An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Re: 2033 -FUTH- Battle over Picker Town

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:08 am

The device that been with then since Jason gave then cokes back online this time the sound of a large running engines and the sound of high winds. "Mae, paqu, and ebinoth if you are able I need you three to meet me at the edge of town about five or ten miles north of the town I need help...... let just says something has gone very wrong." He says to then as the device goes back offline as it starts to make ticking sounds giving off a pulse with each tick giving out there location.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:19 pm

Ebinoth nodded approvingly at Paqu Nice one, impressively ruthless. The inside was nothing special l, it was a fine enough place to set up a command center. Ebinoth decided to keep watch for anything that looked like more attackers. Being caught unawares was nothing short of a disaster. The visibility level was as poor as ever but he couldn't see anything immediately threatening. You lot in good shape? Everything is quiet out here, is everything ok where you are?
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby django » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:00 pm

"I'm fine Ebinoth... and there's probably a small armories somewhere around here." Mae shouted to the men from an opened... rather broken window frame. Kinda took one too many bullets.

But then Jason started to speak on the other line of her radio, or what ever you wanted to call Jason's strange device. "Five miles?... Paqu! Can you fix it? Even just enough to get us were we need to go? Boltens probably have spare parts in the barn. Ebinoth, go scavange us up some arms and dump them somewhere, I want to leave in less then Twenty minutes from this place."

The snow cat plowed along the snowy trails were they regrouped with their parked, army halftracked vehicle. As much as Mae wouldn't mind riding in the snowcat, she didn't want someone thinking they were the boltens and shoot them dead all in one spot.

At least with two vehicles, it would take a little more effort on their part.

"Jason. Where are you? I can see the town. But I don't know where your hiding." She glanced back and forth with one eye. Not seeing any of the Boltens armed thugs around.

Driving the G3, ahead of the snow cat. Their was a small armory stashed in the back behind her.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:46 am

"No, Ruthless would be skinning him alive with a dull bayonet to find out where his battalion put the mines. That or leaving him to die in the snow with no legs." Paqu looked over to Mae, "Well she's still working so we can get her there now. I'd like to do a more thorough check before we do but if it's an emergency she'll hold." He'd jump down from the Snow cat and start walking over to search for a new gun. After a moment he'd walk out with a crusty looking M1 Garand, he'd fire a few rounds at a tree, "Well, she looks like she got ran over with a lawnmower and left out in the snow all winter but she runs smooth." He'd put his new weapon in the snow cat before going back to grab ammo and some spare parts.

Paqu brought up the rear with the snowcat, he was using his knee to hold the wheel as he used his hands to load clips for his new weapon. "Lotta things been bothering me since I came up from down below." he said to noone in particular as he tossed a full clip into the box, grabbing a handful of ammo and an empty. "The First War I just missed. Almost missed out twice on the Second by wanting to join up with the French before they got invaded, then I was gonna sign up with the Chinese right before Pearl happened. And apparently for the Third one I got trapped in a Time Machine or...whatever the Hel that was and got transported underground with an entire city." He'd toss the full clip into the box, "If I live long enough for the Fourth I can only imagine what weirdness is gonna happen to me."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:34 am

"Well my friend things are about to get weirder for you I hope you don't get sick on a train because I coming your way." He says to them to were the sound of a train horn is heard through the snow on there left side a massive train can bee seen it has two engines on the left and right side on two tracks as behind it is a massive cannon between the both of them behind the main part of the cannon are 5 cars on the back of it attached to it.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:16 am

Ebinoth nodded thoughtfully Yeah but skinning takes so long. Just taking the face would be quicker but then you have to the him up so he doesn't wriggle around too much. Ebinoth cut his chat with Paqu short when Mae mentioned weapons. He bolted straight indoors and opened a few lockers of rifles and ammunition! Ebinoth licked his lips, it was like his birthday came early A present for me? You Hilton's are kinder color that I thought. It would be a shame if I didn't enjoy your generosity.

Ebinoth handed off ammunition to the rest of the crew and took some extra arms and ammo as backups. Never hurt to have spare equipment after all. He had to give the Bolton corpses a nod of approval on the way out, they took decent care of their stuff. He would enjoy running off with it. I got the goods! Into the next shooting range! Go go go!
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:59 am

"Holy fuck, a Railway gun... Where the fuck did he get that up here?" Mae said, as she nearly stood up from her seat to get a better look of the train and its fucking cannon cargo. Chezz sat beside her, and panted. An M1 carbine sitting between them, as Mae figured she'd use some of the Boltens ammo while she had it.

Mae put out her arm and singal Paqu, that she was coming to a stop. Somewhere along the railway. The M3 geared down, buts its red lights were still broken as Paqu pointed out somewhere along the road.

Pulling up the radio to her mouth, she flipped the switch "You better have a good reason to bring that out. I don't know if you know, but I don't know how to shoot one of those things." Well, she could figure it out in time. But being a gunner in the artillery unit wasn't her thing.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:04 pm

Paqu would steer to the right side as the Mae signaled for a stop, pulling up alongside before coming to a stop himself. He got out with his guns slung and carrying the box of clips, "There's no fucking way. We blew it the fuck up, and the Krauts blew up her brother." He looked to Mae, "Does he honestly think we're suppose to man and fire this thing? We need a squad just to load the bastard."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:45 pm

"I just expect you three to help me fire it most of the system are automated such as the loading of the shells I just help turning I can handle the rest easily." He says to them as he applies the breaks the massive train taking a few moments to stop as it slows down in front of there vehicles as a door under the cannon opens up and a ramp comes out to were Jason steps through it waving at them singling them to come on board the train.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:35 am

Ebinoth looked wide eyed at the gun Jason brought with him and then back to his spoils. He felt a deep sense of inadequacy, he immediately forgave Jason for taking the fight off. This was totally worth the wait. He put his fist out to Jason for a bump That is a sweet gun you got there. You gotta hook me up with your suppliers. Let's take this baby for a spin. Think of the fun (explosive) times we can have with this thing.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:58 am

"Oh my god." Mae stopped the half tracks M3. "Your not going to bomb Picker Town are you?"

Despite Mae being part of the German army at the time. She never actually got the chance to see one of these things, let alone one in action. "Paqu roll down your windows..." She warned the suss, before watching Ebinoth practically drooling for the chance to put it through its action. Someone was going to have a bad day.

"So Jason. I'm almost afraid to ask... Why the huge gun." Mae said, slinging her rifle over her shoulder.

Chezzed hopped out of the half tack and followed Ebinoth, sensing his excitement and wanted to get a good sniff of the cannon.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Paqu pulled the windows down to open them, no gear crank mechanism that could get stuck in the cold. "Alright but why?" He'd hop out of the snowcat with his rifle and ammo. He'd look up at the massive gun, "I'm hallucinating again, aren't I?" he'd shake his head, then look at one of the freight cars as if he expected something to happen. He sighed and looked away, "What do you expect us to do? I drove cannons around, I didn't fire em. I might be able to operate the locomotive, but it's been awhile since I had training. And that was before the world ended."
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:13 am

"I just need you three to follow my orders alright? No I not going to destroy this town and why the large gun it do to what I hunting needs this cannon to take it down it escape from my prison and heading for its home if I don't get it back in it hole....... it could bring about the end of this world and this time there be nothing left alivem" he says to them as he head back into the door way into the controls for the cannon and from there he starts it back up to get it ready to move seeing that they are losing time.
Rhung
Demon

Postby Brawl97 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:32 pm

I gave chezz a pet Hey, you stupid dog. Wanna see some dead bodies? You do? I knew you and I were bestest friends for a reason. Yes we are! Ebinoth couldn't stop rubbing the dog. Are you sure we... he stopped himself. He was about to genuinely ask if he couldn't blow up the town but he knew damn well what the answer was. If you want to do this, just give me the instructions. I wanna see how this works.
Brawl97
Vel'akar

Postby django » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Chezz loved it when he was called stupid, and of course he didn't know why anyone called him that. So he shook his tail until it seemed his butt was going to fall off from it.

Mae meanwhile, was taking out some tissue paper she stole from the Boltens rantch. And started to put wands of the paper wipes in her ears to protect what ever hearing she had left. She also forced it on her poor german shepard dog. "I worked in tanks, cannons sort of run on the same idea... Well maybe not ones this big."

Where talking about a 3,646 pound shell.

"Why Paqu, because I don't want to shatter glass everywhere when we fire this thing off. God knows the people over that hill might not be so fucking lucky... Ebinoth and Paqu, I want you there loading my shots--" She explained in better details, and figured she use the larger men to use.

And perhaps Ebinoth will get the chance to fire the bloody monster of surplus navel gun if they were not pressed. She'll never hear the end of it, if he didn't get the chance.

While she herself did the calibrations check... while Chezz sat and watched the half tracks. Complaining about the tissue paper shoved in his ears.
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle