An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby django » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:21 am

Mae tried to keep a hold of the Male, but Hans slipped away from her grip and lost his shirt in the process. Tossing the shirt to the side, a sly grin moved on Mae's face as she reached down to her own shirt and flipped it off. The crowd cheered as they saw Mae had no bra on.

"Now lets get this on." she flexed her hands. And moved towards the male, clearly not caring if anyone was staring at her tits. Infact she was probably banking on it. As she came in with a kick.

Gaul sipped his drink while repeating the word in side his head. "Anna." Another child he never got to see born. Why does it bother him so much? Its not like every man saw his child, or even raised them. But he did notice San Cho giving them a bit of a look.

It was true he was with Dini. "Its nothing usual drow society." Goddess how to explain it to a human? "I was with Asiliy before leaving her and joining with Dini."

The wolf got up along with Pam'la as if he was going to follow her inside of the house. As Ikooba looked at him, Chezz looked back more or less the same. His tail wagging slowly.

"I don't know... My dad might not go, but if I tell him some of the other parents are going. He might be ok with it." Her father wasn't usually restrictive with her. Probably because it was good to see his daughter out with other children her age. "I am starting to get hungry, now that you mentioned it... If it is haunted, do you think we'll see a ghost?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:14 am

Han was distracted for a moment when Mae took off her own shirt, it didn't last long though as he managed to block the kick by grabbing her leg and pulling, trying to trip the Raider up and get her on the ground. This is either going to end poorly, or well. The crowd was going wild at the shirtlessness, the men a bit more than the women. In broken drow a cry came out, "Rip pants off!" from one of the women. Han would look at Mae, "Please don't..."

The Naga would look up from her bowl of food, slightly confused at first by Asilly. "Are you going to take Goldie to her new Owner? Goldie must pay off debt to Wu'kong people first, but then she needs to go to the Sullisin'rune Colony to find Mistress." Aunty Wei came over with another bowl of stew, setting it in front of the Naga, "No debt dear. We already handled that. Keep dancing and you'll leave this village with a little coin in your...erhm...pockets?" Aunty Wei would pour a glass of wine for Asilly, "On the house dear," lowering her voice, "Do take good care of my niece. I'd hate to hear that she's being taken advantage of. There's an old saying, never anger your bartender." The old woman would smile at Asilly as her husband came in the door. "<Lunch crowd's gonna be late again. Lady Wolf is having another fight.>" The woman sighed, "<Again? Go get some kegs up from the basement, they'll be 'thirsty' after that.>" San Cho would look at Gaul, a confused look on her face. "You with Sera Asilly before you <wife>?"

Pam'la would turn, hearing the wolf's paws 'clicking' on the wooden floor, "<Out! Out! This is a home not a kennel!>" Ukan would giggle as she listened to the old woman screaming. Ikooba would sigh and pet the wolf's head, "Come on you, stay out of the house. Stay." he tried to command the wolf as he headed inside as well. "Makalah would turn to Mae've, "Ghosts? Are they like demons?" she sounded somewhat afraid. "Nah, well, some people say they're like demons but they can't infest people like demons do. Maybe we can see a ghost or something there!" The Val sounded excited now.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:26 am

"I can Goldie it should not to be to hard to find her I got many contacts if you can give me a name or I figure out who besides I got to head out to a few different colonys." She said to the Naga to were Wei come over and pour hee another round as she speak to her in a low voice about taking care of her niece.

"I never take advantage of anyone she coming of her own free will and besides I think she will enjoy the trip it will be long and be visiting many places but I will take care of her." She said to her as she drinks her cup completely.

"Also gaul here in a little while I like to spend some time with your child if that be alright I like to get to know her as well do you have any other questions about anna?" She asked him.
Last edited by Rhung on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 am

Mae laugh carried a certain malicious feel to it, but Han's could have sworn the Sarghress was just teasing. Han's might have pulled on her leg, but she reached up and pried his hands apart to stop this pulling nonsense!

"I might." She threatened as she got back to her feet and sprang forward like a grey wild bob cat. Fists raised up, she took to jabbing and swinging against Hans. Knocking him back against a oak tree with one well timed hit. "<Come take panties.>" She smiled dumbly not entirely sure what she said, but thought she was close enough to what she meant.

Gaul felt his throat dry up to that question. "I was." He said, unsure why he even answered it. It probably would have been better for people to guess who Asiliy meant to him "It was a long time ago... Work kept us apart. So we went our ways to make it easier."

It was a terribly short time together... But could he ever accept that life.

"I don't know what to ask..." He said rather glumly, as a million ideas should have been flowing into his head. But he felt just a stone wall. "What is she like?" He could have done better he knew, but it was a start.

The wolf would moan sorrily as Pam'la shouted at him. Clearly this wolf liked ladies who didn't take his antics, but he still wanted to be her friend. Petting the wolf on the head just earned Ikooba a lick on that hand, as he trodded back outside with the girls in the tub and sat his butt down in front of them.

"Oh, I didn't think of it like that... I don't think so. Dad says demons only live were mana is. No mana they dry up." Mae've said as she pondered everything thing her dad told her about demons. Which wasn't much but was something she needed to be careful about. As being tainted is a life sentence to death! ... Or at least she thought of it that way. "My dad would know if there were demons there. We could ask him to check."

That would be one way of doing it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:08 am

Hans brought his arms up to block the jabs and punches as he was pushed back and pinned to the tree. Hans lost his footing and fell down, using his arms to protect his head. He looked up at Mae, what pride he still had was quickly fading, "I yield..." he said as he prepared to be humiliated in front of half the village. The cry from Mae resulted in a cheer and whooping from the women.

"An Aunt worries. That girl has had such a hard life since her mother died. Still don't know what she saw in my brother Ai Wan." she nodded as if that was that and went back behind the counter to help her husband get ready. The naga looked happy, and her scales started to glow a bit brighter, then stopped the little wiggle the snake did, "There is more than one Colony?" She paused as if remembering some deep memory. "New Mistress name is Calim'dori Val'Sullisin'rune." the Cat eared naga responded finally. San Cho looked slightly less confused when Gual answered. Her tone was one of curiosity, "Is really drow way? To..." she paused looking for the right word, "To have many partner?"

"Alright, let's do it." Ukan proclaimed. "We'll get our dad's to take us." Makalah looked down, "My dad won't be back for two weeks..." "You can tell him about it when he gets back!" Pam'la would exit the house, "<Good dog.>" carrying fresh towels and an emberi style Kimono. "<Your dress won't be dry for a while Dear, you can just wear one of Makalah's clothes till then.>" She'd pick Makalah up out of the tub first, helping her down, then Mae've, and lastly Ukan. Handing them their towels, "<There you are dears.>" the woman would walk away to hang up Mae've's dress on a wooden stick hanging between a tree and the house.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:35 am

"Calim'dori? It should take little time in finding her in fact I think I might have came into contact with this woman once before..... but it of little matter I will make sure dear that you are united with her." She said to Goldie as she then speaks up towards San about drowtales taking many lovers.

"In a way it is dear we drow live for a very long time and we'll some have many partner to have lot of hairs normal for politics or maybe one grow tired of the same person after a while and decides to find a new mate..... I for one have many lovers and we'll I try to keep tabs on them but do the all the chaos down below many are ether dead or missing and it get harder and harder to keep track of them." She says as she then points at gaul.

"This man here gaul is one of my newest lovers we spent some time to gather before are work drove us apart but it did result in a child the one that make my total count 130." She said to them after she says this she hears gaul asking what Anna like as she turn to him with a smile.

"She is a very curious person and she loves to explore a lot she also been asking me about a hundred different questions about you she very eager to meet you but do the event underground that will have to wait for a little bit longer." She said to him.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:10 am

Mae stopped her assault. Panting and waiting to see if this was some kind of dirty trick... No it seemed pretty legit. The woman half breed woman Sarghress bent down to help the half breed male Nal back on his feet. She smiled as she stood him up and pressed her self against him, and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Not bad for a Nal." She smiled despite the crowd wooing them even more.

"Are you a Jaahl golem?" Gaul said with more then a little amazement. To find one here, in a human village was something he never expected to find coming here. But San Cho's question brought him back, "Um..." Oh Sharess how to explain it. "It depends. Drows live a very long time. Don't grow old and die necessarily. So its not uncommon after a time and some kids. They seek out other mates."

He wouldn't get into Kyorl and probably light elf traditions of marriage. Then he have to explain why hes not married.

Gaul couldn't contain the blush on his grey face, as Asiliy just up and pointed him out as 130 on her list of gentlemen shes been with. Goddess what will these people think of him when word gets around like that. Not that he was overtly caring about it, as he just had a rampage around town.

But he didn't like talking about his sex life necessarily.

At the mention of being a good dog. Chezz rolled over and exposed his belly for some belly rubbins. But Mae've eye's widened at the sight of Embrie robes. "Mamma wares robes just like these. I have some too," She smiled as she hopped out of the tube to get all dried up and nicely dressed.

"Thank you Pam'la." She bowed, before getting started.

"We could maybe convince my dad to do it. But he might not." It wasn't often she tried to talk her father into anything she thought he might not do. Might have been just easier asking mom.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:31 am

Han would lower his arms as the assault stopped, being lifted to his feet by the slightly smaller, yet stronger woman. He blushed as he was kissed, taking a moment to kiss back, placing his hands on her hips. "This isn't the kind of lesson I wanted to give the militia." He was blushing hard now, "Well, we usually attack in pairs on single targets." Some of the crowd were quick to disperse after the fight ended and the kissing started. Bets were being paid off with some minor grumbling.

"Yes, Goldie was made for Entertainment purposes and errands." she responded to Gaul. "Mistress was killed in her lab. They blamed another Experiment and we were all to be recycled. Mistress wanted Goldie to go to a friend of hers upon her death, so Goldie escaped." she frowned slightly. Sam Cho would nod as things were explained to her, "Sam Cho think she understand." She seemed amazed by Asilly's revelation of her children and mates.

The girls would dress in the back yard, Makalah would giggle as Chezz started acting like a dog again, walking over to rub the wolf's belly with a giggle. Ukan would join in as well, the two younglings dwarfed by the giant wolf. "Silly doggy." "Well, we can ask him really nicely." Ikooba would pop his head into the door, "Are you girls ready?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:59 am

"It be alright Goldie I shall get you to this woman it will take some time before I can get the right letter out to find her but I get it done." She said to the Naga with a smile as she looks over at Sam Cho after hearing that she understand know about drow habit of having more then one mate at a time in there life.

"Dear just to tell I am over six hundred years old I have a big sister that around about eight hundred years old and a friend of mine is over a thousand and she has more children then anyone below or above mine number is small compared to hers...... and there are other that have children numbering in the hundreds." She told the woman to give her a small example of the age of a drow and do to this long age most drow have a lot of children.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:33 am

Taking Mae by the waist was like a butten, or touching a frendly cat on the tail end of her butt. Because reached around Han's neck and pressed her self against him. "Pair us up." She grinned to the male, before pulling him along. Grabbing her shirt and left over sword to somewhere 'else' out of eye sight and behind closed doors.

"You certainly made a long trip from a Jaal labatory get here." A very long distance. But was it possible the burka wearing, man hating, mad scientists, have something going on up here? ... He probably shouldn't get involved but the idea of it sounded too odd to be real. But it was probably more simple then what he could make out of what Goldie was talking about.

Mae've took her turn rubbing the black underbelly of the wolf as the dog shifted and moaned. "I'm ready... Should we ride Chezz?" The half breed said as she stood back, and gave the command word.

The wolf in turn rolled to his belly, and waited for somebody to mount on him. "You think miss Mae would mind?" as she had no idea where the Sarghress commander could have possibly gone.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:22 am

Han would blush a little deeper as he was lead off, "Well, this isn't the first time I've been bedded by someone who beat me up first. Just glad we skipped the part where you carry me over your shoulder. The bed in Boki's guest room is nice and large." He'd collect what was left of his shirt as he was dragged away.

Goldie would clap her hands excitedly and wiggle her entire body, knocking over a chair in the process. "Goldie is very happy!" She'd hug Asilly, loosely wrapping herself around the Courtesan and purring. "Before this settlement Goldie was afraid she would expire in wilderness!" She would unwrap from Asilly, then look to Gaul, "Yes, very long. It has been six moons since Goldie escaped from the Cavern and left Chel. She had to sell her clothes for food, and that did not last very long. Goldie has had to eat dead things and eggs all this time." San Cho looked shocked at the revelation of Age and number of mates, her mouth gaping a little.

"Yeah, she said it was okay last time." Makalah would climb on first, with Ikooba looking somewhat worried at the girls climbing on board the giant wolf. "Hmm...alright just lead him around the other side, not through your grandmother's orchids. I think we'll be eating wolf meat for the next few days if he tears that up." Makalah would help Ukan and Mae've up on Chezz, as Ikooba would go through the house to get to the front yard, met up with Pam'la holding a bamboo and paper umbrella.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:43 pm

She smiles as the Naga coils around her and get very happy and overjoyed but when she hears of what Goldie has been through she speaks up to her. "Well dear I can assure you of this you want to have to worry about food or clothing once we leave here and at are first stop I be sure to get you something to wear something that will fit you correctly." She says to her as she then drinks up another round and she looks over to she that the human San Co shocked expression. "As well as you travel with me let just say your going to learn a lot of thing about the drow and many other things with this trip." She said to her.

After that she looks over at gaul seeing that he talking about the jaal. "The jaal have a network of paths down bellow that could have easily lead up to here I use this from time to time to get somewhere in a hurry plus she is lucky to got through them alive." She says.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:51 am

"I don't want to throw my back hauling you around. Besides, I didn't win hard enough to stop you from walking."

Mae pulled Han's along until they came to her room and board. Slamming the door shut behind her, the only thing missing was the sock on the door, but they didn't seem to have door nobs in this village. She never fucked a half breed like herself before.

Mae've loved the feel of the wolf under here. It felt so much different the riding a horse or cow for that matter. Especially when your mount loved you just as much as you did him. The wolf followed their orders well enough and steered clear of the old ladies beloved flowers.

Meeting up with Pam'la and Ikooba on the front yard. They made their way to the inn, just as the cooking fires started to go into lunch mode.

When Chezz laid down to let the girls off. His black ears perked up as he heard a bang coming from the guest rooms. "Woof." He barked a with a deep throated tone towards Maes room, and issued a growl.

"You ok Chezz?" Mae've said trying to pet him to calm him down.

Gaul raised an eye brow to all the Jaal talk. "I see.. Then its sort of for the best, if don't know too much more. I'd rather not know about, then not talk about it." But the Kyorls would certainly like to know the back doors to the labs. But he didn't want to get involved.

The male suss turned his head towards the door as he heard the black Sarghress wolf was having a fuss.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:46 am

The halfbreed would chcukle, "True. Some of those laths get rather large. She could have been mistaken for a Berzerker." He'd have a little trouble keeping up with her but managed somehow. When she closed the door he 'locked' it with a bit of mana, fusing part of the door to the frame. (Fade to black)

Goldie would tilt her head, "Goldie did not know of any paths. She went to the big spiral thing to the surface after leaving the Val'Sullisin'rune dome." The Naga would pout somewhat comically, relaxing after a moment, "You will not be telling other Jaal'darya where Goldie is? They want her recycled..." She looked at Asilly with big eyes, she'd change the subject, "Oh, Wu'Kong people make Goldie clothes." she would slither away to a corner of the Inn and come back with a bundle of clothing. "Wu'Kong people did not like Goldie naked. One small lady made Goldie this." she held up a knitted sweater. "Is very warm." San Cho would nod in response to Asilly after picking her jaw up off the floor. "Yes, Sera."

"I think this is where miss Mae is staying, maybe he's looking for her?" "Come on, I'm hungry!" Ukan would tug on Mae've to get her to come into the Inn.

The Old couple were somewhat slow due to Ikooba's leg, yet the pair managed to keep up with the children and the wolf, just barely behind them. "<I still don't trust that wolf...are you sure it's alright.>" "<Of course, he loves the children. He's like a big dog. Maybe we should try and find Makalah a pet?>" Pam'la would giggle, "<Everything is her pet, I've seen rabbits hop right up to her and get pet.>" "Come on girls, let's go inside." The group would enter before the lunch crowd got in from watching the fight.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:54 am

"I want tell any of the jaal dear trust me I not that kind of person besides I made my promise to you for your mistress." She said to Goldie as she watch her shows her the different clothing the people of the village has made for her and her way I seeing it was very nice of them.

After a few minutes she sees ukan, mae, and makalah along with ikoobas. "Hello there ikoobas I see you have made some new friends and some you know for a time a quick question any word for the elders?" She asked him seeing that she might have to go back and talk to then some more.
Rhung
Summoner

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle