An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby Isaiah Cortez » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:37 pm

Suddenly Zuhur stands up, and looks at the door. "I have to go. I'm, terribly sorry but I must go." He would push his hand into his pocket and pull out few adas and leave them onto table, before lobbing the pack onto him and running towards the stables, mounting up and hurrying back onto road. It must've had something to do with mention of black suns. (Dropping off because time limits. Sorry all :S )
Isaiah Cortez
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby django » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:38 pm

(Take care Isaiah!)

Mae watched Zuhur stand up from the table and hurry off to his mount. At first Mae might have thought he was up to no good, but the man was decent enough to toss a few ada pieces of all things onto the table. More then covering the entire meal at the table at their drinks.

"Sharess, I hope he's alright." The wolf said as she watched the dragon lumber off back to where he came from. "I should get my shit together too. But I don't know if it can't wait until lunch is done." The woman sometimes worked off of her stomach, and if things were going to be bad. She might not get a decent dinner.

"It was always one of the problem with old Quinn. She never could produce a heir since that one girl died. In anycase, I'm not making any serious bank on it." Mae took her glass of wine and took a drink of the embrie wine.

"There is a dragon in town, being ridden in by a prince." Mae've said to Boki, as it was the newest thing she could talk about that was happening in town. "Oh, I can't wait to see that surprise! Thank you Boki, thank very much." But it was then Mae've stomach turned. It must be almost around lunch or breakfast time around now for her.

"Alright." Trinita said as he watched Han leave back to where he stashed his armor. He on the other hand, stayed with Tyler and fiddled with the pommel of his sword. Fearing that the quiet times were about to get hot.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:45 am

The lath would stand up, "He was in and out when I left, but still breathing. Trintia's treating him at his place." She caught her breath, "I need to go get my mate and the woodcutters. Han's panicking about the militia not being ready." She'd wave her off then head downstairs into the inn.

Trian would frown slightly, "Do I smell or something? I know I haven't had a proper bath in days...but still. I seam to be chasing off my lunch guests..." she'd uncork the bottle and pour two glasses, handing one to the light elf. "I'll pay, I'll just put the coins on his tab if he's going to be back." She turned towards the door as the tavern grew brighter from the opening, then darker as a form filled the frame. The first thing she saw after his massive size was his eyes, "Sweet Sharess!" she blurted out, nearly getting to her feet. The Emberi on the other hand were surprised only by his size, with Pei, the Barkeeper and Tavern owner heading towards him with a smile. "Welcome, Welcome!" His mind was racing as he searched his mind for what would be the strongest chair in the house. "Everything is fine, friend. Come..." he was still looking, one of the waitresses approached him, "<Uncle, what are we going to do? He's too big.>" "<Get one of the mattresses from an unoccupied room upstairs. And put a clean sheet on it. Go go go!>" The kimono clad waitress would rush off as Pei started to lead the Berzerker to a lower table, "It will only be a moment, shall I get you something from the bar?" The lath woodcutter would get downstairs now, locking eyes with the demon and going pale. "Holy shit!" she blurted out.

"Oh yes, we passed him on the road. I didn't get a chance to talk to him though. I didn't know he was a prince." He'd pull the wagon around to his home, going past the wooden fence to an open gate, stopping the wagon under a shed. "Well, we can go to the inn and have us a nice meal. Then maybe for dinner we can have your..." he stopped a moment, "We can have dinner at my home tonight." he would climb down off the cart. Makalah would bring Chezz along the same path and then climb off, moving to help with the ox, getting him unburdened from the cart. Boki would lead him into a corral with Ro'o before closing the gate. "So what else has happened?" "Oh, we went on a relic hunt!" "Yeah, you know the old ruins you took me to once?" It's an observatory! I'm gonna rebuild it!" Boki chuckled at that, heading back to the wagon and climbing into the back, checking the contents and the handbrake.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:24 am

Asiliy listen to the wood cutter rubbing her chin as she would shut the door behind waiting for her to leave to were she would pull out a small disk turning it on back not forming up a hologram she would speak to it. "Jin we got a problem if you could send in the drone to explore the area the forest around wu kong keep them hidden...... if the worse comes to worse send in the destoryers." She said turning it off head down the hall hearing the wood cutter cussing feeling woth her empathy she would feel all kind of emotions coming down the stairs looking at the berzerker only wondering who the berzerker is.

Tyler would stopping trtinf to walk and would move himself up onto the table seeing that trying to walk is not going to happen looking at trinita. "You should not be afraid...... look I have to ask what is the fighting force of this village how large are they?" He asked him.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:32 am

For the first few seconds being in the inn, the Berserker would stare at the dragonknight leaving in a hurry, wondering if he scared him off, but shrugged it off once everyone started realizing what he is. Once led to a table by the Emberi lady, he decided to just sit down on the floor cross legged and rest for a bit, and looks to the lady. "A glass of water would do, and while I sit here, if you won't mind, please fetch my instrument and coin dish I left out on the entrance." He then looks around and notices everyone that was of fae origin looked at him with shock. "I know what you're thinking, but I do not intend to harm any of you. From what it looks like, there seems to be an over looming problem scaring a few people before I showed up, to the point where a fully armored knight of the Sharen is fleeing. I find that shameful, but allows me more fighting if this problem is a physical force to be reckon with." He says, chuckling to himself. "Funny enough, I expected half of you to draw weapons on me." the Berserker would finally remove his mask, letting it fall on the ground as it lands with a thud like an item weighing 2.5 kg, and revealing a rather normal looking Drowolath face of Chellian origin, and removing the hood to his cloak shows his white hair done in a fashion similar to a mullet. He then lets out a sigh of relief. "Much better."
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby django » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:30 am

Mae must not have noticed Hans hurried efforts to go up stairs. When their food finally arrived she was content on stuffing her face without choking it down. The loss of her Illharess left her more then a little worried about her position and the current state of things. Especially if there is a power grab, which is very likely and has her mostly worried.

She also didn't notice the music had stopped or that the large lath was a berzerker... what a strange day today.

"Dinner at Boki's! Sounds nice. My mother isn't a good cook, at least that what she says. Nii's does most of our meals, and sometimes my dad does. He used to cook for his old family." Mae've wasn't sure when her family wanted to have dinner with Mak's goblin family, but its something her mother wanted to do for them.

"It was creepy, there is a skeleton in the bed." Mae've shivered at the idea as she never really forgotten the strange sight. "Chezz came too, hes a good relic hunter as well as a mount to ride." Mae've never in her life would have imagined she got to ride such a friendly wolf around town like this. "When its rebuilt, I want to see the stars."

"Its...they are not seasoned Tyler. I don't know how they will fare if they are attacked." He was honest with the halm human. "But I'm sure Mae wouldn't stand by and let Black suns roam around without being answered for."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:40 pm

A voice would come throught he device, but no image, "Right away, my love. Are you in danger?"

The woodcutter would look at the large Vel'akar with a bit of fear, as would Trian and Lae'lie, the Val moving in front of her maid protectively. The emberis and couple of halms in the inn looked at the commotion but didn't understand what was going on. The innkeeper would just bow, "Yes, yes, of course. Someone will be down with a cushion for you to sit on in a moment if you don't mind waiting. I'll get your instrument and dish." He'd rub his hands together and head outside. The woodcutter would keep her distance but stared at his armor and sash. She swallowed, "A little goblin got attacked by black suns nearby. they may be coming here." Trian turned to the woodcutter now, barely afraid of the demon anymore. "What?!" "Han'yia's trying to rouse up the Militia. I'm gonna get the other woodcutters and my husband." She started to move past the demon to go out the door, the innkeeper would come in holding the stringed instrument and the pan with money inside, still all smiles. The emberi inside were still confused as to what was going on, muttering the word 'black sun'. He would place the instrument on the table along with the pan. "So you're a musician? We give discounts to musicians who play inside the tavern." Two girls in kimonos would struggle with a rolled up mattress and sheet, placing the mattress on the floor and folding it in half before covering it and tucking the sheet. "Please, have a seat, I'll get you that water. <Girls! Menu!>" he snapped at the waitresses, one would produce one from her dress and lay it on the table for the berzerker.

"I must say I'm very curious to try some more underground food." Boki said, pulling out a large tarp and starting to cover the wagon, climbing down and securing it with ropes. He would chuckle, "Oh yes, I used to go there a lot as a child. In fact when the first drow we encountered came to the village I acted as a guide for them." He smirked, "Did you get scared by the one in the bed?" he asked Makalah, she'd nod. "Yeah...it was scary." Ukan would say. Boki would rub Chezz's head, "Oh is he? Well he better be the bestest mount or I know three fathers who will be very angry with him." he said playfully as he rubbed the wolf. He turned to Mae've, "Rebuild?" "Yeah, Miss Asilly said she'd help me rebuild it." Boki rubbed his stubble covered face, 'Hmm, that would be interesting." he said. He looked up to see Han'yia jogging up the road. "Ah, Sera Han'yia." Han caught up quickly, "Girls, get in the house, quickly." "What?" "Now." He said with a serious face, "What's wrong?" "I need my armor, did you buy a set for me?" Han gave Boki a look, Boki went slightly pale, "Yes...Girls, please go in the house." "Take Chezz with you." Boki looked at him slightly shocked, Han gave another look, "Yes, girls, take him with you into the house but keep him in the main room. Okay?" Makalah would be a bit confused, "Why are you afraid?" she asked. "Just get in the house girls. I'll explain later." Boki climbed back up onto the cart and dug around under the tarp. Makalah would slide down and lead Chezz into the back garden and towards the house. Ukan would follow.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:47 am

Asiliy look at the inn hearing him voice from inside her clothing as she watch the wood cutter leave but not before telling that the black suns a group of them could be coming here but it seems most of the people here do not know of the black sun are she would head back to her room. Closing the door and locking it forming up a group of shadows around the window and door forming up a man light she would pull out the device and click a button on the side. "Black suns might be coming here to wu kong Tyler the human who been working with me for some time was attack by them...... I need the drones sent here on the outskirts of the village to look for any of them and I need a leaf one monitor to make it way here a long with are forces on standby and the fleet ready if we are attack I will send out a distress signal." She said as she would click the botton again to get in contact with Tyler.

Tyler was rubbing his forehead as he listen to Trinita tell him about the Militia but from his shirt a beeping noise would be jeard he would reach in and pull out a small round metal disk looking over at Trinita who will know have other questions. "I assume that is you asiliy I figure you been giving out a call for help..... what do you need me to do?" He asked as her voice with come on through. "I want you to stay were you are drones should be heading for the village shortly to ask are you alone?" She would ask him. "No Trinita here with me but i say this he should he no problem besides all thing considering that place was not going to stay hidden forever." He would tell her.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:11 am

the Berserker demon would readjust himself once the mattress was folded and placed for his comfort, as he placed the Morin Khuur on his back again and the coins from the dish in his coin pouch. Looking over to Inn Keeper, the large Drow looking being spoke again. "I appreciate the discounts should I stay here. And I'll have your beef... teriyaki, if I pronounced that right." he says handing back the menu as he looks over to the group of Fae when the woodcutter mentioned the Black Sun. "So, that's the problem. Well, seems like a right situation for my main talents to shine... and a good excuse to rejuvenate myself without looking like the bad guy." he says that last part in a softer tone, and then follows up with a soft chuckle.
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby django » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:38 pm

Mae finished her bowl of food and started to rise back up to her feet. "Its been nice chatting, but I need to see to the defenses are ok and get my stuff together. Stay safe." She nodded to the Val and her maid before moving again. The Sarghress started to walked past the berzerker.

Trinita felt the feeling chilly feeling of combat crawling down his spine again. "I need to get dressed and ready for what ever comes next." And with that, the wolf medic left to suit up.

"We eat lots of mushrooms where I live. I think that's what most people in Chel and Raven eat." Mae've said, as that seemed to be the stable for most of the underground meals for drow. Unlike most of her Dendle family, she lived in Chel for most of her life before it became bad with the war.

"Yeah, it was a creepy skeleton." Mae've said as she never really did forget about that pile of bones.

Chezz moaned and groaned as Boki rubbed him on the face and gave him attention. But for a friendly wolf, he seemed to quickly pick up on the humans tone of voice as something was wrong.. "What's wrong?" Mae've said nervously as they started to ride the wolf to Boki's place.

Getting off the wolf and following everyone towards the house. "I hope my dad and mom are ok." She said staying close to Chezz, as she was sure he would protect them from danger.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:12 am

"We just had some problems with them ourselves. Our defenses aren't quite ready to be sent out however...but I'll have them on standby. The drone is already en route." There was a pause, "We'll disguise a Monitor and send it in passive mode nearby. If anyone comes across it it will just look like an old abandoned golem.
It can get there and be more discreet than an airship."

Pei would smile, "Ah, it's not often that your kind knows what they want without looking at the menu. Right away my friend." He'd head off to the kitchen. The Val would walk towards the Berzerker now, maid following behind, both keeping a 'safe' distance. Trina'nalah would keep her cool, her voice calm and polite with just a tinge of fear, "May I ask what your purpose here is in this Village?" Her smile was slight, the kind one wears to a negotiating table.

Makalah would lead the group into the house, opening sliding both doors of the kitchen open to allow Chezz inside, then moving to open the doors to the main room. Boki and Han'yia would talk quietly, Han would gather armor from the cart and start to put it on. Ukan hung out by the door, huffing, "What do you think they're saying?" Boki looked to the open door, "Girls, close the doors please!" "<Yes Father.>" "And the windows too..." Makalah would close the outer doors and grab a long pole, going around to close the windows of the house that were open or had a outer cover. "What do you think's going on?" "I don't know, I don't think my father's ever been that scared before."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:40 am

"That well do just keep everything on standby along with this I going to be coming there here soon things have gone to hel underground in way that I did not predict." She would pause from talking to him removing the shadows at the window making a small hole. "So far tjing are fine here but if thing go bad and we are attack then the entire village will be heading for the city for there safety I know I said to keep the city hidden but at time like this it must be done. Further more we need to start calling in on are agents under ground and start recalling all of her forces and to start calling in our support." She would tell him closing up the hole in the window.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby Mullet231 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:01 am

The Berserker looked up the the Val that approaches him and smiles back. "Ah, someone kind enough to approach and not shit their pants. I'm just a traveler, going from place to place, intercepting anything that could support my main enemies. Until then, I can at least do something productive by dealing with these Black Sun marauders." the demon then gets comfortable and relaxes his posture. "Oh, I should introduce myself. I'm Elkantar. And you are?"
Mullet231
Nether Spawn

Postby django » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:51 am

Mae left to gather her people and get the other wolves from inside the Barn out and ready to combat. There was a lot to do and not alot of time perhaps. Trinita was like wise gathered up in Mae's fold as he was suited and ready as he could ever be.

Chezz's paw make tip tap noises as he touched the hard wood floors between the carpets. "I don't know, but I'm starting to get scared." Mae've said as this reminded her very much like when her Caravan was attacked when they were leaving Chel for Reaven. "My dad might be worried about me... I'm sure he's out there getting ready too."

The wolf didn't seem so worried as he laid down and rested on the floor. His mouth yawning wide, showing the girls his teeth before simply turning his head and watching them. They were as safe as could be. Even if they didn't realize it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 pm

"We're ready to take in refugees if needed...hopefully it won't be. We'll be watching." The device would go quiet after that.

Trian stood her ground albiet with some fear, she smiled, "I wouldn't exactly say my underwear is clean, sera." she tried to joke to diffuse the situation. "I am Trian'nalah Val'Nal'sarkoth. I was sent by my Ill'haress to act as a liaison for this village and to establish a Relic Hunter and Trade Office here, as well as maintain a treaty with this people to ensure their independence." She folded her hands together, "Elkantar, may I ask who your enemies are?"

Han'yia would finish putting on his armor and talked to Boki. Makalah would go through out the house making sure all the windows were closed, Ukan was still watching from the one open window in the kitchen. "They're coming back!" Ukan would say as she closed the window and went over to sit on Chezz, idly petting the dog/wolf. Han'yia went into the kitchen and marched to the room they were staying in, Boki entered the living room, his sword strapped to his hip and a crossbow slung across his back, "Girls, we're going to have lunch here, okay? I'm going to go get my parents and bring them here. Makalah, could you start the fires in the kitchen and wash 5 cups of rice for your grandmother?" "<Yes Father.>" Boki smiled softly and patted her head, heading into the living room, whispering to the wolf, "<Protect my daughter and her friends, I'll make sure you get a big soup bone to chew on.>" he said softly in Emberi. Han would exit the room, fully armored and strapping a rapheir and tomahawk to his belt.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle