An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sky Ship -1129-

Re: The Sky Ship -1129-

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Che would just stand there with his mask on, "Well that was weird. My kinda weird, but still weird." He started to follow after Reka before being grabbed by a Val, "You dance marvelously Phantom. Lets see how you do with a real partner." Che would look for Reka over his shoulder, "Yes Mi'lady." Another song and dance would start.

Makalah would give a grunt as she eased her empathy off, her concentration focusing more on the conversation now than trying to keep her Empathy stable. "I'm not very good at it. Empathy didn't manifest for me until a year after I came to Wu Kong, and it wasn't until another year that we knew what was going on. I was just the 'girl who could talk to animals' until another Empath passed through. And my teacher is lazy Sul who lounges about all day." She looked at Mae've when she asked her question, "Umm..good I think? It was a little different with me since I was a slave before being adopted by Father. I was well behaved and didn't get into trouble, for the other families usually the first born was punished for things the youngest merely got a scolding for." She'd notice Reka now, she had the same weird feeling about her that she had with Che, though with her it was much more subtle. "Oh, hello again. Did you get anything to eat?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:56 am

The first to approach Reka would something off with the silent gal. Before she had almost no presence but now as Anna would approach her she would notice the smile.

It was a soft and honest smile that graced Reka's face. Completely unnoticed by herself as everything else about her, her feelings included felt normal.

Reka had no questions about joining a family for she hadn't the slightest idea how and wouldn't even know where to begin to ask if pressed.

It was when Mae've's own question to Reka and then interaction would cause a slight but audible chuckle from Reka; to which no one would have seen but heard and any trace of the chuckle was gone on second glance with only the soft smile remaining.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Rhung » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:50 pm

"Well dear what you answer on joining my family dear I know it a strange thing and how i said it but it something my mother has done before dear with others you if you join you be part of a very large family. Considering I have 130 brothers and sister related to me by blood and it simple how you become into my family dear." She reach put with her hand showing she wises to shack her hand selling the deal and joining her family it was something her mother has done many time before how she has seen.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:41 am

"Why don't you ask Asiliy to teach you?" Mae've said to Makala, unaware her half sister was also born with empathy. "And no, I called dibs first." She said as she held the little blue sniper in her arms like she wasn't sharing a toy wiht Asiliy. "Unless she could be adopted by both... What do you say Reka? Dendle, her or both. I don't have so many sister yet."

A hand of a Val gently caressed Gauls strong shoulder asking him if he wanted to dance. "I'll have to excuse myself. You Girls have fun.

* * * Time skip to the next day for fun. But we can still post in the past if things are still going well. * * *

Mae've rose out of her bed groggy with her hair all messed up from a long party in the sky. "Guh. Damn." She mumbled as she shifted around in her bed. The lights were still out and she felt something up against her. "Who is this." The Dendle said in the dark, as she didn't feel like lifting tbe blinds to the blue sky morning.

Gaul spent the rest of his night during the party preventing stupid fucking people from falling over the edge of the ship. It was a long night, that thankfully pecked and just stopped as everyone found a place to sleep or just clean up.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:08 am

Makalah would just sigh, "<Ancestors help me...>" as Mae've seemed to get into a tug of war with Reka and her newly discovered sister. She would slip away from the group when Gaul announced himself out. She decided try and mingle with some of the passengers.

Paqu emerged from the room he had spent the night in, stretching and groaning slightly. Dressed in a toga made of bedsheets as he sought out something to drink. Finding a watered down punchbowl from the previous night.

Makalah would stir slightly when she heard Mae've's voice. "It's me..." she opened her eyes to the barely brighter darkness, "Wait...we slept in different beds." she saw Mae've on the birth across from her, "Then who?" she summoned up a Mana light to try and see who was in Mae've's bed.

((I leave it open if someone wants to be in Makalah's bed or have Che in their bed :P))
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Being the center of attention, or rather center of a tug of war made Reka blush with embarrassment. Embarrassment which only then reached a boiling point as the realization of what she had done with Che came back into her in full. It was then that Reka's shyness manifested in full as almost steam from her flush face rose from behind her hands covering her face.

"P-pardon me..." she stuttered as she pulled her hood up; the same hood she only used on stealth missions. With a quick step she darted back to the room with the cargo.

The next day Reka would emerge from the room with a slight worry upon her face that she might have offended some the day before.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Anna let's put a chuckle seeing that Reka left then after there little tug of war for her to be a member of there family but thing tend not to go right the first time. "Well it looks like we were a little bit to much for her after everything that happened I say for know we leave her alone for the time begin...... also I need to head out and find my mother so I see you two around later." She said as she heads out of the room to were her mother is.

---------

Within Makalah bed laying next to her was Anna sleeping soundly under the cover she has been there since she been alseep one thing about her though she is naked under the covers. When Makalah get up and move a little it wakes her up she yawns as she sits up covering herself up as she looks at her smiling. "Mourning there dear sorry if I scared you I decided to sleep here tonight do to thing my mom was doing." She said as she cracks her neck.

Within Che with her arm laying across his chest was Asiliy she has decided to spend some time with him last night after she has seen to her other clients and friends and decided to spend the might here with him she shift a little but is still asleep close to him.

In the cargo room were Reka sleeps om a crate is a small note is laying there for her along with a red rose it was put there last night by Anna for her.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 am

Gaul made his way down to the half cleaned mess that was the party room. "How'd the sexual conquest gone?" The ada blue eyed suss said, as he joined Paqu for a drink of what ever they passed for fruit juice. "I was a good idea locking the deck from the other side. No stupid people wondering over the edge." Gaul just wished it was his idea.

Mae've carefully let in natural sunlight. Trying to get it over with, slowly and less painfully. "Damn. Who else is in here." She said as she found out the person on her bed was nothing by person sized pillow toy thing she must have dragged in.

"Anna?!" Mae've gasped in surprise, as she saw the half breed had nothing else on. Granted Mae've had the courtesy to remember to dress for night in her lingerie. "Well, at least I don't see Chi in here." She bent down to pick up a water skin full of... well water. Just for times like this.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:09 am

Makalah would yelp and practically jumped out of bed when Anna touched her. "So...we didn't...do anything?" she'd groan and climb out of bed now, wearing a simple set of silk underwear. "I swear to Ancestors I need a better Empathy Teacher. I have a headache from all the drunks. Contact high or something." sighing as she started to dress.

Che would moan and hug Asilly, his mask covering his crotch, "Don't take my eyes...not my eyes..." he muttered in his sleep. "I'll be a good little doll. Just don't take my eyes."

Paqu would chuckle as he drained the punchbowl, "You make it sound like a dirty thing, Brother. Pretty sure I heard you knocking some boots together at least once last night." He'd let out a grunt as his thirst was satisfied, "Surprised no one's spiked this. That woman is amazing, and not just sexually. We actually talked for quite a while." He'd look up at the door to the deck, "Oh? You didn't do that?" He'd raise an eyebrow, "Couldn't have been Che..." Paqu would move to the door to test it, "Think someone climbed back in here after locking it?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:18 pm

The chill of the high air and wind gave Reka a slight chill as she faced the morning. Going back into the cargo-hold to get her scarf let her see a certain note upon a crate. The note made her blush with a smile but she was curious how someone got that close without her knowning.

Brushing it off she noted the noted and let her mind wonder the possibilites of joining a family as she began to wonder the upper deck of the ship. The novletiy of the view had not worn out yet and so she found herself staring out once more.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:55 pm

"We had a good night dear and I just came into here for sleep..... also if you need help with your empathy my mom could help you she's has a lot of experience." She said as she get out of the bed and gather her clothing and starts to dress herself. "Also if you two need me and my mother later well probably be in her room we got a few things to work out before we join up with everyone else which reminds me I need to find her I believe she said she was going to spend time with che." She said as she got the rest of her clothing own and head out the door and start looking about to find her mother.

Asiliy slowly opens her eyes as she raises up and cracking her neck as she look over at che with a small smile ad she sit there for a moment she shack his shoulder sewing if she can wake him up. "Hey big guy I think it time for us to get some breakfast." She said to him.

The note for Reka say for her to meet Anna within her mother room later on in the day to talk.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:59 am

"God, I hope we didn't do anything." Mae've mumbled at the idea of being with her own siblings. She wondered how lucky she was she didn't end up being bedded by like a pile of people. Her father warned her with stories from the Sul dome while it was in its prime... Those parties don't really happen in these times.

She could only imagine what Anna's mother would be like right now. Probably just cleaning up. "I'll wait until after breakfast." The Dendle half breed said as she started to get some more water in her. Her hang over not so terrible as she drank water for some time somewhere before bed. Her night was slowly coming back to. "Asiliy is an empath. And she over a 300 years old... my mom is younger."

"I did all my boot knocking in the beginning... Before Asiliy was too booked and all the shower water tasted like people soap." He said while being surprised to hear Paqu found someone to talk to during all of this. Most people talked, swapped, bedded and rinsed off and repeated the cycle. "Was that the woman I saw you with. Shes the owner of this vessel, so I didn't want to disturb you unless the place was on fire. Besides Reka was prowling around, nothing I'm not too worried with her on our side."

Tipping back his drink, while Paqu opened the door. He watched the Duter find it was just unlocked like nothing had happened to it.

"There were staff on the deck. Certainly more sober then the maniac ones down here. It was Trinita in fact. I was mumbling about keeping people inside, and he said Just chain lock it from the outside and keep them in."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:56 am

Paqu would scoff slightly as the door swing open now, "Oh boy...sorry brother, me mind's in Imperial Guard mode with all these Vals around, and all the Paranoia that goes with it." He'd close the door again and go back to freshening up, chuckling, "Ahh, get your shift in first, was that it?" He let out a sigh, "Well, I'm sure it'll be better than finding Che literally tangled up with some woman while wearing an animal costume. I'm tempted to look for the lad, but we don't really need him yet, not that I'm exactly dressed for the day ahead yet. Be right back." he'd disappear back into the same room he came out of, making as little noise as possible while he ferried pieces of armor out into the hallway. One of the crew would find Gaul, "Sir, there's some sort of big white bird on the deck. We thought it might be some kind of messenger bird since it's banded, but it attacks anyone who comes near it."

Che barely woke up when Asilly shook him, "Umahmha?" His eyes out of focus, "I was having the Kharla dream again..." was all he mustered before rolling over and pulling the blanket tighter around himself.

Makalah would get up and dress as well, or rather undress from her pajamas and dress up in her day gear. "Oh? Is that your thing then?" she said, deciding to tease her friend now, "What's that saying, Incest is Wincest?" she giggled before drinking some water herself.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:22 pm

Reka had decided to with Anna and her mother. The note said later and Reka did not wish to be rude, and so she awaited till later. To pass the time she let her curiosity soar as she began to explore every nook and cranny of the ship that she could. First the top floor, then through the main floor. She wondered if this was one of those 'morning afters' she had heard so much about. She came across many vals and other drow still 'messy' from the night before and though perfume tried its best; the 'musky' sent still lingered here and there.

It was half-way through her little exploration of the main deck she came upon a white feather, too large to be in the pillows. Looking up, she saw the bird. A few crew members there as well. Curious, Reka joined them.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:19 pm

Anna keeps moving down the hallway to were she then stumbles upon gaul and paqu just as one of the crew members Infrom them of the bird. "Hello dad and paqu sorry to bother you two but have you two seen my mother she said she was with you friend che he was the last person she seen.... do you know we're they both are?" She asked them seeing that they both weren't here yet or anywhere along the path she walk.

Asiliy let put a chuckle as she lean over and kisses him on his lips as she then get out of bed stretching out as she then collect her clothing and starts to dress. "I hope the night was good for you darling I got to head out and I need to get a hot shower if you want to meet up I be in my room." She said to him as she walks out and down the hallway of the ship.
Rhung
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle