An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Re: Old World Blues (FUTH-2033)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:29 am

'Che' would sling his carbine, "What the fuck do you mean you can't fix us?" He would groan and slap his face, "Sharess tits!" "Don't blaspheme." 'Paqu would say. "You've never complained about it before." "Because it wasn't my body." 'Paqu' would follow after Jason. "Can't you reprogram the Autodoc?" "oooh, I love a man in uniform." 'Paqu' would look around for the voice. "Uh...excuse me?" trying to figure out where the girlish giggle was coming from.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:15 pm

Ebinoth saw the talking appliances and felt a distinct twitching in his left eye. He took deep breaths and reminded himself that no matter how crazy these things turned out to be, it couldn't possibly be more crazy than the 2 he already hung out with on a regular basis.

After he centered himself he stood outside Jason's room. He was no doctor, but he believed in not wrapping himself up in other people's medical issues.

Or, at least he tried to be that way. When he heard the body swappers yell about not being able to fix their issues. Stay calm you guys! Jason is a pretty smart guy, I'm certain he knows where we can find the stuff to fix you. Don't panic.

Meanwhile, Ebinoth was panicking internally.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Rhung » Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:05 am

Jason would coke out of his room in the clothing that he had on before they were brought here as he looked at paqu and Che along with the others at the voices. "There is a way to fix you it just take time to get the right equipment and be careful around here and stay away from the toaster..... and the think tank I going to talk to them and see I can get the help you need I just hope they are more stable then last time let just say this is going to be a very long day." He would say heading out to were the elevator are going in on the one on the right as the voices would quite down but muggy would move up to Ebinoth. "Oh sure he knows what he doing..... I mean your not the first people to get trapped here and had organs remove..... brains swapped about or even had someone else take there bodies over...... Also do you have any mugs?" He asked him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:04 pm

While her attention was focused on looking at the organs floating in the jar. There was no doubt ehen she heard that it might not be possible to fix Che's and Paqus situation. Maes heart sank just that little farther about their situation. She had been through so much in her life as a desert ranger... captured and nearly killed on several more occasions. But seeing their brains and organs swapped out was entirely too strange for her to really comprehended.

"Think Tank? Is there going to be a goddamn talking tank or something." Mae didn't really want to engage something like that.

"Pirate woman! You have come to the presence of the almighty toaster. Quiver in fear and.. hey come back!" The toaster shouted after Mae as she wasn't having any of it and just walked pasted him to the main room. Where she saw the hallway past the vending machine where the -Think Tank- Door lead to.

"I take it your talking about that?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:15 am

'Che' would follow after Jason, "A think tank? You mean there's actually people in charge of this madness? Good, I've got a few unkind words for them." he said as he tucked his carbine under his arm as he got on the elevator with him. 'Paqu' would start to get closer, "A what?" he would stop and look around, not sure what to do with himself as he looked around the rooms, taking notice of the toaster. "A toaster?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 am

Either kind of think tank are probably right. I would say mad science tank is the better word now. Ebinoth mostly heard the conversation going on inside l, but in his efforts to listen without entering, he failed to notice the talking mug come up to him Woah! he jumped, only to finally notice the little bugger.

I'm not quite certain how reassuring that is. Ebinoth said in response to being told they weren't unique. How does one react to that? Find a ln organ swapping support group? Niche market, even by support group standards. I don't have one on me, no. Feeling lonely, little guy?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:37 am

Muggy look at Ebinoth before rolling away from him back into Jason room to were the sounds of him yelling in rage could be hear almost throughout the entire place as the other voices would complain. Jason would come back from his talk with the think tank rubbing his forehead as he would look to the others. "Alright I found the location to fix your bodies and the other problems and for this auto doc there a few problems with after it fix me let just say it took out my heart, spin, brain, and a few other things...... I been trying to fix it but that been a problem as well." He would go to the map in the middle of the room giving a entire holographic image of the lay out of big mountain. "The first part we need is in the school which is going to a pain since the spliced monster are still running about.." He says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:39 am

"In charge would be a stretch. Any one who claims to be kind in this land better have a bigger gun then what we have." But as Jason talked more about how they could fix their bodies, the more Mae got herself involved. "Monsters huh... It can't be any worse then what we had already dealt with. Alright.. after getting something to eat and some rest. We should head out."

Besides it was hot outside, and cool in here.

Mae found a canteen and started to fill her bottle... until the damn facet started moping at her about cleanliness... "This place..." She muttered to no one but the dumb Shepard at her legs.

"YES! But not just any Toaster. The annihilator of this world and all of its compliance's." The Toaster while not having any eye's or a head, would be looking directly Paqu as he made his demands.

Night fall finally crossed this Valley and the Truck cruised along the cracked and dry roads. Mae was taking a nap in the passanger seat. Her Hand slouched over her eye's and shotgun cradled in her arms. It wasn't all that far from the center, and it seemed most of the weird things that roamed this strange place didn't come out at night.

The "School" as Jason put it. Looked more like a research base made to survive anything short of a direct hit from a nuclear weapon being dropped on its roof.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:01 am

'Paqu's' eyes narrowed at the toaster, pulling out a screwdriver, "Demon." was all he said.

'Che' returned with Jason, still clutching his carbine. "Brains...in jars." he said in disbelief. "And did that one call me a Communist? That thing's lucky I didn't unload on it. Godess knows I wanted to."

'Che' was driving, going at it like an old pro, looking the part too in his uniform, carbine on the dashboard of the truck. 'Paqu' was in the back fiddling around with pieces of a toaster.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:09 am

Ebinoth observed the school, it was an impressive piece of construction. Heavily fortified against structural damage, to the point that he doubted his ability to damage it. With security precautions like that in place, it was unlikely that there would be too many entrances for him and his crew to sneak in. Stealth was likely to be necessary, what with a monster worthy of a mention by Jason roaming about.

These spliced bastards, anything we should know up front? I doubt you'd need us if it had a blatant weakness, but I'd like to know if they're rocking a healing factor or if it's hearing or sense of smell is strong enough to already know we're coming.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:43 am

Japan would get out of the back of the truck holding a anti material rifle along with a combat shotguns with a drum clip on his back looking over the area seeing that for the tike they are on the clear. "This thing can cloak turn invisible do to the experiment with a stealth boy and there part rattle snack and coyote...... along with that this place has automated defenses and a few are are block by force fields. " He would say to them as he would move over to the door of the place typing on a code into a keypad to were they would slowly slide open and walking into the pplacm
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:01 pm

'Paqu' certainly tended to that demon problem, and Mae will certainly sleep better at night that her toast in the morning will be perfectly browned like honey, and not like a lump of coal left by a red suited asshole who probably was also a commie in his off time.

"Lets hope anything spliced up inside there has a bullet weakness like anything else." Mae hasn't found a creature in the wastelands that couldn't be put down with a good old bullet or two to the head. "Things that regenerate tend not to pump blood at the same rate. Keep shooting it and hope you don't you run out of bullets."

Stepping out of the truck with the German shepared Chezz in tow. Mae cradled her trench gun as she made her way towards the entrance. Chezz sniffed the ground infront of Mae, looking for mines and similar smelling problems. Jason put the code into the door and the place started to open back up again.

"It smells like a place that hasn't been opened in a while." Mae muttered as she flashed a flash light down the hallways. Two ways to go, and no signs to give them directions. "Should we split up?" The robotic eyed woman said as she entered the solid building.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:31 pm

'Che' would jump down after parking the truck and putting the key in the sun visor. Tucking the stock of his carbine into his armpit as he walked. "So I'm guessing poisonous bite and meaner than a bastard." "Venomous." "What?" "Bites are Venomous." "Right... Venomous bite, meaner than a bastard, and invisible to boot." He'd shoulder his carbine, flicking the flashlight duck taped to the barrel on. 'Paqu' would walk in, holding the 1911 in his hands. "Firm up your grip boy. You've got the body strength, use it." "R-right." "Boy should be carrying a bloody machine gun in my body. Instead he's doing a poor Nazi impression." 'Paqu' looked at him, "Hey, mein Deutsch ist nicht so schlecht." 'Che' would stop dead and turn to 'Paqu'. "Don't do that boy. Not while you're wearing that." He'd turn forward again, "Might trigger another fucking flashback. And I think splitting up would be a horrible idea."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Brawl97 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:44 pm

Ebinoth gave a nod Alright, don't let it get close, good info, thanks. he would have been very unhappy (and dead) if he had learned that late. He felt a bit melancholy about this opponent, he would have liked to see it up close when he put a bullet in between its eyes. Haaaa he sighed Such is life.

When Ebinoth saw the darkened hallways, he knew that the enemy was well entrenched in favorable terrain. Split up? That brain surgery messed you up proper, didn't it? Ebinoth teased This thing is a stealth operative, splitting up the number of eyes and ears to watch for it's only gonna get us killed.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 am

Jason looked towards Mae of her words of splitting up not speaking as he made his way forward into the school until he was at the split off to were they are three different exit point one in the front and on the left and right side. "Splitting up is not wise in this place the monster our not as I said the only problem the security system of this place are many and different...... staying together is our best chance to survive follow me i know the location of the tech were looking for and this is not my first trip through this place." He would tell them as om the hallway on the left a blue force field would coke online blocking the path to were barely seen a figure would move going through a set of door on the other sire follow by the sound of hissing.
Rhung
Demon

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle