An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:56 am

Han'yia had a brief moment of panic as he looked up at Anna on the roof, "Anna, please come down from there." he said trying to conceal his worry as he went to the eve of the roof to help her down. Makalah would come around from the other side, "I can't find her!" she said, then looked at Han'yia reaching up, she ran over, "Cheater!" she said. Han would wait for Anna to come closer, "Alright girls, let's go over to Sera Boki's house and get ready for the slumber party."

((We can either have a time skip to the next morning, or we can do 'split' rp where the adults are doing their thing and the kids do the slumber party))
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 am

(we can ether time skip or do two different areas both are fine with me.)
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 am

(I was going to suggest giving the girls chance to play in an rp. Sort of like they imagine a table top game.)

(And we can continue this in a time skip for the 'adults')
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:57 pm

((do you mean a new thread for the slumber party? and timeskip to the next day in this thread?))
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:06 am

(Yeah, lets start a new rp for the young girl.)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:21 pm

((yeah someone else was wanting to join in as well. Time Skipping to the next morning and I'll open up the new thread soon.))

The smell of cooking fires started to fill the air shortly before dawn, as always. The sound of men getting ready fo the day's work, heading to the forests or to the fields. Children who were just starting to awaken to do their chores. A group of woodcutters with a tall lath woman in the middle headed off into the forest with their axes. A group of Explorers exited the inn and loaded their gear into a cart.

Han'yia woke up with the crow of a rooster, he would sit up from the futon he fell asleep on. Makalah was already up and quietly folding up the futon that she slept on in the main dining room, the remnants of their game still on the table. Ukan was snoring softly, splayed out on her futon.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Asilly was back at the inn talking to tyler since he is off to pick up anna and head out to the colony and since she only has one more day here as well "Your sure you have to head know you haven't even got something to eat i know your on a tight scheduled...." she says to him. "I know we well eat when we get to the colony look things are a little bad and i am needing to get there know i be late bad things can happen." he says as she heads out the door as she let out a sign taking a sit at one of the empty tables with the other anna was still asleep staying up late last night took it toil.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:22 am

(Oh neat! who was it?)

Mae woke up half in her underwear while drinking her morning tea. She at least wore pants for the sake of the humans, and put on her boots on while she walked over to the door that kept her stupid wolf in check during the night. At the approach of Mae, Chezz squealed and was bursting at the seems with with excitement.

"Can it dumbass I'm coming." She cursed out the mutt as she opened the door and ordered dumbass to sit his wolf ass down as she did so.

Mae've slept peacefully on her sleeping futon. Her soft snoring wasn't really disturbed as other walked around.

Gaul was laying in bed. Awakened by the sun rise, and noses the rooster made during this hour of the morning.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Bamawing » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:43 pm

((yikes! Work got crazy - I just got back from an out-of-town training. Skip me for now and I'll have D'ini wake up next round))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:35 pm

Han would lower his voice, "Do you need me to do anything before I leave?" Makalah would shake her head, "Grandmother left us breakfast this morning." she said as she pointed to a pair of pots on the kitchen counter. Han would move over and uncover the pots, smiling softly as he grabbed a pair of riceballs. "Tell her thank you for me." Han would cover the pots backup and head outside. He closed the gate behind him and headed off towards what he thought was the town square. "Now how exactly do I go about summoning up the Militia?" he said before taking a bite out of one of his riceballs, he moaned softly as they were stuffed with chopped meat from last night. "I'm going to get fat in this village." he said with a slight smile. Makalah meanwhile busied herself with doing some cleaning.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Anna would slowly wake up off her futon letting out a long yawn as she would streach out and look about to see were everone is last night was one fun night she would look about to were she would see han. "Well..... I havw not had a good night like this since I went to the Vloz fortress with my mother so how is everone doing?" She asked him.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:30 am

Along the way towards walking to the center of town. Hans was intercpted by the large hulking wolf, known only as 'that dog', 'dumbass', or just simply Chezz. "Hurr." He moaned at the sight of Han's and did a little dance around the Nal in hiding. As if he was expecting the man to pick up a stick or something and play fetch. He probably was out looking for the girls.

Mae've slowly woke in her bed, as she heard the others walking around the house. "Morning." Said the little ada blue eyed half breed as she rose from the bed they made. "You've been to the Volzz fortress. My dad said he fought there once a long time ago. He told me a lost a brother I didn't know there."

She did wonder what her father Kyorl children were like. Her dad said they would all be much older then she was.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:32 pm

Han turned to Anna with a slight smile before he left, "Makalah is up, Mae've and Ukan are still sleeping. I need to go train the Militia now. Stay with the others for now, I'm sure your mother will be by to check on you." He pat the little girls head before heading out.

Makalaha would grab a stuffed rice ball and a bun from the two pots on the table, looking to Anna, "<Grandmother> made breakfast for us." she said motioning to the pots. The buns were warm and the rice balls had meat inside that were leftover from the last night. Ukan still slept on the futon she fell asleep on, sprawled out and snoring. Makalah would look to Mae've, "There's breakfast," she said again, munching on her riceball, the red spicy meat coloring the rice.

Han would look at the wolf as he approached and rubbed up against him. He gave the large wolf a pat. "Hello Chez." He gave the wolf some but scratches and kept walking, "Maybe you can help me find the militia?" He went up to a woman who was sweeping her front porch, hesitating a moment as he tried to from the Emberi words in his mind, "<Good Day. Where is town fighter?>" The woman looked at him a moment before calling out, "<Piko. Another one's trying to talk to me.>" The door would open and a young man would walk out, "Hey you. What you need?" "Uh, I'm looking for the members of the town Militia. I'm supposed to help train them. Do you know where they meet?" "I think they went off with Sera Taldarin to train in the woods. Those three are good students." "Three? There's only three Militia members?" "Eh, more like kids." Han took a step back, leaning against the wolf. "I've got my work cut out for me...you're now a member of the milita." "Huh?" "The elders told me I was to train and organize a town Milita to help protect it from threats." "Oh yeah. I remeber hearing something about that now." "Well I'm starting right now. Gather everyone who's of age and have them gather outside the inn." "Might be a problem with that <General>. Everyone's off doing chores or working right now." Han sighed. "I think before lunch would be better <General.>" Han let out a slight groan. "Alright, well unless you have chores your coming with me. We need to make some training pikes." "Yeah <general>, I'm done with my chores already. Can't fish today either." The man would go back into his house and come out better dressed. "What do you keep calling me?" "<General.> It's what they called Ancestor Wu Kong because he used to lead an army." The human and half breed would walk off, "Erm...we're going to need some woodworking tools and long branches to make pole arms." "Yeah <General>, we'll go to the woodcutters then."
Last edited by IkaikaKekai on Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:27 am

She would look over at Mae at hearing about gaul having a fight there. "My time at the Vloz fortress was not bad besides I have trouble with my family there they are weird to say the least and there that time my mother spent some time with there Ill'haresses I been trying to figure out how my mother knows so many of this people and say on good terms with everone." She says as she looks at the rice tat rhe rice balls as she would take a bit and enjoying the taste very well as she starts to much on it back at the inn asilly was walking out the door and heading out wishing to explore the village since tyler is heading off to pick Anna up she decided to have a look around the place some more.
Rhung
Demon

Postby django » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:29 pm

Chezz waited and watched Hans walk off without giving him more stretches around. His thoughts went back to the girls, thinking about tracing them back to <Grandmother's> home. Where the old human woman would yell at him like Momma Mae would when he was in trouble.

The wolf waited outside the gates for a little bit before just jumping over the hedge fence deftly. "Woof!" he called out looking for drowlings.

Mae've brightened as she saw the rice balls left for them. "These are so good. I'll have to ask mother to do something nice for your grandmother." She smiled and stuffed her face. The white colored food was quickly becoming one of her favorite things to eat.

"My.. our daddy doesn't like to talk about it. I asked him what happened to him, and wouldn't tell me what exactly happened to our brother. But I think a snake got him." Mommy told her that detail when she asked. She was surprised to hear Anna would ever go to a place as ugly as the Volzz tower.

Gaul was up around this time of the day. Deciding to wash off his scared body in the water after the night he had.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle