An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

A New Age.

Re: A New Age.

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Rain was a bit weary of Gaul, 'Well...if Bossy Lady say you okay...maybe you not bad Ash Skin like Lady Leather says." She would follow after the two. "Rain grew up in stone tree." she said, pointing to some tree shaped towers off in the distance in the ruins. "Papa was red eye sick, he got real sick and put iron necklace on, stayed close to wall. He get really mad one day and eyes went red red. Mama was real sad after that, next day Papa no move anymore and mama even sadder. Then one day mama no wake up and Rain alone. Only had grandfather picture voice from before time. Couldn't understand him. Then Grandfather show up with Bossy Lady, Queen Lady, Mountain Man, Two Knives, and Squirrel Boy. Squirrel Boy steal Rain stab stick."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:14 am

She would chuckle looking at Rain then back to gaul when he asked what is her story she would stop for a moment as the spires are know very close. "Well believe it or not she was living here when the fall happen and some how for a time survived..... when I came here with the other during one of are trips to the light elf district is were we found her and from there she been helping out and living here in her own way it took some time to help her get words right..... and to stop hunting and eating things she you should not be eating." She says as shw would get back to walking moving towards the spire in the middle of the others.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:46 pm

"Lady Leather?" He asked out loud. Hoping for an answer from Asiliy rather this this elf. As Rain was coming off as stranger then Che could be (When off his meds). But it seemed to be matching up with his idea that Rain was a wild child, as Asiliy told him her back story.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:18 am

"No...Grandfather said Fall happen when Mama and papa was little. Two Knives says you can eat anything if you cook it right. Didn't know what cook was before he came." She would jump up and use her staff to pole vault a little as she played and followed Asilly and Gaul. "Yeah, Lady Leather walks Rope Girl around on a leash. She wasn't there when Grandfather found me." She would start humming a song.
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:28 am

She looked at gaul. "She means lisi'gen and the girl phen it a long story which I well tell you more about later alright there a lot to do and very little time." She says to him as they would finally reach the main spire open up the door she would lead gaul in taking the stairs up the middle of the place to were they are set of rooms in a cycle she would step in front of gaul and lean on a railing as she looks at him. "Well welcome to my home this is were a lived for a good part of my life..... and as I said I know j got a lot of explaining to do." She says to him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:22 am

"I can't think of a time when you were not trying to explain something to me." The man said as he followed Asiliy into her main room in the spire with the little blonde elf in tow. The strange little elf reminded Gaul when Mae've was young like that... maybe not exactly like that. As this child almost acts like she was raised by forest dwellers from a book series he once read about.

"I never thought you ever had a home to stay in for longer then a couple of nights. Always thought you would rather make a home out of a carriage."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Rain would rush past both Gaul and Asilly once the door was open, leaving her staff and a messenger bag near the door, the flash of hides and blond hair would disappear into a room. Voices speaking older languages could be heard in that room, along with a light coming from it.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:25 am

Shw watch the woman speed past her going into her room shw would let out a small sign as she would take gaul hand and head to her room going into it turning on the light within moving past the door and her bed moving to a desk with a small sliver orb with several small less holding it up. "Here is a wounder for you the next generation in storage of information and entertainment..... know let see what messages I got and I have one other thing to show you once I find it...." She would say turning the orb on as she would start to look about the area of the desk.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 am

"I've never seen one of these before. What is it?" The suss male said as he looked at the orb carefully. Wondering if it was some kind of storage compartment, like a sealing gem to a nether souls. And he also wondered where the little elf wondered off and who she was speaking to.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Singing could be heard in the other room, there would be a console that had lights flashing on it in a corner, it would speak in drow, "User Recognized. Welcome Ill'haress Asilly. Mango City Whispernet online. Would you like to check your Whisper Mail?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:52 pm

She look at the orb after looking under the desk letting out a sign she would speak to it. "Yes I would like to see my mail it been some time and I like to get this done with quickly." She says getting up for a moment she would head over to her old child hood bed looking under the pillow to were she would pull out a small picture frame showing it to gaul as she get close to him to show him what was inside the frame two people one was a adult carrying a child In her arms as they both had smiles on there faces the woman had brown skin with long purple hair, her eyes were a deep blue, she has large hips and nice curves, her breast were large, and she was wearing a purple kimono with white flower across it as for the child in her arms she has long purple hair with white strip in areas along with brown skin with blue eyes as well she was also wearing a kimono this was blue with red flower across it asilly would then speak. "That is me as a child and that is my mother." She says.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:16 am

Gaul was speaking his mind when he heard it talk. "Holy shit... Poor Poni might be harder to find work with this thing." Granted the Dendel could still deliver packages, and it wasn't like he was ever really short on cash. Looking closely at the picture she held in her hand. "Your mother was very beautiful... I wish I could have met her."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:18 pm

A voice could be heard coming from the device, "First Message, Unknown User, Public Address Message:-o idea what I'm doing frankly. I'm more or less just pressing buttons to see what they do. So you lied to us when we recruited you? I may have over exaggerated my linguistic skills when it comes to the ancient tongues, but I'm still one of the best freelance- Message Ends, would you like to delete this message?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:36 am

She look to gaul at his words as she would take a sit and start to read rhe first message. "She would have love to meet all of you...... and this thing are very complicated it took me a very long time to get the first one online." She told him as she would think for a moment of what to do with it. "No don't delete move on to the next one." She would tell the device turning back to gaul. "So you have any questions?" She ask him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:49 pm

"Who made this?" It was the only question that came to Gauls mind. As he had never heard or seen a device that could speak out like this. Let alone record messages. For all the things he had seen, from Golems to summons. Not many could match up to recording voices and playing them back in their full.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle