A forum dedicated to talking about the latest games and game systems! Share your thoughts on and opinions on up coming games or old classics!

Drowtales Skype Group!

Drowtales Skype Group!

Postby Beau~Barbare » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:38 am

I created a group on Skype for us to live chat about Drowtales. I need your Skype username to add you to the group, feel free to post it here or PM it to me. Put 'Skype Group' in the subject line if you could.
My skype username is RadioWires. Not Radio Wires, in California. Radiowires in Austin Texas. With no space.
IDK if you can look up chats, but its just called Drowtales Chat, subject Drowtales.com.
Last edited by Beau~Barbare on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Clan: Vloz'ress

Re: Drowtales Skype Group!

Postby Beau~Barbare » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:36 pm

One person so far added.
I KNOW this will be super active and enjoyable for us all, or at least the ones with skype. Constant Drowtales conversation. All day every day.
So if you want to chat on an instant messenger like on the shout boards or when Kern and Kite stream please consider joining!
Send me an PM with your username. I'll add you as a friend ( I'm Radiowires ) and then add you to the group. Then you can defriend me, no hard feelings. Lol. But I have to add you first to add you to the group.
If we got more people involved we could get a lot discussed and cleared up. If the staff were involved even more questions could be answered and perhaps more involvement in the site? We can talk about the events and our theories with a live group of people.
Beau~Barbare
Summoner

Clan: Vloz'ress

Return to Game hub