An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sleepover

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Han smirked a little at Mae've's commentary. He would write down some notes again on the new rule. "Well now that that's done with, we should probably all group up at the shop with the others to buy gear." "I follow Han'yia to the shop." Ukan would look at Han, "What do we need for a relic hunt?" "Well...quite a list, dried or preserved food to last. Cooking supplies, like a pot and heatstones. Various tools like axes, shovels, focis, armor..." Ukan looked like she was glazing over. "Ropes, weapons, more rope..." Han noticed the look, "Yeah...Imagine trying to do this as a freelancer. Let's just say they sell kits with a lot of standard gear and buy things that fit our rolls. Then we can decide what non standard gear we get for the group, like the cooking stuff...Or am I being too through?"
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 pm

She would tuck the map away as she head for the shop petting chezz on the head useing her emapthy she would keep the wolf calm as she arrive at the shop seeing that the others are here. "So what do we need have you gotten everthing ready for the trip i got the money easily to buy everthing we need so let get started." She says to them as she would smile and work on getting out the Ada from her clothing getting it ready for the purchase of the supplies.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:50 am

"Lets just say you get stuff you need. Nothing too crazy you can't fit in a pack." Mae've said as she pondered on what to do next for her group. "Oh, but the village store owner wants you to drop off a box to an out post along the way. He told you not to open it and its very important. If you decide to take it along, it comes with a cart you can ride and pull along with Chezz. As he doesn't mind working for pettings."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Han smirked, "That sounds good enough for simplicity." Makalah would listen, "We should probably take him up on his offer. But we could ask my dad to borrow his cart if he's not using it." the light elf would add. "A box? What's in it?" "Don't get started on that. Yes we might as well take the box. It's on the way and will get us a cart to use. Plus it'll put us in good favor with the shop owner." Makalah would lean over and play-pet Mae'ves head, "I pet Chezz for wanting to pull the cart." Han chuckled at that.
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:32 pm

Anna would look over at the others as there actions werw played out with there characters thinking as well with the idea of the box and the cart trying to think what her mother would do. "I say we take the box even though it is unknown what the contains within it are I sure it be no danger to us at this tike and the cart can be used later for the hunt of ours allow of to carry more then with ourselves." She says playing out her turn informing the others and wating to head out to first this outpost then the location on the map.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:28 pm

"Ok. Chezz really likes the pets." Mae've giggled as Makalah petted her white hair. "He says he'll do it, and once you tie him up to the cart you can be off."

"But along the way you are attacked by Kobolds. Short scaly skinned little lizard creatures. Their leader is Bobo the Goblin, and he is green and short. 'Give us whats inside the box' he says as he waves his spikey club with both hands infront of you."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:56 pm

"Oh, I hitch up Chezz to the wagon. <Father> showed me how." She said as she sat back down. Han would sketch out what he thought a kobold would look like. "I set them on fire!" Ukan would say excitedly. Han would sigh, "So much for diplomacy. Though I guess they're bandits. I use my fencing skills to attack Bobo." "Erm..." Makalah was thinking for a moment. "I...use my crossbow from the cart?" she said, almost asking. "N-no wait, I unhitch Chezz first so he can help us." She frowned softly, "Am I doing this right?"
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:50 am

Anna would listen as the events unfold as the travel coming upon a race of creature called Kobolds along with a Goblin of some sort not knowing what the two are she would listen to the actions of the other to were her character would step in first putting out any fires ukan had started and preventing han from attacking them. "I think diplomacy is still a possibility the last thing we need are enemies at are backs fron this journey." She would look at Bobo as she would get a little close. "I have to say we can not give the crate to you we have been order to deliver it to a place not far from here but there has to be something we can give that will satisfies you or to ask is there by chance something in the box that is yours?" She would ask the goblin having her emapthy ready to atop a attack from ether side.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:02 pm

"Then Bobo says you need to give him the wheels to your cart, if you won't give him the box." Mae've said to Anna as she tried to negotiate to the little crazy thing. "And without the wheels, you will have to walk with the box."

"Chezz wags his tail as you let him off the cart. He says 'I can eat his face off if you'd like'."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:58 pm

"I thought we were suppose to fight monsters and stuff?!" Han would frown a bit, "I don't think we should give them the wheels either. Part of the reason we took the box was to have the wagon. We'd have to carry it and our gear, and not have anything to carry our loot back in." Makalah stayed silent as she thought about things, "I get ready with my crossbow incase we need to attack."
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:56 am

Anna would think for a moment until shw get a idea she would move over to a area of open ground wwre several large mounds of rock are to were she would start to shape the rock slowly two of them into the shape of wheels of the cart getting almost all the details of them even the hole to were you would fit then on a cart and show then to the goblin and his group. "Well this do we can not give you are wheels at this time since it would make the journey harder for us but this two should do good as for whatever you wise to use then for." She says to him hoping this will get then to accept the two rock ones over the ones they are useing om the cart.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:59 am

"Bobo dosn't seem so convinced. As you shape the ground and rocks into a wheels.. He calls for more of his men to come out of the woods, and now wants both of your wheels."

"Chezz mean while looks at all of you waiting to hear if you give the Kobold the wheels to the cart or not. And says he cant pull a wheel less cart around on the ground. He says its bad for the road."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Re: The Sleepover

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:24 am

"Can I set them on fire now? There's a lot more and they're gonna keep wanting our wheels." Han would sigh and think a moment. "If you really want to do this peacefully, we can give them both sets of wheels and wait for them to leave before making new ones with stone or wood." "I fire my crossbow at Bobo." Makalah would say, "And I tell Chezz to attack." "About time! I set the ones that are closest to us on fire." Han sighed again, "I move in to protect Anna."
User avatar
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4663
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 am
Location: Makaha, Oahu, Hawaii

Re: The Sleepover

Postby Rhung » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:53 am

Anna would sigh seeing that talking to the goblin is not having the desired effect along with the fact her companies have set about to attack them. "It how my mother would do it but I guess we well have do it another way I would first use my emapthy on all of them filling them with pain as I would grab Bobo with my shadows holding him upside down in front of my as two other shadows take hold of his arms. Looking at him i would tell him that he along with the other that they will take the wheels of stone or she is going to send him and the others flying." She would say of her turn.
Rhung
Demon
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Re: The Sleepover

Postby django » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:50 pm

"You shoot Bobo dead. His fingers clutch over his heart, and he gives his lasts gasps of life. Gah bluh Gah," Mae've rolled over and pretend to have died. Getting back up after that little display. Mae've then pretended to be Chezz for a second as the wolf leaped into action. Biting and clawing around the kobold.

"Bobo's body is sent flying away with the others. He can't answer you as Mak shot him in his black evil heat."

"Maka look out, A fat one the size of a wheel tries to sneak up against you! But Chezz comes up behind him and grabs him by the pants."
User avatar
django
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 4223
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:32 pm
Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron