An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sky Ship -1129-

The Sky Ship -1129-

Postby django » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Mae've Dendle was in awe, as she saw the large flying ship landing in the empty fields by Wu Kong village. She could have only dreamed of them as she read stories, and heard from Nal's and Illhos who made the trips on the rare, and very expensive flying air crafts.

They were to load the ship with a fresh cargo of Dendle underground mushrooms, and vintage rice wine from the village. And amoung other luxury items.

While not part of the clan, she was employed to supervise everything was going swell.

Her Suss father was there as well. As Gaul signed off for this Job as it needed an experienced sealer on the stand by, and he needed to stretch his legs, and possibly sword arm for the latter half of the trip. Not that he expected it for the party. He couldn't stop himself from thinking and worrying about his Daughter getting involved with Nal and Illho politics.

He busied himself with loading Sacks of rice, and grain into the wagons.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sky Ship -1129-

Postby Rhung » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Asiliy was moving out from the inn within wu long village heading for the air ship her time here is done and besides things were starting to get bad for her here and she does not wise to put the village in danger. As she moves about she sees a old friend that is still here gaul she start to move over to him as she see him unloading cargo to were she cross her arms and looks at him. "Well gaul I see there working you hard need any help later on during the trip." She asked as she looks over to the air ship examing it
Rhung
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Che would sit up in the back of the cart he was traveling in, yawning a bit as he stretched and got up to help transfer the cargo over. Paqu was on horseback, doing his rounds as security and trying to come up with reasons not to help with the unloading, he'd ride the horse up to Che, "She's beautiful ain't she? The ship I mean." Che would look at the airship, "I've seen one up close. Scary as fuck, how much power the thing had. Beautiful's not the word I would use..." He'd shake his head as he remembered seeing an execution by Airship, death and dismemberment was something he was numbed to in the Vloz, but it still sat wrong with him that day. "We're just hauling cargo with that thing, right?" Che and Paqu would walk to Gaul, "Oi brother, who's your lovely friend here?" Paqu would dismount and bow

A tall Emberi woman with black hair would ride on horseback towards Mae've, carrying a crossbow on one side of the horse and a pike with the town flag on the other, wearing the black and yellow leather armor over the green uniform associated with the Wu Kong militia. She would be frowning and in a very serious voice would say, "I'll need to check your cargo manifest as well as a list of your workers. You will also need to pay a parking fee for the airship as well as damages to the farmer's fields, being that you're the one in charge, Ms. Dendle." The woman would try to keep a serious face but would smirk and start to giggle, dismounting. The light elf would hug Mae've "It's so good to see you again Mae've" Makalah would pull some of her hair back and tuck it behind her long ears. "It feels like it's been ages since you've last came through."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Gaul turned to the familar face of Asiliy. "Well hello there... No there is no need to help me with this. You'll get all dirty and its not the job of a flower Courtesan." He smiled as she gave her a hug. Then Paqu and his nephew appeared.

"Paqu, this is Asiliy from the flower guild. An old friend who helped me get back on track. "Asiliy this Paqu and his nephew Che... There also here to help with the air ship, providing security and later a relic hunt."

"Makalah!" Mae've shouted as she finally reconized her old friend. Taking the light elf in a tight hug. "It has been forever." She hooked Makalah's arm with hers and urged her along. "Come on. Want to see what were bringing aboard? Some pretty cool stuff..."

The Dendle showed some of the cargo hidden away. Even the telescope that was in a hundred different pieces. "Pretty cool huh."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 pm

She smiles at paqu and Che. "It a pleasure to meet you two so how long you know my friend gaul? Also would one of you like to have some fun later with me?" She asked them both as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Also gaul I like to talk to you later when you get them time." She told him.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:32 am

Che would chuckle, "Since he tried to kill me for being a Vloz, so you're a member of the Guild too?" the blue eyed Ssu would smile at Asilliy. Paqu would side eye his nephew, "Pleasure to meet you. Me and Gaul met on a relic hunt I believe, or maybe a bar. Either way I was drunk." Paqu would laugh heartily.

Makalah would slip her pike into a holder on the horse before getting dragged by her friend. She was giggling, "Hold on, hold on." She'd look at the cargo, "Wow. No wonder you're transporting this by airship. We've been having some bandit problems lately, but they stick to the north." She'd look over the telescope, "Where is this heading to?" She'd look over more of the cargo, "It's good to see you again. Ukan's off again micromanaging the restoration of the nearby ruins, Dad snuck away on some relic hunt again." The light elf would sigh, "I swear, I'm going to break his legs if he doesn't settle down a little...OH speaking of which I'll have to show you my new brother and sister before you leave. I'm sure Mother would love to have you over for dinner."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:25 am

Gaul refrained from talking about that incident between Che and himself. He didn't want to get into it with the nut case. "It was a bar. A long time ago." Paqu might not have remebered it well, but he remembered it when he slipped into duter territory to meet Morrigan. His old mistress, and mother to his half duter daughter Sarani.

"Something like that... and sure." He looked Asiliy questioningly. He leaned close to ask. "What is it?"

"All the fragile parts are stored somewhere else. Like the glass... And yes. It is mostly why we are taking this over air then by land." It was expensive to do such a thing with an air ship. Mae've only knew few details about the cost, but it would be a long while before this kind of travel will become the norm.

"I'd love to go to dinner and meet your siblings. I have a brother now aswell. His name is Corf." She closed the lid of the box and sealed it back up."My dad is here too. Maybe he'd like to join us if he can. I don't know what his scheduled is like exactly for this trip."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:23 am

She leans forward and lightly kisses him on the cheek. "Oh the first time we meet and I like to learn more about what been happening lately with you my friend.....so I see you on board I got to get my things in order so I see you soon. From there she looks over to Che and paqu. "If you two like to have a private night of fun and pleasure just come to my room later on boys." She told them as she turns and heads up the ramp to the air ship.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Che would grin and Paqu would smile at the offer of a fun night, at once the both replied. "Always up for a bit of fun." "Always up for a night of company." They'ed look at each other for a moment before Che would look back to Asilliy, "How kinky do you get? I mean I hope you didn't mean both of us at the same time." "I'll have to pass in that case..."

"Oh that's so good to hear." She'd look over at the airship again, she'd give a smug smile, "My dad loves airships. He's going to kick himself when I tell him we had one in the village while he was gone." Her smile would fade slightly, "But if he were here he'd probably try to stow away on it or something."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:00 am

"So that's it is it? Yes I do think with this and you little blue, Thz Home's cargo will be quite safe. Now let us go find the captain and update him about your added protection."
"..."
Lady Z the sly Vanir said as she and the Fallen Leginore Reka besides her finished watching the last of Z's bargained supplies get loaded. Reka for her part was even quieter than normal. She hadn't been on many airships and what little nerves she had where shaken. Yet Thz Home needed these supplies and Reka would guard them regardless of what king of mount they were on.

"Ah! There he is." Lady Z called as she spotted the person in question; walking up to them.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:25 am

Gaul accepted Asiliy's kiss on the cheek. "See you then."

Gaul kept his repulsion inside of him, at the idea of someone getting it with Che... let alone mixing his poor uncle into the mess. "I think I'll leave you two at it." He said as his attention was brought to Lady Z and Reka, as they approached them. "Can I help you two... Reka? I didn't know you were joining this." Gaul wasn't exactly the captain but he was put in charge of a lot of security.

He wouldn't know the tail end of a flying ship at this point of his life. But who was the mysterious woman beside her? He wondered. It was rare to see women of Vanir status around.

"Oh thats too bad... he could have probably been onboard, but I doubt we could have gotten him a spot on the 'ball' room area or the party... He'd probably stay in the workers quarters... Maybe perhaps we could see him along the way? Its not impossible we might meet him along the way."

"Come on. Lets go meet your family." The half breed smiled at her light elf friend. "My dads here too. He might want to join."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Asiliy stops half way up the ramp were she hears them two talking about the night with her if they wise it she turn around and heads back down to were she infront of them crossing her arms across her chest. "Just to tell you two how kinky that depends on what you like and no I want be with both of you it not something I have ever done in the over the past five hundred years of my life.....so like I said come to my room later tonight or not it your choice." She said as her attention is then drown to Reka and the woman beside her. "Well gaul looks like all your friends are showing up for the trip." She says to him.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:43 pm

"Not exactly complaining. I mean I'm into some weird stuff but sharing someone with my uncle is a little too weird for me." "Boy." "Yeah?" "Stop talking." "Yeah..." Che would would go back to loading up crates as Paqu stood guard, nodding to Reka, "Lass, long time no see."

Makalah would smile and say something to her horse in Emberi, would would trot off, starting to lead to way to her father's house when Reka and Lady Z showed up. "<Spirits Damnit..>" she'd curse in Emberi, hiding her ears in her hair and under her headband again. "Every time another light elf comes into the village who so much as looks older than me I get shit for a week. 'Hey Maka was that your real mom?' Ugh...just play along if you would please?" She'd approached Reka and Lady Z, offer a bow as she kept her hand on her sword like a proper militiaman, putting a bit more emphasis on her Emberi accent and lost all trace of her Chellian accent. "Welcome to Wu Kong Village. May I ask your business here?" The light elf posing as a emberi wished she could lower her height on demand in such cases.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:30 pm

"You know each other?" Lady Z raised a brow to which Reka nodded. Smiling, Lady Z continued, "A pleasure to meet you then, a friend of blue's is a friend of mine." she would give a elegant bow, "Forgive me, but your bearing had me assume you to be the captain. Perhaps you could help us however." Lady Z would produce a scroll which contained various documents one would expect from shipping cargo and other such matters. "Little blue here is to be assigned as added security for my cargo for the duration of the ship's flight."

Meanwhile, While Lady Z explained, Reka would notice Papu and she'd nod with a smile. She always was glad to see comrades good and well. It was then that two new people showed up by Gaul.

At Asiliy Reka would squint her eyes ever so slightly for how on earth could that getup be for travel? Lady Z on the other-hand gave a audible "ohhh ho~" "So your name is Sir Gaul is it then?" She would say to cover her interest in smexy woman.

Before anything came of that a odd-looking embri woman showed up and welcomed them. Reka, with the eyes of a sniper, wondered why a light-elf was dressed such but as is the norm for her, Reka kept quiet. Lady Z, who obviously knew her own kind, looked at Makalah a few moments before realizing what she was. Considering it wasn't of any relevance to her business she didn't say a word about it either.
"Thank you for the welcome. I'm simply here to be sure that my cargo, and its security, she glanced at Reka, is set to sail."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:31 am

Gaul nodded to Lady Z as she mentioned about Reka and him. "No offense taken... Yes I am Gaul. I didn't think I was famous." It felt like it was a strange thing for the Vanir to say to him, but he couldn't really put his finger on it. But this was certainly some company he didn't expect today.

The ex templar Suss turned to Asiliy. "hey certainly have... And just so you know. There related." He was talking about Paqu and Che. "Like Uncle and nephew related. I don't think you should pressure them into an inter generational threesome." He was saving what probably was his best friend from telling the courtesan himself.

Mae've appeared beside Makalaha as she greeted herself to the Vanir. "Gretting Lady Z. My name is Mae've Dendle, and I've been hired to supervise the loading of supplies and handling cargo." There were other things she was in charge of, but she didn't need to lists every detail. "I can help you with anything my father might not be able to." The Ada blue eye'd lath said with a bow of her own.

(That certainly would be funny if Z was Makalahs mom.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Next

Return to DT Freestyle