An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

None to gain

None to gain

Postby Gunbird » Sat May 09, 2015 6:45 am

Ok, this is the first time Playing as a GM. Pleac Pm me if you have any questions or suggestions. The Rules are on this link. Here we go!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Static*This is New Ys space station sending a emergency signal to anyone thats out there. We are being attack by a*static*.Almost all of our security systems are compromised and we have *static*casualties. No is allowed to*static* the station. We need..Oh Sharess (sounds of whimpering) we..we need the Navy too*static* SINGLE LOST

Marian sighed and said "Sorry captain, but thats as clear as I can get it." She felt Shynt's hand rub her shoulder. "You did your best."

The former commando turn space pirate walk up the window and stared out into the obsess of space."Well this complicates things a bit. Just not in the way I thought it was going to be." He put a cigaret in his mouth."I was more worried about the station security finding out that we were not bouncers working for that dance club they just built there."

The first mate and hacker got up from her chair"Maybe we should forget about this raid and tell the person who hired us that then Sarghress or Shaen Navies were occupying New Ys"

Shynt lit his cigaret "Yes, I don't feel like doing this ether. But there is a couple of problems" He puffed out some smoke. "First,The station is in Free Spice. Nether navies are not allowed around there. Second we need the money to pay the rent and keep this thing running. Third, one of our man own a gambling debt to the same pension who hired us.And finally, That same person is a cunt. The type of cunt that makes people disappear for coming back empty handed."
He turned around to see the fear in Marian face. He walk up and hugged her."I'm sorry for putting you through all of this." After a few minutes she slowly pulled away from him.

"I think it's time to tell the crew about the transmission."
Last edited by Gunbird on Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Re: None to gain: A system Shock Crossover game.

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 09, 2015 7:33 am

Che was dozing away in his bunk, spooning with his shotgun, "..zzz...hey ladies, how about the three of us learn about the Cosmic Turtles?" The petty theif turned cultist, turned terrorist, turned pirate suffered from many afflictions. "No mommy, I only ate one VitaPie...zzz..." A.D.H.D., M.P.D. O.D.D. and many, many others, so many acronyms assigned to him by therapists and court appointed doctors. He'd kiss the unloaded shotgun in his sleep, "You're so cold baby, why don't I warm you up...zzz..." an alarm clock would start blaring and the Ssu would slowly open his eyes, "Fucking Hel...one of em had natural orange hair..." he'd sit up in his bunk and start rubbing his eyes and pounding the alarm into silence. Che would put his gun to the side and laid back down in his bunk. "Wonder if we're actually gonna make some money today?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Mon May 11, 2015 5:00 am

Garrus was fiddling with his CMP-150 clips, while hearing Che mumbling around. The Suss was trying to ease the springs. "God I hope that thing isn't loaded." He said, just remebering the crazy bastard slept with his gun. But his alarm went off and the sound of a shot gun didn't go off, or the sound of head matter painting the wall.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Brawl97 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:07 am

Ebinoth walked the ship, it had been a while since he had been a part of any action and he had gone into that bored state when he looks at the groves in the ships paneling and counts ceiling tiles while he walked. He had forgot his rifle was still in the bunks so he was off to go pick it up before he spaced out, he bumped into the bunk room door and his head hitting the door woke him up Woah, i'm out of it today. he walked in and waved as he walked over to his bunk Mornin' all, how are you lot today? he laughed softly to himself about his walking mishap Don't suppose you know what's on the agenda for today?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: None to gain

Postby Gunbird » Wed May 13, 2015 5:48 am

In a firm, professional voice, Shynt said "All crew members must be at the bridge at 0800 hours for a mission briefing." on the intercom.

After making the call, he felt a tap on his shoulder. " I doubt that most of the people on this ship know what 0800 hours mean." The captan turned around "Yeah I'm not in the military anymore. I miss those days." "I know Captain Shynt." She kissed him on the forehead. "Lets set up the briefing." "Roger that First Mate."

*Time skip to 8:00AM

Most of the crew got too the bridge on time but some like Che were 5 minutes late. The Captan saw the suss was had his shot gun slung properly to his back.He thought; Well at lest he is carrying that thing the right way. It's too bad he had to blow his own foot off to learn that. Those prosthetics are not cheep.

"Ok people, you remember why we going to raid New Ys?"A holographic image of coppered haired woman." We are snatching this TriOptimum scientist named Mil'till Jaal'darya. The plan was that we were going in as security personnel for a new dance club in that satiation."

"Unfortunately we have a problem." Marian plays the emergency call. "I don't who is attacking the place. It could be a extremists faction of the Kyorl'solenurns or the Vloz'ress. But we can't back out of this. If we do, not only we will loose a chance to get 5 million credits pluses loot, but we will piss off one of the biggest crime bosses out in the know universe. I don't need to get into details on why thats a bad thing." He stares at Ebinoth "Right, Dice-roll?"

"Ok here's the new plan. First Mate Marian will be in charge of Night-heron. While me and a squad,thats 8 recruits,will board station with the shuttle. We'll be there at 1100 I mean 11:00AM, So for those of you who coming, you better get ready. Any questions?"

(I need someones character to be a hacker.)
Last edited by Gunbird on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed May 13, 2015 7:45 am

(I'll be hacker when my post comes)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed May 13, 2015 8:40 am

Che would sit back up when Eb came in, 'My stump's itching like fuck again, that's how I'm doing. Cream's not working like it used to." Che would pull a sock off of the stump of flesh that was his foot, scratching the now exposed flesh, "Ohhhhh yeahhhhh. Had to take a handful of pills just to get to sleep last night." He'd look at the intercom, listening for a moment before he'd stand up and hobble over, keying the com, "Oh 800? I set my alarm for 11. You fucking with my alarm again Mari?" He'd hobble back to his bunk, pulling out his prosthetic from a box and a jar of cream, "Fucking Hel. You don't think it's rejecting the implant do you?" he'd start rubbing the salve onto his stub and ankles, before 'plugging' the fake foot into a metal ring at the bottom of his stum. The Ssu would groan in pain before making a shuddering laugh, "Hurts sooo good." He'd start flexing the foot a bit to calibrate it, the thing looked almost real, if it wasn't for the clear polymers covering the metal frame and hardware. "I'll catch up." He'd get dressed and grab his shotgun, "Need to eat something."

Che would saunter in late as usual, munching into a pocket pie during the briefing. "Nice touch for the cover. Maybe some day you'll get us working at a real Dance Club, that or we might snatch some bed candy to go with our score." He'd grin, then get a bit more serious, "If it's Kyorls, our payday might be 'Purged' already. We might have a better chance if my former comrades are in charge." He'd start grinning again, "Speaking of which, what's the policy on loot again? Long as it fits in the shuttle right?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Thu May 14, 2015 8:25 pm

Garrus slung his machine pistol into his brown leather shoulder hostler, when the voice spoke up over the com system. Time to go to work.

"A Jaal'daryas huh. Probably a Kyorl'son sect of some kind. There always gunning against impurities, and works against their goddess world. Was this lady involved in biology of some kind? Or are we better off not knowing?" Garrus hoped Che was wrong. But if the raiders already beat them to the punch, they could just be mopping up station for free.

Idolly feeling his omni tool at this belt. It was protected in its semi bullet proof case.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Fri May 15, 2015 12:39 pm

Ebinoth gave Che a pat on the back you'll be fine. If we get a decent payout in another job you could afford to have that foot if yers decked out with all hew fancy models. Now c'mon, the boss is gonna be waitin. When he got to the briefing room he listened closely and laughed a bit when the boss asked him a question Awww but boss, killin the biggest crime bosses sounds like so much fun. he laughed Yeah yeah boss, I get it. If vloz or kyorl are tgere we can sort them right quick.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Sat May 16, 2015 3:24 am

Shynt was not amused by Ebinpth joke. He put his had in his face and thought; Yep, I'm definitely not in the Marine Core anymore. He put his hand down and looked back a him. "Do you know the person you owe a gambling to? Her name "The Princess" and she also gave us the job to capture Mil'till. And as much as I want to kill this "princess", she has some friends in both the Sharen and Sarghress police forces. So if we get her on her bad side, were are ether going to prison or the morgue."

He then turns to the rest of the crew. "Yes the shuttle will have more room and we can steel another one if we need too. But the real reason why we having a smaller group is to keep the ship form getting hijack by who ever attacking the station. It also A good idea not to get into a firefight if we can help it. We'll nab the Doctor, take anything we can cary with value. Everything from secret corporate documents to jewelry. I have my doubts we can take on whatever enemy that is in there. Even with full crew. Oh. And we are ditching the club plan if some of you didn't notices. "

He then answered Garrus question. "She acutely she is a computer scientist who is working for the TriOptimum* corporation. He paused for a second. "Wait, did you worked for that company, Garrus ?"

After the crew was dismissed, Shynt look at Marian and said. "If we don't come back form that station in 12 hours, you call in the Sarghress Navy." "Wait, what!? Why would I do something like…yes captain." After moment she hugged him and cryed out "I love you Shynt!" He hugged back" I love you too Marian"

*The TriOptimum Corporation is a magacorporation in in the System shock universe. Here is more info about them. http://shodan.wikia.com/wiki/TriOptimum_Corporation
Last edited by Gunbird on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 16, 2015 4:58 am

Che would giggle insanely for a moment, "I might just have to steal another shuttle just because." The Ssu probably wasn't joking. He'd get up and head to the armory to stock up, "See ya guys at the shuttle."

Che showed up wearing light combat armor, and his trademark titanium combat mask, loading his shotgun from a package of fresh shells. "Hoping we can get more swag than just our target this time."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Mon May 18, 2015 5:44 am

Jewelry would be cool. Garrus Idly thought to himself. No matter where you are people like shinnies.
but his thoughts were interrupted when Shynte asked him about where he use to work. "I use to work for TriOptimum, before going to OCP, before going 'independent'. Lots of things going around in that company." The Suss said as he raised figure up to lips as if it was a secret.

Garrus joined the other in a lightly armored suit, and wore an eye visor connected to his hacking tools. Keeping him up to date on all things hacking. He was probably the least combat prepared, and it did make him feel a little on the unprepared side of things. But he wasn't here to mop up things. He was here to open doors and Steal information. "Be mind ful where you lob gernades gentlemen, TirOps tends to make things important, cheap and brittle."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue May 19, 2015 12:52 am

Ebinoth gave a sigh Yeah, that bitch. Wish I could get my hands around her neck, I owe her so fuming much. Whatever, she'll get hers. he grumbled, he was not the best gambler, the money he owed was sickening. He at least took solace in the fun be was sure to have on this job A quick smash and grab if things go well. If they're shooting each other it should be easy.

Ebinoth got to thee shuttle in his heavy armor, his rifle in hand You got that crazy look on your face che....That's the spirit! he said giving him a pat on the back. I'll be sure to keep my explosions as far away as possible good sir! Just keep your tech as far away as you can and you'll be fine.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Gunbird » Wed May 20, 2015 4:29 am

Shynt put on his old special ops vest, balaclava and military grad smart goggles. He inspected, and holstered his combat knife, M2A4S*pistol and M22A2 rifle.Taking Garrus advice,he was carrying flash-bang and electronic-disrupter grenades instead of fragmentation ones. Before he entered the shuttle he muterd to himself "Almost like old times…almost."

As the shuttle departed the Night-heron, the pirates got a good look at New Ys. It was a impressive sight. "That one of the biggest space station I've ever seen. It's look like there is no external damage . Maybe the call was a pr-"

Then there was a transmission coming from the intercom " This is Dr.Mil'till Jaal'darya. If anybody on that ship that can here this, plaice send help!"Shynt raisd his eyebrows. "Well this got interesting. Give me the mic. I'll talk to Her."

After the co-pilot gave him the microphone. "This is Shynt from the Marine Special Forces. We picked up distress signal. Who is attacking the station?" The Doctor made a quiet chuckle." I think the better question is "What" is attacking the station?"

*S mean that the gun has a sound suppressers attach to it.
Last edited by Gunbird on Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed May 20, 2015 4:47 am

Che would look to the others as the Doctor talked over the comms, "Well...at least we know she's still alive...why do I not like that laugh?" He went back to checking his shotgun, aside from a stun wand that was the only weapon he had. The crazy Ssu never liked explosives, not since the firs time he fragged their payday.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Next

Return to DT Freestyle