An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby Rhung » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Once the devices would go quite she would shut it off putting it back in her clothing and removing the shaodws from the door and windows she would head out of her room into the inn and towards train. "Train I need to ask a favour but first if you could I likw for you to take a walk with me outside." She would tell her as she looked around the inn seeing that so far no one is in a panick state at this time.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:31 am

Elkantar would chuckle at the joke, but regained a stern look when Trian'nalah asked her question on his enemies. "My enemies are the clan I was born to, and the traitors that allow the Nidraa'chal to exist to this day. That clan is none other than the Sharen!" he shouts out and slams his fist on the table, but then realizes who he's yelling at and takes a few seconds to breathe deeply. "My apologies. Just what they did to their own Empress, to their own guards, and to me, 35 years ago is unforgivable, and anyone who joins their so called alliance are fools. It's a shame that the Jie'yen, a clan I respected and knew, fell for their trap in that regard." Elkantar then notices another person calling for Trian's attention. "That woman needs you for something, and I think I took enough of your time. If you still need my help with the Black Suns, then I'll be here eating my food... when it comes out."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sharen

Postby django » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:00 am

The wolf didn't understand Embrie a whole lot. He knew when he was in trouble, and he knew when he was not. But this seemed to understand what Boki was telling him, when he turned his head around and nuzzled Ukan as she petted the giant wolf.

Gaul was of his house. Word got to him quickly that there was trouble brewing and he came out battle ready in his mail shirt and sallet helmet. Not his real templar gear, but it was something he wore when not on duty or had to stash it away in a smaller chest. His sword and pole arm on the other hand, was something from his templar gear.

Word got to him about where his daughter was and it was the first place he was going to go. Nii's followed behind him. The little elf servant followed her lord like a daughter to the embrei's house. Where Gaul knocked, and Chezz gave a bark about it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:33 am

Trian flinched slightly at Elk's outburst. Lae'lie the light elf maid would cower behind her mistress. She was looking for some words to say to the demon before he dismissed her, finding her words now, with a slight bow, "I'll certainly keep you in mind should the need arise, Sera Elkantar." She would follow Asilly outside with Lae'lie in tow, "This is certainly an interesting day..."

A group of Emberi men would enter the Inn, "<There, that's him!>" one would say and they would approach Elkantar, they had instruments in hand and smiles on their faces. "You play, yes?" one would speak in broken Drow, pointing to the Morin Khuur, he then pointed to his own instrument. "You play with us?" The waitress would come over with Elkantar's order and a pitcher of water.

Boki and Han had left the home already, going in different directions. Makalah had started up the fires in the kitchen, Ukan would just pet Chezz, "This is boring what-" she was interrupted by the knock at the door. "Who do you think that is?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:38 pm

Once outside she would look about the area befoee turning to trian. "It is but I have a early warning system set up on the outskirts of the village of the black sun get close to this place we will know..... however this village is not ready for any attack and if they do attack in force I know of a place that will take us in. And if that happens can i first you to help with the evacuation of this place i know how to fight but we need other to get the civilians out of here fast." She would tell and ask her seeing that time is running out to see what will happen in ether the next few minutes or hours ether nothing will happen or they will be fighting for there lives.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:16 pm

Elkantar would nod to Trian as she left with the others, but is soon greeted by the Emberi men, asking about his instrument as they show off theirs. Elkantar would see this as some sort of invitation. "Playing in a band does seem interesting, didn't really think on it til now." Elkantar would then turn his focus on the food and water brought out by the waitress. "I'll consider your offer when I'm well fed." he says as he begins eating the beef teriyaki.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby django » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Gaul had missed the pair by mintues as it were. But his surprise was there, as he heard the load barking of the Sarghress wolf named Chezz, was coming from the inside. Taking a wild and educated guess that the girls were inside. "Mae've are you in there?"

"Yes Father!" She said over the barking and growling of Chezz. "Hush, Chezz. Please." The half breed moved to be by the door. Looking to Mak to see if she was allowed to open the door and greet her father.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:48 am

Han was quickly walking down the road through the village, stopping at a field with farmers working. He'd look around and grab a metal hoop that was hanging from someone's roof, walking back to the edge of f the field he'd start banging on it with his tomahawk, "Call for Militia! Assemble in the Town Square!" switching to half decent Emberi, "<The General calls for the MIlitia! Town Square!>" using the title the people had started calling him without fully knowing what he said. He went around banging and call. People curiously stopped what they were doing or and looked around trying to figure out what was going on. Some men had grabbed one or two of their tools and headed towards the square, "<Where you going?>" "<To answer the General's call.>" getting more to follow them. "<He's not the general.>" "<The elders say he is.>" that would usually get whoever was dismissive to pick up a makeshift weapon and follow suit.

"Evacuation? Can we do that so quickly?" Trian followed Asilly with her maid in tow. "I mean I'll help but there's not much power I have up here yet, or even a caravan for me to boss around. Where would we take them? Raveran's a weeks travel away." The Maid interrupted, "Lady Ukan'nalah." Trian suddenly became aware, "I need to find my daughter."

That seemed to be enough to satisfy the group of musicians, modding and mumbling yeses, some would head to the bar while others went to find seats at empty tables. The Innkeeper would return, smiling as he wiped his hands on a rag, "So, what do you think? It's a recipe from my mother's side, but I've never really had anything else to compare it to. Have you been to the home islands?" he asked Elkantar.

Ukan nearly got bumped of of Chezz who she was using as a chair. Makalah would move towards the door, hesitant and afraid, she'd open up the window next to the door with a stick before closing it again and unbolting the door to let Gual in. "What's going on? Sera Han'yia came and talked to my father and they were suddenly afraid." She asked as she let the former templar into the house. "Yeah, what gives? They even made us take Chezz in the house." Ukan would add.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:50 am

"That i understand but I know of a place not far from here that we can take the people to...... I been meaning to keep it as a secret but do to this events it be the safes places for the people here." She would tell her as the maid spoke up about ukan she would pull out another disk handing it to her. "Go to her and take this press a botton in the middle once to talk to me press it two times...... and just be ready for a surprise." She would tell her seeing that she need to get back into contact with jin to see if the drones have find anything yet.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Elkantar continued to eat his food as he listened to the innkeeper speak. "The food is good, I'll say that. As for being to the home islands, as you call them, this is as far east I've been so far, so can't say on their food." he says in a polite tone.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby django » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Lucky for Han's Mae arrived with her troop of Sarghress raiders. "I see that you got things organized." The lady wolf said as she met up with Hans. Dressed in her full bronze colored raider armor, she looked about as ready for trouble as she was going to be. Trinita left off to get the other wolves out from their pen. Mae was unsure where her Chezz was, but she figured he was hanging around his little 'buddies'.

Gaul glanced at the window as it peeked open before the door just simply opened. It seemed the girls were not entirely informed of what is going on. "Some trouble is coming around we think. I want you three to stay together, I'm leaving Nii's here with you. Mae've shes in charge until someone comes back for."

Chezz got up to greet Gaul. His muzzle nuzzling up against the extemplar as he got a scratch out of it. "And I guess you better guard them while I'm out." He bent down to give Mae've a kiss on the head. "You be good." "I will daddy."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:44 am

She took the device, a bit confused a moment, "What is..?" she looked it over, "it's not going to blow up if I press it twice is it?" Lae'lie became concerned. She wanted to ask more questions but she just bowed, "I guess I'll contact you on this when I find her." She'd hug Asilly before peeling away and hesitating, trying to think of where she'd search first, heading back into the Inn.

Pei's smile turned slightly to that of confusion, "You haven't been there? Then how do you know about teriyaki? Hmm..." he rubbed his chin, "Now that I think of it...I don't even know where the home islands are..." he shrugged it off, "Anyway, if you need anything else, more food, something stronger to drink just flag down one of the waitress. If they have a yellow orchid in their hair they can speak your language." he'd smile and head off back towards the bar, stopping at another table to take an order. Trian and her maid would make their way to Pei, "Excuse me, do you know where Han'yia is staying?" "Oh, yes, he's at Nephew Boki's home. Do you know where that is?" "I'm afraid I don't." He'd start giving her directions ands he'd thank him before leaving.

Han turned to Mae, his armor was still shiny and polished, blued steel of a generic design. "Organized my ass..." he muttered. "I don't know what the hel we're going to do it there's an actual attack. other than rely on you people. I should have pressed more when it came to training...I don't know what I'm doing." A crowd had gathered behind him, an array of pitchforks, hoes, shovels, and hand tools. A few had bronze swords on their hips, Han turned to the comotion. "Well...I wasn't expecting that good of a turnout." The woodcutters would appear from the other end, lead by the lath woodcutter and her mate in tow, another dragon knight wearing rusty armor decorated in Sarv'swati's symbols. He was made even more nervous by the presence of nearly every Sarghress in the village. The 'militia' would gather around Han'yia, who looked around and muttered to himself lost as around 70 people stared at him expecting an order. "F-form up...assemb..." he swallowed and shouted, "I need 7 people who speak drow and Emberi up here now! Six squad leaders and a translator."

Makalah would look at Nii's and Ukan moved over, "Father told us to stay inside, he went to get grandmother and grandfather." She muttered, "He wants to have dinner here tonight..." saying it as if she knew now was the wrong time to bring it up but was still ditiful. "What kind of trouble?" Ukan asked, nearly demanding.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:28 am

Once trian left she look about the area before waking back inside going back into her room and once again covering the door and window with shaodws pulling out the disk pressing a botton in the middle of it. "Jin how we looking on the outer areas of the village also send up a drone above the village high up to keep other from seeing." She would say into the device.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:25 am

Elkantar chuckled at the Innkeeper's question."I have seen some Emberi travel, and these traveling merchants have introduced me to some of their cooking, and fell in love with teriyaki since." Elkantar then drinks down the entire glass of water. "More water will do. I'd rather reserve the alcohol for when this looming threat is repelled, and having me on your side should help. At the presence of a Vel'akar, or smart demon to put it bluntly, the Black Sun will have second thoughts. Rarely do they prepare with sealing stones." he says in a confident manner and chuckles once again when he stopped talking.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby django » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:01 am

"You can only train for so long, and we did are best. We need to get them seasoned and show them why they need to keep someone trained for them." Mae seemed very, very calm about everything happening around her. Her game face was on and she needed to act like she didn't see this as a problem. The rock that couldn't be pushed to worry, as she was told by her father. "Easy Han, I'll need you as much as I need my people."

And Mae didn't have many raiders to spare. Just a basic relic hunting group, that thankfully came with wolves. "Order them to wall up the roads. I want choke points they can hide behind and keep the bad guys funnled." Mae said to Han, as she could barely speak her own language sometimes. "Keep everyone not fighting inside something."

"We might be attacked." Gaul said as he wouldn't lie to the children like that. "But I'm going out to find out what is going on, stay here and stay together." The suss male bent down to give his child a hug. Mae've was scared, as this wasn't her first time being stuck in the middle of trouble. But this time her mother wasn't here and neither was her uncle Poni.

Gaul kissed her on the head and then moved himself to leave. Chezz was still here, and now he moved up to say hello to the elf named Nii's. "Oh... please be nice." Nii's said as the dog came over to harrass the poor servant with a kiss on the face and a demand for butt scratches.

The wolf didn't seem so worried.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle