An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sky Ship -1129-

Re: The Sky Ship -1129-

Postby django » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:09 am

"I did. Got it fresh before Asiliy was booked till morning." And probably more after that. Goddess how could the woman do it? "I sure hope we find him. He could be tired up under crate box." He waved the other large suss off as the crewman approached him.

"You don't say. Alright, lets take a look into this." It had to been the last thing he expected to hear today. At least it wasn't someone dead from choking on their own vomit or someone trying to cover up some rough play that got a little too fatally real.

"You're mother, is probably in her room." He paused for a second to talk with Anna. But inwardly shivered at the idea of Chi and Asiliy in the bed was unnerving. "I have to attend to some bird problems. Might have a messenger bird whos a little feral."

"Shutup bitch." Mae scowled clearly didn't like the idea of accidentally sleeping with her sister. And threw her pillow at her light elf butt, before charging in with the larger body pillow. *Wap* *Wap* "Wincest this!"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:43 am

Makalah would giggle and try to block the pillow attack, "Alright alright, I'm joking, Oww, hey alright alright Incest isn't Wincest!" The light elf would retreat out of the room with her clothes in one hand to try and get dressed.

The white bird would stare down the crew that was gawking at it. Suddenly spreading it's wings it would start preening itself. Just as suddenly it woulds top and fly over to Reka, landing on her shoulder, not digging his talons into her as he balanced on the Fallen's arm. It would start making a noise as it's head bobbed back and forth, and the bird regurgitated a pile of half digested fish in front of the Blue Haired Drow. 'I like you, here's a present.'

Paqu would put his chestplate on and join Paqu on the deck, raising an eyebrow as he saw the large bird resting on Reka's shoulder. "That's a hunting hawk. Seen some of the goblins use em on the surface. Oi Reka lass, you pick up a new pet?"

Che would groggily walk out of Asilly's room, carrying his clothes and mask but otherwise naked. The Ssu would wander about to find his way to a shower. I hurt, and it hurts sooo good.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:47 am

To Reka's great surprise the bird took a liking to her. She had very little experience with animals of any sort, save for semi-intelligent ferals. The amount of primal pride that radiated off the bird affected Reka as she found herself almost enchanted at it's sight upon her arm. Equally impressive was that despite how sharp the talons this bird had, how softly it rested upon her. Not that she really knew what the offering of fish meant but really; Reka was just to engrossed in the feathered beast to care.

"Hunting...bird?" Reka respond back to Paqu, realizing upon looking at the crew's faces that this situation was not the norm.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:53 am

"Alright then I go see of I can't find her real quick we got a few thing so talk about also if I run into Che I inform him of what is going on right know with everyone..... I see you soon dad." After that she head off down the hallway to asilly room stepping over a few people passed out on the floor of the ship.

As she begins to head for her mother room asilly is within one of the ship shower room taking a hot bath cleaning herself up after a long night which was a very good night.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:14 am

Mae've wanted to say so badly wanted to strike back with a comment about at least I know who my siblings could be. Any elf you come across could possibly be a relative. But the Dendle wasn't so impulsive to just remind the woman she didn't know who her parents were.

But chasing that dastardly elf out was good enough. "Bitch you better run. Now to get dressed and get some food."

"Oh I know that bird." Well, know isn't the right word. He just knew from Mae've, Mae, and even Trinita Makalah had a bird companion. "Oh god." He said as he watched the bird vomit infront of Reka, who barely even noticed it. "Its Makalahs." Gaul said as Paqu appeared. "I'm not sure what else to do other then send for her."

He turned to the messanger boy who just fetched him. To go back down, and try to find their empathic light elf or his Mae've. "Keep it steady Reka. Someone will be there soon."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Makalah would get dressed quickly in the hallway, just in time for the messanger to find her as she finished buttoning up her shirt. "White bird? Oh that must be Cree." She'd quickly barge into the bedroom again, "I need my armor. Truce?" she said as she grabbed the leather gauntlet and shoulder pad from her things, slamming the door shut and getting out before Mae've could have hit her again with another pillow.

The Light elf passed a Naked Che in the hallway as she was pulling the gauntlet on and strapping the leather cuff and pad to her arm. Che looked on with a curious look before he stumbled into the same shower as Asilly. He took an empty stall next to her as he started getting soap to scrub himself with, "Uh...sorry if it got kinda weird last night. But, you were just so amazing." the Ssu said as he scrubbed his head.

Paqu would look at the bird, "Aye, hunting birds." He looked to Gual, "Ye know the bird? That's kinda odd. Oh wait isn't that your daughter's wee light elf friend?" He looked at the bird and the bird looked back. The two maintained eye contact for an uncomfortable period. "Hey brother, just me or is that bird giving me the evil eye?" There'ed be a whistle and the bird would look away, flying from Reka's arm to Makalah's outstretched and covered arm, nuzzling and rubbing himself against the light elf's face, 'Mama'. "I'm so sorry, he didn't hurt anyone did he? <I told you to stay home!>" she scolded the bird who inched away slightly on his mistress' arm. She saw the pile in front of Reka, "I'm so sorry...<Clean up your mess!>" she said pointing to the pile in front of Reka, the hawk would hop down to the deck and hop along the to the pile, eating the fish again.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:30 pm

Reka had to confess to herself that she was the tinyest bit sad when the bird left her arm for it's owners. The feeling was soon past however as she waved Makalah's concerns away. "no harm...no foul." she said, attempting a joke. A joke, to which coming from the gal whom never joked was cringe-worthy odd to say the least.

Looking down at the bird re-eat essentially it's own vomit would be gross to some. Reka however was numb to things much more gross and disturbing to say the least. "He have name?" Reka would say, stepping around the bird to Makalah's general area.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Asilly is scrubbing her hair and her shoulders as she heat Che walk into the free shower next to her and talks to her about the night they had were she smile a little. "It was alright dear I have had far how I say weirder night then what you did you were very good your self as for the party well it was alright...... know one of the wildest party's I have is with the woman ash know that woman know how to throw a party." She said as she keep cleaning her self."

Anna keep walking down the hallway to her mother room to were she enter within the room is a mess the bed is completely ruin in more way then one along with dozens of clothing scattered around the room along with bottles of liquor and wine. She let out a sign as she cracks her neck and hand as she start to clean up the room the best she can she does not need reka coming in here seeing thism
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:49 am

Mae've was already half way done, when the light elf came in and started to dress in her armor. She just let her, obviously they both had better things to do. But she didn't expect to see the light elf in such a hurry.

"Yeah." Gaul said to Paqu as he watched the male stare down the bird. "Careful it doesn't fly over and peck your eyes out. Hes a little testy and I'd rather not loose you." Gaul flinched as the bird too flight over them to Makalah. "I don't think he did any serious harm to anyone. But we were wondering if he had any messages." He said while walking up to the light elf.

Mae've was watching the servent's clean up the mess. They looked almost just as haggarded as the partiers did, if just a little better. "I certainly hope the ships on course." Mae've muttered aloud as she started to walk past Asiliy's room.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:59 am

Che would look over, "Oh? What that? Nah I didn't mean that...I meant the crying afterwards. You just reminded me of someone I lost." He would scrub his head and body thoroughly.

"His name is Cree. Or <Shithead>, depending on who you ask in the village." Makalah would let out a sharp whistle and hold out her arm out. The Hawk would nuzzle Reka's leg with his beak before flying up to Makalah's arm. "Hmm, yes he does have a few messages." She'd unclip a bronze tube and unscrew the caps, some scrolled up papers would slide out. "One's for me, there's a few others here." she passed them to Gaul to deal with. ((You guys can decide if you got a message or not)). Paqu would raise an eyebrow as the Bird looked at him. "How well trained is he?" "Oh, I didn't train him, he just listens to me." Paqu would rub the back of his neck. "Hmm...might be wearing me helmet around him." The light elf would lightly tap the bird's beak, "No, friend." pointing to Gaul and Paqu. He would just nuzzle her hand, 'Yes Mama...'
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Reka gave a smile at the sene before her; Makalah and her bird Cree where endearing in a way. Gaul and Paqu nervousness to the bird was a tad funny too considering how both were veteran warriors. Reka was about to slip away as was her norm when she was stopped by a letter. Apparently one of the ones Cree carried was for her. Giving a bow she would to any other fae, to the bird Cree; Reka unraveled her letter.

It was from Lady Z of all people. In the back of her mind Reka still thought that this ship's crowd was more of Lady Z's type.
Having read the letter, it being not much more than a 'how are you doing, enjoying the flight?' letter.

Remembering the time, "I must go. Farewell." Reka said to them, which was more than usual, before heading to Anna's mother's room. Reka was still unsure about full-on family but she had decided to go meet the woman and she had not wanted to be rude.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:52 am

Asilly keep scrubbing her hair and shoulders as she hears about Che talking about there night the part she was not going to bring it up. "It alright dear
...I was not going to bring it up because we'll I tend to let things like that go I did not wise to bring it up to causes any more emotional pain to you." She said to him as she finishes get her self clean up were back in her room Anna is trying to clean up the room which has become a mess do last night.

As she cleans she find a eaten banna ok the floor along with several pillow cases tide us large enough to easily tie someone up. At this point she does not wise to km now what her mother did last night as she tries to dispose of the thing since she know that reka will be here shortly. She opens up the door to see if anyone is coming and when she looks down the hallway she sees reka coming towards her room she speaks up as she shut the door to her. "Oh you here..... oh boy would you not mind to wait a few more minutes I got some more cleaning to do in my mother room." She told her while rubbing the back of her neck.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:07 am

Gaul took the messages, taking only a glanced at them before making his way back down stairs. Rinith would probably want to look at some these, and he didn't want to be the one who lost the messages to the wind on the deck. He passed by his daughter Mae've along the way down the stairs.

"Cree!" She gleamed a smile to the white feathered hawk. "Any interesting messages?"

Down bellow in the bridge. Gaul found the tall huntress observing the clouds and clear weather. "Orders came in." Gaul said as he handed them over. "Pick ups and drop offs along the way." She grunted as she scanned through the boring messages. "We'll do what we can, But I expect we'll be on schedule even with these."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:58 am

Che would take a bit longer in the shower, "The pain is already there. There's very few ways to get rid of it. Empathy is just getting drink to numb the pain for a while" He'd grab her arm and gently squeeze, "That was a fun way to get drunk though."

Paqu would head downstairs as well, "Think I'm gonna grab a shower brother, get into some real clothes." Heading off as Gaul went to the bridge.

Cree would watch as Reka started to leave, making a strange noise that sounded like cooing. "Hmm, I've never heard him make that noise before." Makalah would grin as the otherwise aggressive bird saw Mae've and let out a loud chirp, which lead to him playing his game pretending to Ignore the other girl, first by looking away and up at different things before covering his head with his wings. Maklaha would giggle, "He's happy to see you too. Well, like I said, soon as I left my dad came back. He's jealous we didn't hold the airship for him." She'd unscroll more of the message, "Oh, and 'her Highness' is angry that we went on an adventure without her, and that you didn't visit her at the Observatory." She'd giggle, "'Cum-gargling Twat-sniffer' doesn't quite have the same effect when it's written down instead of spoken." She'd hand Mae've the message, which was a mix of different handwritings, inks, and languages, mostly Emberi, the one message to her in Drow was:
'Dear Cum-Gargling Twat-Sniffers, especially Mud-Magnet! You stay away for FOREVER and when you finally do come back you don't come and see me, all the hard work I did to fix OUR Palace of The Three Illharesses of Wu'Kong, or my new Summon? And you, you fucking Vanir Hippie! You go on and on about how you don't want to leave the village and soon as you get the opportunity you go riding on on airship? You can't even send your psycho bird to come get me? You guys better not crash and die in a fire or something because you need to come back so I can kill you myself and turn you into Summons! Love, your favorite Spoil'd Bit'ch.'
Makalah would giggle, "We really should have paid her a visit the other night. She's really proud of the restoration work going on. I can believe I didn't even talk about her at dinner."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 am

Reka found Anna outside the room and "Ok." she said in response in being told to wait. She tilted her head as something seemed off with Anna. Why was she nervous? *ooo* "..." Reka thought on it and surprised herself as she put two and two together of the 'social' event. It was rare for Reka to put it together as she was not a people person but when she did she did a small 'Paf' with her fist bottom to her palm; as well as give a :O face.
"You mother had lots of sex and the room is messy with fluids." She didn't actually say fluids but rather the actual term and the sheer bluntness of her words proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she still had lightyears to go before she could hold a 'normal' social conversation.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle