An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:41 am

"No, I meant...ugh..." he'd sigh and hug Anna again, rubbing her back. "Makalah was just telling a story, Khaless isn't here, Anna, it will be alright. There's no need to explain anymore." Makalah didn't know what to think, she was just repeating a boogeyman story the older slaves would tell the newer ones that annoyed them. She didn't think it was actually real. "I'm sorry." she said softly, looking at Anna. He looked around a little worried, at all the girls. "Maybe we should think of non-spooky stories to tell..." at a loss as to what to do now with the girl's slumber party. "Is there another game we can play?" Ukan would ask, seeing as the mood was spoiled.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:07 am

Anna would look up at han then to the other seeing that do to her little freak out it has caused problems she work to calm herself down. "I am sorry it just..... Ever since that day I have rarely had a goodnight sleep I jump at ever shadow when I am alone and I never told anyone that story....." She would tell them as she wonders if she should explain to them to them about a few other things or tell them a story to lighten the mood of things. "I do have a question what do you know of the dark or light elfs?" She asked them as she waited to be let down by han as she was getting herself under control.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 am

"Yes, lets not do anymore scary stories." Mae've agreed with Hans idea, as the stories really go scary with talk of Sharen demons hiding in plain sight. "NIss is a light elf... But I don't think I've met a dark elf. Expect maybe once when I saw the Queen in a parade."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:41 am

"Er...duh." Ukan would point to Maklah when Anna asked about light and dark elves. "And our ancestors were the dark elves." Han would let Anna down now that she broke from the hug. "Relic hunters go into a lot of dark elf ruins."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 am

Anna looked at ukan as she pointed at Maklah when she spoke of dark elf and light elf. "Well Maklah is a light elf but she is different then the ones I know of most light elfs are xenophobic to the point they will kill anyone that get near there homes...... And they have a cast system if a light elf of a higher rank kills someone of a lower rank they can do it with no consequences." She would tell them.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:53 am

"We went into dark elf ruins... Remember the skeleton in the bed? But what does... Xenoboobit... mean?" But then Anna said Elves kill anyone that come near. "That's strange. I should ask Nii's about that." It sounded like to her, that her mothers servent had a better life with them. Then living in a place like that.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Han spoke up, "It means they don't like anyone who's not like themselves. Half breeds like ourselves would not be welcome among them. Then again full blooded Ssu or Laths would not be welcome among them either." "They sound like assholes. At least Makalah's nice." Ukan got a glare from Han, "Language." Makalah would blush a little as Ukan called her nice.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:11 am

She would nod agreeing with han. "It because of this that they are very hard to find and to gain there trust..... My mother has gain the trust of the people at Vanaheimr something because of past actions of her own mother but there no way anyone can get into Vanaheimr the forests around the village are alive and kill anyone who set foot in the area." She would explain to them she has never been there but her mother does make trips there ever few years.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:38 am

"Niis is nice too... even Chezz likes her. And Chezz like's anyone who's nice." If Mae've could have asked, she would have asked her father what the Suss were like from his clan. "Your mom is allowed there? I wonder what their elf village looks like. Do they live in caves too?"

Which seems silly to say but Niis says she was from a small village before she lived with them.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:03 am

Han would listen quietly to the girls. Ukan would turn to Makalah, "Do you know what it's like there?" Makalah would shake her head, "No...all I remeber is the cavern. I don't even remeber my parents." Han would frown softly. he was scrambling to think of some light hearted story to tell the girls to distract them. These aren't subjects for children so young. he thought.
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:54 pm

She would shack her head. "No not in caves I don't fully know but the place is built up like a village my mother rarely talks about the place I found one of her journeys about the place but it in light elf and I not that good at reading it..... But my mother has books on the light elf before the fall happen and how I have read it long ago the light elfs used to build city out of the forests itself." She would say to them seeing that the subject she is speaking about would not be good for everyone.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:46 pm

Mae've felt the knot in her throat tightening as she heard Makalah not remembering who her parents were. She could almost imagine Nii's might have had the same thing happen to her as Mak... "I would like to go to one of those places once. Maybe my mom might make a trading visit there one day... maybe even one day I could do it. Want to come if I do?" Mae've said as she managed to smile.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:29 pm

Han saw the opportunity, "Mae've, why don't you tell us about what it's like on a mushroom farm. It must be different than the culture pools in the city, or even farming out here." "Yeah, I only been to the culture pools once." "I've never been to the culture pools. I do help out in the fields sometimes but father is with me then. A lot of people help with the harvest and planting."
IkaikaKekai
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Rhung » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:06 am

Anna was thinking of what else to speak about further seeing that she has gotten off on how many had said the wrong foot but she would follow han. "To ask mae I never gotten to it but what lind of work does your mother fully do my mother does a lot of things a few of those things is cuddling with Ash." She said with a small chuckle she has told a few people of what her mother mostly does at the dome and most don't believe her.
Rhung
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:01 pm

"Hmmm.." Mae've had to think on that. She only living at the farm until recently. "I've only just recently lived up at the farm. I was born in Chel as my mother moved there to open up a Shop for our family to sell our mushrooms outside of Raven... but its quite. Not many people now where my clan lives and my mother put a blind fold on me for a while as we left to come up here."

"Its quite. And with only my family and our servants. Its a lot of hard work too, my dad has to get up in the morning, while my mom gets to sleep in." She giggled, "Ash? who is Ash?" Mae've asked as she had no idea Anna meant but it seemed like the most normal thing her mom probably did.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle