An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby django » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:11 pm

Gaul had to take a moment to think about how to explain nether to these people. "<Think of it as a creature from another world. that could be let into here through doors summoners can make. Now imagine a creature that cannot survive without a soul for long, and needs yours to live. Now imagine a leech, that won't let go until it becomes you. Then you become something else.>" And what that else was awful, hard to describe and honestly wasn't worth keeping these poor embries awake at night telling them what hes fought.

It was about as plain as Gaul could ever make it out to be. But he better know what hes talking about, it was his job for the longest time fighting them. As far as he could make out, goblins ghosts tended to be more about superstition.

"<But I can assure you at the least goblins don't have what demons need to live.>"

The talk of the night reminded Mae've of her father. All dressed up in his full plated armor.

"No way... really." Mae've said as she listened carefully to the stories around the table. As she tired to imagine this Illharess blocking all of the light in Raven. "Do they really have giant spider?"

Mean while, Mae stretched her arms out before snuggling back down against the other half breed's chest. Drawing line along his body with her finger, looking for old scars to feel up. "Pretty good Han's." She purred as the nose outside sounded like her wolf standing back up and whining.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Pam'la gasped and dropped her chopsticks, "<How horrible! And this is going to happen to Rel'lus? That poor man, I had no idea, and his old clan forced him to do that to stay with them.>" She clasped her hands together and muttered a prayer quietly. "<He takes such good care of his children. Spirits please watch over him>" Ikooba would clear his throat, "Rel'lus is the Woodcutter's mate I spoke of earlier. He was formerly an enemy of the Sarghress It would be...best for all if the Sarghress did not know of his former affiliations." He would turn his attention back to Asilly "She sounds like quite a powerful woman. If Wu'kong can help her we would be willing, she is the one from the Beldrobbaen, yes?" Makalah ate quietly as the others talked, Ukan was quite as well, having listened to Gaul's view on demons. One of the teachers at Orthrobae made tainting and demon summoning sound so attractive. She stuffed some more rice and spicy pork into her mouth.

Han'yia had his eyes closed as he enjoyed the bed and the afterglow, he had no scar, still fairly young and living a sheltered life for a guard. Bruises were already starting to form where she hit him in the fight. "Especially considering I got my ass handed to me before hand. Then again that's not the worst beating I've gotten before sex. It's in the top three, if not two." He would stroke her hair and slowly hug her to himself. He opened his eyes when he heard whining, "Remind me to ask you something later, when it won't ruin the moment."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:54 am

She overhears the talk of the nether demons again and what the fate await a drow if he or she comes into contact with one she has seen first hand what happens when someone is consumed by those monsters. Then there the ones that are tantied. "So this rel'lus his clan wise for him to be tantied...... that is quiet horrific begin tantied how I seen it is a death sentence for no matter how strong or powerful you are eventually the demon within will consume you. And there also the effect tanting has on the drow body the eyes turn blood red and there the fact that tantied can't have children the end result are....... well for the sake of everone here I not going to go further into details about it." She told them she has learn from experience and seen first hand the lifestyle tantied live and it is quite horrible.

She then decide to keep going with her talk of waes seeing that ikooba had said that wu Kong would like to help. "Thank you ikooba but right know I don't know how your village could help thing have gotten bad down below as..... and there the fact waes has lost her last child do to the taint let just say it took it toil on her. But I will see if there is anything you village could do to help in time." She says to them as she also here from mae about the clan having giant spiders. "Well they have golem in the shape of spiders and they are quite massive but they also have pet spiders that how I seen can grow up to the side of a dinner plate." She told them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 am

Gaul forgot about that poor bastard lived here in this village. And a little bit of him did curse himself for bringing it up, for fear of his family being chased out of town. "<Then it was a very weak seed if his clan did it to him... Then he should be fine for a time. A long time if hes lucky. You'd probably have nothing to worry about it.>" Gaul quickly acted on it. "<Was he a> Sharen <they wouldn't do much to him>"

If he wasn't... then he didn't honestly know. But he had some serious doubt about the Bels helping the village here for much.They could barely contain themselves in this current world mess.

Mae've was eating the plain rice bowl as she noticed Chezz standing up from across the street. "Oh look." She pointed with her free hand while chewing on some food.

She ignored the damn dog. "Oh just speak of it smoothy pants." Mae snuggled right into the male like she hasn't had decent physical contact with another in a long while. Trinita and Tal were hardly putting out for her. "Its hardly the worst thing I could imagine. You don't come across like some." She nibbled into his neck line, the smile of her face felt along his skin.

She wanted to say Ebinoth's name aloud but Han wouldn't get it without explaining it. And if he did know, the first thing to come to his mind was someone very unhinged, while being very friendly.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:43 am

Ikooba would nod, "<Yes. He said he was Vel'Sharen.>" Makalah's ears would twitch at twice the mention of the Sharen now. Fear filled the little elf for a moment before she calmed down and finished her plate. Ukan was picking at her plate with chopsticks, pushing food around. "Mister Gaul, have you ever met any Summoners, or fought any?" The youngling was still putting up the commoner deception. Ikooba would decide to keep the talk going about politics. "<It must be very complicated in Chel. All these clans living close together underground. I know two neighboring kingdoms in the north, both ruled by brothers. Petty things would lead to them fighting.>" Pam'la was finishing up her food, "<You mean like that Cow War they had?>" "<Exactly. They went to war over one Kingdom's citizen killing the cow of the other. Trading with them was dangerous then, I started to avoid them altogether.>"

Han'yia would shudder a little as Mae nibbled his neck. "Well...when I was still a Nal I would get called a Goblin Fucker sometimes. Since we worked so closely with them, I've never met any from my clan that admitted to it, but considering some of the lusty looks and comments I've received from some of the women here..." He'd tweak her ear with his fingertip, "And...well rumors start." He was hesitant, "Do you know of any Sarghress that have done it with wolves?" He chuckled nervously, "There's a rumor among the Nals that you need to fuck a wolf in order to become an Officer in the Sarghress." He was trying to brace himself for a punch without moving much. "I mean it can't be true, can it?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Asilly let out a sign. "Let just say to politics below are very complicated when your dealing with each clan since ever clan is different in more way then one take the Kyorl for example there are Indoctrinated at birth they have a massive hatred of the demons to the point that we'll how I seen they burn people alive if they have anything to do with demons and it make them enemies of the tainted Vel clans...... and there Ill'haress has been the most difficult one to work with do to the history with my mother in fact the Kyorl dont really like me." She says to them about the Kyorl giving a example of one of the clans and that just one of many then she hears about this war from ikooba called the cow war and how it was started. "Are you serious? A war was started over the death of a cow? That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard know if one of this kingdom have razed a village own by one of the brothers know that would be understandable but a cow......" she was at this point wondering how the humans even have a society at this point she has had tells from other drow of how the humans seems to fight each other over the smallest things.
Last edited by Rhung on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:23 am

No one else seemed to pick it up like him, but Gaul knew the feeling of empathy rushing... "<People fight over petty things all the time. Gold, property.>" Gaul said as he picked at more of his food and ate. Glancing around the table looking to see who it could possibly be. But Ukan asked him a question. "I have." He said plainly. "Its rather unpleasant work."

Mae nuzzled into the males neck as he talked. "I see. I get the reference..." Her mind played with the idea. Did Han ask because Chezz was right outside the door waiting for her. Was he scared he wanted a shot. "Why... should I tag Chezz in." She pulled up her face and grinned at the pretty smooth skinned Nal. "Hes pretty energetic."

The look on his face was priceless.

She suddenly surged and pined Han's down as she called the dog in. Chezz, the clever giant thing he is gently opened the sliding door open with his massive paw and came in. "Get him!" She encouraged the wolf, where the giant and happy looking wolf just gave Han's a face full of kisses!

"Alright dog that's enough. Out!" The dog did as he was told. "Something like that?" Her face was full of humor.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:49 pm

Makalah had finished eating her food and was sitting patiently. She noticed that Chezz had gone from where he was and that the door was opened. "They pretty powerful aren't they?" Ukan asked Gual about Summoners, the little Val was trying to put points back into the Demon Summoner 'pros'' in her mind that had been quickly taken away and put in the 'cons' list. Tried as she might to disguise it, the tone in her voice was that of someone who was told their heroine was just a drunk that got lucky.
"<It might just be the leaders that are at fault. I mean we don't have any sort of formal leadership here in Wu Kong. There was that one King that rode through here once with his army and said 'this is now my village.'>" Ikooba nodded, "<Mmmh, yes I remeber that. Made some big speech about 'tribute' and such, stuck a banner in the ground. There were maybe three people in the village at the time that could speak their language so most of it was lost on us.>" Pei chimed in as he was taking liquor to another table, "<All his soldiers drained my father's kegs, and we drained their purses. That was actually a fun day given how scary it seemed at first.>" Pam'la chuckled, "<The worst thing they did was trample the fields on their way out and we never saw them again. We waited a full year before we took the banner down.>"
Makalah would get Mae'ves and Ukan's attention, "So are we gonna go to the Ruins tonight?"

"Uh...that's not quite what I meant." the bewilderment on his face was priceless. "Woah! Wait-what?!" when he was pinned down and was the 'target' of the wolf. He tried closing his legs to 'protect' himself before the dog started licking his face and was told to leave. "That's...I'm just gonna drop the subject now..." he'd wipe his face as best he could while trying to get his heart rate to go back down.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:14 am

"I have seen humans that have the habit of taking things just because they believe they can let just say one such time they did that with a small drow colony that did not end well for them." She told them as she listen to there stories of how one such kingdom had in the past seem to took control of the village but seemed to forgot them over time with out doing much if any damage to the place. "I see begin neutral has its down sides at time we'll I assure your village will remain that way it be easier for everone but for me to do my work will take time a few years at the most...... there no telling what could happen during that time to this place but I will work as fast as I can for you all." She says as she get done with her drink and food and then over hears Makalah talking with mae and ukan about going to the ruins tonight seeing that gaul would like for his daughter to be safe she speak up. "I be coming with you three to this ruins to keep a eye on you and besides I like to get out and explore the place more." She says to them as she waits to see what they wise to do.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:17 am

That comment from Ukan caught Gaul's eye probably more then the little child intended. Powerful wasn't a very nice word. He was in the thickest of Nidraa'chal war. Where it was literally possible to walk for city block after city block, stepping on nothing but dead and decaying flesh. The entire army had to throw away their clothing, as nothing seemed to wash away the smell. White cloth was forever browned.

As much as he wanted to school Ukan. It wasn't his place to tell her stories that might keep the child up. Nor did he want to remember right now.

Mav've nodded her head eagerly with a smile to Makalah. "Yes." But she turned her attention to Asiliy. "You would? Cool! I cant wait we should do it now after lunch! Daddy can we?" Gaul just nodded yes as he tipped back his drink, bringing a squeal of excitement from the half breed.

"I'm fucking with you Hans. The dog wouldn't rape you even if I told him too." Mae flat out said to calm the Nal down, and despite him being covered in dog slobber. The Sarghress bent down to kiss him, but still refused to let him go. "I've dealt with at least one idiot who though fucking wolves is lot like sheep... You should be asking Trinita about this, he could tell you all kinds of horror stories. The records we keep are usually for the notable ones. Hes told me about a few times someone got a little too close to wolf."

Chezz mean while came back in and sniffed at Han's face. "What dog. You want him for something."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:19 pm

"<We thank you for that, and know it will take time. There is an old saying, 'if you plan for one year, plant rice. If you plan for ten, plant trees. If you want to plan for 100 years, educate children.>" he reached over and gently pat Makalah's head, getting a smile from the light elf and her adoptive grandfather. "<We might have to plan for a thousand years in little Makalah's case.>" Pam'la joked with just a hint of pride.

Ukan wasn't sure what to make of Gaul's silence on her probing, so she decided to drop it. "Yeah, why can't we go after lunch?" Makalah's ears would droop a little, "I have chores to do..." Ikooba would speak up, "Did you feed the chickens yet?" "Yes <grandfather>. This morning." "The dusting can wait, have fun with your friends."

Han'yia let out a sigh of relief, "I guessed that when he gave me kisses." He'd try to get out of her hold to embrace her, but settled for just kissing her back, "I think I like your kisses better." He relaxed again under his 'captor', looking as the wolf's cold nose poked at his ear, "What's the matter Chezz?" He let out a slight groan, "Ukan'nalah...should probably go check on her make sure she isn't burning down the village or opening a demon portal." He'd lean up to kiss Mae on the lips again.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:39 am

Asilly smiles as she get up from the table and starts to dig around under her veil around her hips as she takes out a large pouch from it and lays it on the table. "This should pay for everone meals here in the inn know the Makalah, ukan, and mae I shall be waiting outside to head out to this ruins so if you three have anything to do here quickly I shall leave you three too that." She says as she head on out the door of the inn wating outside it on the edge as she looks about the place she let out a sign seeing that she has a lot of work to do for this place.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Gaul rose up and gave thanks for Asiliy for buying lunch. "It was very good. Thank you. But I guess we should get going to these ruins."

Mae've grinned from ear to ear, and stood up with her dad. "I should grab my boots just in case." She left with her father to go to her room and switch shoes. When she returned they were ready for an adventure. "How far are they?"

Gaul looked over to Asiliy as the lath courtesan. "So. Have you been on many ruin hunts before?"

Mae felt Han's hands shift and she allowed him to finally move. Even if she didn't exactly leave his lap. She pulled herself in and kissed the male heartily, enjoying the feel of a smooth skinned male for a change and allowed herself to show affection. "A little summoner is she?" She said as she pressed the male down, before rolling him around so he could 'mount' her. She didn't seem to mind the wolfs presence. And the wolf in turn just laid back and waited....
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:02 am

Pam'la and Ikooba would bow to Asilly as she paid for everyone, "<Thank you for paying for not only ours but everyone's lunch.>" There'd be a short cheer and an almost unison 'thank you' from everyone in the Inn. "Makalah, you behave now and listen to the grown ups. Don't do anything too dangerous now." The two grandparents would bend down and hug the little light elf, "<Stay safe, all of you.>" The two would slowly make their way back to their home. "It's maybe a half mile from the edge of the village?" Ukan would get up and follow behind. "Maybe we can ride Chez?" Makalah would look to where the wolf was last seen as she started to walk with her friends and Gual and Asilly. "He's not there anymore."

Han'yia would kiss her back pasionately, seeing the not so subtle 'hint' she was dropping. "She just might be. Her mother's worried about it enough to warn me in writing. She even tried once on the way here. Luckily she passed out from mana loss." He sighed and got up from the bed, looking for his clothes. "Maybe later tonight?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:58 am

Asilly would look at gaul as they walks hearing from him if she has been on any ruin hunts before. "Yes I have when I was young with my mother she took me with her almost all the time the first ruins I went into with was when I was just about...... I think I was 41 years old. It hard to keep up with things that have happen all those years ago and it was the time that I thought my mom was going to kill me I gotten into some things that I was not ment to and well...... let just say me and my mother clothing got reduce to ash along with half are hair." She tell him as she cross her arms over her chest. "It was not the first time I gotten me and mother hurt but she still alway took me she was a good mother...... I miss her...." she said with her ear lowering down with sadness in her voice remember of the past that are know long gone nothing more then a memory.
Rhung
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle