An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Re: 2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Postby django » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 pm

"I'd call you cazy." Mae said as she was making notes about the radio, and started to fiddle with it. As the door hammered from Chi, Paqu let them into the much warmer interior. Chezz came in quickly and searched out Mae in the radio room. "RRRhh." He moaned as he missed her. She hushed him and ordered him to lay down if he was going to be in this room.

The amazons carefully walked into the buildings. The more squeamish and skittish ones squicked out at the blood on the wall, norrowly tripping over spent casings, and most of all... bodies and shattered limbs.

"Shit... does anyone here know where the Bolton Ranch is?" Mae said as she had a rough idea were the rebels were making their HQ. "There pounding the city... and have it surrounded... They took the train station by the sounds of it. So theres no way out of picker town but thought them."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 am

"Myr'inil was my mother." Che would say as he clung to Paqu. "What?! There's no way, she was only 6 months pregnant when..." He shook his head before slowly hugging Che back, "So you're my nephew...Where is she? Hows she doing? Last I heard was the doctor said she was having twins." Che went quiet, "She was killed by the Tainted One...the Holy Mother. My sister Chi stayed behind. The Prophecies said a Warden with no Templar would deal the final blow to the Tainted One. I believe her to be the one." Paqu's turn to be quite. "She's dead?" he would pry himself out of Che's embrace. "I need a moment." he would walk outside in the snow, not going far from the building as he stared out into the emptiness of the terrain as the Amazones wandered past him to get into the warmth. Che would go wide eyed and hand Mae the Radiation gun from Jason before trying to hide in a room, "She wants to violate me, I mean my vows!" One of the Amazons came in, shivering a bit, "Che-che? Little Che-Che I need a someone to cuddle and keep warm." The large woman was scantily clad considering she just came out from the cold, "Have you seen my little Che-che?" she asked Mae. The woman was fairly attractive despite being dirty.

Paqu looked at Eb as he stood out in the snow, "You ever have a moment where nothing makes sense anymore?" Without his NBC hood on the tears in his eyes were evident, along with the sadness in his face. "I feel like I'm in a hundred places at once. I almost shot Mae in there because I thought this was Normandy and she was a Kraut. Soon as we got out of that tunnel I thought we were retreating from the Chinese back across the 38th." He shook his head. "And now I find out my sister's dead and I just saved her son's life. Boy's old enough for the draft and the last time I saw him he was one of two blobs on monitor."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:39 pm

This disk that is a unique two way communication device coke online coming to life as Jason voice is heard but full of fear and dread along with the sounds of mechanical device tearing themselves apart. "Hello!! Mae, che, paqu anyone I don't know if your near this device but this is a warning....." the rest of his voice is cut off by the sound of a long scream a inhuman and unnatural scream that seem to cause to windows or any object that is really solid or nail down to shack lightly. "If any of you are experiencing the feeling of deja vu well the thing right know screaming it head off it to blame..... I don't have a lot of time so I put it simply of this do not trust your mind or eyes..... not at the moment anyways." He is cut off as the sound of tearing metal and concrete been broken and shattered is heard. "Oh my...... it free." After that the disk goes dead as the contact to the other one has been cut off.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Ebinoth nodded thoughtfully at Paqu Yeah, I've been there a lot actually. More than a few times a firefight has happened and out of nowhere something happens that makes me question if anything's real. he scratched the back of his head, the references he was making didn't mean much to him but he could understand the disorienting feeling that comes with feeling like you were transported to somewhere else while fighting. Like, where do giant spiders come from all of a sudden? They were helpful, sure, but almost feels like a nightmare when bugs as big as your torso burst from the ground and start chowing down on anything that moves.

He stopped for a moment when he heard Jason's voice. It was from one of his crazy gadgets That's not a good sign. Kinda cryptic, hope it's not too bad.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:31 am

Mae turned away from the radio as the amazons were filing in. As Che handed her the Radiation gun, the ranger felt a dire need to not hold this weapon. As it just reminded her of being barren and knowing the outcome from it. "Oh are you kidding me." The one eye'd drow looked up at the amazon, who probably was a model before the fall. "Hes not into women, and I cant have him being bothered right now."

She looked up at the tall woman clearly not in a mood as it was already a long day. Where she had to suffer being dragged across broken pavement and shooting up not one mutant but two ugly mother fuckers. And then she had to deal with this surface mess... oh yeah and a mess of spiders.

Taking a walk away from the large amazon. Not entirely caring if she up and took Che to one of these bed rooms. She found her way to Paqu and Ebinoth. "We should call it a night... This weather isn't getting any better and I need a nap. See about what you can do about arming and dressings these amazons. Well plan an assault and try and relive Picker Town in the morning."

(Time skip in my next post)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:52 pm

Che pulled the disk out of his pocket as it started to boom sound seemingly throughout the entire building. He listened intently before whispering, "Crusade against Time." The door would open, "Che-che!" The Ssu would turn and face the Amazon and his ears would lower as he tried to whisper into the now silent communications device. "Help me." The Large woman would scoop Che up in a booby, bearhug. "Let's get warm you little Grey Snuggly Poo."

"Spiders? Probably from the old steam tunnels. We tried to recce it once but it was full of cobwebs and couldn't go very far." Paqu turned as he heard what sounded like a PA system going off. He looked over at Ebinoth, "If I didn't know any better I'd say this was some sort of CIA mindfuckery experiment." He shook his head, then turned to Mae when she came out. "Yes Ma'am. I'll take first watch."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:31 am

The device turn back on after a few moments of silence from it this time the sound coming from is the sound of a train moving down a tunnel at high speed along with the sound of heavy weapons fire to were Jason voice is heard. "Close blast doors 9 through 25 and activitie the neutron bombardment..... yes I know that want kill it but it will slow it down buy us some time for are friend to get here and shove it ass back into it cage." He said seemingly talking to someone else that seems that can not be heard. "What the status of the other at picker town ? There safe for the moment then but I will not be able to get there in time to lend add...... hopefully they well be able to hold on for a little bit longer until my job it done." After those word the device goes silent again as the single is once again cut off between the two of them.
Rhung
Summoner

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle