An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Re: Drowtales/pathfinder crossover.

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:11 am

Asilly would look at che hearing his words after seeing the dragon fly over head and land been at a lost of words of it. "Then how do you suppose we get home? The gate damage I got no idea how to fix it and I sure those thing down below we ripped us apart before we have a chance of figuring out how it works.... and that no going to another thing we are alone here." She says as she would start to slowly head for the woods seeing that it be best for cover and there a chance it could lead to some form of settlement. "No one knows were here I got no contacts.... no money besides what I got on me and that if it even worth anything to anyone if there are any place of civilization and there the other fact if the will speak our language..... and finally and the last bit we could be stuck here for who knows how long." She would says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:20 am

(Damn I did loose this post I thought I put up.)

"Calm yourself Che, I don't need you acting up and bringing your wolf down with you." She almost hissed through her teeth, as she half wanted to keep Che in control and not bring down the attention of the flying dragons from above.... not that her talking would have given their position away.

But even Mae was having her fill of adventure for the day. Even during her worst days adventuring, she could at least still find a way home. One way or the other.

Chezz eventually lead them to a creek. Where he dipped his nose into the cool water and lapped it up. Trinita wanted to test the water before letting the wolf have his way, but it didn't seem to be any point to it, as he dropped down and helped Asiliy off. "We should rest and drink my lady... We are going to be here for a while yet."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Che would look Mae right in the eye, "I am calm. Which should fucking disturb you." He'd follow after Chezz and Nubie as they resumed their search for water, walking with them. "My brain is fucked or something and I'm calm in this situation. A situation where any normal person would be curling up into a ball and crying as some...flesh thing eats at their toes." He drew his sword and pointed it the dragon which was nearly out of sight. "Maybe we kill that thing, hollow it out and live inside it. That'll be our new home." He weaved his sword around as he walked. "So you think we should try and be selective with how we mate? Me and Mae pairing up while you and Trin pair off? Or should we just say fuck it and screw randomly to make all sorts of half and quarter breeds? Maybe make babies with each other's babies while trying to keep track so they don't turn retarded or xule for a couple generations?" He sheathed his sword as Nubie came up to him, nudging him with her snout. He'd pet the wolf. "I am calm. And that should disturb you."
Che stooped down and tasted the water himself. Nubie would join in lapping up water. "Here'd be good for our little four person, 2 wolf colony. Don'tcha think?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:46 am

Getting off the wolf shw would let out a sign seeing the reaction of che and she is quite disturbed of his but shw would not acknowledge most of them as shw would begin to think pondering what there next step should be. "I starting to get a idea of what we should do know it a long shoot at best but remember how I talked about those strange elfs..... are best chance is try and find them if there still alive and around there a chance they could repair that gate and we can get back home..... because are options at this tike are very limited." She would say to them as she would get close and lean down a little looking into the water seeing groups of fish swing about within it.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:27 am

It was clear from Mae's own face, that she really didn't want to argue with the male about it. In fighting would do them no good. She knew that at least. "Good luck with that. If I were remembering my Sharen book tomes I read. No Dragon rider ever got within Melee fighting distance. They were archers."

But then Che really went for it. "Don't take it personal, that I want to doom a child to this mana less realm just yet. And if I did. I'll think long and hard about it." Although the though about Trinita and Asiliy being the only pure enough to have lath Children.

Then again, they might just be born as Dark elves in this surface setting... also Nubie and Chezz puppies was mildly funny for her to think about.

Dismounting from the wolves. Trinita took it upon himself to drink last. As he seemed to be more in mind to stay calm (Or atleast to himself) With his hand resting on his sword. Everything seemed normal. "These elves... can we even talk to them? Would they even try to help us?"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Che would get down and start drinking now that he was fairly sure that the water wasn't foul. "Well of course we're not gonna be making babies right away. Gotta make rope first." he said with a giggle. He would sit down at the bank of the river, petting Nubie as she snuggled up with him, "So...find these foreign elves, try and talk to them, get em to repair that thing. If not, threaten them."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:22 am

Asilly was in deep thought at there words seeing that getting any help here within this world is going to be difficult at best but things could be far worse at the moment but unknown to the group there present within this world has not gone unotice. But for know the powers that be see the group not of a threat nor there problem at this time asilly would look over at Trian. "What other choices do we have? I say finding them will be the hardest thing from are take getting help that be the next thing under it and there the fact of getting there trust..... but we must not fight them." She says as she looks at che hearing of his words of threatening this elfs. "To tel why during there time with my mother within her books told of this elf form of mana arts were on level beyond anything the dark elf could do they had forms of mana that could defie the laws of reailtiy that we understand it I mean according to the book almost all this elf could summon other entity's with ease...... and that not going into the area of there weapons and other devices I mean there not telling how powerful they really are I mean a gateway between worlds? If they could build something like that what other wounders or horrors could they have?" She say to everonr.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Trinita wasn't going to argue with Asiliy. Her guess was as good as his. For now, they needed to stock up their water and supplies. But Trinita had his doubts they could threaten anyone with the power to teleport people miles... if not eons away from where they called home.

Mae filled up her water skin and just decided to let Che ramble off about his ideas, rather then fight them and irritate the already irritated male suss. If anyone could get us out if was Asiliy. So she had to make it her job to keep her alive.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:52 am

Che would change his tone, "Alright...so find these foreign elves, and let Asilly talk to them. Maybe try to bed one of their women..." He would lean against Nubie as the wolf settled down and rolled onto her back, getting belly rubs in return. "What do we do until then?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:12 pm

"We gather water for the trip up it best chance for finding a village is to follow a river this is a good source of fresh water...... and this woods would be a good area to hunt and if we mee the locals well let's just hope there not hostile and there's a way to speak to them...." she would say to che for it is there nest option at this time and staying in the think woods is there best chance to keep out of sight of that dragon that is moving about but unknown to them they are been spy on within the woods by a group of fey not knowing that they are not the drow of this world they would start to get ready to attack the group as they slowly encycle the group.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:41 pm

"We can take five at least for now... We just got out of a hell of a underdark chase." Now it was all coming back to Mae. Those strange creatures... that giant being living in the earth.

Mae slumped down on a rock. Wondering what this place had to eat compared to her home.

Chezz heard something moving in the woods. His ear perked up and a growl issued from his mouth as he started to mumble and bark about it. Trinita pulled himself back up to his feet after taking a drink and looked around with his grey eyes as to what bothered the black beast of a wolf.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:50 am

Che would just groan out loud, "Well this is a fucky situation isn't it?" He'd reach up to one of the saddle bags, digging around in it for food as Chezz started making noises. Nubie would get up, stepping over Che as he slumped down, "H-hey!" The wolf would start barking too, digging her back paws and kicking up bits of sod and dirt as she did. "Damnit Nubie!" Che would leap up to his feat, drawing his sword as she shook dirt off his face. He'd pull his mask down over his face as he got ready for a fight. "I'm in NO fucking mood right now! And I'm ready to break my 'don't eat anyone' rule!"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:39 pm

There would be the sound of laughter around them not wishing to attack yet this fey would stay back for a time as one of them would step on a branch of a tree Infront of the group. In this world it is know as a sprites tiny humoniods no bigger then nine inches tall having feathery wings this one been blue and yellow along with red hair wearing clothing made from plants and carrying a small sword this one was male he would let out a small chuckle and head back into the woods as the other would keep out a sight to spy on the group for the time begin. Asilly was a bit lost for words at seeing the tiny man rubbing the back of her head as shw looked to the others. "Alright..... now that was odd alright new plan we get out of this woods something tell me they don't like us here whoever they are and there no telling what else is in this woods...." She would say to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:39 am

Mae glared at the laughter mocking them. Sprites... bloody fairy tails have come to life and face off against them in this world. Even in her world these little bug things existed. If she was going to die in this maddening world. Then so be it. Striking a flame with her gauntlets, she formed a whip and lashed out at the fairy creatures and set them a flame.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:29 pm

Nubie went absolute fucknuts when she saw the tiny bug person, barking loudly and rapidly as she went to chase after the one that showed itself, "Damnit Nubie!" Che cursed as he followed after his wolf, hand on his sword. He shouted every command word he could think of to get his wolf to stop or turn back.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle