An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Postby django » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:52 am

The cold stormy weather roared over the miners campsite. Almost blanketing it with a white sheet of snow, making it narrowly impossible to see anything. Snow flakes the size of old world quarters fell from the sky. Dusting Mae and the others, that dared to make the run to the main compound and 'relive' it of its rebel miners.

When she arrived to the solid concrete compound, the door was barred. Mae tried to press it open, turning the nob did no good, and her fingers were starting to feel the pain of the Siberian cold.

The Amazons stayed back in the tunnels with a few of the marshals people. The women didn't come dressed warm enough for this kind of weather, and it was pretty rotten up here at the moment and no one was left outside to watch. Pounding her fist on the door in rhythm that first came to her mind.

A rebel was stupid enough open enough for Mae, as she put her shoulder into it. Give the man the sweet relief of death as she blasted him with her mp 40. This woke everyone up that might have been sleeping.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: 2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:09 am

Paqu wasn't exactly prepared for the cold weather either, the NBC gear, and some scraps of paper he ripped out of an old book and stuffed into his fatigues was about as good as he was going to get for now. Che had stayed back with the women for now, not much good in a fight for the moment.

Paqu was right behind Mae, the woodland camo sticking out like a sore thumb as the black rifle toting Ssu stacked up on the door. "We could shoot the lock." He paused as Mae tried knocking and it worked. "That works too." when he'd kick the door wide open and start spraying 3 round bursts into the open doorway to cover anyone entering.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:39 pm

Jason stayed back with woman and Che at the back of the tunnel incase anything or anyone comes up through the area he look up ahead when he hear guns shoots seeing that ether mae and paqu or doing the shooting or this rebels are. As he turns back his vision blurs along with his noise start to bleed he touch the blood and feel it coming out quickly his vision blurs again even harder then the last time and the bleeding get worse. He head up to the tunnel to Che as he speaks up. "Che...... I need to inform the others I got to head back to my home something there requires my attention it ether that or I going to be in a lot of pain." He says to him.
Last edited by Rhung on Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:24 am

Ebinoth stalked out alongside mae, the white out was damn near total. A wall of damnable white separating him from the mountain of fresh targets that he wanted to kill. It was a trek but he at least could say he was well dressed for the occasion, the bitter cold still stung him through his outfit slightly. He was going to make damn sure to kill every rebel he met for having the audacity of having a warm shelter to sleep in while he was out in the cold.

He smiled sadly when mae got first blood, he wanted that one but she beat him to it. God, you're so hot mae. he sighed in admiration at the clean, precise shot, as expected of his commander. He joined paqu's suppressing fire bursts Knock, Knock! Hahahaha!
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:39 pm

The men on the inside were not expecting an assault as intense as this. Mae's sub-machine gun rattled another burst as someone turned a corner to investigate the gun fire... Foolish as it was. As his body burst opened, the woman behind him just turned her gun down the corner of the hall and pulled the trigger to her browning hand gun.

The shots went wild, but Mae ducked into an empty room for cover. As several more rebel miners were waking up to the nose. Clasping shut their shot guns, and various used weapons the Boltons smuggled into Picker town.

"Thanks Ebinoth." Mae said, unsure how to take such a complement during the head of a fight. Bullets whizzing past, and near deafening gun fire from such close quarters.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Che looked at Jason a moment and nodded, "Y-yeah I'll tell her." He looked out into the whiteness and shuddered, the desert dweller was loathing to go out in the blizzard during the firefight so he stayed inside. Waiting for the sounds of gunfire to die down a bit.

Paqu would draw a knife and attach the bayonet to the barrel of his gun before charging in with Mae and Eb. He fired at the handgun being blind fired around the corner before ducking into a room opposite Mae, full of rebels. He quickly switched the gun from burst to full auto, spraying every bed that had a rebel trying to leap out of it and into action. He'd stop firing and jam the front of his gun and it's blade into an armed rebel closest to him, lifting the poor bitch off the ground as he pulled his gun up and fired a few rounds, ending with a click. He'd lower the gun and kick her off before being attacked from behind by an unarmed rebel. Paqu slammed his new backpack repeatedly into the wall before he felt someone trying to bite his ear and neck, bringing the butt of his rifle to meet the rebel's face before the form slumped off him. Paqu would turn and jam his bayonet into the rebel's chest for good measure before reloading. He went around bayoneting all the corpses and the wounded writhing on the ground, "Clear!" he called out when he was the only one moving in the room.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:59 pm

He hand che his radiation gun as he looks up to the snow across the landscape along with hearing the gun shoots happening outside. "If they ask were I went just tell them I have some business of my own to take care of and my boss is calling me." He says as blood start to drip out of his noise and his mouth. "Damit...... well it been some time since this has happen also tell the other to stay out of the snow near the hill and this tunnel there thing still roaming about.... also one more thing." He takes out of his pocket a small sliver disk and hand it to him. "It will allow me to keep contact with you I hurry back as soon as I can." After that he dissappear in a flash of blue light.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:59 pm

Ebinoth gave jason a concerned look, whatever he needed to do, he hoped he'd be okay Gst back before we take this place ourself, ya hear? he joked. Ebinoth took a deep breath and advanced, spraying the unprepared rebel forces with machine gun fire. A handful of unfortunate fools ran into the deadly hail of bullets as they tried to provide reinforcements, their bodies shredded as they blundered into his kill zone. He leveled his weapon at two more rebels hiding behind some makeshift cover. His heavy machine gun chewed through the flimsy defenses like tissue paper. The two hiding bandits barely managed to evade being turned into beehives, they burst from the cover only to be picked off one by one with short bursts. He heard the all clear from Peru's end and smiled Easy fight so far. Clear.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:12 pm

The last rebel left standing, was making a gun for the exit. He'd rather risk the cold unforgiving weather in his underwear. Then risk getting caught by Mae and her avenging force. But he didn't get far as Mae appear behind the corner and put him in the cross hairs of her sub machine gun.

Blasting his back with bullets and she left him to smearing across the wall with a bloody red line.

"Clear." Mae shouted, changing her magazine as the fighting finally died down. Leaving Only the wounded and dead were left to tend with. And the wounded that were left wouldn't last very long, as much as Mae would have liked to have a prisoner to talk to about the current issues.

"Ebinoth, get that into that half track and go pick up everyone elf from the tunnels. We need their help cleaning this mess up... Me and Paqu will take care of everything in here." If there was anyone between the tunnels and here, it would have to be a small army waiting if they had any hope on killing Ebinoth.

One of the first things Mae went to look for was the box radio. Thankfully no one had the mind to break the radio before she got there.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Che would look down as the radiation gun was given to him. "This...this is heavy." The Ssu didn't mean it weighed a lot, even though it was heavier than he was used to. When Jason simply 'disappeared' in a flash of light he pinched himself, then touched the gun to make sure he wasn't imagining it. He'd start trudging towards the building in the snow now that the gunfire died off, putting on his goggles and pulling his hood up.

Paqu would start looking for guns out of pure habit, patting down bodies and tossing anything he found onto one of the beds, emptying magazines and rechambering any loaded guns, tossing the ammo onto the bed as well. He'd start walking out of the room, holding a bedsheet full of guns. "El-tee, we can give all these to the Frenchies, they're willing to fight." He rounded the corner and saw Mae, with her MP40 he started reaching for his pistol. He stopped suddenly, looking around, "Fucking Hel. I could have sworn I was back in Normandy." He looked at the pistol in his hand and holstered it, "I almost shot you." he said with fear in his voice. He set the bundle of guns down on the floor, "We can give these to the women and the others in the tunnel."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:25 pm

(I skipping my turn for know also I might be late to this rp and others I got an lot of work to do with my dad so if I am late this is why I helping him rebuild a house.)
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:20 am

(Hot damn, dude. Good luck :) )

Got it! Ebinoth responded back with a smile. It was a proper sweep, so quick and efficient that the enemy barely had time to notice they were being fired on before the fight was over. He nodded in satisfaction at a completed phase one as he walked to retrieve their followers. He got in his new ride and sighed with satisfaction.Gonna go pick up our crew. You lot stay safe while I'm gone he thought briefly on the absurd events that led him to this and he couldn't help but feel almost messianic as he carted downtrodden people to a promised land. It wasn't going to be paradise but it would definitely be an upgrade.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:17 am

"Sorry, I lost my Kepi a while ago." She grumbled as didn't seem to care, or at least played it really, really, cool headed Paqu almost shot her... She did miss that hat, even if she didn't really like the Sullisin'rune nation as a whole. It also didn't help Mae wore a m43 hat all the time. It probably would do Paqu a favor if she picked up something else.

Also having an eye patch didn't help.

It was a pretty hefty prize of weapons. Mostly rifles and hand guns, with the only submachine gun out of it was a PPS with a wood butt stock crafted into it. As much as Mae didn't want the women to go unarmed, she didn't entirely trust them not to do something stupid with it. Not helped that these amazon types, tended to not like Mae and she not them.

"I suppose so. They probably have a armory nearby." She looked into the room with the radio that was own by the mining town but used by the Boltons now. It sounded like there was trouble, and this time of the year help would be slow to come from the colonies. "It looks like the rebels don't have many radios... I'm only hearing it from two ends, and they can hear each other just fine... Probably best they don't know the rangers are back."

Chezz barked and howled with surprise as Tylor up and disappeared in front of his german Shepard face. But soon his attention was turned towards were the half track was gearing up towards them. The poor people behind Che were probably going to freeze half to death walking between the tunnel and the compound if they walked.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:56 am

Paqu chuckled softly, "In here should be warmer than the tunnels at any rate." he took off his NBC hood. "Decorpse the building and they should be a bit more comfortable." He went quite as Mae turned on the radio and listened to chatter. "This would have been a gold mine in the old days, working radio, enemy caught with their pants down. Someone from Intel and an OSS Spook would be arriving shortly to go over any papers." He started going over the bodies again, pulling a faux fur lined jacket off a body about his size, putting the slightly blood covered thing on over his NBC gear, "That's better." He scratched the back of his head, "It's...weird. Ever since I stepped out of those tunnels I've been remembering things from the old days. The Snow reminds me of Korea, this building brought me back to Normandy." he shook his head. "I'm starting to see shit that didn't happen too. What if I told you when we were sneaking up on this place I saw you, Eb, and myself with suits of armor, swords and shields, and giant wolves?" There'd be a knock on the door they had came through and Che would call out, "Mae? Ebinoth? Err...other guy? Please tell me you're alive." "Aye, get in here before ya freeze boy."

Che would open and quickly close the door behind him, still holding the gun Jason gave him as if it was going to bite him, he was out of breath and covered in frost, "Jason said that...he had to go home." He stepped over bodies putting the gun down gently and stepping away, "He gave us this, and this." he pulled the disk object out, handing it to Paqu, his eyes glanced down at his jacket and the name tag on the fatigues under it. Paqu would pat Che on the shoulder, "Ya should sit down kid. Look like you've seen a ghost after running a marathon." "Why do you have my mother's old name on your vestments?" He looked down, "What do ya mean? This is my last name. Dutan'valier." Che would quietly repeat his 'prophecy' "A Paladin armored in Cloth, the last of his Order. Lost and Forgotten in a Crusade against Time. Connected to a Prophet not by Faith, but by Blood and Madness. He looked up at Paqu, "Do you know High Scribe Myr'inel?" "My sister was a school teacher. I don't know nothing about this High Scribe business." Paqu was suddenly hugged tight by Che who started sobbing, he looked to Mae, "Er...little help here?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:06 am

(Nothing to do, offscreen picking up the crew and coming back)
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Next

Return to DT Freestyle