An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Dawn of New Age (Rp)

Re: Dawn of New Age (Rp)

Postby Rhung » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:37 am

She watch as Zala and her daughters walk out of the spa she then turn to face ash as she would take a sit next to her letting out a sign after the the tense moment with her she looks over at ash as she lay back a bit on the pillows as she speaks up to ash. "Well that could of gone worse but there something going on with the jaals I believe I think after I leave here I going to go on a trip to there fortress but for know there is much to do...... I going to have a few words with Asira along with this I got a few people I need to find after this meeting finishes." She says to her as she watches Asira move about she would get up and moves over to her as she crosses her arms as she speaks up to the hologram.

"I have to ask Asira...... is everthing going well with the jaals and yourself there something off there was some interference a few moments ago and along with that it seems someone else is listen in to us. So I going to be paying a visit with your clan real soon after this for a I got some things to tell you....." she said to her as she then looks over to the other as she see that her scrolls havw gotten to the other that gave them a list of the agents that work with the nids that are within each of there clans along with this there the reforming of the government into a republican
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 am

Mae smiled, winked and waved off the cat man. Despite herself, and how she normally felt about it. Seeing a Feral being one of her big time fans, certainly was up lifting in a new way. Certainly unexpected today.

Gaul felt himself tense up at the encounter between Zala'ess and Asiliy. His mind was racing, but his body was still. He knew somewhere inside of him, the dragon Illharess wouldn't make a move on his lover. Not in the open at least. Watching all of this food being passed around, made him thankful he ate before this event. He didn't need his stomach distracting him, despite of it looking really good.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Che would catch sight of Zalas and Asilly, and the Ill'haress 'huffing' off. "Wow...that is one angry bitch." "Che! Don't say such crude things at a party like this." "Well she is. I've seen faces like that hundreds of times, sometimes on your mother. That's the 'the only reason I haven't stabbed you in the eyeballs 20 times is because I don't have a knife' look." "Who?" Ital would scan around before Che pointed to the retreated Zalas, "That's the leader of the Sharren!" she said in a harsh whisper, "And? I usually see that face on people who are higher ranking than me." "That's not the point, don't talk about her like that." "Why not? She said so herself, she wants to go over to this republic nonsense. That means she can't just have my ass sewn into a bag and tossed into the Naga Pit." "Che just stop." "Yes Mistress."

Paqu would stand next to Gaul, nudging his shoulder, "I miss anything?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:53 am

Ash'waren nodded in approval as she sipped on her drink. "I wouldn't put it above Zala's childless sister to eavesdrop on our little gathering. Sure, dear, go ahead. Looks like the Kyorl is speaking next, I will keep the show going." She squeezed Asilly's hand, then stood up to introduce Anahid.

Holo-Asira turned to face Asilly as she approached, her image moving smoothly out of the table edge. She smiled warmly as she recognized her. "Asilly my sweet, how I wish I could hold you in person." The apparition "hugged" the courtesan, then stepped back to look upon her. She listened to her, then looking intently into Asilly's eyes, she slowly and deliberately nodded her head up and down as she said, "I didn't notice anything outside of the usual imagery issues." Then she carefully turned her head side to side as she continued, "Everything is fine with our clan, just fine." She put an index finger up in front of her lips as she continued, "Yes, let us talk in person, it would be so much better than over holo-golem." She put down her finger, winked and concluded, "Feel free to bring some friends, we will have a great time together." The message was clear. The Malika was counting on the "tapping" being audio only, and was sending Asilly visual clues. She was not just an airheaded vision of shapely beauty, she was quite aware of what was going on. But it was important for her to attend this meeting, if remotely.
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, checking to make sure I have spare underwear
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Rhung » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:55 am

Asilly would watch the holographic image of Asira hug her she wise she could return it in person it been some tike but she then listen to her and watch her make off moves with her fingers along with this she would listen to hoe she talk and how she moved her head. "Yes..... I shall bring a few of my friends with me to your clan once this meeting is over Asira along with this I might be a little late I got to go find a few people a lot to work with and discuss after this meeting with other that did not show up...... I be seeing you soon dear and I truly hope that you could show up in person but I be seeing you soon darling." She says as she head back over to ash as she would take a sit on the pillows to listen to the other after Zala had left this place she knows that something is.... off with everthing and everone as of late.

Shw would look over at gaul seeing that they have not talk since they got here and it seems that the others are meeting with other within the spa she would get up as ash was working on speaking with the other she would get next to him and speak up. "You been quite lately anything on your mind you wise to talk about I do have to say once this meeting is over with we have a few place to head off to I got other to meet and I got to head off to the jaals..... long story." She says to him as she waits for her next turn to discuss further with everone that is still here who wise to speak.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:54 am

"Just a Jaahl golem made of jel, or something... it was flexible enough to make a copy of me." He wouldn't admit, it made him blink. "What about you? Everything seems quite... Normal to you?"

Even Mae herself joined back up with the suss boys, Gaul and Paqu. "Did I miss much?" Everything must be quite. "I found myself a fan from my singing days." She grinned.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 am

"I"m not sure, had a talk with Mikilu and cried my eyes out." he sniffled, "Think I missed a speech or something." Paqu would look at Mae as she came over, "You know, I don't think I ever heard you sing. And I know I missed some food." He clapped Gaul on the shoulder, "I'm gonna make a plate, you want anything?" He paused a moment, "Actually, some people seemed to have left in a hurry since the speech."

Che and Ital had moved on at the table, Che was stuffing his face while Ital was slowly eating, "Slow down Che." And the crazy Ssu would slow down. "I'm curious about lady Asria'malika's device. Come on Che." "As long it doesn't have tentacles, i'm fine with it." "Oh, it was just a massage Che." "It got dangerously close." The two would walk up to Asira and Asilly, "It is good to see you again, Lady Asira'malika." She would curtsy to the hologram. Che would bow a bit deeper, holding his plate to the side as he did.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:42 am

(so sorry for the delay, have some RL things distracting me)

Holo-Asira smiled and nodded as Asilly seemed to get her unsaid message. "I will be looking forward to your visit, my dear," she said, reaching out with one hand to "touch" Asilly on her arm. As the Sul courtesan excused herself and returned to Ash'waren's pillow-pile, the Malika's image greeted Ital and Che with a warm smile. "Ah, Lady Ital, what a pleasure to see you again. I wish that I could be there to greet you all in person." From behind her shapely legs, a round blob peeked out. Noticing Che, it stretched itself until it was nearly up to Holo-Asira's hip, and bent in the middle to bow low at him, extending a pseudopod to make a plate-shape, mimicking Ital's companion. "Iblix, shoo," the Malika said, as she nudged it away with one leg.

As Paqu, Gaul and Mae stood by the buffet table, a familiar figure with orange hair came over and began plucking food onto a plate. "I dunno, holograms kinda creep me out," said Kiel, "a holo-Jaal even more." She took a bite out of a hunk of Haledri prime rib. "Nice," she mumbled between swallows. "Say, ye guys seen a walking, talking piece of Japanese shit around here? I thought I saw him stuffin' his face over here, but oh well. More for us, eh?" She held a morsel in mid-air as if feeding a pet on her shoulder. If one could see into the nether spectrum, they'd see a bubble-shaped black demon happily "eating" the food, as well as several more friend demons floating about the Vloz. Most of them only had simple white eyes, but the one being fed seemed to open a mouth to eagerly nom the food, although of course the food remained intact.

When Asilly got back to Ash's pile of pillowness, Anahid had just finished her presentation to some ovation. Ash'waren looked a bit drowsy, perhaps the numerous glasses of wine were taking their toll. "This new Holy Mother, Anahid, sounds like she's fairly reasonable for a Kyorl." The venerable Ill'haress of the Sullisin'rune turned her head slightly and looked sidelong at Asilly as she said, "We should keep an eye on this one." She held her glass outwards, and a feral immediately filled it. She turned back towards the Kyorl'solenurn contingent, and raised her glass towards them. As she put it to her lips and took a drink, Ash's eyes seemed to glint with interest.
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: in Snad's tower in Felde, checking to make sure I have spare underwear

Postby Rhung » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 am

She would look over at gaul. "Yes everthing is normal to me gaul I use to dealing with all of then om a daily basis as for the bio golem taking your shape there normal around the jaals but I can understand if it disturbed you a litte they at time disturb me as well don't worry well soon be heading out I got a few people to go meet." She says as she listen to ash as she talked about the new holy mother to were she would node to her as it seems that the drink are starting to get to her a little ash was always a heavy drinker at times. "I agree ash Infact I got some new for you something that u must deal with....." she would get close and lean into her right ear. "I think someone is listing to use by the jaal hologram I don't know who hut I think it could be the nids..... I got a message from Asira I be heading out on ethics meeting is done." She says as she would sit down on the pillows to listen to the rest fo the other leaders of the clans.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:53 am

Gaul eased back a bit after what Asiliy told him.

"Grab me some patotas of some kind. Mashed or baked would be nice, with a meat of some kind." He didn't know what they served here pork, fish, it was all good to him. "Thanks Paqu." But he looked around and noticed that too... did they know something they didn't. Maybe it was 'dancing' of some kind... Or maybe it wasn't.

But the sight of Keil certainly caught his attention. He might have gotten used to Che, but Gaul had no love lost of Volzz's and those who looked even remotely like the type. They came off as unwashed demon worshipers, and this one wasn't any more different.

And the little black bubbles made him itch like mad.

Mae didn't feel exatly like Gaul did, "Holy shit, what are those." she pointed to the black bubbles and wondered if they were a Jaal toy.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Che would giggle when he saw the blow mimic him, putting on his mask, and holding out his hands before he was shooed away, "Aww..." He'd turn his attention to Anahid now, throwing his voice now, "Booooo, booooo. Motherkilllers." "Throw em into the rift." Ital would quickly elbow him, "AWh." "I'm so sorry Lady Asira'malika. I can't take him anywhere." Che would look over towards the others, "Oh shit, it's The Boss. Do you think she saw me?" Che was trying to duck behind Ital. "I thought you liked her?" "Well...yeah, over Stitchface and Kharla." he'd shudder at the memory of being trapped in the doll room. "That and her...'Buddies' are starting to creep me out. That one on the left with the top hat is looking at me funny." Che said, pointing at some 'empty' space behind her. Ital would look over now, squinting a moment before she closed her eyes and focus so she could see nether, "Wait, you mean the one that's waving?" "Yeah, that's the one. He's creeping me out." Ital would open her eyes and return her attention to Asira, "So I think I'll be joining Mistress Asilly when she goes to visit you. So we'll get to meet again in person."
Paqu raised an eyebrow at Kiel, "Jappawhat?" was all he could muster, thrown off by the Vloz feeding her shoulder.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:38 am

(so sorry for the extended delay)

Ash'waren's eyes snapped to meet Asilly's. "So my suspicions may be correct. Yes, dear, I want you to pay our Malika a visit. Find out where she stands, what is going on within her clan." It was evident that the Ill'haress was in full control of her faculties, putting on airs of being inebriated. She leaned over and playfully planted a kiss on Asilly's ear. She smiled warmly at the courtesan, nodded in confirmation, then leaned away and laughed out loud, going back to her 'act'.

Speaking of the Jaal, Holo-Asira said "That would be wonderful, I will expect you all soon. Excuse me," then turned and went back towards the pedestal holding her sphere, her scantily clad hips swishing to and fro. Other Vals came up to her and exchanged pleasantries. It was as if the troubles swirling about Chel'el'Sussoloth were but a bad dream that didn't concern them.

Kiel finished her food, and looked around the vast spa. "Hmmm...yeah, I'd better find that worthless..." She was about to walk off with her floating constellation of 'friend demons', when Paqu caught her ear. "Huh? Japanese. Just ask them!" She extended an arm and pointed at a blank wall, instead of at one of her black bubbles that floated lazily about her head and shoulders. "Any good Otaku can tell ye what Kuso means." She grinned and waved goodbye at Gaul, Mae, and Paqu as she stepped away. Spying Che hiding behind Ital, she winked and pointed both of her index fingers at him, raising her thumbs. As she flipped both thumbs down against the extended fingers, she said, "Bang, bang...bye Felicia," and disappeared out the exit. The Vloz was a strange woman...

The gathering had come to an end. Ash'waren stood up, and thanked everyone for attending. She waved a hand, and ferals appeared with little shiny gift bags on trays, handing (pawing?) them to each of the attendees. The guests began streaming out, yakking to each other. Waes'soloth could be seen pulling a little carved gemstone figurine of Sharess from her gift bag, dropping it back into the satchel with a look of abject disinterest before handing it off to Hilewen. Some of the Vals, like Ini'riia and Nega'fanea, held back near Ash, deep in conversation. Holo-Asira shimmied over to Ash, bowed low and appeared to say some words to her, then disappeared. Here and there scurried many feral servants, cleaning up the venue, picking up glasses and plates, clearing the buffet table (if the heroes are finished), and pushing little brooms. Their murmurs to each other sounded like many cats faintly meowing. In the distance could be heard the clatter of pots and pans.
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Postby Rhung » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 am

She would listen to asilly to were she would kiss her back on her ear in return for the one on hers as the netting would go own on listing to the rest of the other Ill'haresses sitting next to Ash as time would past when the and of the wired Kiel actions as the meeting would slowly come to a close as the other would get up and leave and head out she would get up and look over at Ash. "Well you be alright until we get back to the dome me and the others well head off to the jaals and see what is going on for I have knowledge that Snadhya has agents within the jaals that were that got the flower..... gaul, che, paqu, ital..... well you come with me?" She asked them as she does not wise to drag then ant further into this as they already been through much.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:33 am

Gaul remained silent at the buessiness was discussed. He was here to watch Asiliy's back, not to talk to the Val sitting at the table... even the ones he would have considered deep in enemy territory.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:57 am

Paqu was even more confused by Kiel's explanation than he was beforehand. He simply nodded in response rather than push the issue further, going back to eating. Che would cower behind Ital before standing up straight, "Um, it's Ital'yia." "S-see ya Boss." He would shudder when she left, "I'm not sure if that was a good thing or some kind of threat..."

Che and Ital were sitting down now, leaning against each other and holding hands. Paqu was sneaking a few partial glasses of wine and a some leftovers before the ferals got to them. He would look over to Asilly before handing his most recent glass to a waiting Feral, petting it on the head before walking forward, "Aye Ma'am!" Ital would open her eyes, "I need to get my other summons." "And I need my weapons and armor."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle