An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Makalah had put on a simple sundress that a lot of the girls in the village wore, Ukan had her maid outfit on again. "I don't know now to swim." Makalah said as her ears lowered. Ukan spoke up, "I can't really swim either, but you could teach us." Makalah perked up a little at that and would lead the group out into the front yard and through the gate, closing it behind them and would lead the group down to one of the rice paddies.

Han kept walking with Piko in tow, running into Asilly along the way, "Good morning Lady Asilly." Piko smiled and bowed to her, "Ah, <Rich Lady> how are you today?"

Ikooba was probably slowing down Chezz as he walked along, holding onto the dog like wolf with is other hand as he moved with his walking stick. "Ah, good morning Sera Gaul. Out for a swim?" he asked, not seeing that he was naked because of brush next to the riverside.

The butcher would grunt in acknowledgement and put his cleaver down. He'd grab a hooked pole and brought down a hunk of smoked ham, wrapping it in paper, tying it with string, "Fife Adah." The butcher looked slightly disappointed at being paid in gold but didn't grumbel, going back to chopping meat. The baker's child would follow Niis into the stall that sold milk, he would finally ask, "Are you Cousin Makalah's mother?" The shop keeper would get a couple of small containers that had butter and cream in them, opening them for Niis to check to make sure that that's what she wanted.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:33 pm

She would smile at han and Piko bowing a little to him speaking up to the both of them. "I am doing well I am off to see the childern I know Anna at this moment has left with the human tyler..... I do have to ask did my child tell you or the girls anything last night....." she would asked him for she knows Anna has been with her to many places and it also for this reason she had to leave this early and was only here for the night and on top of that she has lot of work to do around this village to day and people to check on. "Also to tell han I wise to talk with you in private about a few things nothing bad but it a personal matter..... and on top of that I wise to ylak about ukan." She would says to him as she has plans for the childern to day but han well be the first she see to ask about it.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:51 am

Mae've never really thought about it much, as she could swim.. but never went out to the deep end without her dad being around. "Then... maybe we could do something else if you two can't swim... I don't want you guys to worry about it." The half breed gathered back on the clothes.

Looking at the rice paddies. Mae've smiled "Its nothing like mushroom farming, so much water and stuff." And for a moment, she thought she saw Nii's going shopping. "Look I think I see Niis." She pointed as she saw the elf girl go into one of the shops.

"A bit. Washing off more like it." Gaul said as he was on the other side of the bush and looked over and saw Ikooba and the black wolf the children were so fond of. The wolf looked worried for a moment, and Gaul wasn't around wolves all that much to understand that Chezz thought he was going in for a bath.

Chezz mumbled whine and nuzzled Ikooba's free hand with his cold nose.

The suss male got out of the water and dried himself off with a towel. Not really minding doing this in the open, nor was he really showing off tho. But Gaul looked like he fought a dragon with only his fists by the way of all the scratches and scars on his body.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Bamawing » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:38 pm

Niis paid for the ham and headed to the dairy, buying the usual milk, and extra cream. She hadn't noticed the child following her until

"Are you Cousin Makalah's mother?"

"I... no. I don't have any children. There's a light elf in your village? Your cousin?" The familial relation was far more shocking than the idea of a light elf around. She was enjoying living in the land of her ancestors.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Ukan huffed a little, "Can we ask your dad to teach us how to swim later?" she asked on the way to the pond. The light elf and Val would look into the shallow pond. "Father says it takes a lot of water to grow rice." "Oooh are those the fish?!" Ukan would point. A pair of betas would face each other, a light purple one facing a dark red one. Their fins wear beautiful but the red one had torn fins. They puffed out their cheeks and would start lashing at each other. "Yeah, they're fighting!" The melee would continue for a few seconds before the purple one swam away quickly. Ukan would look up now that the fight was over, "They don't fight to the death?" "No...not in the rice paddy, some people put them in small pots and they fight till one dies..." Makalah frowned slightly, "Father says that if they fight in a bigger area they don't usually kill each other, one just runs away." Ukan would look up, "That's your servant right?" as Mae've mentioned Niis.

"Well Ukan was still sleeping when I left, but Mae've was just waking up. If they're not at the house they probably went out to play again." Han would hesitate a moment. "She...did talk about some things. I have a feeling you want to talk to me and the girls about that privately. I really need to get some pikes made for the milita before lunch but I'll hope to talk to you later today."

Ikooba would notice that gaul was completely naked aside from the towel, "Oh...do you not have a large enough tub at your home? You could talk to the woodworkers about that." He would take notice of Chezz's fidgeting, "Oh I'm sorry, we must have passed by the girls. You didn't see them did you? Chezz here seems to be searching for them." He chuckled, "I might have to see about getting me a wolf like Chezz. I got here from my house faster than normal and that was without riding him." He would pat the increasingly doglike wolf between the ears.

The child would nod as the milk vendor got Nii's order ready. "Yeah. Uncle Boki said she was from Chel and didn't have a mommy or daddy so he took her home. Uncle Ai Yan says that uncle Boki's an...<al-dool-ter-ush fil-lander-er> and he slept with a <Daggerearhore.> and that's why Maka's light colored instead of dark like drow are." He would look at you again, 'Is that why you're a lighter color too? Your daddy or mommy was emberi?" The child had an innocent understanding of the world.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:55 pm

She would look at han for a few seconds before speaking up since he told her that Anna did tell them things last night. "Yes I well talk to you and the girls for your safety.... tell the girls when you get the time to meet me at the inn along with yourself I be there wating for you." She says as she would turn and head back towards the inn heading inside letting out a sign as she would take a set at a empty table.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:56 am

"My dad? I guess we could if we can catch him." She said while listening to Mak talk about the rice and colorful fish. "Why would they do something so mean like that?" Mae've asked as she never heard much about blood sports like that. Neither her mom or dad took her to see such things.

"Oh look at them go!" Mae've said as she watched the fish fight each other. "Hm? Yeah it Nii's." Mae've looked over to the light elf who was shopping

"HI Niis!" The half breed shouted across the paddy fields. Hoping her light elf ears would hear them.

"I didn't think about that." Gaul said as he dried himself off and clothed himself. "I couldn't imagine thinking about feeding an animal his size. But Han said they were good, so I'm not overtly worried about them." Gaul said as looked at the wolf, who didn't show any malice towards anything but the thought of a bath.

That wasn't what was bothering the puppy of course, but there was no way for Ikooba to know the black wolf hated the mere though of being bathed. Despite being bred for river crossing with his webbed feet and thick coat. But he calmed down as Ikooba petted him on the head. Mumbling between getting pets while his tail wagged behind him.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 am

Niis had no idea what an <al-dool-ter-ush fil-lander-er> was, much less a <Daggerearhore.> But she figured out the context quickly enough when the child said his cousin was adopted from Chel. As for the rest...

"No," she said with a smile. "I'm a light elf... it's a different type altogether. Your uncle is a kind man, to take your cousin in. Chel is... a hard place for someone without a mommy or daddy. And even harder when you're a light elf." She decided to go just one little step further. "I'm not sure what someone would look like if their mommy was a drow and their daddy was emberi. But I don't think they'd look much like-"

She barely heard the shout, but she certainly heard something. "Me," she finished quickly. "And excuse me, my little lady Mae've is calling me." She waved to the girl across the paddy, and started toward her.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:30 am

"I'll try, Lady Asilly." Han would say, he was in this situation because he tried to reveal a secret, granted he thought this secret was one worth keeping. He and Piko would head off to the edge of town now when he heard Mae've call out for something, looking around he saw the girls hanging around a pond. "Hold on a sec, I need to talk to the girls." "Yeah <General>, hey, is she really your daughter?" "Ukan you mean? No, she's not my daughter. She thinks she knows who her father is but she's not sure." "Ouch, that's gotta suck, not knowing your dad." "The whole 'father' relationship is not very important among the drow. I never knew my father either." Han would say as he walked towards the girls.

Pei would come up to Asilly as soon as she sat down, "Ahh, Lady Asilly, welcome welcome. What can we do for you?" he was happy to see someone who was so loose with her money. There were some soldiers from one of the nearby kingdoms drinking at a table, talking loudly and joking in Halme. "<<Ah, we aughta just say fuckit and stay here. Whadya guys say?>>" "<<I say traitors get put to the sword!>>" One would take a swing at the other, hitting someone else, laughter would break out. Pei would speak lower, "I'll be happy when they're gone. Even the Sarghress are not as...loud as they are."

Ikooba would hum softly as he started walking with the wolf towards the markets. "We'll see you later then, Sera Gaul."

Ukan would giggle a little, then go back to watching the red fish. "Hey, she's kinda like a Sarghress! See, her fins are all torne up like a cape and she's red." "It's a boy. That's one of the girls." Makalah would say as she pointed to a drab colored fish with smaller fins swimming up to the winner. "What? No way she's too plain looking." "That's how it is with a lot of animals." "How can you tell?" "My teacher tells me so, and I watch them a lot." she said, focused on the fish in the pond, she'd lightly tap on one of the rice plants, dropping a small bug into the water that was devoured by the two fish. "And it's like they talk to me sometimes."

The child was still cuirous and was about to follow after Niis to see if the other children wanted to play, "<Hei Yung. Come help me with the bread.>" "<Yes mother.>" The child would go back inside the bakery.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:28 am

Shw would look to Pei as he asked what can he do for her to were she was about to speak but her attention would turn to the soldiers to were she would look up to Pei. "I have some water right know and I see you got a headache if need be I could help then along out of here not by force but seeing how they are money could do the trick..... or If they start causing problems I send then on there way." She says to him as she would wounder were everone else is and hoping everthing is going well for her child and the human tyler since they are going to the colony Y's a place that she has a rough history with.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:56 am

"Hi Niss, how is mommy and daddy?" The little half breed girl said as the elf servant got closer to them while staying on the dry pathways. She wondered if her parents wanted to come back to their rental house any time while she was here. But as Ukan and
Mak talked about the fishes she looked back and saw the red one.

"Oh pretty!" She said as she watchedt them swim around their feet. "Look at them go! Eat that bug fishes. Look at the fish Niis!"

Gaul returned back to his 'current' home to the smell of bacon, eggs, and toast. "Well I see somebody is up." He smiled to Dini as he caught the lath woman in his morning robes. "But I don't think that belongs to you my lady." Gaul said as he walked over to his lover, and mother of his one of his children. And gave her a loving kiss, "How did you sleep?"

Chezz meanwhile was behaving like the best wolf a human could ever have beside him. He trodded along beside Ikooba, like he knew the man needed his bulk to support him and his leg. He didn't moan, plead, or beg for food that was just around the market. He was deep down a trained wolf not to take food that wasn't his.. and even then he might share a little with a human.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:40 pm

((I feel like I've killed the thread. *doh* Maybe I can revive it...? :w ))

"Hi Niis, how are Mommy and Daddy?"

"I'm sure they are well," she replied. "Your mother was sleeping when I left, and your father went for a bath. I assume you're trying to do the same, wading like that?" She smiled warmly. She didn't tease too often, but she did tease often enough. As long as the girl didn't return with muddy feet, she'd consider her job done.

"It is pretty," she agreed, looking at the fish. "Such a lovely color."

Gaul entered, smelling faintly of river water. He greeted her and teased her about her attire. Goddess, she had felt silly wearing it.

"Nonsense," she replied, reaching up to brush a drop of water clinging to his hair. "You're mine, are you not? And with you, come all your possessions. It's logic." She kissed him back with a hint of the passion she still had for her mate. "As for your robes, I couldn't find mine. Niis, find me my robes. She's gone? Uskai? I need more servants." She chuckled quietly. That was a joke that she hadn't had the heart to make since Chel.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:30 pm

((YOU CAN'T KILL WUKONG! It just takes a nap sometimes))
Pei would look from her to the table of rowdy soldiers. "A headache maybe...but their coin is still good and they haven't made any real problems." Pei would go off and get a wooden pitcher of water and a glass, pouring for Asilly. "The Inn would be dead at this time anyway if it wasn't for them." A cry would come out from the table in broken Emberi, "<Nother Round!>" Pei would go off and get a tray of beer mugs to fill.

Makalah would look up at Niis, her ears would lower as the little light elf stared at what would have been her superior back in the Palace. The old slave training died hard. "See I'm not the only one who sleeps late." Ukan would say as her attention became tuned to the new person. Makalah would crouch down, her butt just barely above the water, watching the fish. Ukan would look behind Niis, putting on her act, "Daddy!" she said as she trudged through the little pond and got up onto dry ground hugging Han'yia's legs, Han would grunt at that and pat her faux daughter on the head. Piko would chuckle softly, "Thought you said fathers weren't important underground." "Not usually." He would look up at Niis and bow his head, "Good morning." looking to the girls, "Lady Asilly would like to talk to you girls at the Inn. It's about the stories Anna told us last night. I would say that we shouldn't repeat them to anyone, especially not before you talk to her." "Yes Daddy." "Yes Sera Han'yia."

Ikooba would pat Chezz, rubbing his neck and ears as they got to the market. Some of the vendors looked at the wolf nervously, but the old Merchant had a smile on his face as he went to some of the stalls. "<<I'll take a bit of meat for the wolf.>>" he said as he dropped some coins down and got a small bag of meat trimmings, he would look to Chez, holding up a raw slice of beef, tossing it to the wolf.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:13 pm

She would nod to Pei watching the soldiers as shw would take a drink of her drink that Pei pour for her but shw would keep a eye on then for know as they are not a problem at this time but she look out the window wating for the childern and han.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:45 am

(It cannot die. Peoples like Embrie village too much.)

Mae've was happy to see the light elf and thrilled she came over to the rice fields to see her new friends. But she noticed her friend Mak was not having as much fun with Nii's as she was sort of hoping. "Its ok Mak. Niis is super nice... she dosn't mind you I'm sure." Poor Mae've wasn't sure what Mak was going through, but she was still trying to think of something nice.

"Hi Hans." The half breed said as the male appeared.

"She went out to get breakfast and food... and you don't need more servents my lady... you have me. And I'm terrible at it." Gaul smiled, as he pulled her up against him and took her in for a long loving kiss on her lips. "Maybe its out in the wash." He said about her dress as he started to just pull down his mates robes. "Maybe I tossed it in the water, and wanted you to go out and get it." Dini's mate teased her.

Chezz noticed the meat that was meant for him. His nose sniffed Ikooba's hand as he patiently waited for his treat to be tossed at him. He greedily took it up and didn't care in the slightest that it was only scraps someone might use for a soup broth. He was a wolf. He'd eat just about anything and still love you for it.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle