An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:36 pm

Ital would look at Anna, "What? Oh...erm...I'm not exactly good at cooking." She said as she held up a tray of sandwiches, "This is about all I can manage..." she said as she headed towards the table with Paqu, Merci'er, and Che. "I am not a man of violence." Merci'er would respond, "Che, leave him alone. He helped us get past the Sharen checkpoint." Che would grumble, grabbing a sandwich as he mumbled to himself. Paqu would set his spear on the table and grab one of the sandwiches, biting into it. "Mmhm...this isn't kelp. What is this?" he asked as he pulled out a piece of lettuce from the sandwich, looking at it before putting it back and taking another bite. "Nice and crisp. Then again it's lady Asilly's home."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:31 am

Anna would fallow ital to were the other are would sit down near the others looking over to were her mother is laying then back to the others. "Yeah my mother does enjoy the small things and the food within the kitchen is some of the best you can get and bodes the fact of my mother need something to eat I have to ask.... did she say of anything of what to do next for I am at the time at a lost...." saying to them as her mother only gave her the details of the cure but not what comes after.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:40 pm

It wasn't often Mae tasted food this fresh down here in the underdark, and it wasn't something she was going to pass up on while being paid for it.

Trinita mean while began to make his light soup for Asiliy, so the woman could have something in her stomech after such a extreme event.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:05 am

Ital would put her sandwich down, "Next?" She though for a moment before taking a bite, swallowing before she continued, "I'm sorry...I'm not sure what her next move was going to be. Other than distributing the cure to all the clans and curing as many people as possible I'm not sure. That would mean a meeting of the clans." She would eat more, "I don't know what I'd be able to do to help more. Other than refining the device further so that...well, that the procedure is less invasive I'm not sure what I can do. And even then I'm at a loss, I'm barely a journeywoman when it comes to demonology." Merci'er would quietly eat his sandwich, closing his eyes for a moment, setting down the remains on his plate. He thought a moment and groaned, "Oh no...all my clients back in Raveran must think I'm dead by now...not to mention the apartment." He would look to Anna, "Erm...I don't suppose you have need of a bookkeeper or courier do you?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:02 am

Anna look at the two of them of ital telling of that shw does not know what to do next at this time besides the work with the device and sending the cure out to the others. "I see and you said a meeting of the clans..... that would be the next step but there a problem with that the Ill'haresses well most of them havw there own problems ay this tike even if we do tell the of the cure and get a meeting it not like the nids or Snadhya are going to sit back and let us do as we please..... the moment the word of the cure get out and going to get messy and bad which means we well be enemy number on to them." She says as she would turn to Merci'er at his words. "If you get to Raveran help spread the word that we be helpful get word out from there to the colony the futher it spreads the more that we'll come and that what we need." She would say taking a sandwich as well and eating it.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:14 am

Mae ate quietly at the table and listened to Anna and the other talk about what they were going to do. Trinita on the other hand took his broth and some lightly cut pieces of bread and took them to Asiliy to see if she was feeling up to stomaching something.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:58 am

"If I get back...but yes I'll help spread the word that there's a cure for the taint." He said as he picked up what was left of his sandwich and finished it off. "They must already know. They sent a couple assassins here, pretending to be me and the boy of all people." She would look to Anna, "I don't really know what to do without your mother. Even when she was ill she was giving us instructions."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 am

Anna would listen to the other thinking and letting out a sign. "I guess until she get better we shall see what the next step is and on top of this and it has me worried is what is Snadhya know planning there a chance she know the cure work and her assassin failed but that bitch is not going to give up....." she would says to them a bit worried as in the other room asilly was almost asleep looking up and see Trinita with food sitting up slowly she looked at him with a small smile. "Thank you darling I have to ask how are the other doing?" She asked him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:16 pm

"They are alright. There just talking about the cure... Its been a long day." Trinita answered simply as he let Asiliy eat at her own pace.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:48 am

"It did seem rushed." Paqu would finish his food. Ital would speak up, "This is frustrating...we can't afford to rush it. Yet if we wait too long we give them the chance to regroup." Merci'er would stand up, "Erm...where is the bathroom?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:50 am

Anna would rube her chin thinking. "I say we go are separated ways here soon for the moment I shall gather information and figure out what my mother wishes to do next but it could be a few days at the most.... and the bathroom and right next to the guest room near the stairs." She says to him as asiliy would slowly eat looking at trinita as she informed her of what the other are doing. "If you could in a moment have them come here I have a few thing to tell them." She says to him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:00 am

"You shouldn't be seeing anyone my lady... But I will." He placed the food on the side table and returned to the kitchen where the other were eating. Trinita came up to Anna's side. "Your mother wants everyone to come to her... She wants to talk to them."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:29 am

Merci'er would get up, "Thank you." starting to head to the bathroom. Ital would get up when Trinita came out to tell her they were requested. Che would return to the table now, following Ital to the room. Paqu (I keep typing Gaul for some reason) took his time to get up and followed the others to Asilly's room.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:26 am

Anna would get up with the others quickly move to her mother rook with the others to were asiliy was sitting up and covering herself with the blanket the best she could letting out a small cough. "I wise to tell you of what happen next well for know we rest at the most a few days until it can walk straight without help.... and after that is when the real work begins first we well head back and speak to that governor and tell her the good news..... from there we well give her and other the cure after a few modification to it. And once that is done and getting the word out we will start with other projects of mine and of a war that we'll be coming very soon to the entire underdark." She says to them as she would slowly lay back a little trying to relax as much as she could still weaken from the effect of the cure.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:33 am

The male medic went to check on the medical supplies they had to offer in this apartment complex. Mae meanwhile finished her food and went to clean her plate. It was time for this group to get some rest and quite time.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle