An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Black Tower (open)

Re: Black Tower (open)

Postby SoulCode » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:45 am

*snore* Chrono sleeps sounldy (I'm down for a timeskip)
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby django » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 am

(Time skip sounds good. Any idea to we should skip to Rhung?)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:55 am

Well we could jump to were everone waking up and we go from there or we could start up were we are at the ruins it your choice though.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:34 am

(I say jump to the ruins to get things started.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:15 am

If you like you could start us there or I will if you like.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:27 am

The next day came relatively soon. As Mae kicked Paqu and Chorno awake to get something to eat. "I want to be up there before noon you two." She said to them before leaving them.

The ruins were less of a hassle to find this time around, now that Tyler wasn't keeping secrets and playing follow the leader. Bringing the wolf along this time. The heavy wolf panted happily that he got to go out and stretch his legs for a much needed walk.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:48 am

Tyler got up before the others and went down to get a few things ready for the trip as well anaa join him as well as much as he hated it she been join them for the trip luckily she know how to look out for herself.

As they walk he leads them to a arch way we're one of the arch has fallen apart and crumble to bits leaving a area a path big enough for the wolf to barley get through. "This is the path I don't know as the other two but this is the only other way into the place." He said to them.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 am

Paqu awoke from the kick with a start, "AYE MA'AM!" still half asleep as he jumped up to attention. He rubbed his forehead, "Bloody Hel...coming Ma'am." as he woke up for real, getting dressed and putting on his armor before going down for a large breakfast.

Paqu rode on Chezz like a parading cavalryman, shield in one arm, spear in the other, smile on his face. He'd slip off the wolf as they got closer to the ruins, weapons at the ready. "Right, let's get down to it." He looked in the hole before summoning up a manalight and throwing it in. He went in first with his shield raised. "Clear on this side. Come on in."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:26 pm

Awoke to the soft kick of a steel boot Chrono stretched with a few hearable cracks and pops. Used to the pain, Chrono shrugged it off and grabbed a bite before grabbing his blade and joining the group on the walk.

Something about being ordered around by a woman drow. Chrono had to chuckle as he saw the similarity between Mae and Saya. Once to the ruins Chrono brought his blade to bear and took his place. "Round two sushi shit."
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:02 am

"We'll have the dog follow behind us." Mae said as she felt the weight of her spear in her hands. Clearly looking to spear some 'fish'. "Hope its still home, and didn't just move away."

Following behind Paqu she held the two handed spear carefully in the ruins. Trying not to get the damn thing caught up in a crack or what ever. The dog followed behind, clearly smelling something foul as he didn't have any of his humor showing.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:18 am

Tyler follow behind the wolf along with Anna through the crumbling entrance. "Alright.... I don't know this path or were it leads or for that matter how deep it goes and if it is intact all the way I say we be carful and watch are footing Anna you stay close to the wolf." He says to her as she let out a sign as she get the to the left side of chezz. "Also chrono I do not know if we will might that giant squid again but if we do a lest we know have are own beast." He says to him seeing that he still eager for a fight with that monster which a question was in his head for the moment was that beast one of the creature he came to get a sample for?
Rhung
Summoner

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:36 am

Paqu would wait for everyone to get in before starting down the slowly sloping tunnel, his Mana light floating a few feet in front of the group so the ones without night vision would hopefully get some warning of anything approaching. "Me mind's a bit hazy, I remember being paid well for this and probably a few other things, and something about demon eating creatures and a Sample needed. Blood on a shield good enough for a sample?" he said as he walked down the tunnel with his spear tip floating just above the ground in front of him.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:22 pm

Chrono gave Paqu a nudge as they walked. "That's fer te light~" he said knowing the drow where full well off without it. "I imagen we slice of a bit of its arms and that'd work as a sample I reckon." Chrono gave a shrug. "As fer demons; if this beast be really a demon-eater then less worry there eh? Still, like I say before, you need a monster down without risk o demon taint, I'd reckon that's my role."

Sensing a tad too much tension in the group Chrono decided to crack it with a joke. A bad joke to help further the image he was an idiot. "Hey," he called as he moved up to where Mae was. "A polearm eh? You know how the saying goes no? Haha." He gave a devilish grin.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:21 am

"It goes deep enough." Mae said to Tyler as she started up her own mana light and attached it to her belt. Hoping to hell she doesn't bag it up on something. "Whats wrong paqu, did you drink too much when you made that agreement?"

She didn't think Chrono was too funny either. But held her mouth, trying to guess where this thing was hiding. So far the dog seemed to know where the smell was. As the wolf kept his nose to the ground looking.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:57 am

"We need a solid sample something like a part of one of this creature or one of the original sample deep within this place from there we get our of here." He says as he keeps close to the group to were Anna speaks up after hearing everone talk. "You know this reminds the last time we went ruin hunting were mom had us looking for lore on nether creatures good times know we hunting monster that eat demons...... what next on are tour tyler?" She said to him with a bit irritated seeing that once agian there both hunting in ruins again to were Tyler signs. "Were heading to a dessert don't ask what we looking for there let just say it going to be difficult..... also the last one we visited I got set on fire yeah good time." He says to were the group comes upon a large and deep set of steps going done deep into the ruins.
Rhung
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle