An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:19 pm

Sorry Paqu, my head's still confusing the two of you. Anyway, mister literal, cyanide eggs were just an example. Another exam...ple, oh shit. Ebinoth noticed the mangled remains of beaver, who apparently was a machine the entire time.

Ebinoth gave beaver a glance and nothing more. He didn't like the kid that much, he talked weird and nearly lost him his dog. That being said, he still did hope whoever made him didn't make him able to feel pain. It would he something terrible if he felt as bad as his body looked. Someone had to work pretty hard to tear him up like this. If he's here, odds are good those people who jumped us before are responsible. If they're around too, I...I'm...actually fine with that, something conventional to shoot.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:59 pm

After getting the field down heading in behind the others taking notice of the fellow who was named beaver the one that was odd and in some ways off on his behavior. "I figure he was this and as for his head there no telling someone ether ripped it off after taking him apart or one of those things got it...... this did not have to happen I know of someone that could of help him but what done is done lets keep moving." He looked about with the other for ether the head of beaver or of the one that done this to him he could thank of a few who would do this for in his head is were the important bits are and he knows of a few who would literally kill for it.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:15 am

How did Beaver get this far into this place without the Viper dogs killing him was above Mae... but maybe it was helped by him being a robot... maybe the protector droids just saw him a a student. "Jason... How far in do we have to go? Is that part your looking for around here?"

After all the fighting and wondering around this school. Mae had almost forgot why they even came into this damnable place. With any hope, they could find more bullets for their guns. She didn't think they would be so lucky as to find another ex army mans stash hiding around.

Mae dared to look at Beavers body just a little longer. If she was to guess... someone didn't rip his head.

It wasn't much further down, that the group found alot more of the school parts of the place. Libary, "Retard" room, and many rooms with desks... But Mae found the cafeteria room. "You think they have anything worth taking in here?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:20 pm

Paqu lingered behind a moment, picking up Beaver's robot body with relative ease and following the others. Paqu and Che would follow Mae, with Che taking point in a better fashion than usual. Once they got to the cafeteria Paqu would look around, "This isn't like the one at Orb...it's all..." he just shrugged. Che would take point now, heading towards the kitchen, "if this was an actual school then we should check for canned goods."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:07 am

When Ebinoth heard the words cafeteria, his stomach growled. Heh, excuse me. Guess we could see what they got over there. Keep your weapons up though. If I was the architect, I'd put traps in here to catch hungry trespassers.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:53 am

Looking at mae once they arrived at the cafeteria seeing that they still have a bit to go. "One more level downwards once we are down there is a set of force fields that I will need to shut down I do say if your hunger there could be something here to eat." He said to the others this place oddly enough is restocked with food and it is odd considering that no one lives here and the creatures are more into eating anything they can stuff into there mouths he was starting to wonder though were are the monsters and why have they not attack them?
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:40 pm

In a normal world. Mae would have asked why anyone would have trapped the cafeteria... "It sucks to see Beaver go out like that.. even if he was a robot in the end. But what was he doing in here in the school?" Mae wasn't so sure if she wanted to go out of her way to bury the poor sod. Harmless as he seemed, It was a rough way to go to loose your head.

So many people dead people Mae came across after seeing the Buzzards flying over the bodies. Having no head was common enough... But Mae was getting hungry.

"Hey Ebinoth, once your done checking that place. I should go get the dog before he suffers heat stroke or something."

(Was thinking of time skipping soon and start up a new thread to continue this.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:53 am

((timeskip sounds good, do we really need a new thread?))
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:57 am

(Yeah, time skip sounds good)
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:21 am

(It fine with me on the time skip.)
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:02 am

(We can keep the rp going here. I just usually start a new thread to help me set what I have in mind)

After finding the force field Jason was after, the rest of the school was oddly empty of anything that wanted to eat or zap them into atoms. Just an old dead school really.

Returning to the truck to a waiting and a very happy to see them Chezz. Mae stepped into the drivers seat and started the old army truck back up to life. "Everyone seated up?" Mae said as she adjusted the rear view mirror, and glanced at the rear occupants in her truck. Seeing Chezz was still panting and whining about being left being. "Trust me pouch I wouldn't want to bring you in there with those rattle snake dogs." Mae said despite the dog clearly wouldn't under stand her. "Where too next Jason?"

But all was not well outside. As the metal talons scraped against the rocks and approaching the truck with no caution. As what does a Robo Scorpion have to care about elves... all they need is the chip.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:11 am

Che would climb up into the passenger seat as Paqu climbed into the back. Che would pet the dog, "Yeah boy, mighta caught some friendly fire if ya wandered off. Oh fucking hel, INCOMING!" Che pointed towards one of the roboscorpions. "Sharess tits, I wish we had a .50 right now."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:44 am

Ebinoth was on edge through the entire rest of the school exploration, but the place was quiet as the grave the rest of the way through. When Ebinoth piled into the back seat, he was still half expecting an invisible monster to be waiting to bite his ass off. Not as bad as I was expecting. That's unusual. he said...just before the robo scorpions arrived. He looked down the sight of his gun and startedfiring
Okay, now things are back to normal.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:37 pm

Once getting into the back of the truck he remember going into that place going through the different tests looking at mae as she asked were they are to do next. "The next place would be the thank tanks homes there not far from here but the place is crawling with.... A experimental suits that have gone rough still carrying skeletons within and weapons." He said to were his attention is then turn to one of the robots that time this place in this case a robo scorpion. "The head the weak point ever else the armour is too think to small arms fire and it tell hold a energy weapon get far enough and I take it out with my rifle." He said as he got his anti materiel rifle ready taking aim out the back but was waiting for the truck to stop to get a good shoot.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:06 pm

"More of this!" Mae growled as she tried to push this heavy truck to get them out of here faster. The Engines rumbled as diesels and the old war horse started to move. These robo scorpions were not like the other things that roamed this desert bowl, they looked far too clean as the gold metal still looked polished.

The door to Mae's side took a laser blasts. The metal dented in, and blackened with the hit. Chezz stated to bark and howl inside the cabin, making it all the much harder for Mae to shout over what little orders she could give... They needed to get out of here fast... And they were not going fast enough.

One.. no make that two scorpions managed to crawl onto the truck as they passed over a cliff edge. These ones were smaller then the horse sized ones that tried to block them off, but they seemed to be making a bee line for "Paqu" as they tried to get the chip away from him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle