An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Black Tower (open)

Re: Black Tower (open)

Postby SoulCode » Sat May 27, 2017 5:05 pm

Chrono scrubed the back of his head. So many questions and 'what ifs'. There was something to be said about the simplicity of simply smashing something to solve an issue. This problem however looked to be becoming more complex. "Gaaaad dammit. Smash gatekeeper, let this demon go home, smash gate. Anything else we should be concerned about?"
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Wed May 31, 2017 9:33 am

"I've never met a demon who didn't want to eat me." And thankfully those visits were far and few between in her experiences as a highland raider. Chezz all the while still stared at the demon, issuing growls of threats and concerns like it was going out of style for the dog.

"We could make the humans do it. He can't be tainted."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rhung » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:49 pm

Tyler looks over at mae at hearing about him and chrono opening that gate and sending the demon back to it home. "Well we first have to deal with that thing that acting as gate keeper of it..... alright once the thing is dead you drow shall leave the area so we can open the gate and close it." Tyler says to the group seeing it be the only way to keep then from begin ether tantied or consumed Anna stayed quite keeping close to the wolf this was the second time she has come into contact with a demon and just like the first time it scared her deeply.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm

Paqu frowned and backed away from the room, staying close to Anna, "Sounds like a plan. Now we gotta deal with Sushi. Come on dog, you'll get your chance to eat if that thing double crosses us." (don't have much this turn)
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:27 pm

"Sushi time. Gonna roast some and eat some raw. Goddam I'm hungry all of a sudden. Welp the dogs r right lets get moving.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:11 am

Mae followed close to Paqu. Clearly eager to get out now that she could.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:00 pm

The demons turn and starts to head over the end of the room heading down the hallway that leads to the nether portal it turn and beckons the others to follow it down as it keeps moving Tyler looks over at the group as he speaks up. "Small questions has there ever been a time in drow history were a demon has never try and eat or kill one of you cause this a first for me..... the only time I ever met a how I say a friendly demon was when I was stuck with that Vloz woman Kiel'ndia......... that was the worse day of my life."He says with a sign as he decided to be the first to follow the demon down Anna who was staying near che spoke up once he head down the hallway. "Well he is right about Kiel'ndia she is a bit insane and why my mother has dealing with that woman or for that matter that clan I will never know or why she decided to have children from that clan at my last count I have 13 sister and 10 brothers from that clan......" she says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Paqu raised an eyebrow, as he stuck close to Anna, going in the room first as he kept his shield at the ready, "Surprised anyone deals with that lot." He frowned, "They kidnapped my nephew. I tried to get in to see if I could find out what happened to him. Probably for the best I got turned away at the gate. Did get a name of one of the gang that kidnapped him. Che I think. Been looking for that weaselly shit for a while now." He'd look to Tyler, "And no, never heard of any demons not wanting to consume one of us."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:50 pm

"Huh we if something retains its mind, its not a for sure monster. Then again, see plenty of sane folk do some monstrous things.... Just talking to myself...."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:04 am

"No, and I don't care to risk trying it now." Mae gruffly put it as Tyler asked about the history of Demons talking to Faes, as not as food. Chrono caught Mae's attention from his comment. "I don't think that's helping... Besides Why don't you humans have a go with it?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:56 am

"So the demon here is a rarity or even unique most demon I came into contact with has tried to kill me time and time again...... and then there was that one time I came into contact with a nether demon that old use the skin of a drow it eaten...... yeah worse day of my life." He says to them as he keep between the group and the demon seeing that he does not fully trust it for there sake. Anna over hears Tyler little story and speaks up. "You mean the one know as Khaless? Me and my mother had a run with that monster before...... after it use the body of one of her mates to get close to her to bad for it when it learn that my mother had a few trick up her sleeve for such a attack." She told the group as the demon in the front keeps moving slowly down the hall do to it legs begin damaged.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:41 pm

Paqu slowed his pace down even more. feeling uneasy about the demon. "Slow it down mutt." Paqu would say as he put a hand on Chezz's neck. "We should cut the chatter, all we're doing is riling ourselves up."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:05 pm

(losing ideas of what to post)
Chrono grinned at Mae but started humming to himself at what Papu said.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:03 am

Chezz slowed down, and even turned his head to lick Paqu. But only really ended up catching a taste of his armor and giving a sour face.

(Perhaps a time skip to pick up the pace a little.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:21 am

(We can do that my friend.)
Rhung
Demon

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle