An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby django » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Mae glanced at Tal when he said 'That's enough. Isn't it?' "Maybe, but I guess its up to the village and or Boki if hes had enough." Not that Mae really wanted to get involved in embrie affairs. But then Hu Bei did something Mae didn't quit expect.

"What did he did he say?" Mae asked Tal as she looked over the crowd of embrires. "Did he ask if your the boss?"

The scrappy she wolf had only a basic understanding of human languages and couldn't speak it very well. But Mae remembers the important stuff like, 'Kill the knife ears' Or 'Where is water or food.'
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Alric » Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:11 pm

Tur'geis stretched his arms out and shrugged his shoulders as he prepared himself mentally for the contest ahead. He and Die'tra had sized up the competition of the wrestling contest and had deemed it not worth their time if other drow weren't interested in partaking. “We'll just have to have our own private wrestling match tonight, love,” he growled quietly to Die'tra. Neither of the two had been to this particular Emberi holiday festival before, but thus far they were enjoying themselves.

The drinking contest looked like something else the two Am'saag would be interested in, however. So far Tur'geis had seen at least two other Highland Raiders sign up for the contest. Perfect. Tur'geis hoped that they'd be a bit of a challenge, at the least. The two Am'saag were well known for their capacity for strong drink!
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Lunareth » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:25 am

The female Raider enjoyed herself, it wasn't downright a type of event what would be called "wild party" in Am'saag standards, but hey, it was quit fine to kill the free time with. When you are heading from one mission to the another, you'll learn to enjoy your off-duty nights. Not like she needed to learn it anyway. Die'tra clearly was a merry person -as long no fools pissed her off-, who enjoyed feasting, drinking and laughing with friends and with her loved one. She and her mate were sharing all the joy in life they could get or take, and it was just fine.
Tur'geis seemed to be a bit disappointed over not finding worthy enemies for some sparring so far, what was truly such a pity, but Die'tra just chuckled and slapped his backside. -Worry not babe, i'll give you a good challenge later, and better spare stamina for it. Or else you gonna end up under me. Again. - She laughed hearty. - We ain't back home, i rather not punch one of these small people. But i'm getting thirsty anyway. Let's go!
Lunareth
Nether Spawn

Postby Tsukiko » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:55 am

Taldrin looked at Mae a bit embarrassed.
“Yes, this is what he said.”
He turned back to the young Emberi.
“Look, Mae here is the boss. But if you are ready to work hard, I am willing to train you for the time I’ll be stationed in your village. You also need to understand a such training will never ends. If you truly want to be a warrior, you’ll have to train during your all life, or die. Or worse, see those you intended to protect…die. There is no glory in the warrior way. Do you get it? ”
Taldrin said all that looking at Hu Bei strait in the eyes. Not aggressively, but really firmly. Speaking clearly and slowly the help him understand.
For he indeed suspected that young one to consider becoming a warrior would bring him riches and mates. A comfy life easily gained. He had to be honest toward that young one.

Heading for the eating and drinking contest, the Elder still holding his arm, Taldrin spotted the two Am’saag. He had no clue who they were, but they looked like Sarghress. He politely bowed his head toward them.
“Sarghresses are sure coming in number here, compared to other villages. Is the clan about to settle an outpost around? Or a colony?” he asked Mae.
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Hu Bei huffed when things were explained to him and folded his arms, muttering in Emberi about how 'everyone was holding him back' and that 'everyone's so stupid'.
The gong would sound again, two names were announced in Emberi and told to go to the Inn to prepare. "The first match is about to begin!" The crowd had gotten somewhat larger near the makeshift ring, Boki and his contender walked out and a few bets were made between the spectators. The fat little Emberi and his contender was wearing a pair of shorts bound to them with strips of cloth. Boki took his position opposite of the other male, with an older man in green robes standing at the edge of the ring to act as the judge. The match sounded again and the match begun; Boki and Du charged each other, Du was faster and met Boki closer to the edge and the grappled for a bit. Boki did not lose any ground and started to push against Du, pushing the larger male back towards the center with a bit of struggle. Cheers would erupt as Boki tossed Du towards the edge, making the larger Farmer loose his footing and stumble out of the ring, and the gong sounded. "Winner: Boki Yanyean!" Cheers would sound from the crowd. Boki would hold his hands in the air and cheered as well. "The next match will begin shortly, clear the ring!" The gong sounded again, "Last call for entry in the Eating and Drinking contests. Contests will begin after the first bout of Wrestling matches." Boki would put on his shirt again, not bothering to button it up and searched out Mae and Tal. One of the serving girls from the Inn went up to Tur'geis and Die'tra, speaking in broken Drow to both, "Drink fight start after Fight fight over." She would point to where two long tables were being set up.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:13 am

Mae almost didn't hear Tal as she got too involved in watching Boki wrestle. "Come get him. Get em, yeah. Get him!" She cheered the portly human won the first match. "Good man! wait what? Who's here?" Mae said as she turned to the Amssags.

"Oh shit. What the hell is this. Who invited you too? this a privet party for short people up to this height." Sharess be damned that she thought she stood a chance in this drinking competition. "No Amssags allowed." Mae grumbled.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Tur'geis laughed as Die'tra slapped his rear end. "Easy now, you know you love it when I get the upper position!" Tur'geis chuckled back as he gave Die'tra's rear a squeeze. He let his mind wander a bit about undressing Die'tra and getting her in bed with him this evening. Mae's voice brought him out of his reverie, the smaller Raider complaining about the appearance of the two Am'saag in time for the drinking contest.

"We aim to misbehave!" Tur'geis replied proudly. A shame the fighting contest didn't have drow competing, the two Am'saag would have loved to clean house if so. "I heard there was some sort of drinking contest. A pity there wasn't much competition in the fighting contest, though. The name's Tur'geis Am'saag, this is my mate Die'tra Am'saag," said Tur'geis, introducing himself and Die'tra to the two other Sarghress.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lunareth » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Die'tra laughed gleefully to her mate as they followed the server to their table. They gonna have a fun night here. Looking over their new companions she just lazily took a seat at the table, and released a sly grin to the grumbling Mae.
-Worry not, i'm sure they have something weaker for you. Juice maybe! - the female Am'saag chuckled, and leaned forward on the table, still looking at them but aiming her world to the server - Y'know what, bring us the two of your biggest mugs. And you can bring it right away, we don't wanna run dry while we're watching the fights, aren't we?
-Now does it sound fair, little one?

Her playful grin was up for no good.
Lunareth
Nether Spawn

Postby Tsukiko » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Taldrin was a bit surprised at his officer's reaction.
Hu Bei's was too, but he kinda expected the youth not to be much serious about the warrior training. Yet, he was thinking the emberi boy would have gave up after one day of efforts, not after just mentionning efforts!

"Am'saag? You know them, boss?"
Taldrin got used to Mae. For a female, she was rather respectable. He could understand her most of the time, and she was a fair superior.
But that newcomer woman made him a bit unconfortable. He quickly re-positionned his glasses, and collected himself in the process.
"I registered myself for the food contest. You can have all the drinks that you want."
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:37 am

The waitress looked at Die'tra slightly in disbelief, "Sera want big drink before drink fight?" She would disappear into crowd after a moment. Boki found the group again, somehow Hu Bei slipped off after the Am'saags showed up. Boki was all smiles, "Just like last year. He hasn't been training aside from his chores. Chopping wood only helps so much." He looked to the Am'saags, "Ah, more Sarghress, welcome, I don't think I saw you two in the cart, Welcome to Wu Kong if you haven't been welcomed already. And if you haven't been warned already, don't eat Uncle Pei's Pickled Chicken." The old blind woman hanging on to Tal spoke up with a disgusted look on her face, "Is he still making that, Boki? We've told him to stop making that junk, it's a waste of good chicken, spices, and wine, not to mention medicine when he finds some poor fool to eat it." The waitress showed back up with two deep bowls larger than the mugs being set up on the tables, filled with beer, holding them to the Am'saags, "Here Sera." She would look to the elder Emberi, "He made like 5 barrels worth of it, and Aunty Wei Yao has only found 2 and he buried the rest."
The gong would sound again to cheering. There would be a burst of laughter and the gong would sound again less than 30 seconds later. "Winner! Quai Lo! The Next match will begin shortly, clear the Ring!" A few moments later Hu Bei reappeared with straw on his clothing, mumbling 'cheater'.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby django » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:01 am

"I'm Mae." She pointed a thumb at her chest and nodded over to Tal. "And this man here is Tal."

Sitting down across from the Am'saag's, Mae looked at the big breasted woman named Die'tra. "Juice. Juice is what Sullisin'rune pass around at parties and these Embries don't cheap out at their parties." Turning to Taldrin she said. "Not really."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Alric » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:38 am

"If we can't fight, then at least we can feast," chuckled Tur'geis to Die'tra. He seconded the motion to bring over large tankards to the two Am'saag. Nothing wrong with warming up a bit before a challenge to discourage the opposition. "Glad to make your acquaintances up here."

Tur'geis raised an eyebrow incredulously at the description of the pickled chicken. "Well then, is it a good hangover cure?" he laughed. He didn't quite grasp what would possess someone to make something like that.
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Lunareth » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:18 pm

- Thanks, friend. It's such a nice village. - Die'tra nodded towards Boki, than she started laughing about the special chicken. - Hope not that lost barrels gonna be the set meal for the eating contest, or these guys en up knocked out sooner than us!
The female took the mug of mead, and raised it towards her table company, accepting their introduction - Well met, fellows! Good to find fun company to kick out for a night. -than she turned towards Tal with a grin- A little one like you standing his ground in a food contest, you saying?
Lunareth
Nether Spawn

Postby Tsukiko » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:14 am

Taldrin looked at Hu Bei returning from his fight, and nodded at him.
"I thought you had run away. I was wrong. But know that unless you consider sport, a real fight have no rules. Hence there is no such thing as "cheating". If you are still motivated, we can start your training by tomorrow evening."

Taldrin then considered Die'tra.
"You doubt it, Die'tra Am'saag?"
He wasn't neither angry nor offended. He knew he wasn't looking so good in fights at first sight, be it a eating fight.
"This contest will start shortly, acts are more interesting than words, I say."
Just as he said so, the ring marking the closure of registrations for the eating competition could be heard.

He then turned to the old goblin.
"Boki is back, as well as Hu Bei. My respects, Elder."

Turning again to the others, he smiled at them.
"So, how about a little forfeit for the first defeated in this competition we are all in as rivals?"
Tsukiko
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 am

Hu Bei only huffed in response to Taldrin. Boki spoke up, "Long as you teach him some discipline before you teach him how to stab things you'll be welcome in the village."
There would be a collective gasp from the makeshift arena as well as honking like laughter, followed by the gong, "Winner...by Technicality, Crazy Uncle Wiu." The honking laughter would fade eventually. The gong sounded again, "Contestants Report to the Tables for the drinking contest."
Boki chuckled, "Don't worry, It won't be. I think Uncle Pei would be run out of town if that happened. And I suppose vomiting blood would be a cure for a hangover...in a way..." He took his Great Grandmother's arm, "Thank you for looking after her for me." "Such a wonderful lad." He took the old woman's cane as well, "I wish I could join you in the contest but I'm not allowed. Three Time Champion. I wish you good luck." he would pat his belly, then slowly walk off with his ancestor, speaking to her softly in Emberi.

Many of the drow Colonists Boki bought with him were lining up at the tables for the eating contest, and a few male emberi and one large female emberi lined up at the other table for the drinking contest. Two elders in green robes approached, "If everyone would take their seats, we will being with the rules." The larger woman stood up, shouting at the elder, "They can't let Dagger Ears in this contest! It's not fair!" The elder stared down the woman, the Elder cleared his throat, "In the name of Fairness our Guests will be required to drink from larger vessels. This requirement will not be the same for the eating contest. As I was saying, the Rules are as follows. You must finish your mug or bowl of food entirely before moving onto the next. The last one standing is the winner, if we run out of drink or food then whoever has the most consumed will be the winner. Vomiting will disqualify you, interfering with another contestant will disqualify you. Purposely dumping your food or drink will disqualify you."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle