An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

The Sky Ship -1129-

Re: The Sky Ship -1129-

Postby Rhung » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Anna looks over and seeing lady z from there she steps a little close to the woman as she then speaks up. "So your lady z? Quite a odd name the names Anna reka has been fine company but your timing is wounderful my mother was actually looking forward to meet you some business she wise to discuss with you...... she right know In her room if you like I could take you to her?" Anna said to the woman as she know wondering what other events could happen know but before she can speak up again a voice is hear near her of someone calling her name. "Well my dear sister little one is trying her hand at diplomacy...... how that going." Anna eyes go wide as she looks to her right side and standing there after moving through the crowd was a woman that almost look like asilly but her hair was pure white and cut off at the end of her neck and along with this she was wearing armour with plates on her shoulders, elbows, cheast, back, and legs right on top of a black clothing. She also has a scar across her left eye and her right ear has been cut off at the tip and her eyes are a deep purple she starts to walk towards Anna to were she starts to completely freak out and sweat starts to drip down her face. "Are'le..... what.... what are you doing here!?!??!." She says as she back up nearly running into reka. "I came to see my little sister I have something to talk to her about is she still on the ship?" She asked her as Anna point up to the ship. "Yes she still there she with my dad...... do you need anything from me?" She asked at the point she unknownliy grip reka hand out of fear "no" to were she then nodes and head up the ramp to were Anna still holding reka hand starts to move with as she also grip lady z hand taking then away from the ship as she looks to the group. "Let get moving lady z well have a talk later but right know I wise for us to get the hel away from this ship!!!" She says as she keep pulling them both with her.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:05 pm

walking down the ramp. Mae recognized the light elf wizard almost imminently, the only thing holding her back was the fact lady skipped the ship travel and all of its partying. And still some how beat them here. And last she checked no other air ship was scheduled to drop off here.

So unless Z had her own ship, the crafty elf must have some serious traveling powers. "How the hell did you get here so fast?" Mae said as she approached the light elf.

Mae've Dendle always thought Chi contracted himself out as a man whore. But she didn't look too hard into the matter, since the paper work out and Che made no fuss about anything. "Oh everyone does it, its an open secert. The donations of all of the party equipment, well I can tell you only a small percentage of it went to the actual party." And it wasn't even a cheap party.

The Dendle didn't know if she should mention at all to Che about Mak's problems, or it was her place to say. "She was a slave." She hushed quickly, hoping her pointed eared friend didn't catch it. But she emphasized the touchy subject with a finger pointed at her mouth in a clear ssshhh. "Not a word about it. Its hard enough on her, she's never been raised with her own people."

And that sounded horrible for her. But Mae've could only imagine what Mak will go through in her life, when everyone she knows and was raised with will die. Mae've often considered asking mother if they could adopted her. As Ness her moms light elf servant seemed happy living with them.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:22 pm

Che would whisper back to Mae've, "I knew that much. You don't get those kinds of scars around your neck just by being kinky. I meant the bird being pissed at me and the gobbledegook she just said to it."

The small aura of annoyance around Makalah would fade with a flash of guilt when she saw Lady Z. Her ears would twitch under her hair when she said Wu Kong was 'quaint' and 'boring', but took a breath and let it go. She was about to say something when the others came down the ramp and Anna started having a conservation with the other Light Elf. When there was a lull in things she spoke up, "No, she didn't. In fact she stopped some trouble from escalating." she quickly changed the subject, hesitating a moment, "I'm um...I'm sorry if I was a bit cold and distant back in Wu Kong. I didn't mean to be rude. I trust your business there went well?"

Paqu would raise an eyebrow as well, marching with the others, he thought a moment before saying, "We weren't exactly going at full speed or taking the most direct route. Pretty sure we circled the same lake three times that one day when they were having lunch."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby SoulCode » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Lady Z seemed to take great pleasure in their surprise. Reka on the other hand was adsorbed in thinking why her hand was held.

"Time upon the surface my dear. Anything more is a s~ecret." Lady Z teased at Mae. She looked up and met Makalah's eyes and after listening replied with a smile, "No worries dear. I am also sorry if I offended you in any way. As a fellow... woman I understand if one needs to have a secret or tw- Oh My." Lady Z apprutlly stopped as she and Reka where taken away. "Bye.Bye." Lady Z waved from afar as she then turned and followed Anna.
SoulCode
Vel'akar

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Rhung » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:32 pm

Anna stops after they are a few feet from the airship as she let go of there hands as she speaks up to the two of then as she crosses her arms. "Sorry for that but that my mother big sister and she scares the living hel out of me the last time I was with her it was when the dark sons tried to kill us during one of are trips she slaughter them all by herself very brutality...." she says to the two of them as she look up at the air ship with fear for whatever reason she is here it might be bad or..... good.
Rhung
Summoner

Previous

Return to DT Freestyle