A forum dedicated to talking about the latest games and game systems! Share your thoughts on and opinions on up coming games or old classics!

Kickstarter for A new Medieval Game

Kickstarter for A new Medieval Game

Postby Lt Anders » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:40 am

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/16 ... to-the-crp

It looks to be good. I backed it already! Tell those you know and maybe look into it yourself.

This is probably the best part of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Fjlp3nnJgg
Lt Anders
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Re: Kickstarter for A new Medieval Game

Postby ThatGuyThisGuy » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:08 am

So mount and blade plus some minecraft and strategy elements looks good overall as it seems to be out to combine the best of both worlds which i can see the gameplay of mount and blade playing out in a truly sandbox world makeing for a great gaming experience.

There are all kinds of possibilities arising from you starting out as a random guy with only some starter gear and through going through intense action rpg combat and taking part in resource collection and crafting and building which eventually leads to you having a full fledged fiefdom with an army that you built from the ground up and you can personally interact with sounds like a great game concept or just striking of by yourself wondering the world acquiring powerful weapons and armors and leveling up and taking part in many battles of various kinds the world over is also a fun alternative.

The thing that really turns me off is that construction stuff it may just be placeholder or only take place under certain conditions but just clicking a button for a short amount of time and up goes a massive building that would take at the very least days to build seems completely wrong.
ThatGuyThisGuy
Demon

Return to Game hub