deeply when he got off watch. When he woke up in the morning he did what he could to cover up the dark greens and and browns of his NBC suit, and make it a bit warmer as well before leaving the house. He covered his black rifle with burlap and scraps of white fabric so it wouldn't stand out as badly. He looked out at the scene with his naked eyes, "I fucking hate cattle ranches. Parents made us live on our Aunt's ranch every summer. Ranches attract the worse kind of assholes." the supersonic crack ended his story as the Ssu ducked his head down, "Like assholes who shoot at people for fun." He stood up and fired off a three round burst in the direction the shot had came from, which was hard to tell with the snow. "You want some you Snow-Fucking, Commie Bastards!?!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu May 04, 2017 12:04 pm

The device stay quite for a little while for the night after the last call something has cut off communication with the one Jason has however after a hour past the device light come on but this time Jason voice can not be heard. The only sound that are coming through are the sound of electronic overloading and the sound of metal tearing apart to were a female voice is heard. "Warning temporal singularity forming discharge in 15 seconds." Above them the sky start to change like something it cracking through along with the landscape around them to were a wall of light spread out from across the mountains towards them once it engulfs the area the landscape and themselves change for a brief moment. The sky above them is sunny with few clouds in the sky and the landscape around the building the snow is gone and replace by a vast woodland that encycles them the building themselves have change turning from wooden shacks to large and open stone structures. Along with this all modern equipment is gone the radio the guns have changed into ether swords, spears, or crossbows even there clothing has changed and there bodies mae no longer has a eye patch on her eye and is wearing a set of plated armour the cover her chest, part of her legs and back along with leather covering the loose parts, chezz has gone from a small dog to a wolf the size of a small car, che insanity for a brief moment go away as himself is changed. And for everone memories as well seem to be replaced or changed events that never happen in there life but in another life they did however the field of light that first brought about this changes cascades backwards engulfing then again turning evert hung back to normal.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Thu May 11, 2017 3:05 am

Ebinoth was lost in thought, he was considering the ways that he could assault the ranch from this position. It seemed tight, he would prefer to nnot have to charge at them in the open but he feared he might have to prepare to take some heavy fire. Fucking hell! he cursed as the whole compound went into high alert, they had already discovered them. Was there an observer? Where were they hiding?

Ebinoth shook his head, the time for these questions were later. He leveled his gun at the direction of the shot and fired three short bursts into the white expanse. He had hoped to hear a scream but no such luck Well, planning was boring anyway.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu May 11, 2017 8:58 am

Dog were barking as the doors opened from the kennals and brown mutts sprang out running. One such unfortunate handman found himself being pulled down and chewed up. The thick muscled dogs doubled timed it. Their droopy drooling faces foamed with a crazy bred rage and dead beady eyes that saw nothing but the worst it could chew out of you.

Mae was always thankful she kept her mutt shepard behind and poteintally safe. When assaulting places like this. She didn't want to see the end of Chezz life being at the hands of pack of inbred monster dogs.

Then suddenly everything went from normal... to not! Twisting and turning into an other time or place, even just for a moment. But as the snow melted away for a moment, it gave away Ramsy Bolten knife men. Waiting in the thick of it...Tricky fuckers almost had them!

Turning the point of her MP40 submarine gun opened up! *Pada-pada-pada-* Soon the mounds of snow started to bleed. And the men were force to uncover themselves or get shot in the face with 9mm parabellum. As Mae heard the click of her gun, one of the men found a chance to rush her.

Without a though to it. Mae went for the mans wrist and twisted him over and around. Only to feel the blood splatter over her face as Ramsy missed his shot and killed his own man.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu May 11, 2017 10:59 am

'Past' Paqu charged at the enemies with his spear and shield, when things returned to normal he had his bayonet fixed and was charging one of the snow covered ambushers, stabbing her in the chest followed by a burst from his M16. Yanking the dead woman out of the snow with his spear/rifle and sending her flying into one of her still alive friends. Screaming like a madman as he did so. He seemed to still be lost in the illusion even though it dissipated for everyone else. "Ye feckless cunts and bastards think ye can bring down the Vals?! Traitors! Traitors all of ye!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu May 11, 2017 12:41 pm

The energy burst that came from the mountains has fully went back over them to it origin point to were Jason home is under siege from within by one of the captive entity that are held within know free and during this battle the energy begin unleash by this thing is causing overload of many of the location system. Within the town that know has already been under the effect of a temporal cascade near the side of the building a strange type of fungus start to grow and expand across the side of it dispite the deep cold.
Rhung
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle