An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby django » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:42 pm

"Look for the pen name, Shin Me if they happen to have a book store around here. Its what my new books get written under." Gaul honestly didn't think too hard about the name. But he was thinking something along the lines of Fuck Me, but he couldn't quite come up with something like obvious.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:59 am

"I'll have to have a look then. Shin Me..." he repeated. The shop keeper would ring up the charge, carefully folding up the dress and bundling it up in paper and string along with the clutch. "Thank you again, and have a nice day." Ven would take the package and turn to Anna, "So where do you want to go now?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:43 am

She looked at ven as she got out a several more ada and laying it down on the table as she was ask were she wise to go next she would rube her chin. "I have no real area I wise to go but if you wise to buy more thing or go for a long walk to explore the town I fine with ether." She would tell her.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:31 am

Leaving the clothing shop. Gaul imagined they would be doing shopping for the rest of their time. So he suggested something to give himself some pleasure out of it. "Do they have a winery here?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:19 pm

"It's outside the city, but they sell their stock here." He looked around to get his bearings as Ven took his arm in hers, they both smiled. He would lead the way with his bride to be, passing several shops along the way. Two guards were in front of one shop that was closed. Books were visible inside, "One of the suspected Nidra'chal I'm afraid." Next door was a shop full of shoes and boots of all kinds and Ven just beamed happily. "Honey~?" "Yes dear?" "Can we go in here first?" "Mmmmh..." he looked at Gaul with a slight frown, "Why don't you and Miss Anna go inside and I'll take Gaul to the Liquor shop." She frowned, "But honey, I want to get your opinion on them." He kissed her, "Dear, you know I don't have an eye for fashion, I'll say you look good in the most ridiculous of things. Besides, you can surprise me with whatever you buy later." "Okay..." she kissed him and took Anna's hand, heading into the the shoe shop with her. Ill'ian would look up to the roofs and make some hand signals. There'd be a slight nod from the hooded figures and one would leap across the street, assisted by an air foci to join the other to watch the shop. Ill'ian would nod to Gual, "Shall we proceed?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:14 am

Anna look to her father at his words if the city has a winery she heard from her mother he does like the bottle but she does not say anything as she move on with ven as they went further shopping. "I say this you two have a good time we will meet up after we do our things." She said to them two as they went into the shoe shop.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:07 am

So the book shop owner was a Nid? That was unsettling and a bit disappointing for the suss to hear, as he wanted to see if his any of his craft where inside... But of course. The shoe store was open for business. "You girls have fun with your shoe's, I think the boys will have a better time next door."

"We shall." Gaul said as he walked along side Ill'ian to the liquor store.

It was true, Gaul did have a love for the bottle. But has cut back since his worst days.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:52 am

The door would ring a bell would chime. Sobbing could be heard coming from the back as an effeminate male voice could be heard trying to comfort someone. "It's okay hun, just cry it all out. I need to go take care of my shop. I'll be right back." A beaded curtain would part and a male lath in a tight shirt and baggy pants would smile, "Hi darling. What can Jeff'i do for you?" Ven would approach the counter, "Is everything alright?" He'd lower his voice, "The next shop over...I really shouldn't gossip about it." He resumed a normal volume, "Anyway what can I do for you lovely ladies?"

Ill'ian lead the way down the street. "What's it like...being a father?" he asked Gual. He frowned, "Something I never managed to ask my own."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:16 am

She stay close to ven looking to the back at the sound of someone crying with someone trying to proved comfort before a male would come out from a beaded curtain. "We would look to see what you have." She said to jeff as herself was wanting to look about the shop.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:21 am

"Its a lot of work. Buts its best thing you could ever with your life." Gaul said with a genuine smile growing on his face. "I can give you some tips... your first child is going to be a little rough, but it will get better after that."

It wasn't often he had a talk with a Lath about such things. "I've raised most of my suss children to adult hood. And my Mae've with my Dini. There is something about being a suss I guess."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:02 pm

Jeff'i would look Anna and Ven, from head to toe, "Well my entire stock is on display here, my cobbler does custom work but he's backed up on orders so it would take a week. I can do resizes myself for most shoes myself if we don't have your exact size. What are we looking for?" "Something to go with this." she modeled her dress for him, "Occasion?" "Well I might need more than one, I didn't exactly have a chance to pack my wardrobe before I left." He looked her up and down. "Well I've got the perfect pair to go with that dress, but that's more for a dinner party type setting. You're not gonna be walking miles in those...maybe a nice sandal or flat..." He kept thinking as he turned back to Anna, "And you dear? Perhaps some sturdy boots for traveling? You've got the look of a traveler."

He thought a bit, "So you have more than one...erm....what'd she call it? Wife?" He thought some more and sighed, "I've got two other kids, but it was more political. I don't think I've even seen them, or their mothers since the pregnancies were confirmed." He frowned, "Ven's the jealous type, I've been afraid to tell her."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:18 am

She listen to Jeff as he spoke to ven about what could go qith her clothing and what he has at this time for her a long with asking her if there is anything for herself. "I would not mind to have a look of what you have." She said to him for she could use something new.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:25 pm

It wasn't very often that drow talked about the idea of having a wife. It sort of was an exclusive thing to Kyorls or elves. At least when it came to elves. "Then I wouldn't tell her unless she asked. It sounds like it was just a job and nothing else. Don't let it drag you down. I'm sure you'll do fine if she wants you to have children with her."

But if she wants him around to raise them was another question. "But I only ever did have one wife officially. Dini and I had a celebration but nothing is 'official'."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:12 pm

"Do you have any sort of idea what you want? My shop is total chaos as far as the displays go but I know where everything is." He'd head over to a wall and grab a pair of pump. "These are perfect for a formal occasions, dinner parties and the like." He walked to the other wall and grabbed a pair of sandals, "These are comfortable and stylish but they don't protect the foot much." He dragged a couple of padded stools over, setting the two pairs of shoes on them. "Try these out for size." Fen would sit on the stool and remove her shoes to try on the others. A tainted lath would walk out of the back room, sniffling and wiping her eyes, "I...I need to get out. Go for a walk or something."

"Thanks. I think it's going to be the same with me and Ven, nothing 'official' but she's putting her heart into the ceremony. I'd like to make sure it goes off good." He'd stop in front of a shop, "Here we are." He'd open the door and two bottles would clack together and rattle to announce their presence. A tainted man would walk out of the backroom. "Good morning. How can i..." he paused for a bit as he saw Gaul, resuming as if nothing was wrong, "How can I help you today?"
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:20 pm

Anna waited to see what was available looking at the sandals she would take a seat as well taking off her current footwear to try on the sandals looking up at the tanited lath. "Is something the matter you seems to be quite upset might i ask what it is?" She asked the woman she was move her healthy over her to get a idea of her emotions and was ready to clam her down.
Rhung
Vel'akar

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle