An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Black Tower (open)

Re: Black Tower (open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:13 am

"It's better if we can all see. And no, what do they say about polearms?" he asked as he edged up to the steps, his light going down before stopping halfway. "So we have an alternative to hunting down a large beast, we just need to get all the way to the bottom. Or we get a 'sample' from the creature about halfway down and save us a walk." He'd start going down the steps, raising an eyebrow, "Try not to set anything on fire in here."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Chrono gave a grin to both Paqu and Mae's response. "See...I thought if any race get tat joke it'd be you knife-ears. But I think it best I not explain it on account I want to keep my polearm intact. Haha" he'd laugh, amusing himself. Changing topic real quick-like, "So how much further you reckon?"
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:24 am

"We did cut it up alot. Maybe not everything was eaten or lost." She looked back at her wolf, wondering if they should keep him back a bit. Just in case he decided to find some food along the way they just so happened to have needed. Mae looked at Chrono, "Its not too far. Just past this bend as we should come to that place were we fought it."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:40 am

After a few more steps they come up one a large room in front of them is a hallway leading deeper into the place on the right Is a massive stone table with large jars on it along with a small book. Tyler decides to approach the jar that are filled with a black tar like liquid seeing that a good sample could be in on of the jars he opens one up. A slight smell of decay come from it with a small limb seen with he uses his fingers to grip the top of it and pull it out it is the severed limb of a dark elf a part of a hand. He drop it back in. "Well..... that not what we're looking for." He say as he picks up the book. Anna stays close to the wolf seeing that the group last trip here must of not went as well for them as she stand there she decided to ask a question to the others. "A quick question for you all do any of you know of a man named gaul?" She asked.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:24 pm

"Ah, I get it now." The Ssu said in response to Chrono as he climbed down the steps, "Tell me later when we're grabbing a pint." Paqu would send his manalight over to Jason as he went to check on the book and jars, he paced around the room, as if looking for something that might jump out at them. "Gaul? Aye, I consider the man to be a Brother to me." He looked from the walls to Anna now as questions started filling his mind, "Why do ya ask?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:23 pm

"Fae soup. Lovely. Might make some good tar though." Chrono took the remainder of tattered 'cape' and wrapped it around his short-sword. Dipping it in a jar's black sludge he made to light it with a tenderbox. Alight it did. "Ah a torch. Not that ye all need one but fire is somewhat good against creatures at times." Chrono rested his large sword against his shoulder as he too the torch to the walls just looking around. When they where asked about Gual, Chrono listened in. He could have sworn he had heard that name before.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:19 am

Mae on the other had never heard of the name Gaul before. So she just continued on her way. Chezzed on the other hand shook his head, and wagged his tail at the mention of the name. Dumb ass dog, probably thought they were talking about him.

"It wasn't here... That thing must be deeper. Where some water was... Kind of think of it. How are we going to stop it> The last time it sort of got away"

Catching a fish without a net or rod was going to be difficult. Especially if that fix was capable and willing to kill you first.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:51 am

Anna quickly speaks up to paqu. "My mother has done some work for him in the past at that farm of his and we'll she wises to work on a business deal that she want to complete....." She said as she catches up with the wolf with a little bit of a nervous look for well there might be many questions from him.

Tyler read up through the book not listing to her or the other as he then shut it and put the book in his pocket as he speaks up. "Well that was helpful according to this book it is a log of the things there were doing within this place it not just demon eating bio weapons there were also working with growing replacement limbs and even biological modification of a body." He say to them as he sees that Mae and the wolf are going foward. "Along with this the main lab how I can tell is near the center of this place it a bit of a long walk." He says as he catch up with Anna and mae.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 am

"Oh? Been to that ranch of his a couple of times ta help out. Think that's what I'll do when I'm ready to retire. Find a nice cavern or a plot of land on the surface and grow food." He looked over at Chrono as the human made a torch, "Bloody hel that's brilliant! We can use that for fire sorcery too. Shame we don't have a few more sticks to make more torches." He'd catch up with the others as the group started moving again, trying to get to his position in front of Mae. "Regrowing limbs? Body modification?" He shook his head, he barly understood the concept, "Well, I can imagine it has it's uses. I can only imagine what kind of reckless bitches and bastards ya'd fight on the field of battle if they can just get a replacement arm."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:22 pm

"Well bloody hell." Chrono commented as the details of their foe came to light. "How you suppose we kill it? The tried and true method of stabbing it alot still viable?" Chrono would listen to the stories of farms and such and it rose a question that he wanted to ask the fae for a bit. "Not to distract from the lovely sent of whatever this water has, but Might I ask yee all what the fae in general want with the surface?"
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:48 am

"This thing can grow limbs... Shit. Then maybe we shouldn't be down here." Her face took a deeper frown. This was above her pay grade. "Perhaps we could convince some Jaals to take over...."

She turned over to the human Chorno. "Who knows. It might need to eat."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:47 am

"The creature have a limit on how many time it can regrow back it limbs or repair damage to it body plus there a ares on it back that is it weak point one well place strike there will bring then down..... plus we got the wolf with us this time." He said to them as they keep going down as they do the sounds of something moving fast can be heard scraping across the floor below like something is chasing after someone or something. Anna kept herself close the wolf as she wonders what could be making this noises. After a few more steps down the group enters a large rectangular room parts of the place has collapsed or seems could come down at any moment on the left and right side are two hallway and in front is another. However down the one in front a pair of red eyes could be seen looking at them before a a chance to get a good look it moves quickly down the hallway.
Rhung
Demon

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:25 pm

"So it can be killed. We just need to stab it in the back in the right spot or cut off enough limbs." He sighed as he looked to Chrono, who asked what they wanted with the surface. "Used to be ours, before the Demons made it uninhabitable for us. Me mum used to tell us stories about the surface. The Underworld ain't so bad as far as I think, but if I had any children...well the reason I'd want them to not see the moons and the sun is because I closed the shutters, not because there is no moons and sun." He'd stop as the noise was made under them. He'd sigh and move to the front of the group, shield and spear at the ready, letting out a low growl as he saw red eyes in the darkness that fled. "Was that our beastie, or it's food?" he'd stay put, "Miss Anna, ye got any schooling in Sorcery? Hopefully something that allows you to stay behind the Meat Shield when you attack..."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:18 am

"Is that right?" Chrono responded snarky. His attention was quickly changed as he fell in suit with Paqu. "Order of Meat shield Right here~" Chrono grinned as he jokingly pointed at himself.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Chezz started to growl, and then he barked once the red eye's made an appearance. "Oh shit, I bet thats him." Mae said as she gripped her weapon. Wishing now she carried an axe of some kind to hack it into pieces better.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle