The DT rpg's new official setting! An approved character is required to participate.

Val Raveran 1114- The White Lion. (Open)

Re: Val Raveran 1114- The White Lion. (Open)

Postby django » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Mae shrugged at the Jie'yen about not knowing his clan. "Oh wait, I think I do remember now. That's the bald clan... The names Mae. And I'm not sure what to tell you. I'm not exactly the worlds greatest detective. I kinda just keep people from mucking around my clan areas... Maybe Boki can help."

The Sarghress turned to the portly embrie, when he joined them. "You too, and I don't really know. We just met." Mae couldn't contain the grin on her face as Boki told her his success. "Nice!"
django
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Yao Huang » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:20 pm

He blinked at the Goblin talking to them, staring openly for a bit before it turned to him, to which he pulled back some.

"Oh, uh. Hi! I'm Yao'huang. Honor to meet you, Mae, Boki." He hummed as he considered her words. He turned to Boki, unsure how to talk to the Goblin, his inexperience with them obvious. "Well, do you know anyone good at... Investigating, I guess?"
Yao Huang
Nether Seed

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby IkaikaKekai » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:52 pm

"Hmm, well other than some of the guards here I don't really know anyone who would investigate things. There are some information brokers I'm aware of but I don't usually require their services, they usually come at a cost." He'd rub his chin and short hairs that were starting to form a beard. "There are always the rumor mills, you could start with the bartender here. They tend to hear many things throughout the day. What exactly are you trying to investigate?"
IkaikaKekai
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:31 am

She raised a mug to Yao'huang. "You too little man."

"Information brokers. If you want and arm and a leg chopped off, then I wouldn't count on that." She said before finishing her drink and waving the barkeep to pass her another. "Hey barkeep, you hear about any Jie'yen. There the girl who shave their heads, and practice high kicks."

(You could answer if the barkeep knows)
django
Dragon of the Nether

Postby django » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:21 am

(I'm moving this Rp to the free play)

viewtopic.php?f=99&t=19000
django
Dragon of the Nether

Previous

Return to Raveran 1114