An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Black Tower (open)

Re: Black Tower (open)

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:37 am

Tyler stops once the wolf starts growl and bark at some unseen entity as he draws both of his swords at looking down to were the eyes were seen to were they appear again this time it seems they are deeper down the hallway. "Well...... that new and if memory serves me well is it every time a demon takes over a body consumes the person it once was is it eyes alway red..... because we'll that what I believe we're looking at or more correctly looking at us." As this point Anna start to step back towards the back of the group when she hears that if she has any type of schooling with mana. "Yes I do it mostly earth control if need be I can make cover for us or get whatever that thing is close and crush it flat it something I done before just ask tyler." She said to were Tyler just let out a sign after she has to bring up something from the past again that nearly got him killed.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Paqu would chuckle darkly at the joke, "Aye, that's the spirit brother." He'd 'throw' a manalight into the darkness where the eyes had disappeared. "Well then do whatever ya need to do to warm up then Miss." He'd slowly start to advance. "So, either this thing just happens to have glowing red eyes, or a demon somehow worked its way down here and didn't get eaten by our beastie yet. Which begs the question, how did a demon get down here?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:06 pm

"If it true be a demon..." Chrono said as he placed a hand on Paqu's shoulder before stepping ahead. "Might be best I take a look first ey?" Chrono gave him a grin before taking his sword front and tourch forward, slowly slushing forward as he advanced where the beast had fled.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Mae backed up Paqu's play. Following in his steps and watching the side of the hallway he wasn't. Where ever it when, it couldn't have gone far. "Well, you going first would be a step in the right direction. But it wouldn't save us necessarily if this thing big enough to shit neither."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rhung » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Tyler stayed tight to gather with the others seeing that there at the moment dealing with a unknown at what the creature could be if it's a nether demon that has taken over a host it does raise a few questions for one how if get down here and has avoid the monsters. "You know paqu you do raise good question about that thing if it is a nether entity would it be wise that you and the other drow hold back while me and chrono to find out. To reduce the chance of one of you ether begin tantied or consumed." He says to them seeing that he rather not have to fight them if they do get turn into a monster. "I agree with Tyler at this point were dangerous to ourselves all it takes is that thing to get close to us then that end of that. " she says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Paqu would scowl, stopping his advance, "I hate cowering behind goblins. Soon as ya figure out it's not a demon let us know and we'll smack the shit out of it together." He'd grumble lightly as he stayed put, "What I'd give to have a sealer right now."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:21 pm

"Shit netehr? Guess that just means I need to shove my blade up its arse then." Chrono waved said sword responding to Mae. "Cheer up man, drow cower behind us 'goblins' all the time. Remind me to tell ya how I 'served' in your 'War Meat'." Chrono friendly punched Paqu in the shoulder before turned around.

"So you and me eh Tyler?" Chrono said a few paces from the fae, You have a plan?"
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:55 am

"Yeah, why couldn't we wait for a sealer." Mae growled, as if she should have asked that question a long time before they came here. "Well this drow is certainly putting the goblins to work! Off with you two!" She commanded, narrowly playing with the idea of putting a boot to Chono's butt for that comment.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:02 am

Tyler walks with chrono for a few feet when he speaks up after he ask he what is the plan. "The plan is if this thing is a nether demon and it is within a body we disable it by that I mean we cut off its legs and arms if we try and destroy it body it will get out...... and we'll that means are drow friends back there well be in danger along with us." He says as he draws both of his sword from his sides as he keeps up with the man.

Anna let out a sign as she leans up against a wall laying her head back she just like mae wise that did wait for a sealer or get the stones need to trap them. But while they wait she looks over to paqu speaking up to him. "Hey paqu I got a question for you it about gaul what can you tell me about." She asked him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:59 am

"I know we do, doesn't make it right. Warriors should be shoulder to shoulder fighting a foe." Paqu tried to stay limber, ready to charge at the creature if it turned out to just be some monster with red eyes instead of a demon, pacing back and forth like...well like a warrior told to stay back. He looked over at Anna, "What? Really? You want to know about him now when there might be a demon down the hall?" He looked at the two goblins slowly going down the hall. "He's a good man. Loves his family dearly. Think he lost a daughter but I've never really asked him about it. I call quite a few brother, our round eared friend included, Gaul's one I would actually consider to be blood. Religious, but not in the annoying way like most Kyrols, guess that's why he left. I'm a bit jealous of him actually, if I have any kids I don't know about em."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:45 pm

"You know..." Chrono started to Tyler "That's just the normal plan. Back in the WARMEAT the orcs had a quick summery of that we would say alot." Chrono would lift his sword high and make a chopping motion with it; somewhat impressively considering its size. "Smashy smash~"
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:03 pm

Mae braced herself with the pole arm in preparation. "Can it you two. I'm trying listen." She hissed to the talk behind her, even as the dog issued more growls from his deep lungs. Taking her place right behind the humans, she prepared use her reach the pole arm gave her. Even if the hallways were a little tight. "Good Chrono, keep that war meat attitude up."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:10 am

Down the hallway around a corner the eyes are seen again by it reaction and movement it is was not some dumb beast that might be roaming down below this ruins. The eyes to to narrow as then a wet and raspy voice is heard coming that seems from the thing. "Hurry...... come......." by the sound of the voice the things seems to having a hard time even speaking to were the eyes dart away as he moves down the hallway fast after hearing the voice Tyler stop with a puzzled look as he first look at chrono then mae. "Just to ask..... was I the only one that heard that voice......" He asked as he look between them and the corner Anna has a small smile fork on her lips as she looks at paqu. "Thanks for the info.....I be sure to tell me mother." She say to him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:38 am

Paqu was slightly annoyed by this point, but when he heard another voice from in front that made him forget what he just say, and not hear Anna's response, "Fucking Hel, did that thing just speak?" He'd move up closer to Mae and the two humans.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:02 pm

Chrono was a man so used to near death that it was wholly accepted by him. The thought he could die any moment wasn't all that hard to get used to considering his time spent in Chel. Being the broken man that he was Chrono just rolled his eyes at his companions. "Aye. It spoke." He said flatly as he continued his pace without missing a step, "means you have a semi-intelligent demon or creature in these here ruins. But... you darn expected such already didn't you?" He looked first to Tyler then back at Anna. "Come on the shushi bastard is close.
let's smash him up."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle