A forum dedicated to talking about the latest games and game systems! Share your thoughts on and opinions on up coming games or old classics!

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup

Postby Mirefrost00 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:40 am

So, this game is sort of a habit for me. Perfect for escaping for 20 minutes on break at work, waiting for my car at the shop... oh! I do mean the console-only Android port on the Google Play store. Have to figure out how to update the version myself, as it seems Barbs may never update the install version.

I'm currently running a lv. 6 Deep Elf Ice Elementalist named... good guess: Sil.lice. She's already quite adept with her spellcraft, thanks in part to the Ring Of Wizardry she picked up. She's also working to improve her Short Blades skill, potentially to shift to Long Blades when she finds something to beat her +2 +2 Dagger of Electrocution.

Now, it is time to choose a god. Vehumet is attractive, as Sil could use some non-ice conjurations. Also thinking Okawaru would be a decent bet for turning her into a more well-rounded badass, like Sil.lice's namesake.

Thoughts? Opinions? Puzzlement?
Mirefrost00
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sarghress

Return to Game hub