An unofficial roleplay subforum where you can roleplay in pre- or post-timeskip Raveran, Chel'el'Sussoloth, Nuqrah'shareh, or anything that catches your fancy in the Drowtales worldsetting. An approved character is not necessary to join, but worldsetting knowledge is required. Ask your questions in the Newbie School thread!

Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Re: Memories and The Hunt -1129- -Surface- (Open)

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Paqu would watch the Drow in the corner from around his empty mug, pretending to take a big swig of it, setting it down, "Bugger seems more interested in one of us than Gual or Asilly." he said quietly. "If he follows me out, ya know what to do." he added. "I'm gonna take a leak, be right back." The Ssu would get up without his spear and head out the back door.

Che walked through the streets before he found the leather worker at his workshop. "Hey, you the guy who sells to the armorshop?" "Yeah boss." "You do custom work?" "Yeah boss." "Can you say anything else?" "Yeah boss." He looked up from his work, "Whatchu want?" Che would take off his armor chestplate, "Can you make a turtle pattern on this? And quickly?" "Yeah boss, cost extra for fast, and need Ada now. Draw what you like in the sand." he pointed to a sandbox and Che would go over to it, drawing a simple turtle outline, oval shell with circles, head, fins, and tail. The worker looked up from his work, "That it?" "Yeah, that's it." The goblin scoffed. "Two Ada, you get one free color to fill lines." "Orange." Che pulled out two coins and the short goblin dropped what he was doing and went to work, laying the armor out and using a small knife to carve the same pattern of the turtle into Che's armor.

The Lath male got up and slammed his mug down, moving quickly over to the table. "You. You Mae the Spine-breaker? The Pit Fighter?" It was obvious the large male had a bone to pick, combined with being drunk.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu May 11, 2017 1:14 pm

After she shut the door behind her quietly as she could she and got a little closer to has a better look of the figure to which she assumes is the one she been looking for she most be the one che what her head on a pike as well. She is wearing a spidersilk cloak the cover all the way down to her legs she is also wearing black Leather Corset, skirt, and boots. After a few seconds of gathering up the notes the rest of the way she turn her head towards asilly as she crosses her arms her eye coloration is one is blue the other is green along with this her hair which she can not fully see is braid down to her back to her hips, dyed blue with orange streak. "Before you say anything dear I want you to not lie to me I know that you are not Ari'yana see I meet someone by the name of Che who told me she died a long time ago..... so why don't you tell me who you really are or I kill you right here and know." She told her as fear and shock comes over her face she hasitat for a few moments before she speak up. "My name is Ital'ya...... Ari'yana was my mother." She told her.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Fri May 12, 2017 6:06 am

As Mae sat alone at the table as Paqu left, figuring there wasn't anything she had to be worried about.

But as she was tipping back her drink, the new comer came up to her table as asked her 'that' question. "Yes sir, that's me" She said plainly. Thinking the man was a fan, until she turned to face him and figured out now he possibly had a drunken grudge. Sharess tits, she hated it when Ebinoth's baggage come to her own door step. So it was super rare someone had it out for her personally.

"I take it you don't want a signature. I can write or mana it up."

Gaul all the while waited down the hall. Not so sure he was sneaky enough to get up to the rooms door quite enough to get away with listening in... So he waited and hopped for the best. Praying he was overly paranoid.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat May 13, 2017 10:41 am

Che watched in wonder as the goblin procured a pinwheel tool and a jar of orange paint. He drew out the turtle with the wheel, then when satisfied he dipped the wheel into the jar and then retraced the outline, basically tattooing the armor. When he finished he used a paintbrush to make the line thicker, going over it again with the pinwheel several times, then repainting it. The Ssu's ears twitched as he looked back towards the Inn, "Someone's talking about me." "Tain't me." Che would look back, "You're a goblin, I couldn't taint you if I wanted to." "I mean I ain't talkin bout cha."

The drunk would take a swing at Mae, "You killed mah mate!" Some of the nearby patrons grabbed their drinks and moved away. This obviously wasn't the first bar fight they've seen, but few of them seemed interested in it, other than to stay aware and out of it.

Ital'ya avoided eye contact with Asilly now. "So...Che is alive?" She was hesitant, "I thought he died with my mother and the others." She looked down, "He...he and the others didn't come looking for me. Although I don't think my Aunt would have allowed that now that I think on it." She was uneasy now that her deception was uncovered. "What...what's going to happen now?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Sat May 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Asilly looks at her as she let out a sigh and speaks up. "What going to happen know? Your going to help me complete your mother work your know there one thing I hate it is been lie to you should have told me who you are ...... but I can understand why you would lie do to what has happen to you mother. Look we are both in a dangerous situation we need to get back underground so pack your thing in those notes." She says as she opens the door seeing gaul standing nearby she looks over at him. "Gaul get the other down here as quick as you can..... let just say I found who we been looking for along with this tell che to keep a level head." She says as she closes the door back up as she walks over to her. "So just a question what do you know of your mother's work?" She asked her near the table Anna looks about the place nervous at this point how she sees it anyone within this place could be someone wanting to kill them.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Wed May 17, 2017 9:35 am

Mae wasn't used to people accusing her of murdering or killing people, quite like Ebinoth. Who must have at least get one or two people a month, moaning and groaning looking for vengeance. This was new for her. "Look man... She knew what she was getting into, and like anyone who wrestled against me. Tapping is part of the rules." She stood slowly up. Wishing she was tall like her family.

Gaul appeared from the rooms, watching things fold out. His face was stone cold, but his mind was full of concern. He didn't want things to get out of hand... not when they didn't need the attention.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Ital'ya would look up now, less afraid of the woman she was trying to deal with. She start stacking together the notes, leaving them for Asilly to grab, adjusting her cloak, "Not as much as I should...I never knew until she passed that she was looking for a cure. She said she was trying to help the tainted but..." the lath would lower her ears, "I walked in one of her experiments once. I didn't know that she was forced to do it." SHe bundled everything together and handed her the notes she had on her, "I need to go to a storehouse I hid some notes in. I don't think I was followed but we shouldn't be seen together just incase I mis-" she looked up at Gaul when he entered and was filled with fear, "Kyrol!" She took a step back as she produced a summoner's stone, a large blue and white saber cat would take form, standing in front of it's mistress protectively as it growled at Gaul. "When will you people leave me alone!"

The lath would grab a chair and throw it at Mae, drink slowed him down pretty good. "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" People now payed attention to the fight. "I'll put 5 ada on the small one kicking his ass."

Che would stand still as the small goblin fitted his armor on him, "Getting rusty, half the time ye dagger ears don't come in even with the discount." He tied off a knot that secured the armor to the Ssu, "Won't be no wiggle. People think leather's the end all be of quite, but-" "But it squeaks if it's loose and rubs." "Yeah, yer the second darkling ta know that this moon. Though she was a might prettier than you. Wanted her corset mended and didn't mind standing here naked while I took measurements. Black leather with red stitching, metal ribs reinforcing the whole thing. Masterful work, made me feel like a damned novice." Che looked at the goblin, "You happen to know where she's staying?" "Nope. I know she goes into the storeroom next to my shop a lot though. There ya go, all done." Che would pass the goblin 5 Ada, "Think yer overpaying friend." "I like to meet fellow leather lovers, just don't tell her ya told me, okay?" Che would grab his cloak and walk away now, going around the block before he rounded back to the storehouse.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Thu May 18, 2017 1:45 am

Asilly takes a hold of the notes listing to her to when she catches sight of gaul at that moment she has summoned a creature into the room and at this point she between her and gaul as she speak up quickly. "Lta'ya it not what you think gaul this man name is here with Che there friends along with that he is my mate he is not here to do you harm we are all here for you..... please calm down and remove the summon creature from here we need to get to that warehouse and get to a safe place I promise you he is not here to hurt you ." She told her as she is trying to figure out what to do incase things go bad for she does not wise for her note gaul to get hurt.

Back at the table Anna get up and away from the group of people heading for were her mother went along with her father she is not liking how thing are going within this place.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Fri May 19, 2017 12:16 am

Sharess, why does everyone keep calling him that. "Easy... I'm not them anymore and I'm certainly not after you. I'll leave if it makes you feel better." He raised the palms of his hands away from his belt. Of all the things to screw up.

Mae didn't have the time to curse as she stepped out of the flying chairs way, and still it just clipped her. "Ah fuck it! Come here asshole and meet your mate." She snarled as she picked up an empty mug and threw it right back at him and got this shit show going. It was hardly the first time she fought a larger man.

The small scrappy half breed. Jumped up on him, legs crossing around his hips while her hands looked for handles on his hair or ears to grab a hold of. Slapping and cuffing, and biting like a little cunt Mae was.

Sharess this woman had a tight grip with her legs!
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Fri May 19, 2017 8:06 am

The drunk seemed dumbfounded by the fact that Mae seamed to easily dodge the chair, so much so that when the mug hit him square in the nose he recoiled. He screamed and cursed when she latched onto him and went to town on his face and ears. He swung his arms wildly trying to knock her off or hit her. "Stop it! Stoooph it! Someone help me!" There would be a burst of laughter from the crowd. "What did he say her name was?" "Jei? Bei? I didn't hear but he called her Spine Breaker." Chants of 'Spine Breaker' would slowly start to get unified and louder as the crowed picked their favorite. Paqu came back in from the back, adjusting his codpiece, "The Hel is going on in..." he caught sight of Mae leg locking the man that was watching them. "Need help Mae?"

The tall and busty Summoner would take a moment to calm down. "A friend of yours?" The saber cat would stop growling and circle around Ital'ya, She would pet the spectral beast as it slowly disappeared back into it's stone, "I'm...I'm sorry. They've been a problem for me if you can't tell. Ever since I started renewing my mother's research. You just have that look about you." She would bow politely to Gaul, "I am Ital'ya Vloz'ress. You're a friend of Che's? That's a bit surprising, he never liked Kyrols, so I guess you must be alright." She closed her eyes a moment and tried to relax before refixing her cloak to cover herself, "I need to get my things if we're going to leave. We can talk later, yes?" She was somewhat nervous still about everything, trying to move past Gaul and Asilly to get into the hallway.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 am

Asilly silently agree with her she she quickly follow behind her to were she sees her daughter Anna walking there way she stops her once she get close enough. "I need you to head back to the air ship dear for your safety if you can get mae and check on Makalah...... let just say we are leaving real soon." Anna looks at the other woman as she guess correctly that she must be the one they looking for wishing to not waste time nor get her mother upset she nods as she then quickly moves past the her mother and stops at the table looking about for mae seeing that she might have gotten her hands full. "Paqu if you can get mae we are leaving let just say we found what we're looking for." Asilly does her best to keep up with the woman as she looks back at gaul. "Are you sure you up for this darling right know we are in more danger then we have before..... we need to keep a eye out not juts for are safty but for Ital'ya as well and when we do meet che..... Ital'ya stay behind me. "She says to them woman as she stay close to her following her to this warehouse then to the air ship then from there it back to the underdark to the dome.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Mon May 22, 2017 1:18 am

The drunk stumbled backwards and landed on his back, while Mae felt the landing by her crossed legs. The pain stung but it was hardly the first time she felt that sort of thing. Her hands proceeded to just bitch slap the larger male around, "Say your sorry for ruining my lunch!" She shouted, while the crowd howled and loved it. "And that you wont bother me!"

The half breed probably didn't realize Paqu asked her the question, as she was far to into putting this guy through the works.

"Its weird. And I'm not honestly sure where he stands with me." Or at least Gaul had trouble guessing what Che might be thinking or not. His voice changing like it does makes it weird. The male moved out as far as he could, to allow the Volz to pass by him. Taking up the rear as they left the rooms.

His ada blue eye's looked into Asiliy's eyes. "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it." Even from here he could hear them cheering Mae on. "What the fuck is now going on." He groaned and felt his hand grip the knife at his belt.
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby IkaikaKekai » Mon May 22, 2017 2:23 am

The lath resisted for a bit, "Get off me! Get oFF!" He would try and vain to protect himself, "Alright alright I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he sobbed "I'm sorry I ruined your lunch, I won't bother you!" The would be laughter and applause from the patrons, Paqu would speak up, "Alright lass, either finish him or let him up. Poor bastard's had enough." He looked over, "So what happened?"

Ital'ya would hesitate as she walked out and saw the spectical in front of her, "More Ssus? Please tell me they're friends of yours." She pulled her hood down and would try and sneak around the crowd, heading out of the Inn and towards the storeroom. After a short walk she paused in front of the door, a Vloz'ress mask was stuck to it, "T-that's-" there would be a rattle of chains from above as Che jumped down and landed behind Ital'ya wrapping chains around her throat, "That's the woman you're pretending to be." The Summoner was choking as the chain pulled tighter, "C-Ch-ahh!" Che was wearing his old mask on his face, one of pure rage.
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Rhung » Mon May 22, 2017 3:19 am

She kept close to her as they exit the inn. "They are not I suggest we keep moving." She tell her as she follow behind her not to close but close enough that she could keep a eye on her it only when the exit the inn she started to feel anger and hatred come from some were close to were she follow the woman towards the storeroom and heard her speak after seeing the mask on the door and before any of the could react che appeared jumping down from above and wrapping a chain around Lta'ya throat. Seeing that che is acting on pure rage and anger at this point she comes up behind him and wraps her arms around his throat and through the use of her empathy she try to keep him immobile and speak to him. "Che!! She is a the daughter of Ari'yana her name is Lta'ya she is not the enemy I need you to clam down or I knock you out if you give me no choice she is under our protection." She yells at him hoping she would not have to overload his nerves and knock him out.
Rhung
Summoner

Postby django » Wed May 24, 2017 9:42 am

Mae stood up away from lath and gave him one good last glare before stepping back towards Paqu. "He's pissed I killed someone in the Sullus wrestling pits... Bitch didn't want to tap, she knew the rules." You could always tap in those pits. "How was your piss? anyone try and jump you?"

Gaul slipped past Asiliy aand Anna. Grabbing ahold of Che and put him in a wicked full nelson, while trying to pull him back. Sharess this little bugger was strong and feisty when he provoked. "Che... get off of her." He strained to pry his hands and arms farther apart. "Don't fuck this up for Asiliy."
django
Dragon of the Nether

PreviousNext

Return to DT Freestyle