A forum dedicated to talking about the latest games and game systems! Share your thoughts on and opinions on up coming games or old classics!

E3 2014 Reactions

E3 2014 Reactions

Postby Lordpanther14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 pm

The press conferences have been shown and it looks like some real good games are coming in the future.

Thoughts on what I've seen so far. Project Destiny looks too much like a Halo clone to me with the floating bot and golden age of Humanity ended by alien threat coming.

No Man's Sky is the Space Flight Simulator that I've been wanting for decades and I will eagerly be looking forward to that.

Arkham Knight from Rocksteady, no question I'm going to pick this up on release and speed run through to completion in a week like I've done with every previous game. The introduction of the Batmobile says good things about the map size of the open world because if there was one thing that always bothered me a little was that Gotham City always looked so lifeless without traffic and just roving gangs. Scarecrow looks like he crawled out of my nightmares and I can definitely see him as someone that would terrify the populace a lot better then the reedy leather bag on the head but really just an ordinary looking guy underneath that we got from the Nolan films.

1889 was a horrible example of gameplay with a back up and shoot and QTE not to die. Interest in this game utterly killed.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/arch ... front.aspx
After watching this teaser for how they're building the game, first day buy in fact don't call me I'm going full hermit and letting somebody else handle my workload. *wee* Looks amazing and in a rare twist I'm interested in how well multiplayer is going to be on this.
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Re: E3 2014 Reactions

Postby Dalvyserran » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:17 pm

I was heartbroken that Microsoft would tease me with Conker
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: E3 2014 Reactions

Postby TheJackinati275 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:25 pm

I was sad that they didn't show us the Trailer to Doom 4... that sucked!

I want to pull up my boots, get out my green armor and slay some ungodly Demons with my Shotgun!
TheJackinati275
Tainted

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Return to Game hub