A forum dedicated to talking about the latest games and game systems! Share your thoughts on and opinions on up coming games or old classics!

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Postby SteelOsprei » Thu May 08, 2014 1:41 am

The remakes of the Generation III pokemon games are finally coming out! I have literally waited 4 years for this. Is anyone else planning to get one of them? (I'll probably get Alpha Sapphire)
SteelOsprei
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Postby partner555 » Sun May 11, 2014 12:25 am

You were waiting since gen 5? I wasn't waiting for it at all. But the gen 3 games were what I started out with when I got to playing pokemon.

I'll be looking forward to playing the remakes.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Eltharrion » Sun May 11, 2014 6:44 pm

...They're really going to run out of "opposites" at this rate. X and Y used, Black and White, Alpha and Omega... What next, "Life and Death"?
Eltharrion
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Disestablish » Mon May 12, 2014 1:30 pm

Eltharrion wrote:...They're really going to run out of "opposites" at this rate. X and Y used, Black and White, Alpha and Omega... What next, "Life and Death"?

Water and Fire
Cessation and Existence
Pie and Cake.
Disestablish
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby nerdycanuck » Mon May 12, 2014 2:26 pm

I'll be grabbing the Ruby remake. This is the one generation I missed out on so I'm really excited for this.
nerdycanuck
Demon

Postby partner555 » Wed May 14, 2014 1:56 am

Eltharrion wrote:...They're really going to run out of "opposites" at this rate. X and Y used, Black and White, Alpha and Omega... What next, "Life and Death"?

There are plenty of opposites, though I do admit that I am slightly worried that they might run out of the cool ones.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby SteelOsprei » Fri May 16, 2014 5:16 pm

partner555 wrote:You were waiting since gen 5? I wasn't waiting for it at all. But the gen 3 games were what I started out with when I got to playing pokemon.

I didn't realize till HeartGold and SoulSilver that they would be making remakes for every gen, and not just the first. When they came out, I realized that they were going to remake third gen next, my favorite.
SteelOsprei
Summoner

Postby partner555 » Sat May 17, 2014 12:22 pm

SteelOsprei wrote:
partner555 wrote:You were waiting since gen 5? I wasn't waiting for it at all. But the gen 3 games were what I started out with when I got to playing pokemon.

I didn't realize till HeartGold and SoulSilver that they would be making remakes for every gen, and not just the first. When they came out, I realized that they were going to remake third gen next, my favorite.

I didn't think they'd make a remake for the 3rd gen games since I always thought the reason the first two gens were remade were because they were disconnected from the rest of the franchise due to the incompatibility between gen 2 and 3.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Mooncrafter » Tue May 20, 2014 2:49 am

Well it makes sense to remake the 3rd generation then since most people don't still have their copies of Hoenn AND a DS Lite, AND a 3DS to be able to carry their teams over. I know a lot of people do, but I only have my 3DS XL and my old GBA SP to play my copy of Emerald on. No way of carrying that over with the 3DS generation.
Mooncrafter
Nether Spawn

Return to Game hub