An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Wu Kong Village -1114- -Surface- (Open)

Postby Rhung » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:26 am

Anna was looking at rhe others as she hear about the rules and was about to speak when ukan was tagged by mae and she watch as the two of them would dash off and go hide as she looks at ukan as she try to get close to tag her. "So is this is a new a game well since I need to get a little head start she this been a litte unfair for been this close..... so." She would use her emapthy to stop ukan from moving as shw would run off as well as her emapthy would slowly wear off her.

Asilly would look at dini. "Actually the stats are not moving we are the world we live on is moving turning right know on the other side of the world the sun is rising as the stars are visable here." She says to her as shw would drink the rest of her glass as she would look over at han as he said thanks to everone. "And I would be glade to come over to dinner with you and ukan also if you two need help or money don't mind to ask." She says to them.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Bamawing » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:44 pm

Sae'lors? The world turning but the stars holding still? That second one made sense, actually, with the breezes. D'ini was suddenly sightly uncomfortable in this new world. She gripped Gaul's arm and let his familiarity ground her.

"Clear... you mean, no... what do you call them... <clouds>?" After hearing his response, she simply told Ukan "I'd like to meet a sae'lor." She left so I can figure out what one is unsaid.

"Our children and playing together well," she said to Asilly. She didn't really mean to change the subject, but she didn't know what to say about moving worlds.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby django » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:35 am

Mae've giggled, and ran for her life in the garden. But she was still careful enough not to trample on Maks grandparents garden. Her half sister was tagged and now she had to be on the lookout for the other. She half wondered if she would cheat with her empathy powers but she wasn't about to stay still and find out.

"Thank you Asiliy. I will keep that in mind if we need to." Gaul said to his old lover as she talked to Dini. Seeing them not fighting was defiantly a relief to this suss. "But its no worries Hans, I'll keep it in the family." He said to the ex Nal explorer and tightening his hold on his wife. Getting the feeling she was being restless over the talk about the skies.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Han would bow his head, "Thank you, again. Ukan's mother left us a bit of ada. I don't think money will be a problem in this village. But if we need help I won't hesitate to ask." "That works best here." Ikooba said with a smile, and would hold up the bottle of wine to see if anyone wanted a refill. "They do play well together, don't they?"

"C-cheater!" Ukan would say when she was able to move again, chasing after Anna now, determined to tag her, Makalah would run around the pond, giggling now as Ukan would change direction and chase after her.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:05 am

Asilly would smile to the others as shw would bow her head to the others as she look over to were Anna is playing with the others to were she would look to the others afyer seeing Anna running by seeming to have use her emapthy to get a advantage. "Anna get along with other childern easily she use to play around with Waes child naal along with others...... I tend to keep her from roaming much since we'll there much of my life that is dangerous and she is the youngest of my childern." She would lean back into the chair and would let out a sign. "And there the seven attempts on her life the last one involves a Vel'akar she was sleeping we were staying the nals clan hold she was asleep..... if it was not for her waking up and screaming she might not be here anymore..... I have a way to deal with demons I learn from my mother I was able to barely drive it off but after that..... it when I starts to have were she was endless move about at random....." she would says as she looks back at rhe childern playing.

Anna would be laughing as she would look back at ukan as she would let her emapthy completely off as she say cheater. "It not cheating it getting a advantage come on catch me if you can!" She would say back as she would go around the house and would look about for a place to hide as she would find a area to climb and try and work her way up to the top of the place.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Bamawing » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:28 am

D'ini relaxed against Gaul's arms. If she slumped a little she'd be able to put her head on his shoulder, but she certainly didn't want to slump. At least not when other people were around.

The day was catching up to her fast, and she could feel herself getting tired. She hadn't slept well since the attack this morning, and then she had that crazy fear about Asilly... a really silly fear, now that she was back and in her beloved mate's strong gray arms. Still, she stifled a yawn and realized that she was getting tired. Most people wouldn't notice, but Gaul would.

She looked around at all her new neighbors... new friends. It had been a long day, but this was the perfect end to it.
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:55 am

Gaul felt the weight being pulled on him by his lover Dini. He knew that 'slump' as he learned to call it. All of the women he knew had it, and the must love to do it to him because they all did it. "Tired?" He asked Dini, as he leaned over to kiss her dark skinned cheek. "Wish your daughter good night before we go."

His hands gripped the sides of her body, promising more then just sleep for when they return to their rented house. "Thank you for the lovely dinner Ikooba, and thank your <wife>for us too. My embrie might not hold up, but I've been trying." This family was such a pleasant place to have dinner. "We should host your family for a meal."

Mae've heard what Ukan complained about when she was slowed down with the power from an empath. But she poked her head out of her hiding spot by the largest tree could find, when the sound of her father calling out to wish her mother a good night. "Coming daddy." The half breed said, but quickly added the words "I'll be back guys. Time out for me for a second."

Mae've rushed over to her parents wanting to get her kisses good night. "Night mommy, night daddy."
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:35 am

Han raised an eyebrow, "If I remember correctly, Lady Waes'soloth's youngest child has been missing for some years, she'd be a bit old to play with Anna wouldn't she?" Ikooba would smile and start to collect the empty glasses. "We both thank you and look forward to it, it's lovely to have dinners with guests again. We'd be curious about some underground food. Hopefully Boki will be here next time as well." Han'yia would help pick up some of the cushions and put them in the house. "I'll get those later." Han would stretch, "Well, I have some 'babysitting' to do. Never thought I'd supervise a sleepover, much less a Militia." He looked to Gual and Dini, "I have duties in the morning I've been neglecting, but I"m sure the children will find their way to you, if you don't get Mae've from Boki's house that is. Maybe go on another little relic hunt after lunch?"

Ukan got a burst of speed and would tag Makalah, running off now as the light elf decided to go for Anna, but saw Mae've and didn't see any sight of Anna, only to have her call time out. She decided to go looking for Anna again now that Ukan was playing ring around the rosey using the pond as a barricade.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:55 am

She would look over at han. "There are more complicated then they seem Anna is very young I and have been Waes friend for some time I remember naal when she was nothing but a baby..... and when Anna was a few years old she and naal did get to meet each other and we'll did for a short time become friends..... before well I not able to say but let just say what happen to naal I just hope she did not suffer." She say to him as her ear had lower from sadness after hearing what had happen to her it has recently made her time with Waes difficult.

Anna had climb her way up on top of the roof of the house getting near the middle off it chuckling as is able to yet a look at ukan and mae who's how she can tell is looking for her she would get low after the look to hide.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Bamawing » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:12 am

D'ini had a bittersweet pang when it came to her daughter spending the night. In this village, her child could probably safely return on her own in the morning. So different from Chel! So different from the compound, where the girl would never meet anyone but her relatives. Even Raveran was not to be trusted with a child of Mae've's age.

"Be..." she trailed off, and decided that her thoughts were appropriate. "Be yourself. I was going to tell you to be polite and have fun, but you are already so good at those things. You will be a fine woman in only a few years, and I hope you remember me when you manage a huge business in the overlands." She was teasing, but the only way anyone could tell was the twinkle in her eyes. She was so proud of her little daughter.

She rose to full height and waved regally to the gathering. "Thank you again for dinner. I look for-" another yawn threatened her, but she squelched it. "I look forward to talking to everyone on the morrow. Asilly, does lunchtime sound all right?"

After hearing the assembled good-byes, she exited gracefully. As soon as they were out of immediate sight she allowed herself to slouch a little and leaned on Gaul. "Oh beloved. You've done so well here, you and Mae've." Another yawn came, and she allowed this one. "I'm exhausted."
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:18 am

"I'll remember mommy. But night night for now." She smiled with her perfectly ada blue eye's towards her mother and father. She liked to imagine herself much like her mother. Tall and beautiful, with children of her own to raise. And she would have a mate too like her dad!

Gaul wished them a good night as they took their leave. "Oh its not that hard." Gaul said to his lover as she leaned on him. Wrapping his arms around her, Gaul and Dini walked down the quite road. "You can get used to it over time. I've always had a liking more to surface food and drink. We can import that alot more with this village."

Mae've returned to the other girls, and began to wonder where the hell did her sister go? And who was it? Not taking her chances on anyone. Mae've avoided Ukan as the Nal in hiding bolted away from Mak. Which it could have been a dastardly trick.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Ikooba and Pam'la would get up and bow to the others as they left, the duo would chat in Emberi about the pleasant night as they started to go inside. Han stretched and laid out on the grass to watch the children play for a bit before he'd take them 'home'. "Where's Makalah and Anna?" Ukan would pop out from her hiding place next to a rosebush, "Makalah went that way, I don't know where Anna went." pointing to the side yard the light elf ran through to get to the back. The light elf was searching around the backyard, making her way towards the other side yard as she looked through hiding spots. She was starting. Han had walked over to the side yard to call into the back, "Anna, Makalah, stay in the front yard please."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:14 pm

Anna would here han all her name to were she would walk and slowly lean off the side of the roof were asilly and the other are and look down at her mother as she would giggle as she look to the other moving about as she would speak up. "Sorry the we are playing this game called tag and we are hide so i climb up here to hide reminds me of the vloz fortress there many places to hide there." she says she she would rub the back of her head and letting out a chuckle as asilly would look up at her child.

Asilly would then look over at D'ini as she asked if lunch time would be alright to meet up tomorrow to were she would nod to her. "yes it would be a good time dear i most likely asleep i going to do some exploring of the ruins a little more anyone here can join me if they wise." she said as she would look put to the other children playing.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Bamawing » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:38 am

((...now what?))

((tap dances a while))
Bamawing
Vel'akar

Postby django » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:17 pm

Mae've stifled a little yelp of surprise when Ukan sudden appeared from behind the rose bushes. She didn't know how she missed that detail. "Then who's it?" Mae've said almost fearfully that one of her friends was pretending not to be it just to tag her. So she kept her distance for a time, even if her avenues of escape are not limited to the front of the house.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle